It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the 9/11 Conspiracy to be FAKE and born out of paranoia!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

everyone boy?
reply to post by gaurdian2012

It is a figure of speech where i am from.

OK....try to stay on point boy! Like that.

If you find it offensive, I do not care.

I have stated that I do not believe the US government did the crimes but I do not believe Bin Laden did either.

I have said that i would like to actually know who did.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Supposedly the Conspiracy of 9/11 is that in short the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT killed 3000 US citizens on their own soil and then blamed and framed known radical Islamic terrorists!! Am I correct so far?

That's one of the conspiracies. Other conspiracies involve Israel killing 3000 US citizens, a shadowy non-state New World Order killing 3000 citizens, and the WTC owner killing 3000 US citizens because the buildings were too expensive to keep going.

Well with all their expert planning, spying and KILLING capabilities that they obviously don't care who sees or hears, tell me why are Dylan Avery and Steven Jones still alive and well???

It's possible that the Israeli-NWO axis did the 9/11 attacks, framed Al Qaeda, and paid Avery and Jones to frame the US government as kind of a backup culprit in case the Al Qaeda frame-up were ever discovered. How do Avery and Jones feel about Zionists? If they speak up in favor of Israel, they are obviously Mossad agents. If they speak up against Israel, they are obviously well-trained Mossad agents.

OR, no one has killed Avery and Jones because they are nothing more than two harmless guys exercising their First Amendment rights to be foolish in public, and the conspiracy they imagine might kill them never existed.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
If the us would have put a terminal "stop" to lose change and co. it would have done nothing but to corroborate what they say.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
These two guys are still kicking is the answer? The fact that they live disproves it all?!?!

Haleujjuah (or however you spell it, sorry im not religious) I can finally sleep at night knowing its all been in my head

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Your government and perhaps most governments around the world don't care what some documentary maker is saying because the majority will go along with what their government tells them because they need to feel safe.

If the guy thats saying "its an inside job" suddenly turns up dead, tell me which side do you think thats in favour of?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I think you´re straining the brains of those faith-based 9/11 Liars.

This version from the 9/11 commission is tailor-made for them:

"""Don't take our word on that: the engineers and the architects have studied this thing in extraordinary detail, and they can tell you precisely what caused the collapse of those buildings. What caused the collapse of the buildings, to summarize it, was that the super-heated jet fuel melted the steel super-structure of these buildings and caused their collapse. There's a powerful lot of evidence to sustain that point of view, including the pictures of the airplanes flying into the building."""

--- Lee Hamilton, co-chair of the 9/11 faith-based commission in an interview on Canadian TV.

Monday, August 21 2006 - 9/11 Commission
Truth, Lies and Conspiracy - Interview with Lee Hamilton

www.911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

This is how amazingly skillful the US government really is? To achieve all that in under 2 or so hours with speed, accuracy and secrecy

No, They were just screening what Nostradamus has falsely predicted.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

No one was allowed to analyse the steel because it was carted away and no tests were done for explosives. Seriously there are that many holes in the official story it is hard to know where to begin. One of my favourites is the passport that was found the day after 911 from one of the alleged hijackers. It was, like the controlled demolition of building 7, a huge lie so sheep like you would believe it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Supposedly the Conspiracy of 9/11 is that in short the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT killed 3000 US citizens on their own soil and then blamed and framed known radical Islamic terrorists!! Am I correct so far?

No, one of the various conspiracies says that. The actual truth seekers don't propose any conspiracies as to who did it. they merely point out the scientific and physical problems with the official version, and ask for an open honest investigation. Nothing more, nothing less.

you can continue to use every retarded fringe theory to help "debunk" them, but all you are doing is wasting your time. As you can clearly see from the responses, no one is buying this crap anymore.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by galdur

Don't take our word on that: the engineers and the architects have studied this thing in extraordinary detail, and they can tell you precisely what caused the collapse of those buildings. What caused the collapse of the buildings, to summarize it, was that the super-heated jet fuel melted the steel super-structure of these buildings and caused their collapse. There's a powerful lot of evidence to sustain that point of view, including the pictures of the airplanes flying into the building.

Yeah except that, first, jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel, second, the jet fuel burnt off in the initial fireballs. Beyond that, a fire fueled collapse (only every happened with WTC7 in the history of the world) by it's very nature is uneven and it is physically impossible for it to collapse straight down with little to no resistance.

And, my friend, there are thousands of architects, engineers, steel workers, demolitions experts, cia analysts, commercial and military pilots, saying silly "faith based" things like that. Except, and this is quite interesting, THEY PROVIDE FACTS AND EVIDENCE.

sure, your NIST report says it does, but it doesn't actually match the construction of the WTC towers, and the "evidence" is secret, we are not allowed to know what that evidence is, or where it came from, AND it won't hold up in court. Their words.

The most important part of that is, we can't know anything about the evidence because it would endanger public safety.

No one was allowed to analyse the steel because it was carted away and no tests were done for explosives.

Partially right, the steel was immediately removed and shipped mostly to China. But the NIST did indeed say "no evidence of explosives was found". When questioned on this statement they were forced to admit that no evidence for explosives were found, because they didn't think they were used, and decided not to test for them at all.

Think about that long and hard. No explosive residue was found, because we didn't look, because we didn't feel a need to look.

Nope, it's fine that more time and money was spent on investigating Clinton and his cigar insertion methods, than on 911. but that's fine, we're the crazy ones for actually wanting answers.

do you honestly think WE want this to be a false flag? I want the official story to be true, but I'm not going to go on Faith, I'm going on evidence.

NIST report doesn't pass grade 8 physics. It really is that simple. But jokers like the OP assume most of you are too lazy to actually go look, so they just say "this isn't true" and ignore everyone else.

filter bubbles work both ways friends, plenty of "truthers" are deluded and off track because they filter out contrary information, but that's a two way street and you guys who didn't even read the NIST report seem to put a lot of faith in something you don't understand.

edit on 15-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Not only that, but in the interview, which is a must-read, Mr. Hamilton practically mocks and makes fun of the idiots who take his nonsensical faith-based report seriously.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Mr. Hamilton even brags about how easy it would be for him to debunk his own bunk.

"""Look, I can go before any audience in America today and I can raise so many questions about 9/11 - raise questions, not answer questions, raise questions - about the investigation. And everbody in the audience will walk out saying 'the government misled us or lied to us.' It's a very easy thing to do! I can raise questions about our own report!"""

Monday, August 21 2006 - 9/11 Commission
Truth, Lies and Conspiracy - Interview with Lee Hamilton

www.911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It wasn't the United States government per se, it was the shadow government made up of top officials and insiders who control what information is top secret (in other words, people who don't have America's best interest at heart, i.e. dual Israeli-US citizens like Wolfowitz). The plan did not last a mere 2 hours as you assume, but rather was a 30+ year conspiracy.

The New York police and fire fighters were not in on the scam, as evidence by the fact that they are on video tape testifying to hearing exposive detonator sounds. And the fact that they are now dying of respiratory problems caused by inhaling the dust.

With Bush being in a classroom, there is evidence that he was perhaps kept in the dark. But with Cheney in command, he does not have the same excuse. Rumsfeld just happened to be on the opposite side of where the Pentagon was struck, a day after he announced 2.3 trillion was "lost" from the pentagon.

So, it's not like the mailman was in on it, or your local police department.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
After reading your ......................... *opinion* I've come to the conclusion...it's just that. Opinions DO NOT equal facts. I don't believe you realize this or you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself like you have. Not only is there TONS of circumstantial evidence pointing it's finger directly at Bush and his Corp. America friends along with hard cold solid FACTS!!!! You cannot, *no matter how hard you try* you cannot debunk a fact... I can however debunk your opinion as self-righteous, non-educated in the facts, weak, foot in your mouth...... crap.

I get really sick and tired of *Americans* like you opening up your mouth without so much as ONE fact!

People like you are destroying this great Nation by NOT using your HEAD!!!

FACTS Solid people from the 911 commission team openly admitted that Bush/Cheney/Rummy/Rice not only kept information from them...but refused to co Operate with the inquiryInvestigation. Innocent people don't refuse to help find the killers of over 3000Americans. Tapes from and around the Pentagon, confiscated by Bush's Men...Bush lying and saying he seen the first plane hit! NO ONE SAW THE FIRST PLANE HIT!

............and thats just a FEW facts....................NOT OPINION..............................FACTS...that you would HAVE seen had you investigated instead of just giving us your opinion!

I am NO longer a Proud American. I want NOTHING to do with our Government or the selfish, greedy Americans that have forgotten what this Country was BUILT ON! I've checked out! To bad I can't be sent to a New America!!! What are you going to do this time around America? Vote Republican? You won't like that guy...so next time you'll vote Democrat again? lmao *sigh*

edit on 15-9-2011 by tracehd1 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

So you believe that it can't happen huh?
Believe Bin Ladin is still alive?
I guess you believe with gas, any building can incinerate to the ground too and the laws of physics allow for it to happen only once. Especially to a building that wasn't hit.
Oh and in front of your eyes you saw the nose cone in tact go through the WTC tower - you know that plane they showed striking the WTC? But yet there was no black box and no nose cone.
Also
The reason you and the people you site Avery and Jones are alive is because the government is not suppose to target its own citizens for disposal.
Oh and that's to not too as you spelled it so your point and op are moot just by syntax alone.
So basically your entire post of belief in the original 'theory' is because the government didn't kill people who disagreed with them? Where are you from anyway - China?
America - free speech! That's why!
Didn't you use it today? Should you be shot for it?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

People like you and the other truthers who have followed blindly the two morons Avery and Jones are the deluded ones.

You resort to pointing out a typo I made as you basis for your argument. Well done boy!!

NONE of you truthers have ever done your own research which has included purely your forensic science or spoken to people who were there in large number to gather accounts.

NO what you did was sit there and steal and pawn other peoples drivel and spread it around like it was the gospel.

2000 years ago people believed that Jesus the son of god was walking among them, today only the weak and easily gullible hold on to the hope of religion.

NOW, you need to all learn something and PROVE with your OWN research that 9/11 was committed by the US government.

BUT NOE OF YOU has a clue how to do that and its easier to just COPY others.

Well done....no originla thought between you. Blind stupidity is what best describes large groups of people who follow made up stories as if they are fact, and can't be bothered to research this themselves using their OWN data.

boys playing men!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

We are too believe that the US government in front of the whole world manipulated and controlled hole agenda right in front of our very eyes. The US government used such accurate and pin point perfection that it would make the US military operations of past and present around the world look like fumbling mistakes thought up by idiots.

First of all George Bush was only member to the US government in name only. His real loyalties are with the people who put him in office. Like say... his dad. If his dad told him to kill 3,000 innocent people, he'd do it. He was a drunk and a fool. Studies show us what most people do when confronted with authority. What we do is do whatever we're told regardless of moral values. And George Bush was most people.

Second of all, there was no pinpoint perfection for 9/11. It was a total mess. For example, Bush accidentally admitted he was either in on it or lies about absolutely every detail of everything he says ignoring every last shred of truth. Silverstein "accidentally" said building 7 was pulled (aka demolished). So you have people in government admitting they did it. They you have it from their own mouths. So you have eyewitness testimony from the very top. I don't know what you are asking for here in the realm of proof. Confessions? Why would they confess when that would be a guaranteed death penalty? Nobody is ever going to do that because well... they'd rather not die. Building 7 was a total joke. The Pentagon was a total joke and the idea they'd just let a jumbo jet bee-line straight into it is simply not credible. No part of what they did went smoothly. The way the hijacker passport just magically popped up was ridiculous

The whole thing was one embarrassing train wreck, and the only reason anyone would believe Osama Bin Landin was the mastermind is that the mainstream media told them so. Well, the media has no credibility. The only story that fits together is the story that Bush and Cheney were both involved, and that they helped it along.

Its a well established fact that the FBI spends vast resources literally trying to convince people to conduct terrorist attacks. I mean, they admit it. They all admit it. You have the means, the motive, and oh yeah, the accidental admissions. So if you don't believe that they were in on it now, you never will. Because you literally can't get any more evidence outside of outright confessions, in which case they'd obviously be giving them self a death penalty, which would, oh, make them just as insane as if they did it in the first place and therefore not credible. So look at the evidence and what does it lead to? 9/11 being an inside job, thats what.

It would be one thing if there were reasonable explanations for most of 9/11 that didn't involve US people being in on it. But there are not. Most of the evidence leads in one direction only: inside job. So, how can you come to any other conclusion? Yeah there are off-chance explanations for the evidence but they are all off-chance, and you quickly get to a reasonable doubt scenario being destroyed.
edit on 15-9-2011 by seachange because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Common sense and research and analysis seem to have parted ways with the American mentality at the turn of the 20th century. So ask yourself these two questions:

Has the government ever lied before?

Has the government ever killed it's own [innocent] people before?

(Hint: The answer to both questions is "yes")

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
They can silence millions of people connected to classified documents and in secret military bases, why wouldn't they be able to do the same with with the 9/11 conspiracy. You think that they would not kill 3000 US US citizens but they are smart enough to know people are people. They have killed well over a million Iraqis allot of them being citizens. Our government bombs neighborhoods. Start looking at the evidence presented. But you wont cause your to scared, you could have looked along time ago. Didnt your mom teach you to investigate both sides of the story? You haven't even investigate the governments side of the story cause if you did you find allot of out right in your face lies and you would know the truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

reply to post by DaWhiz

People like you and the other truthers who have followed blindly the two morons Avery and Jones are the deluded ones.

You resort to pointing out a typo I made as you basis for your argument. Well done boy!!

NONE of you truthers have ever done your own research which has included purely your forensic science or spoken to people who were there in large number to gather accounts.

NO what you did was sit there and steal and pawn other peoples drivel and spread it around like it was the gospel.

2000 years ago people believed that Jesus the son of god was walking among them, today only the weak and easily gullible hold on to the hope of religion.

NOW, you need to all learn something and PROVE with your OWN research that 9/11 was committed by the US government.

BUT NOE OF YOU has a clue how to do that and its easier to just COPY others.

Well done....no originla thought between you. Blind stupidity is what best describes large groups of people who follow made up stories as if they are fact, and can't be bothered to research this themselves using their OWN data.

boys playing men!!

And you did not do the same with the story's CNN told? You think its terrorist and their is no evidence that it was terrorist. Their is no evidence that bin laden had any thing to do with 9/11 and that came from the FBI. If its evidence its evidence its not "copying other people". That would never fly in court. So if some one shoots your friend and a police man finds a bloody rag, then you see the bloody rag, then the cop gets killed and no one knows about the bloody rag, you cant say any thing about the bloody rag because it would be "copying" the police officer?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join