It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another red-UFO (Philippines) September 14 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't wish to pollute, detract or add anymore controversial videos to my already controversial thread but here's yet another 'wtf' sighting from the same evening: Sept 14 2011 only this time it's in the Philippines.

Notice the 'controversial' red streak at the 3-minute mark.

Here's a screen grab:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Looks kind of cgi'ish to me in the screen grab.

Do you know what time the video in the phillipines is taken?

What time would that equate to here in the southwest US.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Looks kind of cgi'ish to me in the screen grab.

Do you know what time the video in the phillipines is taken?

What time would that equate to here in the southwest US.

I am trying right now to obtain more information because the time (although I'll have to convert it) will be very interesting.

Did you see the video from Texas? It's in my original thread. That was not only the same date but the same time as the 5-state 'meteor' sighting!

Sept 14th? Wonder if there's more significance to that date?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Is that an educated guess or do you practice autodismissal? Perhaps watch the vid first dont get me wrong i too hate cheesy cgi tube vids as much as the nxt man

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I was reading a report somewhere that a lady in Louisiana has claimed to have seen the event from the Southwest, however, I am having trouble locating this report, so it might have been taken down or has been proven false. Also, I think she might have seen a separate occurrence and thought it was the one getting all of the media coverage, if it is indeed a legit sighting. Anyway, I'll post if I find it again.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
All the recent UFO sightings along with the elenin comet, and although i know its stupid, that baptist dude saying somthing about october when we rearranged his date, along with the mass animal deaths, and the whole 11.11.11 phenomona thats going on...

Im actually starting to belive the whole 2012 thing e-e

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It looks like the flashing lights of one of those tricked-out buses they have in the Philippines. The ones with all the ornamentation. Maybe driving or stopped on a hillside.

Just a guess. It just seems to form a roughly square shape.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I really doubt it was recorded in Philippines, once that English is not the idiom there and the guy in the background is speaking English... Credibility of the video stops right there. Just another douche hitching a ride on this whole California UFO thing of last night.
edit on 9/16/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePawnsTheory
I was reading a report somewhere that a lady in Louisiana has claimed to have seen the event from the Southwest, however, I am having trouble locating this report, so it might have been taken down or has been proven false. Also, I think she might have seen a separate occurrence and thought it was the one getting all of the media coverage, if it is indeed a legit sighting. Anyway, I'll post if I find it again.

It would be super cool if you could get this report to see if the time matches up!

I am still looking for more information on this video.

To some others:

Anything can look like anything else. It takes very little effort to accomplish that feat! However it takes some radical discipline to step outside your box so to see its entirety!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Actually the child at the end sounds like he could be Filipino, definitely not an american accent anyway and he calls the american guy dad.

I don't think this is CGI the guy coughs a lot and the camera reacts accordingly, but the kid mentions mountains so could be something there. Good find OP.

Fire on the mountain?
edit on 16-9-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have neglected this thread (and any follow up) tonight because I've been camping out on the other thread I have going.

I will be back to check in and follow up with anymore information but it's funny how the contents isn't in question but rather the country is.
Very interesting dynamics.

Keep the thread alive while i go rest.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Hello, this is not CGI everything I filmed has not been edited in any way. This film was shot at 9/14/2011 between 9-10PM Honk Kong time, which means this occured at least 12 hours prior to the US sightings on 9/14/2011. My youtube video was uploaded 1st but I did not contact any sites about the video until I realized other sightings occured the same day and maybe they were related.

There's really no natural explanation for what it is or the way the shapes changed and split like mitosis. I added a slideshow of the photos I also captured.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Don't be too easy to assume. There are Americans living in the Philippines and I happen to be one of them. My wife and step son(in the video) are Filipino and if you knew Cebuano you could also pick up that he speaks clear Cebuano but broken English.

This video was posted prior to the US sightings so I'm not trying to jump on any bandwagon, just sending what I found to be truly bizarre.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
To me it looks like a faulty sodium street lamp, unable to power up or powering down slowly.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by reojohnny

Thanks for joining to fill us in, that was kind of you. Your daytime photo cleary show you weren't filming a mountain so kudos to you for catching something truly odd. I hope you'll stick around ATS

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Fire over a mountain top.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm going to embed this for the person who took the video in the OP and was kind enough to take some still shots including day time to show whatever he filmed was not on the mountain. He joined ATS to give us more details and post this vid.
reojohnny

new topics

top topics

join