It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the 9/11 Conspiracy to be FAKE and born out of paranoia!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You all NEED TO UNDERSTAND it WAS NOT "THE GOVERNMENT" but WEALTHY PEOPLE in the background, along with cia. Most government officials don't have the clearance and they are very good at covering their tracks.

tmi
edit on 15-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

BRAVO BRAVO ,BRA&^%^$%^&VO.

TextOh and last thing. They must of had too silence tons of agents, firemen, police, media, bankers etc.....but two simpletons proved to be too hard?

Finally someone that tells the truth with conclusive hard-core evidence.
Thanks Six6Six, thank you for the complete truth...FINALLY!!!!!

GREAT THREAD, THE GREATEST THREAD EVER ON ATS ABOUT 911.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

OMG - you have absolutely no idea whatsoever do you!? - you are embarassing yourself!

Trick Question! Each force is the same size. For every action, there is an equal ... (equal!). The fact that the firefly splatters only means that with its smaller mass, it is less able to withstand the larger acceleration resulting from the interaction.

www.physicsclassroom.com...

Just what I thought.
The usual none answer from an official story defender.

Why won't you answer that question? If you're so correct, and know what you're talking about, you would simply answer the question, and then explain to me what I am misunderstanding. So far you have done nothing but make empty claims, and try to insult me.

Why are the OSers so afraid to answer that question? Because it contradicts the claims about the collapses of the towers. If you admit that the forces on two colliding objects is the same regardless of velocity, or dynamic loading, then you have to admit that 15 floors can not crush 95 floors. The crush down, crush up hypothesis is nonsense, because it ignores the equal opposite reactions law that I am trying to make you understand. Every excuse for the collapses I have heard ignore the 3rd law of motion, and when confronted with it, you are no exception the rule on this point, ignore and/or ridicule.

Mass is what decides which object received the most deformation in a collision between two objects, like concrete floors, not the velocity, or dynamic loading.

You are the one who should be embarrassed, this is high school physics.

edit on 9/16/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by Six6Six

BRAVO BRAVO ,BRA&^%^$%^&VO.

TextOh and last thing. They must of had too silence tons of agents, firemen, police, media, bankers etc.....but two simpletons proved to be too hard?

Finally someone that tells the truth with conclusive hard-core evidence.
Thanks Six6Six, thank you for the complete truth...FINALLY!!!!!

GREAT THREAD, THE GREATEST THREAD EVER ON ATS ABOUT 911.

As long as this was not sarcastic I thank you very much.

Unfortunately most of the people on this thread are so far gone that anything that does not agree with their fantasy is automatically set upon by the gang of truthers that haunt the internet from their pigeon holes.

I have even had people trying to cause arguments by correcting typos I have made once I had asked them for their OWN actual proof via research conducted by themselves and not by someone on a youtube video.

IT turns into a dribble fest when I present a different theory and ask a question that they just can not answer without the answer contradicting large portions of their own assertions about the US government.

Then they resort to the old "agent" and "shill" words as if it means anything to anyone that doesn't still live with their parents or at least suckle from the teet of parental admiration and approval seeking. It funny how they call me all the names under the sun, but the one that makes me laugh at them the most is the good old "paid agent!". Childish and embarrassing for them.

Not ONE of them can tell me why the government left them two jokers alive, UNLESS they are paid by the government to single out the unpatrotic Americans who without evidence point damaging and accusing fingers at everyone who wears a suit or uniform to work.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus
reply to post by Six6Six

FYI adding exclamation pint to your title doe not make it more exciting.

I did not add an exclamation PINT!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

Plus NO one liners are supposed to be in effect. T&C's violation, young man.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
If the us would have put a terminal "stop" to lose change and co. it would have done nothing but to corroborate what they say.

That is not true.

After supposedly killing 3000 people, having two nobodies killed would be no problem and would not effect anything as much as the fairy tale "loose change" has done. It basically got the truth movement started.

Maybe they really did pay Avery to come up with the video and after all this, the truthers would of really been following the US government...now that is something that could be true. More likely than the US government not killing or nipping in the bud the Video in its early days. After all they could of pulled the whole thing of the net easily.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
Your government and perhaps most governments around the world don't care what some documentary maker is saying because the majority will go along with what their government tells them because they need to feel safe.

If the guy thats saying "its an inside job" suddenly turns up dead, tell me which side do you think thats in favour of?

Remember Dr Kelly in the UK? He was "found dead"....a couple of days later it was old news and no one gave a crap. Their are ways the government could spin anything to do with their deaths.

No a valid answer if you look back through history.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

after the first "plane" cough missile hit why wasn't the airforce scrambled and shoot down the second "plane" ?

OMG...so you are saying to me and the REST of the WORLD that we did not see two planes hit the twin towers? HAHAHAHA...this is what I mean...so you CLAIM it was a missile? OK....yeah and the whole world saw a plane but you truthers saw a missile. Do you actually listen to yourself when you speak?

It was a missile and NOT a plane? OMG....you have a sense of humor boy! ill give you that. Well done for giving me a laugh!!! So where oh where, and I dread this question is the PROOF of this missile hitting the twin towers. I am sure I saw a plane or two.
Jokers everywhere. This is gold, priceless stuff. Anything else you can share with me? Maybe, just maybe the 9/11 attacks were really carried out secretly by 7 hummingbirds that had radar and laser guided nukes attacked to their little feet. Missiles, this is getting better.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I´m not sure where you have the notion from that the whole world saw a plane hit the first tower.

The second one is another matter. That was on live TV and was undoubtedly a plane. Whether it was the claimed airliner, I don´t know for sure and neither do you. Were the black boxes recovered at the scene and if so where are they? Where is any debris that can be traced to these airliners? Where is the evidence that exactly the claimed airliners hit the towers? Let me guess, this stuff can´t be publicly displayed for reasons of national security.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Anock

Please answer this question... Read it carefully.

1. While driving down the road, a light pole strikes the windshield of a taxi cab and makes a quite obvious mess in front of the face of the driver. This is a clear case of Newton's third law of motion. The light pole hit the taxi and the taxi hits the light pole. Which of the two forces is greater: the force on the light pole or the force on the taxi?

I Love Thruther Physics, and I love the way you are tying in the Truther Laws of Conservation of Momentum.

In real world physics, conservation of momentum can only apply to a closed system.

Does the same hold true in Truther Physics ?

If it does hold true, can you describe the closed system you are exemplifying, and how it relates to the World Trade Centre ?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I'm in entire agreement with you mostly. There's just too many theories being thrown around without much evidence.I tend to stay out of this forum for that very reason. It's an agrument that continues to just go around in circles,with most of both sides not really backing anything up. Just an fyi,I do believe there was a cover up on some level,but certainly not to the extent that most here believe.I'll leave it at that.
edit on 16-9-2011 by nightstalker78 because: typooooo

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

In reality Six6Six, the truthers evidence is flawed only by one thing...'the Pentagon‘. If the pentagon wasn’t hit, then I will be behind the truthers 100% on the notion that our government had something to do with it.

It’s impossible to take a chance on hitting the pentagon with out 1 person finding out ,and either blowing the whistle, or taking matters into there own hand, its no way factually possible for this to happen.

It’s no way a person will take a chance on making any official in the pentagon feel as if they are pawns, NO WAY.
YOUR THREAD HOLDS PLENTY OF WATER AND TO ME AS I SAID IS THE GREATEST POST EVER…WHY.

BECAUSE IT’S PLAIN COMMON SENSE

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

I don´t doubt that something hit the Pentagon, however I´ve seen no evidence that it was any Boeing airliner. Where is the black box? Where is the debris that can be traced to this supposed airliner? Where are the CCTV tapes showing an airliner slamming into the Pentagon feet off the ground at 530 mph. There is a totally unsubstantiated official story which I won´t buy on faith alone, I want the evidence.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

I Love Thruther Physics, and I love the way you are tying in the Truther Laws of Conservation of Momentum.

In real world physics, conservation of momentum can only apply to a closed system.

Does the same hold true in Truther Physics ?

If it does hold true, can you describe the closed system you are exemplifying, and how it relates to the World Trade Centre ?

An isolated system is when two or more objects react with each other, without any effect from an external force that can change their momentum. In other words if you believe the collapses were only gravity driven then it was a closed system. Momentum conservation does not apply if there was another energy acting on the collapses such as explosives of some kind.

Kinda the point I've been making all along mate. Unless there was an external force, explosives, the momentum of each object would cause destruction of BOTH objects, don't forget to include equal opposite reaction, not just the one being impacted. So no, 15 floors can not stay whole while crushing 95 floors, before being crushed up themselves. 15 floors would be destroyed long before the 95 thus arresting the collapse long before it could be complete. The whole pancake/progressive collapse hypothesis has no basis in reality.

A system is a collection of two or more objects. An isolated system is a system that is free from the influence of a net external force that alters the momentum of the system

www.physicsclassroom.com...

So will you actually reply to this with some intelligence, or just another empty rant?

edit on 9/16/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
As a matter of fact, in those 110-story skyscrapers you have the reinforcing structure (which by definition prevents or at the very least delays any collapse in a gravity driven event) the stronger the closer to the ground. The steel at the top is one-fourth the thickness as that at the bottom. As a result when you have the top ten stories stamping the other hundred into the ground, like the official story claims, it´s not 9% acting upon 91% but more like 3-4% somehow overwhelming 96-97%. The notion that this could result in a practically free-fall collapse in a gravity driven event is just childish nonsense. The official story is nothing but a very transparent tissue of lies.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This explains truther beliefs:

www.monbiot.com...

"The 9/11 conspiracy theories are a displacement activity. A displacement activity is something you do because you feel incapable of doing what you ought to do. A squirrel sees a larger squirrel stealing its hoard of nuts. Instead of attacking its rival, it sinks its teeth into a tree and starts ripping it to pieces. Faced with the mountainous challenge of the real issues we must confront, the chickens in the “truth” movement focus instead on a fairytale, knowing that nothing they do or say will count, knowing that because the perpetrators don’t exist, they can’t fight back. They demonstrate their courage by repeatedly bayoneting a scarecrow."

IOW, they displace their anger and fright about the fact that the assymmetric tactics of terrorism can cause a huge military power the kind of damage that was seen on 9/11.

So instead of accepting that, and dealing with it, they attack a scarecrow - the NWO, or whatever flavor of the month is popular with whoever it is - because they KNOW that their scarecrow if nothing but a falsehood, and so will never take action back.

edit on 16-9-2011 by Joey Canoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

This is just evasion by those who are unwilling/unable to identify arguments. Useless ad-hominem attacks, that´s all.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
This explains truther beliefs:

www.monbiot.com...

"The 9/11 conspiracy theories are a displacement activity. A displacement activity is something you do because you feel incapable of doing what you ought to do. A squirrel sees a larger squirrel stealing its hoard of nuts. Instead of attacking its rival, it sinks its teeth into a tree and starts ripping it to pieces. Faced with the mountainous challenge of the real issues we must confront, the chickens in the “truth” movement focus instead on a fairytale, knowing that nothing they do or say will count, knowing that because the perpetrators don’t exist, they can’t fight back. They demonstrate their courage by repeatedly bayoneting a scarecrow."

IOW, they displace their anger and fright about the fact that the assymmetric tactics of terrorism can cause a huge military power the kind of damage that was seen on 9/11.

So instead of accepting that, and dealing with it, they attack a scarecrow - the NWO, or whatever flavor of the month is popular with whoever it is - because they KNOW that their scarecrow if nothing but a falsehood, and so will never take action back.

edit on 16-9-2011 by Joey Canoli because: (no reason given)

This is a great example of the truthers mental capabilities when face with a traumatic event they niether can cope nor understand.

I do understand the truthers state of mind and I am not here to chastise them but try to show them a new perspective.

I do think that as a collective they spur each other on rather like bullies at school do when teasing a child. They need help and guidance for them to move on.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

It´s a very familiar reaction.

In Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany those who opposed the official story from Stalin and Hitler and Pravda were designated as delusional or crazy and processed accordingly in gulags or worse. It´s always the same tactics in any totalitarian system or ones that are developing into such systems.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

They are programmed in ways in which doesn’t make sense, kind a like a mass charm spell or something, so arguing with them is impossible. I get so MAD at the Alex Jones types and the truther executives that manipulate the people of this world; it tears my eyes and leaves me with very stoned heart to see this manipulation.

You can’t argue with people that are programmed ,so don’t even bother 6six6, just pray that one day the spell will wear off.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join