It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery solved, proof of who killed JFK from actual photos see for yourself

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
the recent post about motives was good i wanted to know the MO behind it, the witness who said he saw the man with the rifle COULD? only be after a quik buck or fame but maybe not? i think the zapruder film is the clearest evidence ever.... moving on to another similar mystery: Who or what killed Marylin Munrow? Iv heard rumors it was the CIA or mafia? does anybody have a clear answer or suggestion?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hi these photos might be doctored not by the guys here but by the fbi as a trick to agreeing with them i am sure the fbi killed him because on the day there were four different videos containing vital evidence three of them were allowed to be seen by the public and 1 was not also if u watch a video the presidents bodyguards have 2 spots at the back of the car of which they are meant to stand ojn to be human shields but minutes before the assasination they were asked to get of the car and walk 50ft behind the car.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by goose

" , proof of who killed JFK "

Wrong question my friend.

The correct question is," Why was JFK killed", not who did it.

Did you know, that he gave a speech at a hotel, maybe the waldorf astoria, to a group of reporters, talking about the responsibility of the press in not divulging sensitive information in the newspapers.

He went on to talk about an enormous conspiracy against freedom in the world, and that they had their own army, and secret police, and on and on he went about it, and that speech never got the blockbuster coverage it deserved. One must ask themselves how did this NOT get coverage?!

Anyone who has been paying attention, already knows the answer to that.

Another president woodrow wilson, made some very strange comments too, and like JFK, those comment never got the coverage they deserved either.....funny how that works out like that.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's a joke. It's all a joke. The flippin' government can't lie good enough. How are we supposed to think he killed the president, John F. Kennedy? He never confessed he was guilty, he plead of innocence. I'm sure that he might have actually gotten off if he wouldn't have died. I could just scream at that man, we could have actually caught the government in a lie.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The man's name was Billy Lovelady. It was not LHO.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Someone may have already said this but there was a show done on this very topic a couple(?) years ago. I think on Discovery or History channel. Very interesting. It validated a witness who stated the same info then but no one believed him at the time. He described while being interviewed what was behind him and whom. Then they showed him the photos as this post contains but they had developed a color version with great detail.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
For those of you who believe that Oswald killed Kennedy I have a HUGE question. How can a man who missed a sitting target (General Walker) from 100 feet away and yet hit a moving man from a minimum 175 feet away (possibly up to 250 feet) with a pile of crap gun like a Mannlicher Carcono? Also why wouldn't he have admitted to doing it and instantly become a martyr to communism? He was a patsy, albeit communist and american hating, but a patsy nonetheless.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join