It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Realistic View - Elenin - (Has Not Disintigrated)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

In the link they claim 20 times the mass of the earth if that were true we would know about it! another load of bull cookies about this comet!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Good morning,

This is Francis.

UPDATE

This morning was the first morning I went back the the Global Rent a Scope telescopes in Mayhill, New Mexico to see if Comet Elenin rose early enough to take new images. It did not.

Comet Elenin rose about 30 minutes before the Sun in the East, but did not rise high enough before the Sun for the telescopes to be operational due to daylight. Basically, the observatory closed down before the comet was high enough for the telescopes to slew (go to) the object and begin to image.

I will be returning each morning to be there when it gets high enough in the sky before the Sun. The distance between the two is increasing every day. The comet is located above the Sun due East when the sun is rising. I would say about a hand's width above the Sun when the Sun is half-way above the horizon. It is still too close. At Sunrise this morning in Mayhill, the comet was located at:

RA (right Ascension) 11:30:54, DEC (declination) +07:03:55

Francis Walsh

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join