It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin Has Not Survived Perihelion

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
I like the idea of calling out people on their absurd fear-mongering.

I told this guy at the time I would call him out on his claims once Elenin turned out to be nothing.

Well, here you go mate, you were/are a fool.

Here was de1111codEiT's post:

"Originally posted by de1111codEiT

I would state it as a FACT that ELEnin is the planetary body that will bring about the start of the purification process that many of our brothers and sister of past and present tribes and civilisations of are world have predicted and prophised..."

I hope people learn from this, but I doubt it.

No matter how much you try to wake these morons they seem hell bent on believing without first looking at both sides of the coin. I cant stand the doom and gloom threads that pop up here week after week with the usual suspects spouting the same garbage over and over. And if it not a comet it will be something else.

People are desperate for change they are willing to believe anything. Which is why so many con artists make so much money from people like this.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
That's quite enough of the posts critical of a segment of the membership.

Stay on topic or this thread will be closed.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
www.msnbc.msn.com...

MSM confirms. Now we just need a youtuber to confirm and we can move on to the next doom .

They are using the same guy as their source..the same guy Elenin used on his website...is there no other comet watchers out there?
"Australian amateur astronomer Michael Mattiazzo has been monitoring this comet’s trip toward perihelion..etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Better hope it didnt break up, it has a make up of hydrogen cynide. If earth grabs any of that and it enters atmosphere probaly wont be good.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Your Sept 1. picture doesn't even match this guy's Sept 2. picture .It didn't break apart that fast . Just because somebody takes some bad pics of a comet ,doesn't mean it has broken up . Watch the video .
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It was ice.

It came near the sun.

It melted.

Simple as that.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I know your sad the little comet didn't destroy the earth but please move on back to Nubutt or whatever the invisible planet thats going to destroy the earth next. LONG LIVE THE EARTH, LONG LIVE THE EARTH, LONG LIVE THE EARTH!!! WOO HOO it's Miller time

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

Lol, you present that video and moan about bad pics.
For shame.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse
Better hope it didnt break up, it has a make up of hydrogen cynide. If earth grabs any of that and it enters atmosphere probaly wont be good.

Nope, not an issue.
www.dailygalaxy.com...
We still enter the trail left from Halley yearly, it's all good.
edit on 17-9-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

That video shows better quality than those pics and the guy also experiments with different color's(rgb's).Obviously ,Elenin is still intact.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
No it doen't.
It's pish.

The guys own comments give him away, he doesn't have a clue.
edit on 17-9-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I suggest keeping an open mind.Elenin is still there and is very near .Here's the video again for those starting at page 14.

[snip]
edit on 17/9/11 by masqua because: Posting a video once is enough

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If anyone has been paying attention to Saturn's Sudden tilt off it's axis,

saturns axis is not tilting.

there was a hoax a while ago showing pictures of saturn that said it proved tilting, but those were just pictures of saturn taken at different angles

depending on the time of year you look at saturn, it will appear to be slightly tilting. this happens all the time

there has been no sudden tilt of saturn

and the fact our moon seems to be deviating a little more than usual

that is not a fact. actually, that is pure hoax talk. our moon is following the same cycle its been following for millions of years, no deviation

coupled with all the severe weather and Earth quakes, Strange Migratory animal behaviour. It kind of makes sense a very large object with an equally large mass/gravitational field may be headed our way.

if saturn was tilting and the moon was changing, that would be proof of a large gravitational object coming towards us.

but, lucky for us, saturn is not tilting and the moon is not deviating. this means there is no proof that a large gravitational object is heading our way

as for your disasters / animal migrations are concerned. that has nothing to do with gravity.

Now just because Elenin has broke up, wouldn't it make sense that now the cloak is gone we could more easily find that sneaky dagger ? Just a thought people, not everything is always as it seems. I do believe a telescope was recently was accredited for it's ability to locate, and observe objects similar to Brown/Red Dwarfs, and now I can not find anything about it anywhere ? Coincidence ?

if a large object either dwarf star or large jupiter like planet was heading towards us, and close enough to cause anything bad, we would see it in the sky because this object would reflect light

black/brown/red dwarfs do reflect sunlight from other light sources.

there is no such thing as an object in space that doesnt reflect sunlight, other than black holes. are you suggesting a black hole is headed our way?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
the OP 'report' relied on the information & pictures published by TPTB in the cometary angle....

i ask is the data reliable... true...factual....
or are the 'citizen reporters...just being played like a banjo ?

i would like to think that ATS member 'Chadwickus' is a credible source---- but the author is winging-it and does not have 'water-tight' credible evidence....

sorry

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My bday is on the 27th :[

But honestly, this whole idea of an alien fleet following the comet is cool and all, and it breaking apart, cloaking...whatever you want to cal it. The only thing we honestly CAN do is wait. As someone said previously, all we can do is wait, 27th is in a week and a half...

link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the OP 'report' relied on the information & pictures published by TPTB in the cometary angle....

Incorrect. The information and images are from an amateur astronomer very experienced in comet observation.

link   
A sad day for so many. The killer comet is no more. Like the Pole Shift and the year 2000 it will passt unnoticed into history. Remembered by the few LARP, killer comet reinactors that each year will celebrate this non-event. They will gather in the basements of their mothers each month and drink the imitation blood provided by the modern Myan/Vampire believers. Freak circus must be sheding a tear tonight..
edit on 17-9-2011 by MissingRonnieR because: just wanted to type half lit and see how many mistakes I could make

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I predict that all of us that're on the planet - right now - will die in the next 250 years at most.
edit on 17-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

If that were the case why has this never happened to any other comet that has broken up? Comet West broke up in 1976 and is still on its orbit 80 AU away. Another great example are the Kreutz sungrazers. These are suspected to be remnants from a comet many years ago and each one pretty much follows the same orbit.

Why do you think we get yearly meteor showers from comets that break up?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join