It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Realistic View - Elenin - (Has Not Disintigrated)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Thanks for the contribution DJWOO - you do make some good points which seem to turn things around pretty well. However, this guy does invite anyone who wishes to take him to task on any of his points and sort of throws down the gauntlet - I wonder how you would stand up - as he comes across as sure of his fact too. Which leaves one to wonder who the heck do you believe.

I oppologise for not being around until now - being in NZ means it's often very difficult to participate fully in threads as when everyone is up and around with fresh thoughts I am past my bedtime and unless I stay up half the night - I miss out.

Don't think some Mods appreciate the huge time difference between the hemispheres and I just had my wrist slapped for stating 'I was tired'. Fined 20 points too for a minimal thread. Ah well - I wonder how many members have the same problem - lots I'm sure.

Thanks anyway -

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by LightAssassin

Don't go slandering people now. Thats stooping pretty low. Even for your standards. No...wait...thats just like you.

Where do I slander anyone? Perhaps I was harsh judging Walsh's competence based on the one video I saw, but you have to admit that he does not seem to have mastered his craft in it. Presentation can be a very important part of communicating. Perhaps if he did his research first, then presented his conclusions in a coherent way, he would fare better. I swear, if I have to watch another "Desktop Capture" video I'm going to scream.

In all fairness - the Blog Writer makes it clear that he doesn't agree with Walsh - gives him no credit at all!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Wow Fighting Talk!!!!! There really is no need.

Nowhere have I claimed to be knowledgeable on this topic - though I am extremely interested in it!

I have not stated facts anywhere - I simply brought the article as a point of interest - I was interested hence assumed others may be too!

You have attacked me on all sides - I'm simply bringing something to the forum and didn't know I had to pass your test of what is acceptable. No wonder many don't post.

I greatly admire the knowledge expressed from many members - I opologise for mine not being equal - does that mean I cannot create a thread unless I am expert in the area being discussed.

I am in NZ which often makes it difficult to participate fully with those in the Northern Hemisphere but that is your ignorance not mine.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

I guess I will have to wait for you to wake up re Texan Time - it's difficult to have a two way discussion when you're in bed.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Does anybody know if Elenin's speed has altered over the course of the last few weeks, e.g. decelerated, accelerated or remained constant?
There are several pieces of data which would be quite interesting to compare:

1. Speed of Elenin prior to the Jupiter event
2. Speed of Elenin post Jupiter event
3. Length of time post Jupiter event until gaseous tail lost
4. Speed of Elenin post loss of gaseous tail

Something about the entire Elenin debacle smacks of an old science fiction novel, something like Footfall by Niven and Pournelle. Elenin makes me think of Clarkian sci fi also. Imagine, if you will, that Jupiter (or the CME, whichever was the real one) was utilized as an immense braking system, something like an aircraft carrier's arresting wire. The gaseous cloud following Elenin disappeared because it was exhaust and the in-solar-system engines were no longer necessary as the aim was to decelerate (in Footfall I believe the elephant aliens used a once-around-the-sun as the big brake and jettisoned their fuel pods also) .
If anyone has watched the recent, virtually identical documentaries by NatGeo and Discovery on Alien Invasion, the method of bombarding the Earth with bars of metal or a passing asteroidalso featured inFootfall. Better duck when YU55 comes by...

How the mind can fantasize...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

There are so very many theories as demonstrated here in this video.

wingsoflyra.blogspot.com...

Models and Reports - and one of the comments stated:
"
WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AS PREDICTED FOR THE 11th?
NASA ISN'T DISPLAYING? LOOK TO THE TIME STAMPS? 2 TO SIX HOURS MISSING?? THANK YOU! "

I myself can't make head nor tale of it all but continue to follow closely hoping some one will come up with the final version that we can perhaps all agree on.

Some say it's going to hit us here in New Zealand first if it does hit - well if you don't hear from me for a while - we'll have our answer lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Actually, the blog writer is trying to speak for Francis Walsh. Yes, Francis Walsh IS an Amateur Astronomer and makes no claims to Gravitational lensing in his videos. He see's a spiral but makes no conclusion. It is the 'blog writer' who is surmising the conclusion.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It seems that people have a great deal of difficulty agreeing on anything about this object. I pose one question, with that in mind. Can we agree on a date, with a reasonable amount of certainty, after which, we will no longer see threads with the world "elenin" in them. Which date marks the turning point in this "debate" (notice the quotes). Or will this continue until the second coming...... of elenin
bottom line it for me.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hi everyone. First of all, I'm posting this video because I think is relevant to the discussion. In no way I'm stating that is real or fake. But I think its pretty interesting.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rober_boricua

They're planes. I believe this is the same guy who has posted a number of videos like this and every time they have been planes.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeistMelange
It seems that people have a great deal of difficulty agreeing on anything about this object. I pose one question, with that in mind. Can we agree on a date, with a reasonable amount of certainty, after which, we will no longer see threads with the world "elenin" in them. Which date marks the turning point in this "debate" (notice the quotes). Or will this continue until the second coming...... of elenin
bottom line it for me.

I think that's a good idea but I'm afraid the date may present the opportunity for yet another argument and worse still - we'd all miss our Elenin Hit - it's like chocolate - you just can't get enough of it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

They don't look anything like Planes - evident by the one that does share the pic with a Plane - I've never seen a Plane shaped like a ball and looking like it's on fire like a meteorite - yip looks like Elenins nephews to me.

There sure is strange things going on in the sky lately!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
i read all this in another thread the other day.

the first few paragraphs are scary, but as soon as the guy starts talking about the US Space Navy and the illuminati it loses all credibility/

Actually he is not asserting the claims made by the "US Space Navy" guy, but rather debunking them as disinfo. For instance:

His postings show how good disinfo is done. Most of these paid shills don't understand good disinfo. They are pitiful morons, like the people who WILL criticize this analysis without understanding it first.
wingsoflyra.blogspot.com...

edit on 9/19/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: for instance...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Well said - the trouble is that many people simply scan read these articles then jump to assumptions. I think it is a very balanced write up and was particularly impressed by his understanding of the Radiation Contamination which is currently ongoing - this has already had many people wondering why there hasn't been an international outcry.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

They're planes. I believe this is the same guy who has posted a number of videos like this and every time they have been planes.

Did you even watch the video? He clearly explains why he thinks they are not planes. Last time I checked planes do not stay in the same part of the sky night after night after night. If you watched the video he explains this with picture proof. Someone else on youtube posted a similar video from New Zealand and another one from South America that showed the same thing. I highly doubt the same plane was filmed in all those locations over the past few months. I love how a few members on here make a strong comment with nothing to back up what they say...and I especially love the same members that are always on the Elenin threads claiming there is nothing to worry about...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Logman

Thread almost complete, read up.

Call me a prophet.

I'll take Xcalibur254 as a drop-in for Phage though.

Your path has been similar to mine. Interested, adding dots, sensing many coincidences but also sensing the ridiculousness of it all, and the egos of many involved. I still think the next month is a critical time but it's doubtful that Elenin will cause any issues. I think Elenin is a symptom of a change of global consciousness which is directly connected to the internet as a conduit.

It's similar to all the Turkey/Israel Revelations Magog doom - as a phenonemon. Could call it a self-fulfilling prohecy, but the danger lies in people in power actually believing that crap and manipulating the geopolitical situation to match events in the Bible. And if it happens, people will be like "Oh my God, the Bible was true".

If you believe that Elenin will cause doom on 27th doom will come into your life around that date, because you're expecting it. But it won't be Elenin doom. Just standard doom, like losing a job, house burning down etc.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Haha, 'They' and I am CERTAIN there is a 'they', definitely want you to believe in 'a' G_d. Here.

I agree. I also think that mentality has a lot to do with everyday life too.

The strange coincidences still bother me. Adding on the, already large, list is POTUS @ DIA on 27/9. I would never have even 'woke up' except for my gut telling me something is wrong with the Planet, beyond something I am capable of fixing, but possibly surviving, if we, my family and I, are meant to survive.

Either way the turn my life has taken has certainly been interesting.
edit on 20-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

why even consider them? they're obviously nut job rantings.

if he can't tell the difference between that and the seemingly factual stuff before it, how can we be expected to trust his info?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

why even consider them? they're obviously nut job rantings.

if he can't tell the difference between that and the seemingly factual stuff before it, how can we be expected to trust his info?

Obviously? You couldn't even discern when he was bashing the "Navy Space Command" writings as nut-job rantings. If you couldn't tell the difference between him promoting or disqualifying the "Navy Space Command" threads, how can we trust you to be able to explain things to us. Brush up on your reading comprehension.

edit on 9/20/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Fine, allow me to further specify. They are planes flying directly away from the camera. The reason they appear in the same spot night after night is because he is on a flight path. Planes don't just fly around the sky wherever they want. They have a set flight path they follow day after day. It was planes in South America and New Zealand and its planes here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join