It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery solved, proof of who killed JFK from actual photos see for yourself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the info Maynard. It's pretty clear that there is a conspiracy here, it's the greatest of all time. They got away with a lot back then. So many people would have been pleased on that day, he wasn't exactely very popular with many was he ?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
Don't trust that disinformation from McAdams.

In one of the above posts you quote his webpage that its Lovelady then you say not to trust him, I'm confused. after reading your first post I did go and do some more research and found that someone who is an expert on bone structure and measurements and all that did testify that it was Lovelady, not Oswald after studying pictures of both men. I also read where Oswald said that he was in the lunchroom eating his lunch at the time the assassination occurred and that a police officer saw him there only seconds after the assassination. Now some might call it weird that Oswald ate lunch and got off his feet while the president was driving by, I don't, if Bush drove by or even parked in my driveway, I doubt I would bother even going to the window to peep out. I'm tired and sick, who cares if he drives by? There is one thing about Lovelady he said he went outside with his boss and another employee they all state that they were seated on the steps not standing as the man in the doorway who is clearly standing alone. Lovelady's view was blocked and he had to be told the president had been shot, the man in the doorway had a clear view of the shot. I don't know if its Lovelady or Oswald, but one thing for sure they sure do look alike from a distance.

Yes, I did use something from his website but it was only a picture. I say don't trust his information. Some of its badly outdated and just plain wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWolf420

the so-called "Badgeman" figure is not what it appears to be.

www.jfk-online.com...

Not to be rude or anything but the site you provided is incorrect. The place which it�s point out to be the real location of �Badge man� is actually the location of the �black dog man�. Oliver Stone is correct in the placement of �Badge man�, at least according to the Robert J. Groden. Robert J. Groden was Stone�s technical advisor, who also has a movie called �JFK: The Case for Conspiracy�.

Wrong. Stone put the "Badgeman" in a different position because the real position would have cause him some problems.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...
'
A witness named S. M. Holland saw a puff of smoke in the region identified on that picture. That is where Stone put his shooter. The real "Badgeman" is in a different location.

www.jfk-online.com...

[edit on 28-8-2004 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You know its weird that they lost JFK's brain, it was not buried with him so I imagine that it is tucked away in some large medical library somewheres just labeled brain, it might even have a date on it and info about it being from a gunshot victim. Its weird to think that someone might be holding the key to a lot of these questions as we discuss it or maybe dusting off the container that is stuck back in some closet somewheres.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackout
I saw something on TV once where they used 3D to examine the JFK assassination. I didn't get to their conclusions however as I was pressed for time.

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Blackout]

Are you referring to the History Channel special? I saw that 3-D reconstruction thing, and that guy concluded the shot came from the street level storm drain to the right of the car. Pretty convincing, and it does logically explain the head movement.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bunkbuster

Originally posted by Blackout
I saw something on TV once where they used 3D to examine the JFK assassination. I didn't get to their conclusions however as I was pressed for time.

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Blackout]

Are you referring to the History Channel special? I saw that 3-D reconstruction thing, and that guy concluded the shot came from the street level storm drain to the right of the car. Pretty convincing, and it does logically explain the head movement.

There was also one on court tv the other night, it also showed a 3 D simulation, their conclusion was that the shot could have come from the grassy knoll also one or two from behind and then they showed some guy who did tests using a human skull filled with meat to similated the head shots and he concluded that even if all the shots came from the rear, he said that in his similation the head reared back then forward just the opposite of what one would think if the shots came from the rear. He also said that if the shots came from the side, the grassy knoll, the head should have fallen to the side but if you slow down the film it does look like the Presidents head rolls to the side somewhat then forward then back. The problem is we have so many experts telling us different things on this, its hard to know which one to believe. Maybe we should get all these experts together let them slug it out. About the only thing for sure from all their conflicting expertise is that somebody is wrong, not sure any of them are right. To me it looked like several shots were hitting him in the head at almost the exact same few seconds from several different angles which is why we have the bizarre head movement. For a split second it look as though his head is being held erect from several different impacts that could only occur if a shot came from behind then he is hit from the side and then from the front. I'm no expert but I wish they could slow that film down to an even slower pace

[edit on 28-8-2004 by goose]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You know its weird that they lost JFK's brain, it was not buried with him so I imagine that it is tucked away in some large medical library somewheres just labeled brain, it might even have a date on it and info about it being from a gunshot victim. Its weird to think that someone might be holding the key to a lot of these questions as we discuss it or maybe dusting off the container that is stuck back in some closet somewheres.

Read this by the HSCA:

"Consequently, although the committee has not been
able to uncover any direct evidence of the fate of the missing
materials, circumstantial evidence tends to show that Robert
Kennedy either destroyed these materials or otherwise rendered
them inaccessible."

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Read this by the HSCA:

"Consequently, although the committee has not been
able to uncover any direct evidence of the fate of the missing
materials, circumstantial evidence tends to show that Robert
Kennedy either destroyed these materials or otherwise rendered
them inaccessible."

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

I can't fathom that Kennedy would have lost his brother's brain, what a bizarre thought but I guess the family did eventually have the right to it. Its so weird to think that once they did have the right to it that they did not take steps to have it buried with the President. I kind of think its wrong that the gov. botched the autopsy so badly anyway that they did not at least take steps to bury the President with his body as intact as possible. I also feel the reason they had two totally inexperienced drs do the autopsy is that they were trying to cover their tracks, an expereinced dr. could have told us so much more. One thing that this all goes to prove is that in times of grief and confusion a lot of things that are not normally allowed becomes the norm and accepted. I mean really we would all think that it being the body of the president, the US would have the best medical examiner possible to do the autopsy but no we had two guys who had never even done an autopsy. That alone should be a red flag that the President's injuries revealed a lot more than they ever wanted revealed. Next time you see the film watch for that split second when the President's head is held erect when it should not be, he was already wounded and falling forward then his head is thrown back and then held erect for a second much like one would expect if multiple bullets were hitting him from several different angles at the same time. When the bullet hit him that had him falling forward from the shot through the neck then the one hits him from the back, now he is clearly limp as a dishrag but then his head comes back up and become erect for a second just before you see the shot that clearly takes part of his brain and then he falls forward. It has to be multiple shots doing this nothing else would have held his head erect like that at that time. What I'm trying to say is that a bullet hits him from the front and brings his head back up (as he was slumped forward holding his throat) but before it can fall back anymore from the impact another shot hits from the back making his head erect for a split second and then the one hits him from the side that takes off part of his head. Have you ever seen the Zapruder film slowed way down? Anyway though I'm doing a really bad job of stating why I believe this from the film watch it closely next time and you will hopefully see what I am talking about. Anybody got a link to the film or any stills from the Zapruder film?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I found the Zapruder film online, but be warned if you are squeamish about such things don't go there it is very graphic and closer up than what you see on tv, slowed down and also shows stills of the each film clip. so please be warned you might now want to look at this.
karws.gso.uri.edu...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yeah thats just shady how do you lose the brain of JFK? Did someone just put it on a self somewhere and forgot about it
That always got me
like when the goverment destroys important files because "they dont have room" like they did with RFKs assasintion or with Gulf war syndrome files. I mean come on thats just fishy

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Yeah thats just shady how do you lose the brain of JFK? Did someone just put it on a self somewhere and forgot about it
That always got me
like when the goverment destroys important files because "they dont have room" like they did with RFKs assasintion or with Gulf war syndrome files. I mean come on thats just fishy

Yeah and its always the smoking gun type things they lose and at the most convenient times for them. Bush's military records their lost, destroyed because they washed them, no they could not make backup copies first before they destroyed them, its crazy.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Bobby Kennedy probably buried JFK's brain with him.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What about the tramps?? It has been proven that the "tramps" were actually members of the CIA and they were also eventually members of Nixon's staff and were involved in the Watergate break in.

Those are the cleanest cut bums I have ever seen.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I found the Zapruder film online, but be warned if you are squeamish about such things don't go there it is very graphic and closer up than what you see on tv, slowed down and also shows stills of the each film clip. so please be warned you might now want to look at this.
karws.gso.uri.edu...

Amazing and powerful stuff. I had not seen the film presented like this before - and it is very graphic.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Amazing and powerful stuff. I had not seen the film presented like this before - and it is very graphic.

Did you see the bizzarre head movement that I was talking about. You know originally I thought the way his head is held erect for that split second could be coming from his being hit just split milliseconds apart. I recently saw a movie where (can't recall which one) where the charcter in the movie is shot and then he starts to fall but then a deluge of bullets come from front and back and his body just stops falling and is held in a standup position for a few seconds, I know you have seen movies like this too. I still think that is the case but I have heard there are several frames missing from the film (don't know how true this is) but that might also be the reason for the bizarre movement.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It is my belief that they killed off exactly who they needed to kill off except for a few of the trusted ones who could keep a secret. However you'd think after all this time someone would at least say listen it obvioulst wan't Lee Harvey Oswald but you know what we don't know who it was either. It's amazing that not even a shred of possibility has been discussed.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Looks like a young George Bush Snr to me.

Ooooo !! Wouldn't that be freaky.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Actually John bull, you may not be too far off the mark, do a google search on Bush+Kennedy, some interesting reading there FOR SURE.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Looks like a young George Bush Snr to me.

Ooooo !! Wouldn't that be freaky.

Yeah, and it was in Texas.......

Creepy indeed, especially if you look up that Bush Kennedy link

Maybe you have opened up a whole new can of worms.......

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
For starters, John, heres a little gem to amuse and get your chops going.

www.democraticunderground.com...

Read at your leisure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join