It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW uneditted VIDEO. So Cal Sept 14. No Meteor!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I will shoot randomly in the dark and call it hoax, and I will not miss the obvious.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Brillant find, i think we can rule out helicopters, swamp gas, balloons, chinese lanterns, conventional aircraft.

S+F lets get it viral

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
Found this..

Meteorite in SW United States Wednesday 14 September 2011

www.youtube.com...

That video is not from 2011... Here is that video uploaded since 2006!

Seems like someone flipped the video horizontally, and then flipped it vertically, to make it appear like a different video. However, they didn't cut out the lens flare that appears later...

Someone is purposely using fake videos for this event. I wouldn't trust any videos now... there seems to be a couple fake ones going around.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Squeal like a pig for me boy.

It's the Green Star Katchina.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Maybe D4rk Kn1ght was onto something,Meteors cross the sky in a couple seconds,Ive certainly never had time to film one,just sayin.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Sorry OP, I have to debunk the video in your post now!

That video is NOT the meteor! It is a distant shot of the space shuttle launch!

Here is a screen shot of the video:

Notice the two red dots next to the bright light...

Now here is a screen shot of a night launch of the space shuttle:

Notice the two red dots next to the bright light.... those are the Solid Rocket Boosters separating from the space shuttle during launch!

Source:

So you can move this to the hoax bin now.

While I have everyone's attention... I will also mention that this video is not of the 2011 meteor either!
www.youtube.com...

The video linked above was flipped horizontally and vertically to appear as a different object. That video has been around since 2006:
www.youtube.com...

Watch out for all the hoaxers!

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Do you debunkers with degrees mean to tell us that THIS is a meteor?

Nope, just the space shuttle...

HOAXKiller1 strikes again...

edit on 16-9-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Yeah I saw the story but I don't think this guy got it on video. He went out and filmed a streetlight, then claimed he got the "object" on video. There was another video floating around making the same claim but it emded up being from a few years ago.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fah0436
With the close up pictures at the end, anyone would be hard pressed to claim that the object was either man-made or natural.

Far more likely it is an alien spaceship.

Great find Human-Alien, S+F.
edit on 9/15/2011 by fah0436 because: added kudos

There is no such thing as a "close up picture"...whoever filmed that object totally FAILS at zooming and getting the object in focus. All you see is a lens flare effect. with the object extremely out of focus.

Also....i admit i do not KNOW whether it's a meteor...but a streak or falling pieces would be rather *common* that it COULD be a meteor. What speaks against the meteor would more be the duration of the sighting tho unless the meteor comes in very flat and would be seen for an unusual long time.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Hey, that's actually a pretty good find. Looks very much like the stock shuttle launch photo you provided.

Makes me wonder if the eyewitness "shuttle" UFO video was really shot that night, or a re-upload of stock footage from an old shuttle launch. We all know NASA doesn't fly the shuttle anymore... So IF this video was truly recorded last night, then we might be getting our first look at a DoD launch of the purported "stealth" shuttle. (rumored to exist for years now)

Just a thought.

edit on 16-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

No, the video was uploaded by the user JFRISSINA which is a known hoaxer. They most definitely got an old video from the space shuttle launch and lied to everyone claiming it is the mystery object so they could get views, and subscribers to their channel, and make money from advertisement revenue.

edit on 16-9-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

good job . The believers must feel really dumb right now

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Bravo, giftOfprOphecy. Here, have some more stars.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen...lets me break this all down for you.

The ONLY facts that I think everyone can agree on is that SOMETHING flew thru the sky, it was really colorful, it was seen by many people in mutiple states, and there is possibly 2 different events(maybe more) that occurred that have been misconstrued as the same event.

Now here are the things that people have different opinions on.
Some say it was fast traveling, some say slow.
Some say it zig-zagged while descending
And (I think this is a important piece of info), a few reported that the object landed and the military blocked roads off and what not.

And what this thread has figured out is that none? of the videos are legit, which means that no one got video out of all the reported witnesses and there has been a GREAT effort to put out BS vids that up until THIS thread most people thought were somewhat credible. And these vids were upped really fast.

Someone mentioned earlier a few pages back "why didn't the military have information on this object" Surely they were tracking it. We spend billions on Missile defense Shields so they must have at least the following information on it: Speed it was traveling
If and where it landed
Somewhat idea where it originated from once it entered our airspace
RIGHT?

Whoever made that comment has a good point and leads me to mine.

What IT was reallly isn't the issue. They know. And whats really frustrating about this is "why not help out": They want to feed us that UFO's aren't real but what they are doing is feeding the fire. "Why the secrecy"? Doctor Steve Pieczenik, who if you don't know who that is I suggest looking him up...would call this a classic government DECEPTION job.

Instant False/BS vids

A satellite that is supposed to crash soon.

NORAD or some military installation for sure tracked this thing or things

I believe something DID land and the twitter reports that something landed and roads were blocked off are true.

I have friends in the military...I respect them. But this kind of BS has to stop or people are never going to ever trust our government. Its just insanity. I hate hate hate being treated like we are stupid. Don't you?
edit on 16-9-2011 by MedicWithUber because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Here is a clickable map of eyewitness to the incident.

www.amsmeteors.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fah0436
With the close up pictures at the end, anyone would be hard pressed to claim that the object was either man-made or natural.

The blurry close-up at the end does not show the object's true shape.

That shape is caused by the video camera's aperture, and is a commonly seen effect when a far away light source is zoomed in and out of focus with a video camera

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reminds me of the DROPA STONE ufo shape, also seen in the NASA tether videos

almost can see a notch in there

See my reply above.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

gift0fpr0phecy --

I think you may have nailed it. It does look like it could be a shuttle launch, and those objects falling away near the beginning of the OP's video could have been the shuttle's solid rocket boosters.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Do you debunkers with degrees mean to tell us that THIS is a meteor?

How do you know this is associated with the meteor in the first place?

That's what people were saying on the Internet last night. I don't watch the news so I only get my sources from here. I'll try to find something and post it.

The problem is there are plenty of people who do watch the news and did see this reported, and for all we really know, this is some dudes just recording something they intended to pass off as related. Just for hits.

That certainly looks nothing like the images I've seen, and I saw no sign of movement in relation to the light in the sky... not the shaking and panning.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

good job . The believers must feel really dumb right now

That's not the point, is it?

As far as I'm concerned it's a disappointment when something turns out a hoax or otherwise explainable, I can't wait for the day we're right.

I don't think that's wrong?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

No we feel lied to and confused by the derision our government chooses to spread on this subject. The gullible are on both sides

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join