People Who Pronounce and Spell the Name of Jesus In Weird Old Testament Variants are Going to Hell

page: 3
2
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 




posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by daikaiju
 


AGAIN,


How is hebrew a dead language when it is spoken by millions today?
They just invented a language based on the old one.


And your source for this?

I am sorry but you have no clue on what your speaking about, you are using your own twisted opinions with just does not jive,if this is not trolling in a classic sense I know not what is.

I will not enable you or this asinine thread no longer,I have a bible to study.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CropCircle
Seroulsy, this is so not the way to bring people to Christ. I feel like I am listening to how many angels can fit on a pin! Seriously... as a Christian.. I dunno what to say... this seems really really legalistic!
New International Version (©1984)
But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,
I notice you do not say, Jesus, in your post.
I did not write the Bible so don't blame me when you find yourself in Hell.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64
 

- thats what Ye'shuah said. . .

You denigrate the name of Jesus by equating it with Zeus.
Where is your Bible that says, Ye'shuah is the name by which you will be saved?



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CropCircle
 



what exactly are you bringing them to? Have you been like the man who dug deep and builded his house upon the rock?

as a believer in the way, being a 'believing one' in the name of Ye'shuah; I cannot stand the word 'christian' being associated with what I believe (thats my 'opinion' ok?)

You need to study very very hard to unravel the agnostic and saturn-worship and 'beast-ness' that has been woven into the church, and even some of the bible, since roman times - just imagine what the 'official custodians' of the scripture and the power to decide what books went into the bible, could have accomplished in almost a thousand years of unheralded power and the ability to control governments and have their questioners executed as heretics.........

words like christian, jesus, church, lord, god, and a swag of other religious nomenclature are all perfectly good and normal for those who will be or are deceived to embrace as this will make it so much easier for them to indoctrinate and brainwash you

do you not get it yet people?

matthew 24
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
the Greek word used which we translate as 'take heed' is "blepo" which means, use your eyes, look long and hard and discern the matter


24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Highlander64
 

Ya'shuah or Ye'shuah is the same word as is pronounced by us as "joshua" and the name of our saviour is also seen as Yahoshuah or Yeho'shuah - the name means, "YHWH is salvation"

when the bible says there is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved, this name is what is being referred to, not the name 'jesus'
All the ambiguity could have been eliminated by the New Testament writers just saying Joshua.


they likely did write that - then it was retranslated to greek for use throughout the roman empire

- do some research on origins mate - please



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by daikaiju
 
From Wikipedia,

Main article: Modern Hebrew
Standard Hebrew, as developed by Eliezer Ben-Yehuda, was based on Mishnaic spelling and Sephardi Hebrew pronunciation. However, the earliest speakers of Modern Hebrew had Yiddish as their native language and often brought into Hebrew idioms and literal translations from Yiddish.
The pronunciation of modern Israeli Hebrew is based mostly on the Sephardic Hebrew pronunciation. However, the language has adapted to Ashkenazi Hebrew phonology in some respects, mainly the following
So there was a language invented by the Zionists to be the official language for the state of Israel.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60
 


Jesus Christ is the Son of God.. If it makes you feel awesome.. he is the ONLY SON OF GOD! LOL, you are seriously making me LOL.... I BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD. HE DIED FOR MY SINS AND SITS AT THE THRONE AS A WITNESS FOR ME TO THE FATHER!



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by daikaiju
 
From Wikipedia,

Main article: Modern Hebrew
Standard Hebrew, as developed by Eliezer Ben-Yehuda, was based on Mishnaic spelling and Sephardi Hebrew pronunciation. However, the earliest speakers of Modern Hebrew had Yiddish as their native language and often brought into Hebrew idioms and literal translations from Yiddish.
The pronunciation of modern Israeli Hebrew is based mostly on the Sephardic Hebrew pronunciation. However, the language has adapted to Ashkenazi Hebrew phonology in some respects, mainly the following
So there was a language invented by the Zionists to be the official language for the state of Israel.


Wikipedia is no credible source (It can be edited by anyone) try again.




posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64
 

I cannot stand the word 'christian' being associated with what I believe (thats my 'opinion' ok?)
It sounds like you have a demon. That is ok with me and I think people have the right to have all the demons they want. I just would advise others to not go down this road, since you see what happens once they take hold.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Highlander64
 

Ya'shuah or Ye'shuah is the same word as is pronounced by us as "joshua" and the name of our saviour is also seen as Yahoshuah or Yeho'shuah - the name means, "YHWH is salvation"

when the bible says there is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved, this name is what is being referred to, not the name 'jesus'
All the ambiguity could have been eliminated by the New Testament writers just saying Joshua.


they likely did write that - then it was retranslated to greek for use throughout the roman empire

- do some research on origins mate - please
No, the New Testament was written in Greek.
It was not translated from another language and that is just ridiculous.
You can believe whatever you want as far as I am concerned.
I don't run across normal Bible scholars talking about how the New Testament was a Greek translation of something else.
I would say the burden of proof is on you with that one.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CropCircle
reply to post by jmdewey60
 
Jesus Christ is the Son of God.. If it makes you feel awesome.. he is the ONLY SON OF GOD! LOL, you are seriously making me LOL.... I BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD. HE DIED FOR MY SINS AND SITS AT THE THRONE AS A WITNESS FOR ME TO THE FATHER!
That makes me feel better for you.
I don't have to imagine you in Hell, now. I hope everyone follows your example and drive the demons out of your lives.
edit on 18-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60
 


last time I checked, ATS has the motto

"deny ignorance"

the best way to do this is to do some research

I come here to support my research into what is really going on (and contribute where I can) and like it or not, this topic is of great importance in the scheme of things

the following video series may be of interest
www.youtube.com...

cheers



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Highlander64
 

I cannot stand the word 'christian' being associated with what I believe (thats my 'opinion' ok?)
It sounds like you have a demon. That is ok with me and I think people have the right to have all the demons they want. I just would advise others to not go down this road, since you see what happens once they take hold.


What kind of Christian are you to say it is ok for a person to have a demon?

If this were true a real follower of Christ would do what he could to pray that demon out instead of mocking the situation.

You sir are one of the very deceivers that Jesus/Yeshua/Joshua/Christ warned us about.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Originally posted by Highlander64

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Highlander64
 

Ya'shuah or Ye'shuah is the same word as is pronounced by us as "joshua" and the name of our saviour is also seen as Yahoshuah or Yeho'shuah - the name means, "YHWH is salvation"

when the bible says there is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved, this name is what is being referred to, not the name 'jesus'
All the ambiguity could have been eliminated by the New Testament writers just saying Joshua.


they likely did write that - then it was retranslated to greek for use throughout the roman empire

- do some research on origins mate - please
No, the New Testament was written in Greek.
It was not translated from another language and that is just ridiculous.
You can believe whatever you want as far as I am concerned.
I don't run across normal Bible scholars talking about how the New Testament was a Greek translation of something else.
I would say the burden of proof is on you with that one.


I would say the burden of research and proof is on you my friend

- google 'new testament written in Hebrew' - About 9,340,000 results
some of which are:
www.yashanet.com...

rabbi-stanley.searchwarp.com...

www.search-the-scriptures.org...

you have a bible? find this verse - "study to show thyself approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed"



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Originally posted by CropCircle
reply to post by jmdewey60
 
Jesus Christ is the Son of God.. If it makes you feel awesome.. he is the ONLY SON OF GOD! LOL, you are seriously making me LOL.... I BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD. HE DIED FOR MY SINS AND SITS AT THE THRONE AS A WITNESS FOR ME TO THE FATHER!
That makes me feel better for you.
I don't have to imagine you in Hell, now. I hope everyone follows your example and drive the demons out of your lives.
edit on 18-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)


I'm so glad you think I might not be going to Hell.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Highlander64
 

I cannot stand the word 'christian' being associated with what I believe (thats my 'opinion' ok?)
It sounds like you have a demon. That is ok with me and I think people have the right to have all the demons they want. I just would advise others to not go down this road, since you see what happens once they take hold.


What kind of Christian are you to say it is ok for a person to have a demon?

If this were true a real follower of Christ would do what he could to pray that demon out instead of mocking the situation.

You sir are one of the very deceivers that Jesus/Yeshua/Joshua/Christ warned us about.



dont worry Daikaiju - they said the same thing about Ye'hosuah lol - I feel honoured



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by daikaiju
 

Wikipedia is no credible source (It can be edited by anyone) try again.
If you think People in Judea in the time of Jesus were speaking Hebrew to each other, I think it would be an easy thing to prove.
Saying they did not, is universally accepted so the burden of proof is on you.
edit on 18-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Why exactly would it mean your going to hell especially if they are all talking about the exact same flippin person? I could never believe in a religion that would send you to hell simply because you used the wrong 'approved' name for a person. What a stupid reason to be sent to hell anyway..



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64
 

dont worry Daikaiju - they said the same thing about Ye'hosuah lol - I feel honoured
Let me know when you start performing miracles.





new topics
top topics
 
2
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join