It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Is Still The Issue

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yeah, good point, because the "Palestineans" never do anything wrong. They wouldn't fire rockets, or have weird versions of Sesame Street that encourage and glorify suicide bombings, or anything like that. I find it interesting that Israel is the one "antagonizing their neighbours". How, exactly? Ah, right. By existing.

Fact is, there is wrongdoing on both sides. What you're presenting here is a one-sided whitewash that vindicates all "Palestinean" actions (let me guess, they fire rockets because they're "oppressed" and "occupied"?) and vilifies Israel. This simplistic view fails to take so much into account.

Now, for my part...

I support Israel's right to the land currently given to "the Palestaineans". I do not believe that a "Palestinean people" exists, nor do I believe it has ever existed. Those we call Palestineans are Jordanian. Nothing more, nothing less. They were refused right of return to Jordan itself, and have remained in Israel. Does that give Israel the right to "occupy" that land? Yes. Yes it does. Does it give them the right to oppress the Palestineans? No it doesn't. I love Biblical Israel. I support their right to the land of Israel, and support their right to exist. Does that mean that the government and its actions are beyond reproach? No. Not so much, no.

...still, I don't see any other independent, democratic states around the world showing restraint amidst rocket fire from across a border... do you?

edit: it's a little tricky to live in peace with people who want to kill you. Point in case:

the Hamas Charter "calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories, and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel.
en.wikipedia.org...

The PLO Charter declares the State of Israel "null and void" and calls for its destruction... stating that "Commando action constitutes the nucleus of the Palestinian popular liberation war. This requires its escalation, comprehensiveness, and the mobilization of all the Palestinian popular and educational efforts and their organization and involvement in the armed Palestinian revolution. It also requires the achieving of unity for the national ('wanted) struggle among the different groupings of the Palestinian people, and between the Palestinian people and the Arab masses, so as to secure the continuation of the revolution, its escalation, and victory."
en.wikipedia.org...

how can you possibly negotiate peace with a people who only wish your destruction?

edit on 14-9-2011 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

Well said. Regarding the OP, I don't condone the mistreatment of innocent Palestinians, but the situation has unfortunately deteriorated to the point where random security checkpoints and body searches are absolutely necessary in order to ensure the safety of innocent Jewish and Arab Israeli citizens. If this policy wasn't enforced with diligence, there would be far more successful terrorist attacks on the Israeli population, as history has proven.

edit on 14-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Great post and sad news.

I wish to hear from you more about Palestine.

Palestine is always an issue for Muslims and the people who seek the truth.
edit on 14/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Sorry, but I do not buy it one bit... Palestinians already have a home.. its called Jordan, more of what was originally Palestine is now Jordan. There is no Palestinian persecution. this is all a game to force Israels hand in the coming months so that the world will back the Arabs states to wipe Israel out.. but it wont happen.

Besides, the PA's refused 7 times to accepts Israels offer of a state for Palestine, clearly the PA's want it all or nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Good on you OP for speaking up against this disease of zionism. When the diseased ridden zionists tell you you're anti-semitic just point them to the many REAL jews who are totally against zionism and the illegal state of Israel, dont even waste your time on them.

Not taking a single thing away from what you've said, but I'd just like to add one other thing; what you've described in your initial post is basically what America and it's zionist buddies are doing in many muslim countries today.

That's what happens when you have the majority of the governments in the world owned by zionist/occultist bankers.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
reply to post by fooks

Propaganda seen first hand by someone I trust, who I may add, like me is a Christian so what`s your answer to that ???

If youre a christian than you surely must know we are in the Last Days and that this is going to happen and it is not going to get better, but instead it is going to get worse. The signs are being given. I believe you all too well. Zionism is the dominant force in this world, even in the U.S. people get strip searched and have their human rights violated.

Every hand is just about turned against Israel, and soon to be the U.S. itself. Their days are numbered as was foretold in Zecharia, but they have brought it upon themselves. Stay safe, your missionary friends should return to the states, we have people here who have never even heard of Jesus. We have people in New York City living in boxes and there are poor people here who cannot hardly afford to eat nowadays. S+F
S
edit on 14-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
wow, pretty harsh stuff, eh?

sounds almost unbelievable!

so much so that it could be propaganda?

I'm with you brother. Sounds like a load of BS to me.

ETA: I just spent a few minutes perusing her posts over the past few months, and while she is a talented writer, her stuff is truly the definition of what the contents of a blog normally are; nothing but pure speculation and opinion. She quotes no identifiable sources, there are no pictures or video to back up her assertions, nada, zip, zilch.
Like I said. BS.
edit on 9/14/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
For those babbling about wrongdoings on the Palestinian side, I don't think that destroying jewelry given by children to some foreign aid worker or laughing while strip searching little old ladies really qualifies as keeping security.

That this kind of thing is so common just goes one step farther to proving to me that the Israelis are no better than those terrorists they keep babbling about.

For those people who are Biblical literals, even God was apt to turn against them when Israel turned prideful and grotesque in their behavior. Do we really need a clearer picture that this is exactly what they have become?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

This was not a suicide bomber...... if he was why is he complying with their orders? Looks to be someone who was strapped in to this device and forced to do this. In fact there is a video just down from that one with an entirely different translation.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A friend of mine was in Israel and a coffee shop down the street was attacked by a terrorist wearing a bomb. Three dead several more wounded.

The atrocities are committed by both sides.

Israel clamped down on border crossings because of the suicide bombers. It was just too much.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

That maybe your opinion however I know her and have heard the same stories from several people who have traveled there over the last fee years. Another female friend had the same cavity search and said she won't go back. Hollie has been warned to keep the blogs on the soft side as anything too damning or controversial will cause her massive problems when she try's to get home. Thanks for the sweeping statement though you seem to be a better authority and source of information than someone actually living there so hats off to you

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

Thanks for the sweeping statement though you seem to be a better authority and source of information than someone actually living there so hats off to you

Thank you for the recognition. I've made my living as a writer since before that young lady was born; I know BS when I smell it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Well opinions are like arseholes and all that so no problem thanks for the input, I know the people well an they are true humanitarians, most not blinkered by religion just calling it as they see it. I respect them for putting themselves in that position and trying to help.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

reply to post by OldCorp

Thanks for the sweeping statement though you seem to be a better authority and source of information than someone actually living there so hats off to you

Thank you for the recognition. I've made my living as a writer since before that young lady was born; I know BS when I smell it.

Too bad you haven't learned what the smell of sarcasm is. Anyone can spend a few minutes searching YouTube and find videos backing up everything she said except for the body cavity searches. The Nazi's I mean Zionist try to be careful about what gets video taped.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm with you brother. Sounds like a load of BS to me.

You make it sound like it is impossible to believe. Do you agree or disagree that treatment mentioned in the OP happens regularly?

This isn't a trick question. What makes her story so hard to believe since it is the reflection of what is really happening over there?
edit on 14-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

For those people who are Biblical literals, even God was apt to turn against them when Israel turned prideful and grotesque in their behavior. Do we really need a clearer picture that this is exactly what they have become?

God did turn his back on them they had his son put to death. I laugh every time I hear someone say the Jews are the chosen people. They are wrong Christians are the chosen people.

St Paul said, “The Jews killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets; they please not God but are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to preach the Gospel to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath of God is come unto them to the uttermost,”

Jesus denounced the Jews for rejecting Him when He said, Behold your house is left unto you desolate. And you shall not see Me until you say, Blessed is He Who cometh in the name of the Lord. (St Matthew 23)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Screw Zionism and Palestine will be recognized later this month. All this propaganda garbage being spat on ATS might finally stop.

Sorry to butt in, you should hope that there is no statehood. Statehood will mean the first rocket fired from the west bank into Israeli territory would be view as an act of war, since the palestinian govt is elected terrorists it is gonna happen sooner than later. Israel no longer has the restraints it had before and full out attack of the west bank.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Screw Zionism and Palestine will be recognized later this month. All this propaganda garbage being spat on ATS might finally stop.

Sorry to butt in, you should hope that there is no statehood. Statehood will mean the first rocket fired from the west bank into Israeli territory would be view as an act of war, since the palestinian govt is elected terrorists it is gonna happen sooner than later. Israel no longer has the restraints it had before and full out attack of the west bank.

Of course I want a statehood. I am not a supporter of Hamas, but the elected officials in Israel are terrorists too. Either way attacks are bound to happen. Gazan extremists are less likely to strike first under a statehood. You can't just assume that Hamas would attack even after an eventual state is established. Most likely Hamas will voted out by the people and hopefully replaced by politicians who are there for the people.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Thanks for your oh so well versed and probably practiced answer wow, cause he hit me i shot him dead excuse lol, grewat excuse.

Thanks for the laughs

oh oh i must be anti semite, or an islamiic jyhadiste or what ever is the colorful word of the day

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

Lol restraint boo hoo hoo, poor israel, ohho those evil islamic mongrels eheheh, plz santa save israel your chosen children lol...

thanks for the laughs, and dont forget to drink that cool aid

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I wonder whats the real body bag countl, seriously maybe that would tell you whos the real bad guy, but i guess rocks and home made rockets are equivalent to high tech tanks, planes, weapons lol...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join