It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery solved, proof of who killed JFK from actual photos see for yourself

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Motives to Kill Kennedy:

I think there were many. It seems logical that a lot of people would have to have been pissed with him to orchastrate something like the assasination. Some specific examples: Kennedy did not want to continue with the ousting of Castro? He signed a off on making the Federal Reserve Bank illegal, as it was and is today a private entity, controlled by the Jews? Perhaps the latter was the big one, in addition to stripping the CIA of its power and directing that decisions concerning the CIA will reside in Parliament? and not via the military? That would mean all the money going here and there could more easily be accounted for, making it much harder for the existent of black ops that were unknown to most parts of the Government.

Look at Jack Ruby standing up after his arrest saying how it was in the hands of people in high, powerful positions. Civil War anybody? Care to start one?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
and the so-called "Badgeman" figure is not what it appears to be.

www.jfk-online.com...

So badge man is a giant Coca Cola bottle
I think that picture can be what ever you want it to be.

That's what I thought. I see nothing but a big blur, and some pieces of someone's head someone pasted in. You can't even tell it's man.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Please research the testimony of eighteen year old Arnold Louis Rowland, in front of the Commission. He was the only eye witness who saw the man with the rifle on the sixth floor. He was the "one" who directed the first police officer to the sixth floor, were he saw a man with a rifle. His eyesight was better than 20/20.

The only problem was, he saw the white man w/rifle standing back from the SOUTHWEST window. Not the southeast window as everyone believes.
He also saw a black man hanging out of the SE window, before seeing the man w/rifle. He testifies to, then congressman, Gerald Ford that he saw two men on that floor!

I listed quite alot of the testamony on "the Zepruder film" thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Here is the Nix film, from the other side of the street, with a detail of movement at the fence:JFK lancer forum

and another one from the JFKlancer site, also the Nix film.....but it looks like it might be a tree branch moving in the breeze....

neither of these could be explained away as a 'coke bottle' display, could they?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
That film is useless......it shows nothing. I do however believe the headshot came from the grassy knoll......NOT FROM THE DRIVER!!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ummm, Zabilgy......remain calm, this is not the thread about the driver shooting JFK ! It is here

This thread is about the possibility that the grassy knoll gunman, or the "badgeman" was Tippit or a coke bottle . I posted that "useless" film site by way of asking about the movement it shows and would it have been in the area the coke bottle was supposed to be. ( actually, I believe the "coke bottle area" would be further to the right of both of the areas shown in those clips...right?)

And is it supposed to be a reg size bottle that is sitting on top of the fence, or is it a larger 'advertising type display', more person-sized? I can see it either way in that photo. ( I can also 'see' that it might be a person with a reflection of some sort off of the shoulder area.... )

[edit on 31-1-2005 by frayed1]

[edit on 31-1-2005 by frayed1]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What "giant Coke bottle." The Coke bottle is sitting on the retaining wall and there is a man standing behind the wall.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Howdy folks...

Don't know about the person, or the Coke bottle behind the wall...

But I've been looking around and found one photo interesting, the Mary Ann Moorman photo #5, don't know if anyone has seen it, but it looks like it may have captured the shooter from behind the fence...

Here is what I'm looking at...

The original can be found here, scroll down to MOORMAN, Mary Ann, and look at image # 5 ( not the one that has the fingerprint removed )...

jfkmurderphotos.bravehost.com...

Could this be the image of the shooter ?

And someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If you read the very first link I provided it tells that the badgeman is taken from Moormans photos and I think you found him in the trees just like the first person who noticed the outline. With todays advancement in photography they have been able to actually get an image of his face. Who would have thought that we would be able to do that years later? I guess if they had thought of that she would never have gotten to keep the photos. If you read the first link I provided its amazing how much that image looks liek the officer who was later killed that day, but as someone else pointed out it also looks like Bush, Sr. too.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well...goose I think we may be talking about two different people...

This site shows the location of the badgeman, notice they're using the retouched Moorman photo ( the one with the fingerprint removed ), the one I'm looking at is the one with the finger print still there...

www.jfk-online.com...

In the retouched photo you don't see the man behind the fence clearly...

Edit to add I've read both links, that's what got me on a search to find the photo...

[edit on 5-2-2005 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I wish we could force them the FBI to release all the photos that were confiscated that day. Of course I doubt they still have them, they were probably burned a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ya goose I feel your pain...

Another interesting thing that I happend accross, is the Charles Nicoletti connection...

On 29th March, 1977,On 29th March, 1977, Charles Nicoletti was murdered in Chicago. He had been shot three times in the back of the head. George De Mohrenschildt died the same day. Both men were due to appear before the Select House Committee on Assassinations where they were to be asked about their involvement in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Coincidence ?? you decide...

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

Now if you will compare the jaw line and other facial features of these picks...

Charles Nicoletti

Unknown person

Do they look the similar ?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i agree the people in the pcitures could be whoever you wanted them to be. all of the pictures are too ambiguous and can be used to say anything.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Jedi:

The research community got pretty excited about the Files-Nicoletti thing for a while, but then James Files himself started talking more and contradicting himself more. Most researchers came to ultimate conclusion that the Files thing was a hoax concocted primarily for financial gain.

Too many inconsistencies, although there's no arguing that Files was a mafia guy and its obvious he's a student of the Kennedy assassination.

Then again, some people still believe he's telling the truth. Files is sitting in prison in Joliet, IL to this day, claiming he fired the round that hit Kennedy in the head.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
what about Christian David's story about the hit originating with the Mafia in America, and then brining in French assasins to do the job?....does anyone know of this/have anything to say about it?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Jedi.....that pic you have psoted with Nicoletti looks more like the elephant man than anythng else. I think most of us are pretty confident the shot came from the grassy knoll....there's a good chance it was Tippet and that's why he was killed, or possibly one or more of the tramps found back there or George Bush for that matter......we don't know for certain who it was but we are all pretty clear on the fact that the head shot did come from the knoll.......

It was an ambush staged by the CIA and Mafia with the help of the local police and probably even some of the secret service people....one of the great mysteries of the 20th century....sadly, we will probably never have the exact answers to this....only the most educated theories we can come up with with the limited facts we hhave at out disposal.....

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ungoliath
what about Christian David's story about the hit originating with the Mafia in America, and then brining in French assasins to do the job?....does anyone know of this/have anything to say about it?

It's just another one of the ten thousand Whodunit theories and really has no more (or less) merit than a lot of them.

But for any of the Whodunits to actually be true, one of two things had to have happened:

1. Either high ranking US government officials were complicit in the shooting itself

or

2. Someone or something must have motivated the Warren Commission to overlook and/or tamper with key evidence associated with the case (and there are numerous ways to explain how/why something like that might have happened).

There's probably no way we'll ever know for sure what happened or whodunit. The only certainty in this case is that we don't have enough evidence to even conclude exactly what happened in Dealy Plaza that day, much less who was behind it.

Unless some new compelling physical and/or photographic evidence is uncovered we're basically in a state of limbo right now, and anyone who claims they have the "definitive" answers is just blowing smoke up our butts (like Vince Buglioisi, for example, who's preparing to release a book one of these days).

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The shot probably did come from the policeman's gun. Policeman and security guards are least suspected by the majority......when the bombing of the Federal building in Oklahoma occured the news media kept airing a composite drawing of this man that was seen in the vicinity and they believed(he also) to be involved in the bombing......they kept show tapes of the after math footage ......there is this man in security guard uniform that looked just like the man in the composite drawing.....go figure

I don't think this conspiracy of who shot Kennedy will be solved. More than likely all involved are deceased...no loose ends.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I actualy think it is wrong it was Oswald i think it was the driver in the abraham zapruder film you see the driver turn and shoot Kennedy!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jedi_Master

Now if you will compare the jaw line and other facial features of these picks...

The first pic is fine. The second looks like John Lears moon pics, and just as helpful.

CT

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join