It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery solved, proof of who killed JFK from actual photos see for yourself

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Photos taken that day but not confiscated by the FBI clearly shows the killer on the grassy knoll with the smoking gun in his hands. The FBI did not take these photos because they thought they did not show anything but with our new advances in photography now you get a clear picture of the killer and there is no doubt he has the smoking gun in his hands. Also this website gives a name of the killer and it all fits into a neat little package, it actually makes sense. Only question left now is why he was killed and who ordered it?

www.jfkresearch.com...

Another photo one that was even published in a magazine in 1968 shows Oswald standing outside watching the President pass by, he was standing in the book depository doorway exactly where he said he was.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah, I love those photos. It looks just like Oswald, and I'm convinced it is. That photo was taken right after the first shot (as you can see the secret service looking around for where the noise came from). Something else to note is how VP Johnson's secret service agents are getting out of his car.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JabbaOnTheDais
Yeah, I love those photos. It looks just like Oswald, and I'm convinced it is. That photo was taken right after the first shot (as you can see the secret service looking around for where the noise came from). Something else to note is how VP Johnson's secret service agents are getting out of his car.

I agree it does look just like him right down to the clothes with the missing button (you can see this clearly) he was wearing when he was later arrested. I can't believe that they said that guy was wearing a striped shirt red, white and blue and identified him. How crazy is that?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So, does this picture prove that he was killed for wanting to end the cold war and Vietnam. it does seem odd he was protected by his car stopping before the rest of the gunfire took place.

We all know that someone had him killed but we will never know who it was. There is no way to rewrite the history books now. 500 years from now when students are learning about ealry millenial culture 101 in college, it will still be stated that he was assasinated,which he was, but it will never say by whom. I beleive the person that gave that order is probably dead by now and it is of no consequence.

Conspiracy can be derived from coincidence as easy as it can be created in ones own mind.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
True Esdad71 but the photos prove once and for all Oswald was just what he said he was, a patsy. The photo also proves he was standing exactly where he said he was and had nothing to do with the assassination. The photo of the killer proves that the shots did come from the grassy knoll. Now if as indeed Officer Tippit was the shooter as this webpage with the shooter on it says then three men were set up that day, JFK to die, Tippit the shooter but also the one to die to set up Oswald to be arrested for both murders and also Tippit was murdered to forever shut him up on his part in the assassination and Oswald had to die also, if a trial had been in the future it maight have raised some interesting questions and Who knows maybe Oswald knew enough about it to get someone in big trouble. My guess is he knew very little otherwise he would have not lived as long as he did.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
and now that time has passed, most of the truth is now buried. IT is something that has facinated me since I was a kid.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
and now that time has passed, most of the truth is now buried. IT is something that has facinated me since I was a kid.

I don't think the truth is buried, just really below the surface, advances in technology is giving us answers far more than the warren commission ever did. I think though you are more interested in the truth of who ordered it than who the actual people involved were. If you look at the emblem on Tippits sleeve you realize he belonged to an organization that was probably easily manipulated because they saw JFK as one who was going to change the racial imbalance and could easily be used by someone from within the government. Many say that he was killed by a lot of consprators from many facets of the gov.. It is believed that he was going to stop our involvement in Vietnam that alone could have gotten him killed as lots of people were making millions from that war, much like many are making millions off the current war.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
We all know that someone had him killed but we will never know who it was. There is no way to rewrite the history books now. 500 years from now when students are learning about ealry millenial culture 101 in college, it will still be stated that he was assasinated,which he was, but it will never say by whom. I beleive the person that gave that order is probably dead by now and it is of no consequence.

i believe it was a unilateral consensus to take JFK out of the picture. Consensus of whom?? idk..

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
US people will always say what you find is just one more conspiracy theory, even though you have found the truth. Sad, but true.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I always believed that the DOD engineered his death because of the way he stood on the Generals and Admirals during the Cuban Missile Crisis. The wanted a show of force and firepower confrontation and JFK made them stand down. He took complete control of the situation and wouldn't take their advice.

PS to Zcheng(?) In a war between the US and China, China would not be destroyed, nor conquered because of their geography. This is the way things have gone for 5,000 years.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The man in the doorway is Bill Nolan Lovelady and the so-called "Badgeman" figure is not what it appears to be.

www.jfk-online.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2ts2
PS to Zcheng(?) In a war between the US and China, China would not be destroyed, nor conquered because of their geography. This is the way things have gone for 5,000 years.

Actually both China and US will survive a major war, but just not what we know now. The two nuked cities are doing well today.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
and the so-called "Badgeman" figure is not what it appears to be.

www.jfk-online.com...

So badge man is a giant Coca Cola bottle
I think that picture can be what ever you want it to be.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The man in the doorway is Bill Nolan Lovelady and the so-called "Badgeman" figure is not what it appears to be.

www.jfk-online.com...

Actually the man was reported to be Lovelady but he was wearing a red white and blue striped shirt and said he was and also other pictures taken of him that day shows him in a red, white and blue striped shirt, look at the picture, Oswald when arrested was wearing a tweed like shirt with a t-shirt under it and also had a button missing dressed exactly like he was in the doorway, this is without a doubt Oswald standing in the doorway not Lovelady.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No, it is Lovelady. Oswald didn't wear that shirt to work. He wore a red, rust-colored shirt. He changed when he got to his boarding house.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I don't think the truth is buried, just really below the surface, advances in technology is giving us answers far more than the warren commission ever did.

I saw something on TV once where they used 3D to examine the JFK assassination. I didn't get to their conclusions however as I was pressed for time.

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Blackout]

SMR

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This dies out quick.
Are there any more images or proof anywhere?
Whats this 'coke bottle' image.Im trying some filters on it to see if it is indeed a coke bottle or not.
As for who was wearing what and when,I'd like to see more.I have seen hair compared and images of the badgeman,though some pages get me lost as to what is what when they try to compare.

Here are some interesting pages.
The Medical Evidence

Proof of a Shot From the Grassy Knoll?
Motorcycle Cop Struck by the President's Brain Matter

[edit on 26-8-2004 by SMR]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Don't trust that disinformation from McAdams.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Don't trust that disinformation from McAdams.

In one of the above posts you quote his webpage that its Lovelady then you say not to trust him, I'm confused. after reading your first post I did go and do some more research and found that someone who is an expert on bone structure and measurements and all that did testify that it was Lovelady, not Oswald after studying pictures of both men. I also read where Oswald said that he was in the lunchroom eating his lunch at the time the assassination occurred and that a police officer saw him there only seconds after the assassination. Now some might call it weird that Oswald ate lunch and got off his feet while the president was driving by, I don't, if Bush drove by or even parked in my driveway, I doubt I would bother even going to the window to peep out. I'm tired and sick, who cares if he drives by? There is one thing about Lovelady he said he went outside with his boss and another employee they all state that they were seated on the steps not standing as the man in the doorway who is clearly standing alone. Lovelady's view was blocked and he had to be told the president had been shot, the man in the doorway had a clear view of the shot. I don't know if its Lovelady or Oswald, but one thing for sure they sure do look alike from a distance.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   

the so-called "Badgeman" figure is not what it appears to be.

www.jfk-online.com...

Not to be rude or anything but the site you provided is incorrect. The place which it�s point out to be the real location of �Badge man� is actually the location of the �black dog man�. Oliver Stone is correct in the placement of �Badge man�, at least according to the Robert J. Groden. Robert J. Groden was Stone�s technical advisor, who also has a movie called �JFK: The Case for Conspiracy�.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join