It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW uneditted VIDEO. So Cal Sept 14. No Meteor!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by karendva
reply to post by Human_Alien

We are still missing a piece to the puzzle. Last night, the same lights were seen in Phoenix. It was also said that where the "meteor" landed, was surrounded by police and roped off. Why is there no information, video, pics, on what was roped off? If it was a meteor, and a piece fell to earth, as they say, why can't we see it? That would be quit the video to see a steaming meteor in the ground, right? Just sayin . . .

Can you show me a source for the police surrounding the crash site and closing it off please? I can find no reports of this....

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If there is a space war going on I imagine it will manifest itself more and more as and when it escalates.
There is a lot going on up there.
Whether you believe it's ET or terrestrial activity is your call.
A few things to consider might be,

The possible evacuation of the ISS.
Comets and other heavenly objects reportedly coming this way.
There's that falling satellite due.
And just what is the X37's purpose?

To name a few...

Don't Panic
and carry on (watching the skies).

SnF

edit on 16-9-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Is there any reason this couldn't be an unannounced launch or test of some kind from Vandenberg? They are kind of known for this thing. Definitely not a meteor but it does have the attributes of observing a vehicle of some type launching away from the camera. Really need to verifiably rule out the obvious first, eh? Looks like it may have been caught right after a second stage ignition hence the smoky red trail that is lit up momentarily by the motors. We need to find evidence good enough to disprove the most reasonable explanations.

Camera operator most definitely has some focus issues late in the video and by the zigzag motion it looks like he is trying to manually slew a mounted camera to keep tracking it. Hard to do especially when focused in tight on a distant moving object.

That's what I'm sticking to until something can prove otherwise.... the "looking like a duck" thing and all.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I'm sorry to interject, and contribute nothing to the topic of this thread, but it IS about the video at least.

Raise your hand, if you laughed your ASS of the first time you watched this video, while listening to Hill-Billy Jimbo describe what he was seeing: "I'm gittin it!"

Anyway... Is this also the same object (and subject)? Taken yesterday!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Meteor my ass, that is no meteor. I've seen a real meteor hit the earth several years ago driving across Kansas on I-70, it was in a west kansas cornfield where it came streaking down in a giant fireball and it hit the earth doing what my estimation would be 500 miles an hour. It was only a half mile away from me and if i had been driving a few miles an hour faster it would have hit my truck. It gave of a distortion of radio waves on impact that caused my radio to squeel and static.

Meteors look like fireballs because of the friction of earth's atmosphere, and the one i saw when it impacted the ground gave off a flash that as almost like lightning.
edit on 16-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Thanks for finding that! How disappointing though, I really hate when people do things like that!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

But it's about the contents not the commentary!

I just can't believe there's not more hubba about this. This reminds me of the Phoenix Lights and O'Hare sightings. Lot's of preliminary reporting and then.........nothing.

Why isn't this on Yahoo's front page? How is Brad Pitts feelings about Aniston more news worthy than this?? Why is Hollywood gossip gracing the covers of all publications for that matter lately? WHO CARES??????. This is news.

Man o'man this world is so messed up.

There seems to be absolutely no frame of reference in this video, you are happy to take it on face value though. Who does that say most about?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Do you debunkers with degrees mean to tell us that THIS is a meteor?

How do you know this is associated with the meteor in the first place?

That's what people were saying on the Internet last night. I don't watch the news so I only get my sources from here. I'll try to find something and post it.

You may want to try and get at least one other source to balance your views out. If you really only get your sources on ATS, then trust me when I tell you I'm typing this with my cold blooded reptilian claws.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MedicWithUber

And what this thread has figured out is that none? of the videos are legit, which means that no one got video out of all the reported witnesses and there has been a GREAT effort to put out BS vids that up until THIS thread most people thought were somewhat credible. And these vids were upped really fast.

But you're wrong. There is THIS video, unless I'm unaware that it's been debunked already...

www.abc15.com...

It's not a youtube video though. However, the man who took it is interviewed by the reporter. I think this is a solid piece of evidence, maybe the only one we've got that's credible? For the 2nd event anyhow.

By the way, this is not the first video from abcnews15, this is the second video they got at a baseball field.
edit on 16-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Do you debunkers with degrees mean to tell us that THIS is a meteor? Why can't the 'officials' figure it out then? Are we going to let this just fade away into oblivion and resurrect it in a few weeks with a sudden explanation ...like 'space junk'?

How can this bright white glowing 'thing' leaving a bright reddish streak be a meteor? Or anything we're familiar with for that matter?

You know, I am getting highly suspicious with the timing of that satellite that's due to 'fall to Earth' at the end of the month. I think it might be a deflection and cover-story.

I'm not buying any of this. Not even with any of my American money that's just about worthless!

I guess my only thing is, I need more information to determine what it is. I do agree, its no meteor. Its to bad in the age to technology that we have now, that we can't come up with better photo's, video's etc ...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Meteor my ass, that is no meteor. I've seen a real meteor hit the earth several years ago driving across Kansas on I-70, it was in a west Kansas cornfield where it came streaking down in a giant fireball and it hit the earth doing what my estimation would be 500 miles an hour. It was only a half mile away from me and if i had been driving a few miles an hour faster it would have hit my truck. It gave of a distortion of radio waves on impact that caused my radio to squeal and static.

Meteors look like fireballs because of the friction of earth's atmosphere, and the one i saw when it impacted the ground, gave off a flash that as almost like lightning.
edit on 16-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

So, you were right there when it happened or are talking about the other time with meteor? Thanks. Just curious.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
I'm sorry to interject, and contribute nothing to the topic of this thread, but it IS about the video at least.

Raise your hand, if you laughed your ASS of the first time you watched this video, while listening to Hill-Billy Jimbo describe what he was seeing: "I'm gittin it!"

I couldn't help but immediately think of this guy (Mike Pipper)
:

...getting back on topic...

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
MODs, please check posters IPs in this thread for .mil addresses. We have a few government shills in here. Keep trying to dismiss what the people are seeing. Soon it will be obvious.

I think gift0fpr0phecy's video of the night time space shuttle launch is pretty damning evidence that the video in the OP was put on YouTube as a hoax. It doesn't take a government shill to realize that.

Plus, considering that the guy who uploaded that to YouTube -- 'jfrissina' -- has been involved with questionable videos and known hoaxes in the past, that immediately casts doubt on the video's credibility.

edit on 9/16/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one is bringing up the fact that Obama was ordered, not asked, to go to the Denver International Airport bunker, while he was at the University of NC, the same day, that this thing was in the sky, later that evening.

Come on.. They obviously had intel about it. Well, before hand, to prepare for it's arrival. How else would of they have known to swoosh the president off into a protective bunker?

Then, later that evening some action of a bright light happens.

edit on 16-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i've lived in SO-CAL and i have to say that in my years down there i never heard anyone talk with that kind of draw.
this had to been taken somewhere else. ?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Um, yeah. It might help if you actually looked into that little drill before you tie it to some convoluted conspiracy theory. Fun, I know, to "connect the dots", but your connecting things that are not related in an effort to leap to the least likely conclusion. The Obama thing is a per-scheduled drill. The meteor sighting is just some mundane event that happens thousands of times a year all over the world.

The only problem is, you get a group of stupid humans together and show them a meteor, then in less time than it takes to fire up your laptop or turn your computer on, legions of ignorant fools already have ran to the internet to "tell" folks about their "amazing" sighting, and how it couldn't have been a meteor because it "zigged and zagged" or other such non-sense.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I'm surprised no one is bringing up the fact that Obama was ordered, not asked, to go to the Denver International Airport bunker, while he was at the University of NC, the same day, that this thing was in the sky, later that evening...

Because he wasn't ordered to a bunker under the Denver airport on that day. You are getting your stories confused.

The story going around about the president and the Denver Airport bunker is that he supposedly is being ordered to go there on September 27th, the day that Elenin will be aligned between the earth and the Sun.

Here is a link to that story -- which, by the way, is only a drill:
Obama Ordered to Denver Bunker by US Military

Thread in ATS Hoax Bin:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/16/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by Manhater

Um, yeah. It might help if you actually looked into that little drill before you tie it to some convoluted conspiracy theory. Fun, I know, to "connect the dots", but your connecting things that are not related in an effort to leap to the least likely conclusion. The Obama thing is a per-scheduled drill. The meteor sighting is just some mundane event that happens thousands of times a year all over the world.

The only problem is, you get a group of stupid humans together and show them a meteor, then in less time than it takes to fire up your laptop or turn your computer on, legions of ignorant fools already have ran to the internet to "tell" folks about their "amazing" sighting, and how it couldn't have been a meteor because it "zigged and zagged" or other such non-sense.

Umm hmm, just like the same drill on 9/11

spare me.

Timing of it, so perfect. Don't ya think?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Maybe it's not a hoax and they did it early. lol.. Well, I got to go.. Have fun you loons.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join