It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Is Still The Issue

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

You make it sound like a real war is being waged on Israeli civilians..

So tell me, how many Israeli civilians have been killed this week in this VAST attack??

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
how many pali's killed this week?

millions!!

errr..100's of thousands?

would you believe,,a snake and some shrubbery?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Look Israeliguy. Your arguments are empty. They hold no water.

Let's check out your water holding arguments.

First off you need to take a course in Israeli drug production 101. If any good real hard drugs come into Israel. Israel had a hand in it. How dare you paint Israel as a safe haven of Gods chosen people living sinless lives.

Organized crime in Israel

Here is another one, trust me there are plenty. Israel is the world's number one producer of MDMA. They dabble in other chemical drugs too. Look into it.

Yeah there are MDMA labs in Israel. Sure, there is a domestic part in the drug party. Which country doesn't have it?
That's not the issue you are talking about. You're referring drug cartels being violent in their borders, and compare it to rocket attacks. I say that Israel has the same problem with smuggling and drug cartels (that are inside Israel), where am I wrong?

Israeli, Russian mafia export drugs from Goa: NCP

Export drugs from Goa. I'm sorry you can't even read. What has it do with anything? These people should be put behind bars. This still does not help you compare rocket attacks to drug cartels causing problems.

Israel bombs known Gazan smuggling tunnels. Maybe the USA should bomb known Israeli drug smuggling operations and labs. LOL who am I kidding? I bet the USA is in on it too.

Israel bombs smuggling tunnels in Gaza because they are smuggling weapons. If it was drugs only they wouldn't even bother wasting fuel to get there..

Screw Zionism and Palestine will be recognized later this month. All this propaganda garbage being spat on ATS might finally stop.

What a nice finishing touch to the very well constructive and logical issues you have pointed out... not.

Surprise surprise, you are wrong even in your finishing whine.

Palestine will be recognized later on this month, yes, and this will help them how exactly? They are still under Hamas, they are still dominated by a terrorist organization so fierce and self-harming that many people believe it is controlled by Israel.
Now this terrorist organization is going to be an official government. This is going to help them...how exactly?

I hope you do realize that once they are a recognized independent country, they will suffer GREATLY for every rocket that hits Israel as it will be counted as an act of war by a sovereign nation.
You say ATS will be quiet? Lol, after a rocket attack by independent 'Palestine' on Israel, you will not be able to count the crying babies that will come here to whine after the following retaliation.

You have a problem with unproportional response NOW? Haha, just wait and see what is unproportionate response once the Palestinians get independent.

Yes, I'd love to see how giving them legitimate statehood while still under Hamas is going to get them anywhere. My money says you will, again, have to resort in praying to allah that some other third part muslim country is going to threaten Israel.
Good luck.

By the way, I love how you speak of 'propaganda garbage being spat on ATS', and that it might actually stop. Propaganda? Lol, let's see...

Hahahaha yeah, the pro-Zionist propaganda has certainly infiltrated ATS!
But seeing as how you're so blind to what's going on even in the site you dwell, there is no wonder you don't know much about what's going on in the middle east.

edit on 14-9-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
You make it sound like a real war is being waged on Israeli civilians..
So tell me, how many Israeli civilians have been killed this week in this VAST attack??

Hey it's you! I thought the Earth has swallowed you!
How come you aren't replying me in that other thread anymore? Ran out of false points to whine about? No more false propaganda to launch at me? C'mon it was funny, especially in that part you had to resort to saying Hamas is Israeli controlled!

Anyway, how about you tell me how many Palestinians have been killed this week in the VAST human rights violation by Israel?
Or for the sake of the other guy's comparison, how many Americans have been killed this week in the VAST attack from the southern border?

Btw, once the Palestinians are turning independent, you can bet your ass that a single rocket attack into Israel is going to be considered a real war, whether it killed anyone or not.
Still waiting for that statehood I presume. Lmao.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Have a look at this site ifamericansknew.org... 124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. Makes for some uncomfortable bedtime reading.

One reason for that happening, and you totally ignore, is the Israeli government builds bomb shelters for its citizens, whilst the Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists use civilians as human shields....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Like the Taliban in Afghanistan, they often hide women and kids.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15

It's a tactic waged by most Muslim/Arab militants worldwide nowdays.

They use small guerilla fighting groups that shoot then run to hide behind civilians, preferably women and children, or worse - they later on PRETEND to be those civilians themselves. When they are being targeted they drag along to the conflict the same ones they are later cry that [this or that] army kills.

It's really pitiful. But what's more pitiful is that some people actually buy into this crap.
And then some people say that the US is weak because it can't do well in Iraq/Afghanistan, and that the IDF is weak because it can only kill women and children.

The world seem to be getting dumber and dumber.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

You seem to be missing a fundamental point in your "Human Shields" argument. That is, the Taliban, like those in Gaza fighting occupation, ARE NOT a huge modern mechanized armed force.
The fighters live among the people, and in a lot of cases their own families. That is hardly using those people as "Human Shields" now is it? Of course, our own murderous military and the political apologists won't admit that, so best to package it up and sell it another way to the public. So, when they blow up a few houses killing everyone inside, they can claim the peopel they really wanted were "hiding" among the rest of the people killed. Bottom line is that they just don't care who they kill.

Let us also not forget the Israeli use of actual human shields in their many raids into Gaza and other occupied areas ofthe West Bank. They can't claim any moral high ground here when they do the same, and worse, than what they accuse their enemies of doing.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Its the usual rhetoric lets not discuss the issues raised, lets bang on about terrorist acts, same old pish, am surprised he hasn't called us all anti semites yet, or that the league of bear Jews hasn't shown up at our doors demanding our silence or our lives

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
You seem to be missing a fundamental point in your "Human Shields" argument. That is, the Taliban, like those in Gaza fighting occupation, ARE NOT a huge modern mechanized armed force.
The fighters live among the people, and in a lot of cases their own families. That is hardly using those people as "Human Shields" now is it?

There is a huge difference between living among people and operating from these people's homes, schools, mosques and buildings.

Of course, our own murderous military and the political apologists won't admit that, so best to package it up and sell it another way to the public.

Of course, you are not going to think about that fact above, so best to slander all blame towards the evil US/Israel and let the "fighters" that hide behind women and children sound like heroes.

Let us also not forget the Israeli use of actual human shields in their many raids into Gaza and other occupied areas ofthe West Bank. They can't claim any moral high ground here when they do the same, and worse, than what they accuse their enemies of doing.

There have been maybe two or three cases where soldiers (lowest ranked, not officers or high ranked personnel) have told a neighbor to open a certain door or so, while the media paints this as human shield use.
One specific event I recall is that a Palestinian was tied to a door of a vehicle - That is indeed a use of human shield, yet the criminals were brought to justice and served time in both military and civilian prison for that.

Events that can be counted on a single hand. Yet, for the Muslim militias this is a line of work. This is how they "fight".

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

There have been maybe two or three cases where soldiers (lowest ranked, not officers or high ranked personnel) have told a neighbor to open a certain door or so, while the media paints this as human shield use.
One specific event I recall is that a Palestinian was tied to a door of a vehicle - That is indeed a use of human shield, yet the criminals were brought to justice and served time in both military and civilian prison for that.

I seem to recall a Palestinian child being forced to open a bag the IDF thought might hold explosives..

But then these are just the events that are filmed and we get to see..
Much is kept secret..
Isn't that the Mossad moto??

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by Paulioetc15

It's a tactic waged by most Muslim/Arab militants worldwide nowdays.

They use small guerilla fighting groups that shoot then run to hide behind civilians, preferably women and children, or worse - they later on PRETEND to be those civilians themselves. When they are being targeted they drag along to the conflict the same ones they are later cry that [this or that] army kills.

It's really pitiful. But what's more pitiful is that some people actually buy into this crap.
And then some people say that the US is weak because it can't do well in Iraq/Afghanistan, and that the IDF is weak because it can only kill women and children.

The world seem to be getting dumber and dumber.

Because Afghanistan is very unstable society even since. Heck the rough terrain in Afghanistan make it difficult to govern a lot. I know Hamas are cowards who chose to hide women and kids then blame on those who called in an airstrike. Iraq for example has been a conventional war but because Iran was near Iraq, Al-Qaeda insurgents were able to swarm in. Not to mention in Iraq/Afghanistan Insurgents often used IEDs to kill NATO soldiers. Talk about fighting like Cowards. People these days however are anti-war and willing to pick out the casualties that were caused by the good guys and not the bad guys. Beside the anti-communist rebels in the 1980s weren't like that, they at least attacked legitimate Soviet targets(as well as civilian because they were near it). The Soviets were FAR brutal toward Afghans despite good economic and education reforms(i don't deny it) because like any other communist country, they oppressed them and kill them if they dare speak them out against the the USSR.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

If anyone it's you who fail to answer questions, yet after every subject that is proven to you that you are wrong you quickly either blame me for something or switch to another subject. A real elementary school type of debating.

List the questions I have REFUSED to answer..

BTW, cut out the intelligence crap.
You don't strike me as being over intelligent yourself..

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Btw, once the Palestinians are turning independent, you can bet your ass that a single rocket attack into Israel is going to be considered a real war, whether it killed anyone or not. Still waiting for that statehood I presume. Lmao. edit on 14-9-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

me too!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Are you salvinating over the thought of a massive Israeli attack on an unarmed Palestine Fooks??

Good for you.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I seem to recall a Palestinian child being forced to open a bag the IDF thought might hold explosives..

But then these are just the events that are filmed and we get to see..
Much is kept secret..
Isn't that the Mossad moto??

And I seem to recall a Turkish officer ordering a Kurdish family to climb atop one another only to switch his light bulb inside his office.

Obviously me recalling stuff has nothing to do with providing evidence, much like you recalling stuff. However! Evidence of this being the routine line of work by the Muslim "brave fighters":

Using groups of children in order to have a safe haven from IDF's bombing

Shooting from the UN funded UNRWA school (Great way to educate the young ones)

Rigging a school with explosives

Storing ammunition stocks in a mosque

Firing from within the population (different than living near them, right?)

Hamas tactics

Another UN school being used as a battle front

Positioning launchers in the middle of two schools

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join