It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the 9/11 Conspiracy to be FAKE and born out of paranoia!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I see you can't answer my questions or challenge my POST so your reply is to ask me question that have been answered in countless posts here on ATS.

Really?

Which posts?

No, Seriously... you seem pretty [snip] confident in yourself here... how about you PROVIDE EVIDENCE to back up the official story, that you keep claiming is practically growing on trees and falling from the sky?

If you are going to keep IMPLYING that there is evidence, and then attacking people who are asking you to supply it.... then your aim is clear as a disinfo agent.

edit on 14-9-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: IMPLYING

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by auraelium

Firstly, read the damn post. Do not comment if you have no clue as to what you are saying.

I am talking about one specific thing like I mentioned in the Post. But like truthers you have failed to read the post and just been blinkered before you even start.

Well done boys.

Ok my learned friend ...heres some questions for you to ponder.

Why was George Bush"s brother in charge of security in the WTC pre 911?
Why did he pull bomb sniffing dogs from the building 3 weeks prior to 911?
Why are 7 of the Hijackers still alive and living in the middle east?
The average interception time for suspect aircraft was 18 minutes,why were 4 planes not intercepted for over an hour.
Why were tapes from CCTV taken from premises in and around the Pentagon confiscated and why have they still not being released?
Why were explosians reported in the basement of the WTC before the planes hit? and why was this not investigated?
Why was the insurance policy on the WTC complex changed in the weeks prior to the attack to include terrorist attacks?
Why were put options on United Airlines stock on the morning of 911 almost 12 times above average?
Why was debris from the WTC shipped to China within days of 911 before forensics had time to examine it?

Just a few simple questions thats all, being as your a self proclaimed expert on the events of that day you can answer them for me? because no one else i have spoken to can.

I did not say I was an expert on the Subject...I merely present a case that NO one can answer on here without spieling the same boring rhetoric.

I see you can't answer my questions or challenge my POST so your reply is to ask me question that have been answered in countless posts here on ATS. YOU can not answer my quandary!!

Then rephrase your questions in point form and i will answer them, i dont see any real questions in your post.just a lot of vague insinuations and character assinations.please rephrase your questions in point form.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

There is no need to analyze steel when we have visual evidence of the actual collapses and the post collapse outcome. If you understand building design and physics that is all you need to see to understand that there was more than gravity acting on those collapses.
reply to post by ANOK

this is great stuff. No need to analyze the steel because they have video evidence!!! Is that how investigations into murder are now? No need to analyze actually evidence just watch CCTV or video.

Sorry but that would be insufficient for any proper investigation. the videos you all saw may of been manipulated, after all you did not record them yourself did you? NO...so sorry but your logic does not add up to how an investigation is performed.

And for your info, the OS was released and any challenge of it NEEDS the proof. Its called burden of proof. You are making the challenge. You cant call someone a disabled person unless you have proof. They may walk with a slight limp but it could merely be because they cut their big toe. Not because they are disabled.

You have zero idea of how the chain of evidence works and clearly are listening to people who are leading you slightly astray. Evidence need to be physical for both side of the legal teams to process. It is why a signed confession these days is rarely enough to get a Murder 1 conviction..they need motive, the weapon and placing the suspect at the scene of the crime. OMG..how tiresome.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

this is great stuff. No need to analyze the steel because they have video evidence!!! Is that how investigations into murder are now? No need to analyze actually evidence just watch CCTV or video.

Sorry but that would be insufficient for any proper investigation.

FOR SOMEONE SO INSISTENT

ON FOLLOWING THE EVIDENCE

YOU HAVE A SURPRISING LACK OF IT[/SIZE]

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sometimes, when threads has to do with 911 or other government conspiracies I put on my custom built alu-foil hat....you know....just in case. Knowing a little bit about the guy who allegedly carries your name, 666 and explaining yourself why 911 is all an ''accident'' from the US government point of view does not help your case.....you should know that he is considered a lier.

But all the wise-crack set aside...Everybody is entitled to have his own opinion about what happened that day but the facts still remain. It is these facts which should be made official by a credible team of investigators who are backed by a credible team of government officials. And that didn''t happen.

The Loose Change information and many other observations bring many serious questions forward which should be anwered. Why..? Because of the many people who died that day and in the wars that followed.

The fact that the US government consider it more important to figure out what Monica Lewinski did under the desk of the US president than why WTC-building number seven collapsed can make you wonder. Something doesn''t feel right...wouldn''t you agree? And that is just one unanswered question..the US government refuses and considers it not worth the money to investigate the fair doubts from many of its citizens.

edit on 14/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by Six6Six

FOR SOMEONE SO INSISTENT

YOU HAVE MADE YOUR POINT VERY WELL[/SIZE]

My thread clearly state that evidence is not the topic.

I asked for people to explain why the two "truthers" are still walking around?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The "Truth Movement" would have started anyways without Loose Change and Steven Jones. They are not the foundation of the movement anyways. The Official Story was a obvious cover-up and lots of things were purposely left out. The movement has always been here since 9/11 happened and the official story came out.

Ya'll are wasting your time with the OP, from what I've read he's not here to hear any evidence. He doesn't care, he's too lazy to research for himself, he already has his mind made up and his belief system won't accept anything that is presented to him that goes against that.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVIDENCE

YOU DO NOT.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Nice theory, but you really need to step back into reality, yeah we'd all like to think our government are not a bunch of theiving murderous zionist/occultist crooks, but its claer to all with an open mind who have researched; that the government is willing to start wars based on lies, it's willing to lie and commit mass murder for money, oil and power, you'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind not to see it, just because they cant watch absolutely every single citizens move every single second and act as quickly as they can by killing people like Avery and Jones before they manage to get their videos out, doesnt mean your government automatically become the good guys.

I suggest you take a look into the American governments and intelligence agencies past, you might want to start with the question "would they?" before you move onto the "did they", the best place to start would be "Operation Northwoods" which was a series of false-flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. You might also like to look into Israeli False Flag operations that have been carried out in the past and ask yourself why your government has never even condemned these atrocious acts and to this day protects Israel with hypocritical foreign policies.

In case your just another one of the many disinfo imbeciles on the net who has no life then I'd suggest you climb into a box and shut the lid.

link   

reply to post by Six6Six

FOR SOMEONE SO INSISTENT

YOU HAVE MADE YOUR POINT VERY WELL[/SIZE]

You mean why the government hasn't killed them?

Because from the government's point of view it's easier to ignore your opposition when you have the media on your side. It wouldn't be good for them to acknowledge them and kill them wouldn't it? That would draw attention and credibility.

link   

reply to post by Six6Six

BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVIDENCE

YOU DO NOT.

THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE>>>NONE>>>ZERO>>>>NONE.

Nice job boy!

link   

This is how amazingly skillful the US government really is? To achieve all that in under 2 or so hours with speed, accuracy and secrecy.

There was a time when I would have gulped down the "OS" hook, line and sinker. There are times when I wish I still could.
Sadly, I've come to believe that the US Government is NOT "amazingly skillful" and the "Official Story" is a load of bat guano.
I do not have to "disprove" the "Official Story" to know it's bunk. "We" have murdered a lot of people based on the "OS". Should not the burden of proof be on them, or in this case, you?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE>>>NONE>>>ZERO>>>>NONE.

Nice job boy!

Don't Call me "Boy", Son....

You are walking into a world that you are unprepared to deal with, and that world is called THE TRUTH.

and the TRUTH is:

That You have absolutely no evidence that the official story is TRUE, meanwhile, the "Truthers" have near Insurmountable Evidence that the Official story is *FALSE*

This is called Forensics, and you are playing the kindergarden version of "But *I'M* in charge of the Discussion, and I say what IS and ISN'T!!!"

It's puerile, it's childish, it's pathetic.

You want to know how Evidence works?

Here, take a gander:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Provide some evidence that The official Story is *TRUE* or your entire post, claiming that:

.....evidence is not the topic.

Is nothing more than opinion based Crowd Control, used for the purpose of manipulating public opinion.

Go back to school.... for you are YEARS too early to debate this topic.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

AGENT Six6Six YOU WROTE

I did explain why. check my post you disinfo agent hack

go report back to obama to release the ufo files DISCLOSURE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 14-9-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage

This is how amazingly skillful the US government really is? To achieve all that in under 2 or so hours with speed, accuracy and secrecy.

There was a time when I would have gulped down the "OS" hook, line and sinker. There are times when I wish I still could.
Sadly, I've come to believe that the US Government is NOT "amazingly skillful" and the "Official Story" is a load of bat guano.
I do not have to "disprove" the "Official Story" to know it's bunk. "We" have murdered a lot of people based on the "OS". Should not the burden of proof be on them, or in this case, you?

Well the burrden of proof must be on those who do not believe the GOVERNMENTS story, people who AMERICANS voted in freely.

I do not carry the burden as I have not given much thought to 9/11 in the first place. I am though sick of people not having evidence for their claims. Constant babble but NO evidence. I did not care too much at the time of 9/11 and I don't care too much now about the ins and outs of terrorist activities. I am of the belief that sometimes there must be collateral damage to achieve a greater good. Too accuse someone of Mass Murder requires the highest level of evidence. After all, its not the same as shop lifting.

I have NOT been affected by all these so called freedom restrictions. I fly into Norfolk International Airport US twice a year. I have barely been checked coming to and fro at the airports. I have never been in one of those Machines that invade your privacy at the airport and more often than not I get through the TSA pat down without even being touched. A few times I have just been waived through, collect my laptop from the scanner and off I trot. I even have Two stamps for Moscow in my passport and yet not even a raised eyebrow!

My freedoms are the same as before 9/11. My phone is still unregistered, My Driving Licence (UK) is excepted as ID everywhere yet it has my address from 2003 on it.

We cant buy guns freely in the UK so no probs there but I can drive to Paris, Barcelona, Lisbon or Munich without so much as having to use a real ID anywhere. So much so for tightening up security.

So I do not need to stray from the OS too far because if anything my life got better after 9/11. I got promoted and then moved company for better salary and I get to travel more.

It seems that those whose lives took a turn for the worse have something to complain about and need to find a reason why they are in the situation they are in. Pointing fingers is a natural human instinct when deflecting poor achievement.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012

AGENT Six6Six YOU WROTE

I did explain why. check my post you disinfo agent hack

go report back to obama to release the ufo files DISCLOSURE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 14-9-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

Ah when you lose your argument you must resort to calling names to get your points across. I hope you feel better boy.

Nice try. Agent? Well ill take that as a compliment. My life is not that extravagant.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The OS does not need to be proved. It is the OS. Anything agaisnt it must be proved. The burden of proof is with the accusers. Just as in a court of law.

But I have seen no actual proof. Has any truther analyzed the Steel from the twin towers? NO they have not...so NO proof. And many Physics Professors have explained the fall of the twin tower but truthers refuse to believe.

If the burden of proof is on the accusers then where is the proof that Osama Bin Laden was behind the attacks? Why was he never officially charged?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Supposedly the Conspiracy of 9/11 is that in short the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT killed 3000 US citizens on their own soil and then blamed and framed known radical Islamic terrorists!! Am I correct so far?.

I think that is close.. may be more accurate to say that the conspiracy involves some faction of the government or those that are beyond the control of the US Government

[So this US government under the watch of George Bush and Co engineered the perfect plot with absolute military precision and brought down the twin towers KILLING 3000 innocent American Citizens and patriots from other countries.

Just want to point out what I think is interesting; that people believe their own Government (our Government) or those we refer to as TPTB, that they are somehow more concerned with human life if it is their own citizens..

I am surprised that any would think that the TPTB (fill in your favorite ruling class here) would somehow care more about Americans, or westerners as a whole

Do you really think that Iraqi (or other) life’s are worth less, or more importantly that Your life would somehow be worth more to these Power Hungry and Greedy Psychopaths.. Do you, OP, really think that any of them gives a rat’s ass more about your life than any of the thousands upon thousands of innocent people that have died as a result of these endless wars of terror..

Do you, OP, think that your life is somehow more valid than others??? Do you?

Anyway, sorry if I am off topic. I guess that is just a peeve that I have.

Don’t believe for a minute that THEY care any more about you than They do those people that can be so casually written off as collateral damage.

Oh, and your points about THEM not assassinating the documentary makers.. Has absolutely no validity whatsoever in proving or disproving the OS…A true fail there Buddy

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

You are walking into a world that you are unprepared to deal with, and that world is called THE TRUTH.

This is a great line boy! Maybe try selling it to a movie studio. But in all seriousness, your youtube videos are not really proof are they????? Yes they bring comedic effect and a shade of thrills to the table but beside being YOUTUBE videos they are merely special effects.

I have NOT heard the truth yet. I would clearly like to hear some real evidence.

But alas, no evidence beside one sided home grown science can be offered. The use of 30 second youtube videos of a building collapsing are not proof.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 5MaveN5

thank you for a well constructed retort. I may not have the proof that all is as said but I do not just believe wild accusations in life without hard evidence.

I think that is close.. may be more accurate to say that the conspiracy involves some faction of the government or those that are beyond the control of the US Government

Just a question, but do you have names of who these people beyond the control of the US government are? I am interested in this sentence.

I do not proclaim that the government have any use or care for me. I am but merely an employed UK citizen who does not see what all these so called restrictions of freedoms are. I have not been effected at all. I come and go at will and beside paying my taxes (or having them taken) I do not have to answer to anyone within government.

If they do not like that then that is too bad. I go to work and live my life. My life has greatly improved since 2001.

I do not claim that the government are here to assist us or help the average person but I can say I do not work with them like someone on here claimed. I can honestly say, I work pretty much alone but to deadlines of others.

So I am not important to the government but neither are they too me.

To answer one of your question about Iraqis. I do believe that my life is worth more than there. It is why I send NO money to them and care nothing for them. Do you assist them in their hour of need? Does anyone on here?

I am worth more than anybody to ME. My life comes first and foremost. As they say on airplanes. Place your own mask over your face before helping others.

Plus I have this hatred on Religious people. But I digress. So thank you for your post.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join