It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Apocalypse

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

-I am here to help.

Funny how the lies some speak are most likely a truth themselves.

Help, if you wish to help someone you need to be in their presence to offer your help, you need to see in a persons eyes to pass on what ever you wish to pass be it knowledge, fear, whatever.

To come here as an anonymous face and say you wish to help is just like a stranger offering lollies to a child to get in their car, it reeks of deception.

To each their own

Good luck with your helping others

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Yeah, I know, it was a really silly post. I feel ashamed.
Nevertheless, I recognize OP. He may be some guy with serious mental issues, but his voice comes from someone that gets channeled here from "somewhere else". I really can't explain it to you.
Negentropy (how else would you call it?) as I understand it is an opposite to entropy. There is too much heat, entropy, chaos, whatever you call it in our reality and it's buildup is literally taking this world apart. That's why we are collectively guided towards creating a more organized system and a one world goverment is only a part of this process.
"Something" guided me to this business model:
redu.org.mx...
so I asked OP if it is the best model for my individual goal in this scheme.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
@ 111111, subtopia, this_is_who_we_are
Are you the Keepers, the Forces of Time, the Higher Agency?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ok, who bumped a troll thread from 2011?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by eilael

Negentropy (how else would you call it?) as I understand it is an opposite to entropy. There is too much heat, entropy, chaos, whatever you call it in our reality and it's buildup is literally taking this world apart. That's why we are collectively guided towards creating a more organized system and a one world goverment is only a part of this process.
"Something" guided me to this business model:
redu.org.mx...
so I asked OP if it is the best model for my individual goal in this scheme.

A one world government is an inevitability given enough time and technology. It is just who is running things where it gets tricky. And yes, things growing (negentropy in its way) are certainly natural. However, these processes are more about creation through conversion rather than creation with no ingredients (what is usually implied by negentropy).

Just a question though, because I am curious, what do you believe puts you in a position to be able to judge if there is too much "heat, entropy, chaos, whatever you call it" in our reality?

Some may say the refiners fire needs to be specific for specific results.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Thank you for this insightful comment - it's refreshing to see someone write about those abstract topics in a coherent, understandable way (as opposed to those cryptic messages I usually read).

"Just a question though, because I am curious, what do you believe puts you in a position to be able to judge if there is too much "heat, entropy, chaos, whatever you call it" in our reality?"
It is also good to see that NLP can be used for good causes - your hint is brilliant. The answer is: I choose to belive that there is something in the transmutation process, that can be improved.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by subtopia
What is the significence of the letter M.

Wait... "M" must be some sign related to the place where we really come from. We didn't exactly come from this world, did we? At first I though it stands for "the Mother" (as in Hebrew) or "the House" or "the Mind" (which is like "the Wind"), but now I see it is more related to "Memory". There is something we were supposed to remember from before the time we were placed here. "Remember this, remember..." How can those memories be recovered?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If this is really the Apocalypse then what should we do next?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Raymon

It seems there is some kind of "no interference" policy that is followed by those, who could answer your question, i.e. you might get only a hint but not a straight answer, since a straight answer would pull you into the belief system of the person answering your question - and this would violate the freedom of choice.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What is the significance of 47?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Soon,,,,

www.veteranstoday.com...

Moscow- The pugnacious Turkish President made a rare telephone call to his Russian counterpart to discuss the latest regional developments, particularly Syria’s raging conflict.

awdnews.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111111
I am here to complete the solar cycle and fulfill the prophecies. I carry with me knowledge from another world which has already completed the cycle, and I am here to help humanity achieve the same objective. I am meant to come here for a global apostleship. I will answer your questions and provide you with an understanding of the mysteries that have been hidden from you.

Let the Apocalypse begin.

beg to differ.... you are not bringing the Apocalypse Era....the Sun-Moon-Stars are bringing Apocalypse Era...

the final, end-times Apocalypse Era began 15 April 2014 with the 1st blood-moon of the currently underway 4 moon Tetrad which occurs along with 4 Jewish Feast days....April 2014-Oct 8th 2014, April 2015 & Sept 2015....

It is only the 8th time in history (from ~14-12,000 BCE to present) that there has been these rare cycles of 4 Lunar Eclipses
happening some 5-6 months apart and coinciding with Jewish Feast days.....
and the current Tetrad begun in April 2014 started this 4 blood-moon Tetrad in the year of the Horse 2014... hence the Apocalypse Era 4 horsemen of Revelation has come to Its' due date !

see:www.allnewspipeline.com...

The coming 2014-2015 Biblical Blood Moon Tetrad is Unstoppable, Phenomenal, and absolutely Unprecedented,
>like no other of the seven previous ones in world history can match<
... the next Biblical Tetrad not to occur for another 600 years --> or the years 2582-83 (as per NASA)...

my statement: there we go.... references to the fact that modern astronomers back calculated past blood-moon Tetrads, of which there were 7 each....
but as i suggested/stated.... this particular Biblical Blood-Moon Tetrad IS the specifically specified Tetrad which coincides with the prophecied 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse era

because this Tetrad began in the Year-of-the-Horse as noted by the 'kings of the East' (Sino/China)...And Prophecy has used this remarkable 'coincidence' as a time-line indicator, for the informed/wise/scripture students of Prophecy...this Tetrad of the 4 Horsemen-Apocalypse

precedes the Tribulation & Great Tribulation period which follows the final 4th blood-moon/4th horseman of Sept 2015 by a minimum of 3 1/2 years but probably not beyond 10 years

just thought you would all like to know...

of course none of this will take the wind out of your sails, huh

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
give me 6 numbers between 1 and 40 and 1 number between 1 and 10.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 111111

I have a question in regards to your spiel on immortality - if they exist, why are not there any documented individuals whom are thousands of years old? Lets say that I was immortal, how on Earth do I "escape" - will they hold a "fake funeral" for me, or do I have to wait for a couple millennia after I have been buried and then rise from my grave like a zombie?

I'm not going to test it by jumping off a bridge to see if I die or not...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
What is the meaning of my avatar?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
i think the topic was started back in 2011
the OP has probably shaved their head & converted to hubology by now

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why Would you attempt to save somthing as Negative as The American Empire?!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 111111

You sound an awful lot like hiddenhand, only this time you are playing some sort of divine authority instead of a civilian with an inside track.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join