It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW uneditted VIDEO. So Cal Sept 14. No Meteor!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The reporter from az described two seperate objects. First one appeared to exit earths atmosphere, second object appeared to enter earths atmosphere. Sounds like the military tried some target practice on an "Unidentified Flying Object" but missed DARN better luck next time!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Don't we have people (NASA) and telescopes and satellites combing the skies? Wouldn't this have been detected by a 'professional'?
If we don't know what it was then we don't know how high it was (as far as I know).

If it was inside the atmosphere, people looking into space wouldn't see it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DisownedSix

do you guys remember the phoenix lights in 97? there were 2 objects there as well

remember, if it was something REAL and far out...then us military will send up something as the cover story or cover artifact to confuse people

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I love how the OP is crying about the debunkers and begging us to "debunk this" you evil non-believing debunkers!! There is nothing here to debunk. There is nothing here to tie this to any sighting whatsoever. This is a joke. If this is the type of crap we are going to hitch our wagons too, we might as well collectively admit we have switched our brains off and will submit to gullibility.

The fool who made this video is probably laughing his ass off right now....or touching himself over the attention he's getting......maybe both. Keep it up guys, your making us look g-r-e-a-t!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Here are some updates on what 'experts' are saying about it. They aren't saying that they know 100% for certain what it was, they're just saying most likely. I'm not saying they're wrong, however, I'm sure they must have cameras pointed at the sky at all times, wouldn't they be able to have their own footage to verify 100% that this was indeed a meteorite, and what about the 1st event, where the news reporter says he saw it hover in the sky for 15 minutes.

A NASA scientist told msnbc.com the object was most likely a fragment of an asteroid.
Some said it was a blue-green color while others claimed it was orange and yellow.

Experts said in the msnbc.com article that a meteor is slower than a shooting star and it's possible for it to appear to change colors.

A NASA official reports that while they can’t say 100-percent, it is most likely a fireball or a very bright meteor the size of a baseball or basketball.

A spokesman with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office said their aviation unit did confirm seeing the meteor over Deer Valley Airport, but there haven't been any reports of an impact site.

Read more: www.abc15.com...

"We can't say 100 percent," said Don Yeomans, manager of NASA's Near-Earth Object Program, "but it's almost certain that the object was a fireball" or very bright meteor, "the size of a basketball or baseball that likely disintegrated before it hit the ground." While not unheard of he says it's unusual for an object of that size to be seen over populated areas. The bluish-green color suggests the object had some magnesium or nickel in it, Yeomans said. Orange is usually an indication it's entering earth's atmosphere at several miles per second, a moderate rate of speed."
www.azfamily.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Found this..

Meteorite in SW United States Wednesday 14 September 2011

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Concerning the Phoenix lights event-Yes it seemed to be one of the V-shaped craft that lost its cloaking. I assume what we consider to be mechanical craft are ours. There were flares sent up shortly after and that's usually what is seen on the videos of the event.
edit on 15-9-2011 by blargg because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by blargg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Yeah, I posted that earlier. Got it from a link off the American Meteor Society website, that one of the witnesses posted. Somebody instantly cried fake with no evidence. *shrug* Unless somebody can find this same video uploaded before September 14th 2011, then I don't see any reason why it wouldn't have been from last night.

To clarify I'm referring to this video, not the on in the OP.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
Come on Airmap !!! Seriously ??
Yes, seriously, as anyone that has experimented with a camera can tell you.

And the name is ArMaP.

perhaps you didn't see the video of multiple EYEWITNESS SAYING they SAW it .. ! .. WOW~!
They said that they saw the thing we see on the video from the opening post? That's what I was talking about, not about "a red spot" or "a green ball".

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Those are also camera artefacts.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

My bad.. found this:
it was a hoax 2 dudes filming moon.. nm
edit on 15-9-2011 by GovtFlu because: it was fake

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

That green thing streaking across the sky is the moon? Im confused lol do you have a link?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
I love how the OP is crying about the debunkers and begging us to "debunk this" you evil non-believing debunkers!! There is nothing here to debunk. There is nothing here to tie this to any sighting whatsoever. This is a joke. If this is the type of crap we are going to hitch our wagons too, we might as well collectively admit we have switched our brains off and will submit to gullibility.

The fool who made this video is probably laughing his ass off right now....or touching himself over the attention he's getting......maybe both. Keep it up guys, your making us look g-r-e-a-t!

But, but , but nasa is talking about it! Lol you have me laughing my ass off. You kind of jump the gun there with the whole you people have your brains switched off rant! Lol but thanks for coming in here to tell us how you really feel. Did it get you off? Are you touching yourself guy. Nasty man!!!!! Hahahaha

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It that vid was indeed of the mysterious object, I will hazard the guess that the two red points of light at the beginning of the vid are escape pods.

As to a guess of who's ship it was, I'll say it was one of ours that went bad, perhaps a triangle at a very high altitude.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

your not understanding.... the METEOR was seen in 4 states. that orange crappy picture of a fuzzy light you put up was the meteor traveling before it erupted in blue and green burning up. i received multiple calls from my other astronomy nerds who saw it and said clearly it was a meteor, without a doubt.

the sky last night here in phoenix and the surrounding area was partly cloudy. I had a friend in awatukee who said he only saw a burst of light through the clouds and didnt actually see the meteor. the metoer was reported to turn green and blue only after it started to disintegrate...before it did, it looked like a bright star falling very fast.

i cant believe you would even put that crap video up, then later say "ok forget the shaky hand, what about peoples reports?!"

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blargg

yes and if you do some DD, there are MANY nasa-plugged in folks who think there is a whole black ops/secret nasa type program out there probably funded by drug money and our empire raids

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ok here's a fairly good video of it. Definitely looks like a meteor to me, in this vid anyhow. I have no idea about that strange first event though that happened 15 minutes prior to this one.

www.abc15.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I concur!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=hadituptohere
Ladies and gentlemen,

What you've seen and heard about is no meteor. Nor is it weather phenomena or smoke from burning foliage or military hardware under test. It's not a weather balloon or a Chinese lantern or an airplane or swamp gas forming over a body of water.

What you've seen is a space craft.

Our world is on the verge of Disclosure; the time when our galactic brothers and sisters arrive. It will be the defining moment in humanity's history and all of us will be witnesses to an event that cannot be described. The truth about our world will be revealed and we will finally know who we really are.

The evidence of these changes are easily found. Just look inside. Meditate. All of us, every single one of us, has the ability to connect with the higher truths through meditation.

Don't believe me? You will.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by DisownedSix

do you guys remember the phoenix lights in 97? there were 2 objects there as well

remember, if it was something REAL and far out...then us military will send up something as the cover story or cover artifact to confuse people

I'm not sure there were two objects. I think it was ONE which was taking its timing flying over Arizona that night.
Because I am pretty versed on that sighting (my birthday) I recall everyone's public testimony (and actual footage) that the consensus was ----it was a huge triangular object 'floating' overhead up/down the valley. And then later that night (I believe around 9 or 10PM) the famous footage of a triangle-like (more chevron-like) was captured on film (later dismissed as 'military flares')

It could've been two objects but that is ONE UFO sighting that in the Ufology text book has NEVER been explained. The governor of Arizona even jumped on board wanting answers (although that was probably more of a political move for votes opposed to answers)

To me? ...this Sept 14th sighting doesn't feel like a regular everyday explainable celestial phenomenon. I think there is much more to it.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

edit on 15-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by molonlabe

your not understanding.... the METEOR was seen in 4 states. that orange crappy picture of a fuzzy light you put up was the meteor traveling before it erupted in blue and green burning up. i received multiple calls from my other astronomy nerds who saw it and said clearly it was a meteor, without a doubt.

the sky last night here in phoenix and the surrounding area was partly cloudy. I had a friend in awatukee who said he only saw a burst of light through the clouds and didnt actually see the meteor. the metoer was reported to turn green and blue only after it started to disintegrate...before it did, it looked like a bright star falling very fast.

i cant believe you would even put that crap video up, then later say "ok forget the shaky hand, what about peoples reports?!"

I know the media hypes up everything they can for theatrical purposes but how can hundreds of people and dozens (if not scores) of news stations NOT know what that was?

It's being said it was an asteroid.
It's also being said it was a fireball.
It was also identified as a meteor.
Is a fireball an asteroid and an asteroid just a meteor?

Until they can figure this out with a PROOF and every space agency is on the same page then....this to me remains a UFO of some sort!

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join