It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Who Pronounce and Spell the Name of Jesus In Weird Old Testament Variants are Going to Hell

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by daikaiju

This is where you said, your words not very christian as all, even as a joke.

Try and say now you didn't mean what you typed.
So, you believe people do not have demons?
We are commanded by Jesus to go town to town, casting out demons.
Now you are calling Jesus a liar. I don't think that is Christian. Do you?
edit on 18-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Your trying to put words in my mouth to try and save a little dignity, but I am not having it.

Demons are alive and well here on Earth.

Where did I post that people did not have demons? unlike you that said it was OK BY YOU that people have them?

Now you have degenerated to lying to try and save face.

Another Epic Fail

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I am not making anything up, YOU DID, beginning with the title to your post which was NO biblical backing what so ever, hence the deception I spoke of earlier.
As for you saying "I knew a rabbi..." holds no weight either for how can you prove you had such a contact?
You state opinion with no backing and try to convince people this is fact.
Epic fail on a thread if i ever saw one.
I said it is my opinion.
The New Testament is full of talk of Judaizers and Revelation talks about the synagogue of Satan and those who say they are Jews but are not. So there is a biblical reference point to what i am saying. The NT did not envision every detail of what was going to come up as heresy. We are left to be the watchmen and to give warning when we see evil and error creeping in to deceive the people.
Yes I can. Look it up if you want. It is Kalista's thread on Christ Victorus or something like that. I give the link to his history and when he lived in the same town where I have lived for twenty five years.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Don't try anymore, you have made yourself look very bad on this thread, I do pity you and will pray for you.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

We worship God in Spirit and in truth in hundreds of different languages.
Go up five posts from the post I am answering now. Look where I am replying to MaMaa, and read that. It is not the language but who the language points to. One is the universal God, and one is a bronze age tribal god at war against everyone on its borders.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Your trying to put words in my mouth to try and save a little dignity, but I am not having it.
Demons are alive and well here on Earth.
Where did I post that people did not have demons? unlike you that said it was OK BY YOU that people have them?
Now you have degenerated to lying to try and save face.
Another Epic Fail
You are.
You are just imagining things when you think I am worried about my dignity. You have no argument except the most frivolous things that could be related to this thread. You are resorting to nothing but personal attacks.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

We worship God in Spirit and in truth in hundreds of different languages.
Go up five posts from the post I am answering now. Look where I am replying to MaMaa, and read that. It is not the language but who the language points to. One is the universal God, and one is a bronze age tribal god at war against everyone on its borders.

I am already aware of your faulty assessment of the old testament scriptures.

You worship a god of your own invention, this is why you disagree with everyone.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Still praying for you.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You worship a god of your own invention, this is why you disagree with everyone.
That is just your opinion, since you can not show where I am wrong from the Bible, just with man made philosophy.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju

Still praying for you.
Pray for yourself while you are at it.
Make sure you say, Jesus, in your prayer, otherwise God does not hear it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Still praying for you.

From now on out, if you ever make a statement to me regarding God, Jesus or anything Biblical, Have a Bible verse backing it up.

It will do you some good.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

That is just your opinion, since you can not show where I am wrong from the Bible, just with man made philosophy.

I agree with XplanetX and when there are two in agreement..........

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Still praying for you.

From now on out, if you ever make a statement to me regarding God, Jesus or anything Biblical, Have a Bible verse backing it up.
It will do you some good.
So now you are so exalted that you can talk directly to God and He will listen, without an intercessor?
I should not have to quote verse to you since you seem to know them all and you know I speak with the authority of the Bible.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I agree with XplanetX and when there are two in agreement.........
Now you are turning the tables and are condemning me to hell, you and XPlanetX, and on what charges do you condemn me, not accepting your cult's philosophy?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Again, where did I say I didn't need to pray in Jesus' name to talk to God?

Please show me this.

Stop grasping, you are doing all you can to try and shoot me down in some way and all your doing is making yourself look like the proverbial donkey.

Give it up.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

But Jesus proper name is Yeshua in the original hebrew. Jesus is the greek form so if you want to be technical about it, we are the ones who are pronouncing and spelling it wrong.

Sorry, but there are no vowels in the Hebrew Language, so the y, the e, the u, and the a are all out. Guess his name is "h?" If you go here, and type in the word "Jesus," the Hebrew dictionary cannot find a Hebrew word for it. I have a very good friend who is a Rabbi, and a Scholar in the Hebrew language. He tells me that Jesus never existed, and that man he was modelled after did not fulfil the prophecy, and was not the Messiah. He also told me that anyone who worshipped Jesus was worshipping a false god, and was in mortal danger.

He is right too, there is simply no real evidence that a name of that name ever existed until Constantine. It is clear to me that the Romans authored the New Testament.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You must think a lot of yourself, imagining such things.
You should pray for some humility.
If you have no complaints, then you should not complain.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I agree with XplanetX and when there are two in agreement.........
Now you are turning the tables and are condemning me to hell, you and XPlanetX, and on what charges do you condemn me, not accepting your cult's philosophy?

Where did I give you my take on the Bible where you can say I am a cultist?

None what so ever, but you have proven you indeed have a limited understanding of the Bible and have made a god of your own with the nonsense that has been spitting out of your mouth.

If it is anyone around here I have seen who is acting like a true cultist, it is you.

You argue with everyone, you have no wisdom hence you act like no one here can teach you something new a virtue of wisdom per the book of Proverbs.

You have put words in people mouth,and added your opinion with out biblical backing on dogma which is a HUGE no no.

You are a narrowminded young man.

and it is truly sad.

Why dig yourself deeper when people have tried to give you a hand.

Pride is a very ugly things son.

Grow up.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

But Jesus proper name is Yeshua in the original hebrew. Jesus is the greek form so if you want to be technical about it, we are the ones who are pronouncing and spelling it wrong.

Sorry, but there are no vowels in the Hebrew Language, so the y, the e, the u, and the a are all out. Guess his name is "h?" If you go here, and type in the word "Jesus," the Hebrew dictionary cannot find a Hebrew word for it. I have a very good friend who is a Rabbi, and a Scholar in the Hebrew language. He tells me that Jesus never existed, and that man he was modelled after did not fulfil the prophecy, and was not the Messiah. He also told me that anyone who worshipped Jesus was worshipping a false god, and was in mortal danger.

He is right too, there is simply no real evidence that a name of that name ever existed until Constantine. It is clear to me that the Romans authored the New Testament.

Thanks for the correction on the Hebrew.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I already showed you how you are wrong from a biblical view, but you deliberately misinterpret the old testament scriptures to suit your own ungodly agenda.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I think you make my point with your diatribe, so I don't need to comment.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join