It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the 9/11 Conspiracy to be FAKE and born out of paranoia!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by gaurdian2012

AGENT Six6Six YOU WROTE

My thread clearly state that evidence is not the topic.

I asked for people to explain why the two "truthers" are still walking around?

I did explain why. check my post you disinfo agent hack

go report back to obama to release the ufo files DISCLOSURE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 14-9-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

Ah when you lose your argument you must resort to calling names to get your points across. I hope you feel better boy.

Nice try. Agent? Well ill take that as a compliment. My life is not that extravagant.

What are you on about 2 truthers walking around? Zogby Poll puts a figure of about 50+ percent of people in the US believe the US government lied about 911. In Europe the figure was 70% plus, there was a survey on ATS which showed most people on here belive the official government line to be false. what are you trying to say? are you trying to come on here and say that you know something everyone else dosent? if so spit it out.Otherwise you just seem to be wasting everyones times as you have absolutly noting new to add to the discussion.
edit on 15-9-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I
Well the burrden of proof must be on those who do not believe the GOVERNMENTS story, people who AMERICANS voted in freely.

I do not carry the burden as I have not given much thought to 9/11 in the first place.

Huh?? What?? Geez, now I feel dumberer for having posted here..

I am though sick of people not having evidence for their claims.

Such as yourself? ???

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
boy huh well at least you have proven you can be gotten to. and I have lost no argument. you put yourself out there defending what most here know is a coverup conspiracy whatever you want to call it your question was answered by this BOY. but you sir have not answered my questions or for that matter anyone else's your actions or lack there of would make any intelligent poster believe you are a disinfo cia fbi nsa hack answer the questions don't dance around them like The 9/11 Commission Report.................

after the first "plane" cough missile hit why wasn't the airforce scrambled and shoot down the second "plane" ?
my favorite the pentagon where is the video of the "plane" striking ? (most secure building on the planet surrounded by cameras and not one pic or vid cmon)
where are the black boxes? they find passports in the rubble but no black box cmon
bush after being told of the first strike why did he stay at the school looking cool calm and collected ?
building 7 ?

this BOY is waiting

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

What you seem to fail to understand is that there are certain physical events visible in videos, and photographs, that are not compatible with the claims made in the NIST report. How do you think NIST did their investigation, eh genius?

Since both towers collapsed, little physical evidence was available to guide the investigation.
Primary sources of information for estimating initial conditions, guiding, and validating the results of the models were analyses of structural steel, review and analysis of available imagery of the event, and eyewitness accounts.

fire.nist.gov...

By your logic you should dismiss the very report you so dramatically support.

It's so easy to debate 911 when you can so cavalierly dismiss evidence on any grounds you feel like invoking.

edit on 9/15/2011 by ANOK because: Anarchy Peace and Bananas

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5MaveN5

I
Well the burrden of proof must be on those who do not believe the GOVERNMENTS story, people who AMERICANS voted in freely.

I do not carry the burden as I have not given much thought to 9/11 in the first place.

Such as yourself? ???

I need no proof for my Thread to be relevant. If you read it carefully you will see that i mention nothing about evidence or proof but ask question about the freely walking two jackels that are avery and jones.

Oh and maybe irony is in effect but there is no such word as "dumberer" in the context you used. So that statement may have some legitimate backing!
edit on 15-9-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

This is a great line boy!

Are you trying to upset me?

Because it's not working, it's just making me feel sorry for you, and your lack of ethics or a single moral fibre.

But in all seriousness, your youtube videos are not really proof are they?

And you didn't even watch the video, and you have YET to provide any evidence of your own, which is REALLY telling.

Really, REALLY, Telling.

Maybe you should get on the phone and get some more advice for dealing with this "Boy", because you seem to be lacking in solid tactics.

I have NOT heard the truth yet.

Exactly! That's what I have been saying... You have no evidence that the Official Story is TRUE, and yet you defend it as if it were your religion.

You are not working on Truth, or Evidence... you are merely attempting to manipulate opinion, and poorly at that.

I would clearly like to hear some real evidence.

A: You still have not watched that video, I know that for sure, because the video is like 2 hours long.

B: You have yet to PROVE your position...

Which is where we started from.

You see, this is where you are clearly ignorant of Reality....

I don't have to prove my position, because *MY POSITION* is that your position is false.

YOU have to prove your position FIRST... and you have yet to do that.

All you seem to want to do is sidestep the problem that you are having with your complete lack of Evidence for your belief in the official story.

all I have to do is prove that the official story is false.

And I have provided some pretty good evidence in this thread that your position holds no water at *ALL*

But alas, no evidence beside one sided home grown science can be offered.

Exactly, because All the Government wants to do, is hire people like you to insult those who ask for Evidence.

Go. Back. To. School.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5MaveN5

I

Such as yourself? ???

I need no proof for my Thread to be relevant. If you read it carefully you will see that i mention nothing about evidence or proof but ask question about the freely walking two jackels that are avery and jones.

Oh and maybe irony is in effect but there is no such word as "dumberer" in the context you used. So that statement may have some legitimate backing!

Thats a bit hypocritical, considering you said this to a guy on another thread ,where you were discussing...oddly enough, 911, lol.so it seems that other people have to produce evidence to add relevancy to their threads but you dont? funny that...

Another post with ZERO evidence of any factual form.
How many people come on ATS with little or no grammatical capabilities?
I am fed up with reading post that sound like my 3 year old wrote them!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Again with the government employment? what is that about?

Look boy, my thread was not about truthers evidence or OS evidence. It was about the scenario but that has passed you by as you are remaining blinkered to your truthers pact.

I did not watch the two hour video as there is no point. I can easily add many youtube videos that point foul at the truthers but that is not my threads intention.

You and your other thread on the OS being a conspiracy are so cult like in wording and presentation.

A VIDEO IS NOT EVIDENCE. ITS WHY SO MANY UFO PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ARE NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SUSPECT AND SHOT FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE MAKER ONLY.

If you dont like this thread may I suggest you leave. Find something more to your level of interest. You are clearly here to try and cause an argument but that is easy for someone who is hiding behind a screen.

So lets no argue and lets just agree that you are not wholly correct. Thanks you for your time boy, I do appreciate it but you have derailed the threads actual point (which is not about evidence, that you do not have)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

A VIDEO IS NOT EVIDENCE.

THEN WHY DO YOU BELIEVE

IN THE OFFICIAL STORY?[/SIZE]

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by Six6Six

A VIDEO IS NOT EVIDENCE.

THEN WHY DO YOU BELIEVE

Where in MY OP did I say I believe the OS 100% I just said I did not believe the truthers story and that it may be fake because of one simple point!

I am concerned that a government that supposedly KILLED 3000 can not kill two jokers? It make them look weak, UNLESS they did not commit 9/11 in the first place.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I do appreciate it but you have derailed the threads actual point

The title of the thread is:

"Why I believe the 9/11 Conspiracy to be FAKE and born out of paranoia!!!"

I am rebutting your position, that you believe that "Truthers" are misguided, and paranoid.

I am trying to get you to actually PROVE That the official story is TRUE.

Since you seem to be so OBSESSED with actual Evidence that does not come from the Internet, or Videos....

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE OFFICIAL STORY?

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO BELIEVE THIS.

Therefore, by our OWN LOGIC, YOUR POSITION that Truthers are Paranoid is a Fallacy, because YOU don't know the Truth at *ALL*, and thus have absolutely no position to gauge the veracity of ANYTHING in this thread.

Your position is WEAK, your character attacks (or what pass for them) are equally weak, and more transparent than you would possibly believe.

And you have consistently REFUSED to provide EVIDENCE that your position, "That the Truthers are misguided, and the Official Story is true", when asked REPEATEDLY.

Your attempts to direct discussion, and turn all inquiry FROM yourself, TO the Truther movement is Equally Transparent, and Also, Equally Childish.

Because Your Actions BETRAY YOU.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by Six6Six

A VIDEO IS NOT EVIDENCE.

THEN WHY DO YOU BELIEVE

Where in MY OP did I say I believe the OS 100% I just said I did not believe the truthers story and that it may be fake because of one simple point!

I am concerned that a government that supposedly KILLED 3000 can not kill two jokers? It make them look weak, UNLESS they did not commit 9/11 in the first place.

Your argument is ridiculas. why would they kill them and have a firestorm on the internet over their deaths which would onlly add fuel to the fire? Your whole argument seems to be that the entire 911 story must be correct because the makers of loose change are not dead? and you have the gall to call people on here "simpletons' ?

You realy are an idiot.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Are you Finished?

Well then, Allow me to Retort!

FROM YOUR OPENING POST:

We are too believe that the US can KILL 3000 people in full view of the world but taking out a mouthy, uneducated kid by either hit and run, car jacking, drive by shooting or poison or any number of ways is a step too far? That they would rather have LOOSE CHANGE circling the net and the world causing some easily brainwashed people to ask dodgy questions and shed bad light on their MASTER PLAN???????

I don't think so. I think they would of killed him with no hesitation IF they really did commit the terrorist attack themselves.

Also, why is Steven Jones still walking about free to spout his fictional accounts of his poorly executed science experiments that have convinced truthers the US government committed this atrocious attack.

That simple reasoning is this is all the proof we need to know that the US government were not the ones who took down the twin towers. Its that simple.

You are stating that the Official story is *TRUE* *BECAUSE* these truthers are alive.

Your position is exactly what I have said that it was.

You are now Recanting in a vain attempt to salvage what little credibility you have (and believe me, yours is *VERY SMALL*)

So don't Call me "Boy" until you can learn to be consistent in your arguments.... because Integrity is a part of being an adult.
edit on 15-9-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
As said in another thread, Im delighted that those OSr threads appear even more often now, means we are gathering more power. You think you beliefs are above mine? Because, painting a whole goup of people because they believe in something is, I dont know how to pu it without breaking the ToS, anyways, so whatever you believe, in this case the OS, must be true. Still you provide 0 evidence to back that up, and you question the forum as to why AJ and someone else are still alive. Ah yes, and the OS must be true because its the OS... Is it only me who sees the utter stupidity in that single statement?

Man I type this more and more often lately, but ignorance really must be bliss.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You have a Paid Agent obsession.

Even that thread of yours is over the top...

Whats that saying...."thou protests too much"

Hiding by accusing others of being dis-info agents is one way to take the light of yourself.

I think that my thread clearly states my stance. My OP does not say I believe the OS does it? But you keep pushing that falsehood. I stand somewhere beyond the lies and the truth. I am not that shallow as to be consumed by if's and but's...instead I take advantage of the situation and look for ways to make a killing (no pun intended). Where there is tragedy there are blamers who can't understand the impact of the event. Like yourself, its easier to blame someone wildly than accept that bad things happen to good people.

A lot of people died that day. You choose to dishonor there deaths and create uncertainty in their families lives. I on the other hand, bow my head for a moment and then move on to bigger things in MY life. After all, that is what is important to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
agent Six6Six you do realize ats is a conspiracy site and the motto is deny ignorance you sir seem to be spreading it. ignorance that is. you have added nothing to support your stance you have yet to answer questions posed to you why? and whats with calling everyone boy? do you feel yourself superior? get off your high horse if you cannot answer the questions posed to you, then you have lost your argument and whatever point you were trying to make is mute................................

911 was a false flag inside job all the evidence or lack there of points to this fact. the truth of what happened that day is like whats at area 51 on a need to know basis and this BOY needs to know

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

No the OS states Bin alnden and his men committed the crimes.

I do not believe that part.

I do not believe that the US government committed the crimes.

I do NOT know who did. That would be interesting to find out. But I do not think it is those two groups mentioned above.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

Is it only me who sees the utter stupidity in that single statement?

You are not alone in thinking this, Trust me.

Because I happen to agree with you 100%

Man I type this more and more often lately....

It's always darkest before the dawn.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

No the OS states Bin alnden and his men committed the crimes.

I do not believe that part.

Then you are a Truther.

Your entire post is insulting yourself.

What is wrong with you?

I do NOT know who did. That would be interesting to find out. But I do not think it is those two groups mentioned above.

It's the same group of Elite Corporate Masters and international Banksters that control the Political landscape in the United States of America.

They used their influence, power, and finances to manipulate the government to go along with their plan.

Not the WHOLE Government, just enough of the higher echelons to mask their conspiracy with endless bill[snip]
edit on 15-9-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Look boy, my thread was not about truthers evidence or OS evidence. It was about the scenario but that has passed you by as you are remaining blinkered to your truthers pact.

I did not watch the two hour video as there is no point. I can easily add many youtube videos that point foul at the truthers but that is not my threads intention.

You and your other thread on the OS being a conspiracy are so cult like in wording and presentation.

A VIDEO IS NOT EVIDENCE. ITS WHY SO MANY UFO PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ARE NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SUSPECT AND SHOT FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE MAKER ONLY.

If you dont like this thread may I suggest you leave. Find something more to your level of interest. You are clearly here to try and cause an argument but that is easy for someone who is hiding behind a screen.

So lets no argue and lets just agree that you are not wholly correct. Thanks you for your time boy, I do appreciate it but you have derailed the threads actual point (which is not about evidence, that you do not have)

Ad hominem isults: CHECK
I did not say my history is right 100%, I said your is full wrong so you are a nutcase: CHECK
Dnying tangible evidence: CHECK
TYPING CAPS BECAUSE IM SO STRONG-ANGRY-WHATEVER: CHECK
Clarividence as to why the people is in this thread: CHECK

Using 1 or 2 brain cells to try and make sense: FAIL
Its so sad to see you OSrs watch your confort zone vanish, truth coming out much? This gets better by the day, keep em coming.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join