It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Realistic View - Elenin - (Has Not Disintigrated)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This link gives you a realistic view of the possible Elenin Scenarios.

wingsoflyra.blogspot.com...

The last para of an extremely interesting write up:

"Let's see how long this thread stays up, before it quietly disappears. If this post and the youtube videos are taken down, it is confirmation of this info! You might want to save this post, and youtubes, just in case."

It's certainly the best read I've seen on this very controversial topic and also explains the dimming down/disintigration theory and the scientific reason for this happening.

Enjoy - lot's to get your teeth into!

As I'm down under I'm off to bed - will check back in tomorrow.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Mon Sep 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags added

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
i read all this in another thread the other day.

the first few paragraphs are scary, but as soon as the guy starts talking about the US Space Navy and the illuminati it loses all credibility/

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
elenin is nibiru..... no its not...

elenin will cause earthquakes.... no it wont...

elenin will end the world.... no it wont...

elenin has disintigrated... no it hasnt....

arghhhh.... when will this end.. its just keeps bouncing backwards and forwards in constant arguments..

btw.. do we have any official word to say this comet is gone or is it still just the view of one amateur astronomer?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I love this comet.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
btw.. do we have any official word to say this comet is gone or is it still just the view of one amateur astronomer?

...last I heard it hasn't disintegrated or gone anywhere. The problem is that because of its current location, and its current magnitude, it's too dim to view. Once it passes the ecliptic and heads back out into darker space it should be visible again.

I don't have source for that... at least, not off the top of my head, but that's the last I read on the matter from anyone credible.

link   

Originally posted by Logman
I love this comet.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

I love you too Logman.

You are also the gift that just keeps giving.

link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Did a thread about it. In the signature. Read the 6 pages, unfortunately. It's all spread out but ultimately the evidence is pointing that way but NO definite conclusion yet.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

You're on fire today.

It's getting that way though, even for me.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Proof it's still out there - why is Nasa still tracking it?

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Another one!

Here's a conspiracy for you, X1 Elenin doesn't exist, and NEVER has!

st.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Proof it's still out there - why is Nasa still tracking it?

No one says it's not out there. It seems likely that is no longer in one piece, however. How strange... all the people who thought that it was a "cluster" now want to believe that it's intact!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If he can't even use an actual picture of Elenin and has to use that HOAX one I don't see much point in reading the rest of the nonsense.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-9-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Thanks for this.

I posted this link yesterday but the links within the document were not working, but the links in yours do.

edit on 19-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

bs that chadwiskus w/e his username is posted a thread saying it didnt make it through something, had over 80 flags, showed images of the comet fading away till it completely gone.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

OMG. Seriously.

It's Google Sky ffs.

If anyone should be asking any questions the questions should be "Point us to the original Infra-Red photos of CW Leonis".

But really, some thought needs to happen and some investigation needs to be done before you go posting those youtube vids.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DemonicUFO

Yes, and I have provided an alternative to that thread (in my signature). Just some conflicting info but, nevertheless, all reports have NOT given a definite answer, only hinting towards the fact, which is fine.

Ultimately, No, it is not a definite that it has disintegrated, just a higher possibility due to the dimming and lack of gaseous tail.
edit on 19-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

this is totally same article but diferent web site ______beforeitsnews/story/1108/961/Comet_Elenin_Scientific_Evidence_Of_Mass_20_Times_Greater_Than_Earth.html
... i have no comment on Elenin anymore. i am in waiting phase now.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

This link gives you a realistic view of the possible Elenin Scenarios.

Apparently this is some exotic use of the word "realistic." Here we go:

The following report is offered as a public service, and contains ONLY information that is publicly available. I have no access to classified information, and am not sworn to any secrecy oaths.

The author claims to have no access to classified information. Please remember that.

I have spent (wasted?) years worrying my ass off over this subject, and as a service to my fellow human beings, I'm giving you my best, and most credible, research results.

They claim to have spent years studying a comet that was only discovered ten months ago.

Millions of people are VERY worried about this "comet", and that is permitting the filthy bankers all the time they need to set us up for WWIII.

Because when threatened with global devastation, bankers just can't resist a good World War.

Gravitational microlensing, is the temporary brightening of a background star, as the "comet" passes directly in front of the star.

No. Gravitational microlensing occurs when a beam of light is bent by the the gravitational well of an extremely massive body, usually a galaxy or very massive black hole. Not a comet.

That brightening is CLEARLY shown in both the Nasa Stereo Behind videos, and was witnessed by two amateur astronomers. If you watch the August 20th video, you will see the background star "glom" onto Elenin, get much brighter, and smear out into a 90 degree arc (also, the brightest frame was deleted before public release.)

I don't know who these two "amateur astronomers" are, but they clearly do not understand how digital imagining systems work. A very bright point source of light can cause light to spill over into neighboring pixels; this is called "blooming." When two bright objects pass near each other, these extended pixels "glom" onto one another, creating a much larger, brighter "bloom." If you go through the STEREO archives, you can see this happening all the time. Now, remember how the author claimed to have no access to classified information? How do they know that the brightest frame was deleted?

Note that this technique works better when the dark object is far away, but it still works even with super-close "comet" Elenin, which indicates a large mass.

Note that the comet passed very close to a couple of asteroids without affecting them at all. Note that none of the stars in any of the photographs taken of it appear to be shifted, as would be the case if Elenin were a gravitational lens.

It is amazing to me, that no one has mentioned this lensing effect. "Real" astronomers spotted it immediately, but are keeping mum about it. Probably many of them have already done the calculations, as shown, below.

No-one has mentioned this lensing effect because it is not happening.

Nasa has made 2200 observations of Comet Elenin, and has published NONE of the still images!

No, amateur astronomers have made 2200 observations of Elenin, as reported in the MPC database. All of them are documented, many of them were made with binoculars and none of them show or mention any evidence of gravitational microlensing.

Amateur astronomers have also witnessed the gravitational lensing effect, such as youtuber "ThePerfectMinds" (Francis Walsh), and CRU4T, formerly a member of the Terral Croft group.

For a discussion of Francis Walsh's work, see here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for Terral Croft, you can start here:

The lack of an appreciable coma is consistent with a high gravity object.

Really? So I guess all those astrophysicists are wrong about there being neutron stars in the middle of planetary nebulae.

All the talk about Comet Elenin turning and breaking up is just "ignant". The shockwave that supposedly hit the "comet" was just a lens flare (internal lens reflection) caused by the brightness of Jupiter, to the right. The slowing and turning of Elenin is caused by it rotating directly away from the Stereo B satellite, due to it's natural orbit. Sorry, but no breakup, and no intelligent "control" there. I wish it was...

"Ignant" indeed. The comet was hit by a CME which had nothing to do with the lens flare. Note how he ascribes the hoax believers mistakes to scientists. What a muddle. I could go on, but I'm nearly out of space!

wingsoflyra.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This thread needs "yourmamaknows" sarcastic-but-really-totally-serious post to be complete.

And of course some stern poasting from Phage.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJW, naughty naughty.

Note to ALL: Francis Walsh does not say that he see's anything of the sort but his Youtube vids are mentioned in misinfo.

He has debunked Terral03 and Astralpatriot

This is the reason why I believe AstrolPatriot's Nibiru video is and always was a fake. It's not my fault he had a funny smile in the damn thing. It's not my fault my image had a funny smile in it to almost three months later.

I've always had this video of mine up. SInce June, when with TerralO3's and Cru's advice, I should look into the sky and find Nibiru. I punched in Comet Elenin's coordinate that night and this is what we got.

If you tried to see comet Elenin almost three months before she would be before this smile. The clockwise orbital is at least where Comet Elenin should have been around March. So, he throws comet Elenin around clock-wise and then figures he can use parts of that pretty smile to throw around counter clockwise and WHAM! AstrolPatriot Release Nibiru Information is born.

I will believe that not because Nibiru is out there and I am trying to hide it but becsue it is not out there and sokmebody is trying to tell you it is.

Do you want to know what I really think?

I think their minds are twisted. Problem is, mine is getting twisted now too.

I hope I can continue with you. I will continue doing what I do. If I sound like an asshole in the coming days, it's not you who know, but for those who don't and don't care.

Don't go slandering people now. Thats stooping pretty low. Even for your standards. No...wait...thats just like you.

Cheers for the plug anyway.

edit on 19-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join