It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Apocalypse

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Although i dont beileve you i am not going to eliminate the possibility that you are infact jesus/god. The reason i cannot eliminate this is because i am going to reveal a thing that is almost as unusual and seemingly unlikely about myself and who i am and where i come from soon. I have no doubt that i will not be taken seriously for the time being nor do i care.

Entertaining post my friend.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Greetings, my numerical friend and welcome to our era.

I am a light worker, and have been targetted by a vast network of evil that has diminion over Australia (possibly the world). Thru many visits to what we refer to as 'hyperspace' I've gained much wisDoM That has been long forgotten by those caught up in the physical. I have a powerful voice and aspire to make music that will change the current path our planet is headed down.

I have one question, but I would like you to answer it in depth as it is relevant to everyone reading this thread.

What can we do as individuals, and as a community, to aid you on your mission?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by YouNeedMt

not be gullible sheep

thats a good start

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Is there some kind of dimensional anomaly that is due to occur during the near future?
edit on 18-12-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
God has gone to sleep for the night, kiddos. Feel free to leave your questions here, and if he doesn't sleep in tomorrow, he'll be up bright and early to type away at the keyboard...you know, 'cause, it's not like there's anything else to do in the uni...eh, multiverse!

In the event he can't get to any more questions, feel free to consult a Magic 8 ball. God built those, and they are actually 100% accurate. (An example of hiding things in plain sight! Who wudda thought!)

Also, if any of you know where God could find some good chocolate milk, please leave a note here. He really likes that stuff but hasn't been able to find any around at Verizon or Best Buy.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Do you know John Titor, if not why not because the dude is/was a legend.

I don't believe any of it, but he at least sounded plausible, gave me a good laff and at the time I was a big fan of "The Sarah Conner Chronicles".

Oh yeah and you are not "the one"
edit on 18-12-2011 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What a boring troll.

Do better.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
What affect will Nibiru have on planet Earth (and the people upon the planet) as it approaches/arrives, In a physical sense as well as spiritual?

At what point will the Earth be uninhabitable by 3rd density entities?

Will there be mass deaths such as what happened in Japan on an equal or larger scale, If so what will cause these events, and what possible time frame distortions are we looking at?
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
" Some of the information he gave is obviously false which might be intentional. "

Which information would this be exactly, and what makes you so sure? so far so vague...

I am open.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I feel if you were worth listening to you would have planned to put aside more time to be a little more timely in your responses.

That is my opinion.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Siri is more insightful and she can also help you order a pizza too .

http://#thatsirisays.tumblr.com/

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

When does the world end?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

The info you quoted is in refrence to the entire thread i would guess

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
OP, if you are still there listening, how can I help you reach your goal (and subsequently help me reach my goal, since we come from the same template)?
Does the process of solving the equation require us to sustain this world through generating negentropy? Is the Blue Ocean Solution the most effective way to do this, 137?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Seek medical help. You´re delusional.

Or you´re a troll.

In both cases this cannot and should not be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

Noone here is taking it seriously, I hope. However there may be still something interesting to be scavanged in this "fringe zone".

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Langerer
Do you use a MAC or a PC?

Oh, and how do I get that soapy scum build up out of the nozel of my dish soap bottle?
edit on 14-9-2011 by Langerer because: (no reason given)

Second question is a must for the OP, humanity cannot wait

Save us from that soapy scum

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by subtopia

The Law of the Sea, the Divine Law, the Authority from the Above.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by eilael
Does the process of solving the equation require us to sustain this world through generating negentropy?

What an interesting question to ask in what is otherwise a mundane/typical ATS thread.

In risk management, negentropy is the force that seeks to achieve effective organizational behavior and lead to a steady predictable state.

Of course, it is slightly more versatile of a concept than that. Sad that it has been so.. clouded by the whole "overunity" stuff.

Regardless, I do believe the answer to your question, given the above quote, would be a resounding "duh!"

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Is it because the hendecagon cannot be constructed with a compass and a straightedge? Is this somehow related to the quotient 365/11, which equals nearly 33?
Sorry for replying to your question, I'm not trying to play a smartass - I'm genuinely curious.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join