It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW uneditted VIDEO. So Cal Sept 14. No Meteor!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Remember that "Mysterious Space Plane",, that NASA or USSC said they lost?

Bottom of that could be heat shield, glow,
jets off too the sides,,
just that Stabalizing re-entery,,

maybe it just got back?
just guessing.

link   
we already know that its not a meteor! they were two seperate incidents i thought we already covered this! it wasnt this lame light that was seen in those 3 states it was the ACTUAL meteor that DID fall from west to east.
edit on 15-9-2011 by molonlabe because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Human_Alien

This is that same object seen over all those states? Well then that must put it in low Earth orbit. How many things can do that we know of? Meteors don't just sit there either, they travel 1000s of mph.
It's very bright, I'm stumped on this one.

Yes. The red streak matches up. Let me scour the internet for photos/videos and news from last night but in the mean time, here's the thread started last night on ATS.

Widespread reports of meteor over US Southwest
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fah0436
With the close up pictures at the end, anyone would be hard pressed to claim that the object was either man-made or natural.
That shape is artificial, it's a camera artefact, it happens with all cameras, when pointing to an out of focus bright object.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Dude, don't jump to quick to say it's authentic. The background goofy voice totally takes off the credibility and there's no way to verify he's recording the sky. There are no stars, and we can't see houses or buildings to give us a reference of the focus distance. It could be two douchebags messing around with a camera and a light source in some dark barn or something. This video doesn't seem credible at all.
edit on 9/15/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Double post!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Southland Residents Report Seeing Strange Lights In The Night Sky
losangeles.cbslocal.com...

Last night (September 14th) saw hundreds of people across the southern states of the US, including the cities of Phoenix, Las Vegas and Los Angeles, claim they had seen an unusual bright fireball of light, heading from west to east across the sky.

Amateur footage of the phenomenon shows a white ball of light streaking across the sky, while a crowd of onlookers gasp at the sight.

Bright light seen in southwest US states skies a fireball, NASA says
Share31
inShare0
0diggsdigg

Bright light seen in southwest US states skies a fireball, NASA saysLast night (September 14th) saw hundreds of people across the southern states of the US, including the cities of Phoenix, Las Vegas and Los Angeles, claim they had seen an unusual bright fireball of light, heading from west to east across the sky.

Amateur footage of the phenomenon shows a white ball of light streaking across the sky, while a crowd of onlookers gasp at the sight.

Law enforcement officials reported they had received a “flood of calls” over the sighting, while social networking sites were soon abuzz with news of what people had just seen.

The incident occurred at around 19.45 PDT and there were conflicting opinions about the colour of the ball of light from different witnesses. Some reported that the light was a bluish-green colour, while others said it was more a yellowy-orange shade.

Don Yeoman, manager of NASA’s Near-Earth Object Program, refused to be drawn on what the object was, but did offer an explanation of what it was most likely to be.

“We can’t say 100 per cent,” he stated this morning, “but it’s almost certain that the object was a fireball.”

A fireball is a part of an asteroid or a larger meteor that burns up brightly as it enters the atmosphere.

Mr Yeoman estimated that the object was “the size of a basketball or baseball” and that it “likely disintegrated before it hit the ground.”

Mr Yeoman explained that the bluish-green colouring of the object cited by many observers could mean that the rock contained traces of magnesium or nickel, while the orange colouring is usually an indication of the object travelling at several miles per second through the Earth’s atmosphere.

“They make an impressive show for a small object,” he added.

tucone.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The object seen in the OP's video is not the same aired by TV News. This totally looks fake to me!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
whats this a new stealth helicopter now?? i saw some tiny lights in the UK and i knew they were choppers because IT MADE A NOISE. wheres the wing noises in this vid??

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
we already determined this "thing" was not assocaited with the ACTUAL meteor. move along folks.... another blurry light and shaky hand.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here is where the "meteor" or whatever it turns out to be was seen travelling from west to east. ETA I'm reading conflicting comments some say was going from east to west others say was going east. *shrug* Perhaps a few people just have their directions mixed up...

I put together this little map of all the locations taken from the American Meteor Society website.

i1099.photobucket.com...

www.amsmeteors.org...

edit on 15-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

With the close up pictures at the end, anyone would be hard pressed to claim that the object was either man-made or natural.
That shape is artificial, it's a camera artefact, it happens with all cameras, when pointing to an out of focus bright object.

Not dismissing that at all however there were artists' renditions of what was seen last night (which I'll have to locate) showing a red 'tail'

Here's the thing. The news people were ON THIS immediately last night. They called officials and according to them, they (the officials) had no idea what this was.

Why is it, when enough times' goes by (to perhaps make up a cover-story) all of a sudden 'it's just a fireball'! Why wasn't it 'just a fireball' last night?
Don't we have people (NASA) and telescopes and satellites combing the skies? Wouldn't this have been detected by a 'professional'?
Okay, I can see this slipping by (I suppose) but then why wasn't this immediately identified last night?

And these are the same people we rely on to report to us concerning things out in space (like Elenin) yet they couldn't even figure this out which.....this was in our own skies!?

I don't believe it. (well, what else is new?).

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I live in north phoenix and i saw it.didn't have time to get camera.I just happened to be outside at the time and i always look at the stars at night and i ran and got my wife to shoe it to her but when we got back out it was to far west..very cool though

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by molonlabe
we already determined this "thing" was not assocaited with the ACTUAL meteor. move along folks.... another blurry light and shaky hand.

Say whaaaaaaaaat?

We?.......as in "we" the people who believe it was a meteor and nothing else committee? Didn't know you had executive power over us!

I am going on the people, real PEOPLE... who SAW this in 4 states last night and what they said. Forget the shaky hand. How can you disregard hundreds of people phoning in news and police stations? And no one, last night, knowing what this was?

I know a meteor is sort of a rare sight but c'mon. Why wasn't it identified last night moments after it was spotted (in 5 states I think)?

www.abc15.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
I live in north phoenix and i saw it.didn't have time to get camera.I just happened to be outside at the time and i always look at the stars at night and i ran and got my wife to shoe it to her but when we got back out it was to far west..very cool though

What did you think you were seeing as you were observing it? Honestly.

The reports (now, of course) are saying it was a fireball. And probably a 'fireball' no bigger than a 'pea'.

Do you believe that, seeing you saw it?

What color(s) did it appear to you?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Thank you for those links

It's amazing. The people who reported seeing this can't even agree whether this thing was traveling fast or slow. Green or red. Oval or elongated. Makes me wonder if there was more than one sighting last night.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Come on Airmap !!! Seriously ??

perhaps you didn't see the video of multiple EYEWITNESS SAYING they SAW it .. ! .. WOW~!

here.. I'll post it again

edit on 15-9-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reminds me of the DROPA STONE ufo shape, also seen in the NASA tether videos

almost can see a notch in there

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It was blue in one pic and when a friend said, its a angelic crystal craft, and they're coming, I paid attention.

One of my experiences was two summers ago, August, during a meteor shower, under the stars, in contact, a meeting with many, concerning being ready with plans in place, to help others for any events that may come, and was shown my father and others helping who up until then were mocking any of my online searches and beliefs, and even experiences, though he's a part of some. Lately since my surgery he's been talking about taking cooking courses and he keeps suggesting ways to help the homeless and others, and planted a big garden, he is very good at talking and organizing and has well connected friends. He has been changing a bit lately.

I've never looked at meteors the same either since that time.

This was chased was chased by choppers as some of ours were.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join