It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Realistic View - Elenin - (Has Not Disintigrated)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Long story short...is the doom back on?

And actually, can we take a pass on this particular doom? I only say this because on 11.11.11, Skyrim is released (video game) and would like to at least have a few months of play with it before we all end in a firey death of space murderfication...so ya,
Now, if you want, we can reschedule the doom for..hmm, I am free in mid 2013. (can't be 12/21/12 as that is the day World War Z is released...then with the holidays and whatnot...).

Actually, early 2014 is probably the best date for apocalypse...you know how those 4 years drag out..get it in before midterm election nonsense kicks into full swing preferably.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Don't go slandering people now. Thats stooping pretty low. Even for your standards. No...wait...thats just like you.

Where do I slander anyone? Perhaps I was harsh judging Walsh's competence based on the one video I saw, but you have to admit that he does not seem to have mastered his craft in it. Presentation can be a very important part of communicating. Perhaps if he did his research first, then presented his conclusions in a coherent way, he would fare better. I swear, if I have to watch another "Desktop Capture" video I'm going to scream.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Elenin could be showing a magnetic lensing effect because it is enveloped by the magnetic field of still another object.

You are right to be patient. It is a confusing story. New pics will start rolling in shortly of an object coming in flat with the sun. By now I thought that Nibiru would be totally hidden by the sun. Maybe not, but close.

The alignments that Elenin were supposed to have had that created earthquakes left out one object in the alignment, the object that is behind Elenin. For now earth is shielded from this object by the sun. As we go around the sun it will come into full view and it's effects will be felt, this time at a much closer distance. -------------

Many people who were early to the story, like myself made errors in judgement. But most of them meant well, like Terral.

Unless Nibiru is on some giant bungee cord we will get a closer look in the coming months. Some now feel that Elenin is part of a debris field pushed along by Nibiru, and it is no comet.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

And if you articulated as much in such a way as you just did I would have been more receptive of your comments.

Yes. His vids are...disorganised. All of them are. He's an amateur spending dollars on a rent-a-scope getting pics of Elenin though different filters. I found his evidence compelling....once he got to it. I watched videos of him to gather info about his character. He comes across as honest and just trying to find out the truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Thread almost complete, read up.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Elenin could be showing a magnetic lensing effect because it is enveloped by the magnetic field of still another object.

So now there's a magnetic lensing effect as well?

You are right to be patient. It is a confusing story. New pics will start rolling in shortly of an object coming in flat with the sun. By now I thought that Nibiru would be totally hidden by the sun. Maybe not, but close.

The story is confusing because certain parties telling the story are confused; others are confusing things intentionally. If you thought that by now Niburu would be totally hidden by the Sun, you are forgetting that there are probes like STEREO that can see around the Sun.

The alignments that Elenin were supposed to have had that created earthquakes left out one object in the alignment, the object that is behind Elenin. For now earth is shielded from this object by the sun. As we go around the sun it will come into full view and it's effects will be felt, this time at a much closer distance.

So if the alignments failed to include an object, then maybe the alignment theory is wrong.

Many people who were early to the story, like myself made errors in judgement. But most of them meant well, like Terral.

It's not easy to admit when one makes an error of any sort. Have a star for your candor and courage. I find it impossible to believe that Terral ever meant well, however.

Unless Nibiru is on some giant bungee cord we will get a closer look in the coming months. Some now feel that Elenin is part of a debris field pushed along by Nibiru, and it is no comet.

I agree that in a little while we will see what's left of Elenin. We will never see Nibiru.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

And if you articulated as much in such a way as you just did I would have been more receptive of your comments.

Unfortunately, I can't resist a one liner.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Ah, doesn't Stereo only show the public the side of the Sun facing Earth?

Stereo Ahead H1 has the Sun to the right of it.
Stereo Behind H1 has the Sun to the left of it.

If you look at their relative perspectives they only ever see the Side/Area of the Sun that is facing the Earth.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The Jack Daniels cap comment was good. I smirked. It was across 2 lines though.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No. As far as I can tell Terral Croft was never well meaning. This whole Elenin circus starts with him and as far as I can tell he was perpetrating an intentional hoax. He piled on lie after lie to create his argument. And it's not even like they were subtle lies. They were outright blatant lies. Like why say you couldn't see Elenin with a bigger scope then Elenin himself used and then show a picture of a low-end Mead 3"? Or why claim that is a picture of your scope when it can easily be traced back to an amateur astronomer in England? Or why claim that the pictures you are showing were taken by you when they were in fact taken on old NASA missions? It is a clear and blatant attempting at hoaxing.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have no proof of this, it's just a thought. Elenin is part of a companion that is larger than itself. because the tail is pointing at us more, it looks like it's fading away. The lensing is caused by the larger object that is companion to Elenin. Now, if this is so, and the companion does have great mass, we should start to see a whole lot of earthquakes soon as well as weather pattern changes. And if that is so, let's hope it doesn't change the orbit of Earth, that would be bad. Oh, and just to scare everyone, there is a real possibility if the mass is as some say, that Earth gets pulled into an orbit around it and leaves the solar system altogether on it's way to the Ort cloud where it will be a cold ice ball for at least 11,000 years or so. And then one has to wonder if it happened before.

Anyways... that's my thought for the day.

edit on 19-9-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I've always wanted to travel through space.

You might even go as far as to say 'What has it brought here previously that might remain in our Solar System?'. Maybe even orbiting our Planet?
edit on 19-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You mentioned in earlier posts that you were trying to help people by revealing untruths. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you mean well.

The story has been confusing somewhat because we think in human time and these objects move in celestial time. Especially being westerners. Most posters ask, "When!" "When?"

In a series of events that don't even happen once in a great space of time, it is hard to measure things by exact dates.

----------------------------Over and out.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The whole thing is rather exciting. I never believed the stories about the past ice ages because to stay a cold ice ball for millions of years makes no sense at our distance from the sun. And they say that something is buried beneath the ice of Antarctica. Only time will reveal the secret. NASA ain't talking, but I see they have a place marked off the Alaskan coast for an impact site.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

The large object behind Elenin could be pushing and dragging a huge debris field. Elenin is at point, other objects should follow.----------------------------

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Now that is scary. It reminds me of the early and late bombardment period.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

When I see it, I'll believe it is here.

How do you propose we view it?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
...to much dis info for Elenin around... to much different facts for one small comet... to much dis info agents around... no one knows what is real anymore... no one ever das know the truth... to hard to see it, cos is up there and we ordinary people cant just go and open window and check it our self.... so, we wait and U guys just keep fighting...
one more week... ok

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
"Let's see how long this thread stays up, before it quietly disappears. If this post and the youtube videos are taken down, it is confirmation of this info! You might want to save this post, and youtubes, just in case."

and the scientific reason for this happening.

Enjoy - lot's to get your teeth into!

So if the videos don't get removed, is that proof that the original content, and your post, are nothing more than an attempt to gain attention? Why would you bother telling us you're going to bed, and wonder in type what will await you when you return? A Nobel Peace Prize, perhaps?

I just don't get the fearmongering. NASA has told you what it is. Experts have told you what it is. Where does the burden of proof lie otherwise? Are you asking NASA to waste government dollars disproving wild and pseudo(nicely put)astronomers theories?

Will you make a thread after about how NASA is wasting tax payer dollars? Or will you say they are funneling our money into black budget programs?

When does it end?

Personal Disclosure; I am unable to believe the party line, the official story on anything. I am also an independent critically thinking individual who likes to research and draw conclusions, but when my intellect falls short, I yield to the experts.

I think that's pretty sound advice.

Unless you're able to back your theory with credible sources, facts, formula, and other forms of datum, you shouldn't bother posting a thread.

This thread is exactly what's wrong with ATS.

Here's a video I saw on youtube, and I decided to take it as gospel. I didn't bother confirming or refuting the conclusion or data, but it was very interesting and I decided to not tell you much about it because even I don't comprehend the subject, but the bright flashy lights and music soundtrack made me a believer. I know nothing of this topic and I yield to you.

That's what I thought of your post, after I had read it. You put zero effort into it, you don't know the subject, your other posts are similar:

Quake Hits Netherlands!

4.2 Mag Quake only 14 km deep. Near Nuclear Power Plant (again)

Most unusual area to have a quake!

www.youtube.com...

www.iris.edu...

That is seriously your entire OP.

One in 3,200 Chance You Could Be Hit!!!!! (Daily Mail) 9th Sept.,

Apparently they haven't a clue where this sat is going to land. And we trust them with their information about comets???

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here the Daily Mail are stating that there's a One in 3,200 chance some one could be hit by this thing so what about buildings being hit????

Definitely time for the Tin Hat!

Here is another of your OP. Keep in mind, these are the ORIGINAL POST, the AUTHOR. Do you read these threads and want to engage in discussion? Do you want to take yourself seriously? Do you feel like there is any intellectual substance, at all?

I'm really hoping you take this the right way and start contributing in a real way, do it for yourself.

edit on 2011/9/19 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Long story short...is the doom back on?

And actually, can we take a pass on this particular doom? I only say this because on 11.11.11, Skyrim is released (video game) and would like to at least have a few months of play with it before we all end in a firey death of space murderfication...so ya,
Now, if you want, we can reschedule the doom for..hmm, I am free in mid 2013. (can't be 12/21/12 as that is the day World War Z is released...then with the holidays and whatnot...).

Actually, early 2014 is probably the best date for apocalypse...you know how those 4 years drag out..get it in before midterm election nonsense kicks into full swing preferably.

the release date of that Melancholia movie is 11/11/11 also. (movie about an approaching planet that might cause the end of the world) starring Kirsten Dunst. there is a thread or two about it on here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join