It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW uneditted VIDEO. So Cal Sept 14. No Meteor!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Do you debunkers with degrees mean to tell us that THIS is a meteor? Why can't the 'officials' figure it out then? Are we going to let this just fade away into oblivion and resurrect it in a few weeks with a sudden explanation ...like 'space junk'?

How can this bright white glowing 'thing' leaving a bright reddish streak be a meteor? Or anything we're familiar with for that matter?

You know, I am getting highly suspicious with the timing of that satellite that's due to 'fall to Earth' at the end of the month. I think it might be a deflection and cover-story.

I'm not buying any of this. Not even with any of my American money that's just about worthless!

Select Hi-Def on YouTube

San Clemente, California - This incredibly awesome UFO was captured in Southern California on September 14th 2011 outside the back yard of a resident that was able to run into his house and grab a camera and video was was left of a orange and green object that was cruising across the sky. This is original footage of the event still unedited from the camera memory stick. This footage was taken in High Definition and is posted as such. At this time the camera man wishes to remain anonymous until a reputable news source is contacted. "it looked like a red comet with green glow around it"

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It looks like a helicopter to me with it's search light on - at least it does at the beginning. After that, zooming in on the light will give that effect.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Do you debunkers with degrees mean to tell us that THIS is a meteor?

How do you know this is associated with the meteor in the first place?

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

But it's about the contents not the commentary!

I just can't believe there's not more hubba about this. This reminds me of the Phoenix Lights and O'Hare sightings. Lot's of preliminary reporting and then.........nothing.

Why isn't this on Yahoo's front page? How is Brad Pitts feelings about Aniston more news worthy than this?? Why is Hollywood gossip gracing the covers of all publications for that matter lately? WHO CARES??????. This is news.

Man o'man this world is so messed up.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Sounds like its the first time he's ever seen a street light. He's moving the camera around like people are going to believe the object is moving.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
"I'm gettin' it, I got it. Damn, I'm gettin' it right now. I got it!"

"What the...(unintelligible grumbling)?"

I love the commentary on UFO videos
Sweet find
edit on 15-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   

Man, if this is for real....and it really seems to be, nobody'd make a fake with that frikkin accent, sounded like Beavis or sumthing lol...I have a really hard time choosing between meteor and craft of some kind for this one, check out the last bit of the video, it's a pentagon man, come on! I know a meteor could be that shape, but statistically how probable is that? Whatever it is, it's definitely interesting!
s&f

link   
Mate

I think we can safely rule out the possibility of a meteor.

Cheers

link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

It does look like a helicopter but there was a fire streak coming from it at the beginning. Unless it was on fire for a bit there, it can't be a helicopter.
Good video, must be one of our secret craft.

link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Do you debunkers with degrees mean to tell us that THIS is a meteor?

How do you know this is associated with the meteor in the first place?

That's what people were saying on the Internet last night. I don't watch the news so I only get my sources from here. I'll try to find something and post it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

It does look like a helicopter but there was a fire streak coming from it at the beginning. Unless it was on fire for a bit there, it can't be a helicopter.
Good video, must be one of our secret craft.

Yeah but, this was seen in Nevada, Colorado, Arizona and South California though. That's one mighty big helicopter!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Would of been nice if he kept the camera still.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

(Meteorite is what HITS earth...not in the sky)
Here's the thread started last night!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well, obviously whatever it was (whether it be a streetlamp, helicopter or ufo) its safe to say that it wasn't a meteor. (in that video)

Also, I think that the person filming it believed they were seeing something out of this world...you can't sound that stupid on purpose.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

This is that same object seen over all those states? Well then that must put it in low Earth orbit. How many things can do that we know of? Meteors don't just sit there either, they travel 1000s of mph.
It's very bright, I'm stumped on this one.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
That is absolute rubbish ..looks like someone shining and moving a torch light around

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Do we no longer have to be critical of our sources, and an alleged anonymous source at that? And how do you infer from the video by itself that this is in California?

I guess we've just started taking everyones word for whatever claim they throw at us. But I guess a YT user always tell the truth. This specific YT user seems to have a lot of UFO and paranormal vids claiming "100%" proof and "bigfoot caught on tape", I'm sure this is the evidence we've been looking for all the time. Let's just take his word for it and celebrate the existence of bigfoot.

I'm willing to throw this in the bin based entirely on the incredulous source you've found yourself.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
Sounds like its the first time he's ever seen a street light. He's moving the camera around like people are going to believe the object is moving.

I take it you don't read ATS Breaking News forum too often.
This was HUGE news last night around midnight (eastern time)

This isn't just some shaky cell-phone video from a woodchuck at his uncles' cousins' brothers' barbecue.
This was seen in 4 or 5 states last night and..............no explanation making it a certified U.F.O.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
With the close up pictures at the end, anyone would be hard pressed to claim that the object was either man-made or natural.

Far more likely it is an alien spaceship.

Great find Human-Alien, S+F.
edit on 9/15/2011 by fah0436 because: added kudos

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join