It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW uneditted VIDEO. So Cal Sept 14. No Meteor!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Alien,

I am opened minded here, but with the advent of hundreds of people seeing this wouldn't you think we would have multiple crappy cell phone video's?

Just saying.

Absolutely but it's a double edge sword. The more time it's taking for new videos to emerge the more people will call them hoaxed. Even a time-date stamp doesn't cut it anymore.

Check out 1AnnunakBastard's new thread. It contains a mixture of 3 or so video clips
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
At minute mark .48

They are using the same 'hoaxed' video? How dare they!

Yeah, and look at the video they are using at 0:44. I already proved that video was from 2006!

Now use your brain and ask yourself why they would use a video from 2006 on a report in 2011?

Then contemplate the possibility that the media was fooled, just like you have been, to play a video from 2010 showing the space shuttle launch.

It's okay. It's alright to admit you may be wrong all you dutiful debunkers.

I am not wrong. The video in your OP is the shuttle launch. It is a perfect match. Speed, color, timing, all of it is perfect. The chances of it not being the shuttle are impossible. Just face it you have been fooled.

I am not saying this absolutely wasn't a meteor but I am almost positive that the original clip in the original post is of the original sighting Sept 14th.

No it is NOT the original sighting... no matter how much you ignore the evidence, or how much you show the media's incompetence... no matter how much you ignore the video creator is a known hoaxer... you are going to be wrong, and I would put my life on that.

The video in the OP is a fraud... and this topic is a HOAX.

I will laugh last...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is getting ridiculous...

Any other day you would be crying about the media being part of the "cover up" and not trusting them... but not today... not when they confirm your religious like beliefs. When they confirm your beliefs you take every word from the media as gospel.

Hypocrites!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey, Human_Alien... I see you are from Florida.

Have you ever seen the space shuttle launch?

You know what is funny? James Frissina (JFRISSINA, the known hoaxer who made the video in the OP) is from Florida too!

I wonder how deep that rabbit hole goes...
edit on 16-9-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I haven't checked to see if anyone posted this but there was ANOTHER?.....sighting in Texas that night too? Or was this the same 'meteor'?

Now come on folks. That 'pea-sized' meteor sure got a lot of exposure that night.

Check it out. And please inform me if this was already posted.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Chinese lanterns

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Why do you think it was the same thing?
Those lights look nothing like the meteor.
edit on 9/16/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Hey, Human_Alien... I see you are from Florida.

Have you ever seen the space shuttle launch?

You know what is funny? James Frissina (JFRISSINA, the known hoaxer who made the video in the OP) is from Florida too!

I wonder how deep that rabbit hole goes...
edit on 16-9-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

Do not tell me you think I am a hoaxer under another name because I'll notify ATS immediately for slander!

I've seen one launch in the 6 years I've been here. Why? Does that make me an expert? Should I have known better?

You best apologize or retract your post.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yes, 2011

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Phage retracted his post but he was questioning whether this Texas video was the same date. Yes it was and if I'm not mistaking 9PM central is around 7-8 Pacific although I don't know the different time zones this time of year. Hell, I don't know them any time of year. We mess with time so much......

I still feel the original video is real capture of the event on Sept 14. Mainly because a red streak/light was reported over and over again.

This 'meteor' went from blue to white to violet to green to red to multi colored. That's an active and colorful meteor although I really don't know meteor-101. But I do know cover-up and disinformation- 101 very very well though and this reeks of it!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

What happened? When the date argument failed you transfer the argument over to the 'light' aspect now?

I am not or did I say the lights looked the same. What I am implying is: the TIME and the DATE are the same.

Hey call me easy but that's enough for me to at least consider this was the same 'event'.

Anything else you want to try to tear apart?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

One more thing. I haven't assumed this WAS a meteor. I think there were indeed TWO events that night and that was even before I stumbled on the Texas sighting.

You might have concluded this was a meteor but there are plenty of opened minded people still weighing out the testimonies, videos and photos. I remain among that group

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

This is getting ridiculous...

Any other day you would be crying about the media being part of the "cover up" and not trusting them... but not today... not when they confirm your religious like beliefs. When they confirm your beliefs you take every word from the media as gospel.

Hypocrites!!

Whoa. Take it easy cowboy (or girl)!

What I am saying is if this was a hoaxed-video a news station has the ability and obligation to make certain they are NOT representing something as----something else! Especially if it is obvious (as you're suggesting) and can be easily be debunked! They'll have to retract the story and explain their accidental 'plagiarism' ! And to date I am not aware that station has done so!

I don't trust the media anymore than I trust many of you but like I said, television news has certain standards and check points that they have to go through before airing something publicly!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

No. I forgot today was Friday.

I don't understand how you can think that the lights videoed in Texas are connected to the meteor and other unrelated videos, none of which bear any resemblance to each other.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Have you ever seen a space shuttle launch? They don't go straight, it is an arc.

Actually I have, and it goes straight up until around the time just before it drops it's boosters and then after that it rolls into an arc.
edit on 16-9-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just found another red-light UFO from Sept 14 only in the Philippines.
I started a new thread rather risk it getting lost within this one.

The more I find concerning Sept 14th the less I am willing to write this video off as a hoax. You decide.
Please visit that thread and comment. I want to hear what you think.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

No. I forgot today was Friday.

I don't understand how you can think that the lights videoed in Texas are connected to the meteor and other unrelated videos, none of which bear any resemblance to each other.

You are so missing my point. I do not think what was seen, reported, recorded and witnessed in 5 states (actually maybe in several countries) on Wednesday, Sept 14 2011 was a meteor.

Simple answers just don't work in such a complex times.
Sorry Phage.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by muzzleflash

A backdoor?
Now THAT is fail. You have to leave an escape route for when you are loosing an argument. That is typical.

No I don't think so. You speak in absolutes, I speak in probabilities typically. Saying things like "maybe" "possibly" "could be" "might be" are the safest way to communicate usually.

If you don't agree, it's because your ego is too large. People who speak in absolutes think they are always right, and never leave room for any other alternatives, this is a failure of logic actually.

Also, did you prove the video in the OP was a shuttle launch? No? Just because they look similar doesn't automatically mean it is. If it is indeed a specific shuttle launch, supply DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE of it or else I will merely laugh at your asinine absolutist assumptions.

Maybe it is, but to me it looks like a dot of light on a black screen. For all I know it could be a host of dozens of possible explanations, therefore it is a UFO until identified with absolute certainty, which you have not sufficiently provided to my knowledge. At least not in your responses to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The video is probably not a hoax.

The presentation of it may be false, or a hoax.

But the video itself appears rather authentic for the most part.

If I gave you a video of rain, and said "Lava pours from the sky", and you saw a video of rain water, you would call me a hoaxer for claiming it was lava. However the video itself of rain water, is authentic and not faked at all.

Differentiating between the two is always a good maneuver.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Just wanted to throw that in, could it have been a failed unannounced shuttle start?
Would explain 2 events and shuttle video.
The 'meteor' coming down were the remains of the shuttle...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join