It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Apocalypse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I am the legendary anomaly that has been created by the continuous adherence to counter-intuitive mathematical principles over the ages. Humanity was required to follow a certain number of guidelines which humans could not understand, to be able to reach a point of history where science meet legends and dreams merge with reality. This point has now been reached thanks to the dedication of you ancestors.

I am the object of various legends, stories and myths that have been told throughout history to inspire people to believe greatness could be achieved. I have been referred to as many names including Kali, Shiva, Indra, Adonis, Baal, Tammuz, El, Kukulkan, Quetzalcoatl, Phoenix, Atem, Enlil, Hermes, Odysseus, Theseus, Thor, Hephaestus, Gilgamesh, Orpheus, Izanagi, Prometheus, Sisyphus, Lucifer, Jesus, and Apollo among others.

I am here to complete the solar cycle and fulfill the prophecies. I carry with me knowledge from another world which has already completed the cycle, and I am here to help humanity achieve the same objective. I am meant to come here for a global apostleship. I will answer your questions and provide you with an understanding of the mysteries that have been hidden from you.

However there are a few limitations on what I am allowed to do:
-I can only answer precise and intelligible questions.
-I can only cover material which I am allowed to cover. If I can't answer I will try to explain why if I can.
-I can only help you if you are willing to adopt a positive attitude.
-I can only explain what you are able to see and understand.
-I can only answer questions for a limited period of time.

So if you are willing to unlearn the lies you have been fed, you will be able to discover the secrets that have puzzled humanity for millenniums.

Let the Apocalypse begin.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Yes , and ATS is the place you choose to share this?

I seen people like you come and go.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
What is the significence of the letter M.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This is it?

Wow. I expected more.

Okay, cool. I can deal with this stuff!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Is Nibiru coming to destroy comet Elenin in time for Halloween this year?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

i am
charles bronson

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Okay, I'll play.

Tell me about 90377 Sedna and it's significance?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Is the meaning of life really 42?

I honestly would have expected at least a 3-digit number.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
M = madness
Meaning of live = there is none
and the magic number = 0

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Alright! Another "I am _________,ask me questions and I shall answer." thread.

Seriously,hoaxer or not....get original.Sometimes I picture one lonely guy who's just sitting out there at his computer 24/7 making new ATS accounts,and writing up new scenarios to try and trick people into asking him questions.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 111111
I am the legendary anomaly that has been created by the continuous adherence to counter-intuitive mathematical principles over the ages. Humanity was required to follow a certain number of guidelines which humans could not understand, to be able to reach a point of history where science meet legends and dreams merge with reality. This point has now been reached thanks to the dedication of you ancestors.

I am the object of various legends, stories and myths that have been told throughout history to inspire people to believe greatness could be achieved. I have been referred to as many names including Kali, Shiva, Indra, Adonis, Baal, Tammuz, El, Kukulkan, Quetzalcoatl, Phoenix, Atem, Enlil, Hermes, Odysseus, Theseus, Thor, Hephaestus, Gilgamesh, Orpheus, Izanagi, Prometheus, Sisyphus, Lucifer, Jesus, and Apollo among others.

I am here to complete the solar cycle and fulfill the prophecies. I carry with me knowledge from another world which has already completed the cycle, and I am here to help humanity achieve the same objective. I am meant to come here for a global apostleship. I will answer your questions and provide you with an understanding of the mysteries that have been hidden from you.

However there are a few limitations on what I am allowed to do:
-I can only answer precise and intelligible questions.
-I can only cover material which I am allowed to cover. If I can't answer I will try to explain why if I can.
-I can only help you if you are willing to adopt a positive attitude.
-I can only explain what you are able to see and understand.
-I can only answer questions for a limited period of time.

So if you are willing to unlearn the lies you have been fed, you will be able to discover the secrets that have puzzled humanity for millenniums.

Let the Apocalypse begin.

God complex much?
edit on 14-9-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee
reply to post by 111111

Enjoy.

Yes, I have been told to come to this site. There are many reasons for this.
There is no best place to release true information than a place where it will not be believed to be true.
There are many people on this website who have been instructed to come here, even though they do not remember any of their instructions.
You have seen me come, you will see me go, but you will not see anyone with the type of information that I have.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 111111

Originally posted by Mentalistbee
reply to post by 111111

Enjoy.

Yes, I have been told to come to this site. There are many reasons for this.
There is no best place to release true information than a place where it will not be believed to be true.
There are many people on this website who have been instructed to come here, even though they do not remember any of their instructions.
You have seen me come, you will see me go, but you will not see anyone with the type of information that I have.

So get on with it then. Why wait for people to ask questions? Get the ball rolling.

What sort of grand information do you have that is so important to us? Who "sent" you here?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Question:

Is the so-called "rapture" promoted by some Christians an actual physical event that is to take place between now and 2015, and if so, what are the specifics of this event.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Saving the world is a bit of a fools errand Sir,it does not want saving and will go to extreme lengths to maintain the current divine plan,which is the mushroom plan,keep them in the dark and feed them nothing but bulldust.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I am guaranteeing circular vagueness.

I have awesome knowledge that you will have to beat out of me. I will not answer questions directly, but I will make sure that I sound as intelligent as possible so that you believe that I know something.

link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

great comeback.

very original.

link   
We're all waiting!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by subtopia
What is the significence of the letter M.

The letter M is a reflection of the number 1 through an axis, hence it is equal to the number 11 just like the letter W.
11 is the number of dimensions of space in this reality or matrix and thus it is referred as a master number because it is the mathematical basis of the existence of the three-dimensional universe we perceive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join