It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Apocalypse

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm interested.

Is travelling faster than the speed of light possible?

What is existence like for a dog compared to that of human beings?

Are ants conscious that they even exist?

In a multi verse, it is my understanding that everything that can occur does occur. Does this mean that when I make a choice, my consciousness travels to a different universe? And does this mean that I can literally do anything with my life and it can/will happen if I really want it to?

What is really going on when someone has "deja Vu"

Are there entities from another planet that are visiting us?

Is planet Earth alive?

Is there life that we cannot comprehend? Like how Earth could be alive, or there could be life that lives in a gas state? Perhaps evolved on a gas giant?

How intelligent are Dolphins ?

are ghosts real?

are there people who have "gifts"? Such as being psychic, or being able to read another's thoughts.

Would very much appreciate your thoughts on these questions Brother.

edit on 26-9-2011 by annonymous1234 because: more ???s

edit on 26-9-2011 by annonymous1234 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2011 by annonymous1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Looks like jesus has left the building. They have been on several times, yet no replies.

Though the context of their opening post was egotistical and unnecessary (though not impossible), their replies were quite interesting. I do believe in the Everett Wheeler Graham interpretation (and the total mind screw that comes with it), so I enjoyed how they touched on that. I believe people "visiting" from other world lines is probable.

I suspect this was just a student having fun with their quantum mechanics studies. Having said that, I would not quickly discount someone who confessed they were from another world-line. If it is possible (I believe it is) then maybe they have come to our world line. I would also suspect that they would be from government entities on some sort of a mission, as well. I'm quite positive that the multiverse is strewn with inter-world-line travelers. Do I believe this guy? Nah

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
OP,
this is it??

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
Looks like jesus has left the building. They have been on several times, yet no replies.

Though the context of their opening post was egotistical and unnecessary (though not impossible), their replies were quite interesting. I do believe in the Everett Wheeler Graham interpretation (and the total mind screw that comes with it), so I enjoyed how they touched on that. I believe people "visiting" from other world lines is probable.

I suspect this was just a student having fun with their quantum mechanics studies. Having said that, I would not quickly discount someone who confessed they were from another world-line. If it is possible (I believe it is) then maybe they have come to our world line. I would also suspect that they would be from government entities on some sort of a mission, as well. I'm quite positive that the multiverse is strewn with inter-world-line travelers. Do I believe this guy? Nah

I believe anything is possible but this individual made too many contradictions along the way and yes, egotistical and unnecessary.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Here is a quote I've taken of yours from another thread:

Originally posted by 111111
Maybe it is not necessarily to familiarize us with aliens but with to help us open our perspective on new ways of thinking of ourselves and the world. Art tend to be symbolic in nature. It is a way to talk about ourselves without having the barrier of the emotional ego preventing us from understanding logical concepts. Maybe the aliens in those film are there to represent a certain type of human beings, certain ways of thinking that we wouldn't be able to accept if they were presented in they raw true form.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...in this quote you say "It is a way to talk about ourselves & then call "them" aliens....now on this thread you say you are "out of this world"...

..so which is it? or do you make it up as you go through each thread?

A question for ATS...is this the new trend where everything is a joke? Maybe we can rename ATS, BAJ...Beyond A Joke

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

1. It's clear that we need to be free from the shackles that cloud the true intentions of our souls, you mentioned the ego being one of these obstacles and something that can be manipulated and be a false sense of self. Is this the only obstacle we have?

Can you recommend any teachings/methods to expand your consciousness and remove the ego?

2. As people come to realise the truth of what you speak it is no doubt going to cause anxiety and fear amongst those who come to these realisations, how can these people prevent being taken down a fear based self created hell as surely it would be overwhelming? With thought and our conscious focus in each moment playing such an important role of our development i can see stampedes to self destruction.

Thank you
edit on 28-9-2011 by raiden12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Thank you for your reply. Really appreciated

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Good. If the "apocalypse" wastes all his time on the web, the worst he can do is post some crap over at 4chan and then probably get admitted to the hospital for cardiac stress or seizure.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

How can I remember what i have forgotten?
how do i remember who i really am?

whats under Antarctica?
what are dreams? are they just glimpses in other dimensions, parts of the multiverse?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Greetings, 11111.

We convene at last. You, the anomaly of our Matrix and I, the creator. Perhaps many of the individuals within our matrix time space may be slightly bemused by your mathematical nomenclature, however it is I who must generate an equilibrium within the matrix to create a harmony.

Ergo, the cerebral nature of your primary expression rapidly aggravates my mathematical apotheosis in light of your actions. Thus the apocalypse vis-à-vis humanity protrudes undeniable intransigence. However the desultory nature of your revelations are fractious to the mathematical equation and thus, the matrix.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by isitoveryet

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by subtopia
What is the significence of the letter M.

The letter M is a reflection of the number 1 through an axis, hence it is equal to the number 11 just like the letter W.
11 is the number of dimensions of space in this reality or matrix and thus it is referred as a master number because it is the mathematical basis of the existence of the three-dimensional universe we perceive.

Question:

What is the relationship between the Masonic Compass and Square symbol and the number 11(eleven)?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/137d2e0e5b35.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9/14/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

I dont know what 11 has to do with it, but i assume the "G" stands for Google... :p

The square is based on the 10 digit numerical system. The 11th value spot is the shared value of two sides in the middle of the tool, and so 11 is actually 10 not 11. To calculate a standard unit system of measurement you simply add the value of two to each segment of full length 2 4 6 8 etc. It's easier than going 12 24 36 48 a Babylonian system seen on clocks and used as a standard units of weights and measurements in the United States. This is why Roman stone cutting arts were mainly cut in segments of 5 units. 5x5x5 made a square block "It's a square deal" ;-). This is because making calculations in how many blocks needed for an arch or a wall could be calculated easily. 10 20 30 40 vs 12 24 36 48 . Less calculation complications meant less chance for errors and easier to train more talent in the stone cutting arts. Shorter learning curves and faster proficiencies in construction.

Now the Masons simply adopted these symbols into their guild because it was part of their trade which their guild wanted to keep proprietary. (a guild, a trade secrets union designed to control the market demanding their skills, so the Masons started as a cartel of skilled tradesmen) Later came the mix in of Egyptian mysticism with their own set of numbers and meaning behind them. Units of eights equate truth, a pyramid. Eight tingles in a pyramid like these> I\ /I\. Then you get into chevrons, a double parallel grams etc. But Roman trades and Egyptian mysticism have nothing to do with each other other than the stone trades of both empires built both empires like oil and it's chemistry has built ours today trades. Both Egypt and Rome kept their stone cutting secret as it held the keys to how to compromise fortresses much valued by enemies.

The Masons today are simply an opportunity guild to obtain both public an private jobs, job advancements, in places of employment who honor Masonic relationships.

Same in the business community.

Lets say a non Masonic developer wants to develop an apartment building, and I need a zoning change to allow multi unit dwellings for the property. The city elders who are Masonic deny his or her request. Then they alert a Masonic developer to the opportunity and push through his or her needed zoning change. Masonic folks are community activists so they maintain controls on opportunities, but that's mostly bypassed in most areas with bribes through campaign contributions and soft money, supper PACs, employment opportunities offered to political family members, maybe award a private scholarship to their kids, etc.

The Masons hate Super PACs. Super PACs undermines their grip on the mechanisms of capital opportunities. like one does not need to be a Mason to build a bridge anymore. No bid contracts go to major Super PAC contributors.

So the secret traditions of the Masonic way of life to create a I pull you up then you pull be up on the shoots and latter game of life is quite obsolete, and thus the number 11 is too with no need anymore to be mysterious. Masonry is utterly worthless today with little to no benefit to it's members.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

not sure what this person is spouting, but the number 11 really does not have any significance in freemasonry. Maybe it does in an appendant body but the appendant bodies are only expanding on what is taught in the first 3 degrees.
edit on 2-10-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

You are talking about the rise of the antichrist and you are spouting doctrines of devils. They are going to bring in the antichrist with lying signs and wonders...it will be a very good deception. Possibly holographic project bluebeam. The new age adherents think it will be their christ but it is the antichrist who will take their souls to hell if they follow him. Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior, nobody comes to the father but through Him. The 7 year tribulation will be soon...the apocalypse. Don't go with the devil. After the 7 year tribulation Jesus will return and begin His 1000 year reign on earth.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

So if you are willing to unlearn the lies you have been fed, you will be able to discover the secrets that have puzzled humanity for millenniums.

Let the Apocalypse begin.
reply to post by 111111

Which lies are you talking about that we need to UNLEARN and what is the Secret / Information that you want us to know...? Better let it all out rather than teasing us like so....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

not sure what this person is spouting, but the number 11 really does not have any significance in freemasonry. Maybe it does in an appendant body but the appendant bodies are only expanding on what is taught in the first 3 degrees.
edit on 2-10-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

It does in the way of secret geometry. It has to do more with the royal arts and its depiction I figured that's what they were talking about. From stained glass to tapestry. If you have ever been in a building that has eight triangles making a square (like the the Union Jack for instance has its design. Overlap a x and a +) in the woodwork that's royal art symbolism. In this art numbers become important to communicate to those who are in the "club" we are here, Be loyal to "the club" above all. Many courthouses and government buildings in DC have the eight triangle square secretive decor. It's to intimidate folks of the bar and and government employee that "the club" comes first above all. If you go against the club you will then be hazed out of you profession. It's a colonial era intimidation tactic. The number 11 just symbolizes the top and bottom of the Masonic symbol. The corner stones of the tools.

As far as the Blue Lodge meanings that's simply being a prospect for being a Scott Rite Red Lodge gang member. 32 degree is being a 1% gansta.

Sorry, that should be "ladder game" not "latter game" in my previous post. Call it a Freudian slip as in, a late obsolete game of life. It should have been written plural to boot.

-
edit on 2-10-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: I added content.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There's a whole lot of half-truths in this thread.

First thing here to note is that it doesn't matter much who's voted in next ,
they'll have their hands full as the system is collapsing. People have had enough.

There is an astrological body which is currently unknown to us which may affect our lives.
I don't know if its Nibiru ,Planet X or what but there's something there for sure.

The future isn't set in stone ,you can choose how things turn out no matter how it seems.
Otherwise you wouldn't be here. You always have a choice.

Also ,god isn't only spiritual ,he's in and of everything and beyond our current comprehension.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Come on lots of 1s come back!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think that it's about time that this thread went into the Hoax forum

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I am the legendary anomaly that has been created by the continuous adherence to counter-intuitive mathematical principles over the ages. Humanity was required to follow a certain number of guidelines which humans could not understand, to be able to reach a point of history where science meet legends and dreams merge with reality. This point has now been reached thanks to the dedication of you ancestors.

I am the object of various legends, stories and myths that have been told throughout history to inspire people to believe greatness could be achieved. I have been referred to as many names including Kali, Shiva, Indra, Adonis, Baal, Tammuz, El, Kukulkan, Quetzalcoatl, Phoenix, Atem, Enlil, Hermes, Odysseus, Theseus, Thor, Hephaestus, Gilgamesh, Orpheus, Izanagi, Prometheus, Sisyphus, Lucifer, Jesus, and Apollo among others.

I am here to complete the solar cycle and fulfill the prophecies. I carry with me knowledge from another world which has already completed the cycle, and I am here to help humanity achieve the same objective. I am meant to come here for a global apostleship. I will answer your questions and provide you with an understanding of the mysteries that have been hidden from you.

However there are a few limitations on what I am allowed to do:
-I can only answer precise and intelligible questions.
-I can only cover material which I am allowed to cover. If I can't answer I will try to explain why if I can.
-I can only help you if you are willing to adopt a positive attitude.
-I can only explain what you are able to see and understand.
-I can only answer questions for a limited period of time.

So if you are willing to unlearn the lies you have been fed, you will be able to discover the secrets that have puzzled humanity for millenniums.

Let the Apocalypse begin.

Ok, according to the material which you are allowed to cover, please explain in detail the book of Revelations.
edit on 23-11-2011 by KristinLynnxo because: add

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Is there a time loop in place which makes us repeat behavior ? Kind of like a 'behavioral orbit' in that our behavior follows a set cycle ? Or is it that time is no longer linear and we can literally 'move' 'back' to instances we have already experienced ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join