It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best 9/11 Video........Ever!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Edgecrusher26

The pages and pages of interviews/reports start on the afternoon of 9/11/01, not someone remembering ten years later. Try actually looking at the records, rather than burying your head in the sand like so many others.

It seems to me that you are burying your head into the official history as well, so what´s the difference. You actually buy the story that an entire buiding collapse even though there were no airplanes crashing on them. Do you remember Building 7?? was the third skyscraper to be reduced to rubble on that day. According to the government, fires, primarily, leveled this building, but fires have never before or since destroyed a steel skyscraper. So keep your head whenever you want...
edit on 12-9-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

According to the government, fires, primarily, leveled this building

Yeah, that's totally what the government says about World Trade Center 7.

But they have YET to release any Evidence that this is the case, or any proof for their Conspiracy Theory.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
He couldn't have put the video any better, it was concise and straight to the point. I always knew 9/11 was an inside job, come on it's obvious. Anyone that would believe that a plane crash can bring down an entire huge building is not thinking rationally. The buildings collapsed because of explosives.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

You have information from airplane employees on board the high jacked airplanes?

No way!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Thousands of FBI and Secret Service agents worked thousands of hours running down finances/connections, conducting interviews, and a few thousand other things to show what happened. All that evidence is public, all you have to do is find it, and YOU wont accept it because it was done by government agents.

www.911myths.com...

Most truthers fear that link, but there are literally thousands of pages of the released files from the investigations on it...someone who put up and filed the FOIA's to get them......rather than sit around websites whining that there is no evidence.

Thousands of government employees were paid for thousands of hours checking all kinds of stuff in secrecy, only part of which the government chose to release to the general public. Meanwhile the government made all kinds of new laws "allowing" them to spy on their own population and extract even more tax dollars to do so.

Most truthers fear nothing but are reluctant to accept the word of their government in light of the many conflicting stories, left-out facts and other inconsistencies. We won't even mention that 571 page pack of lies.

There, fixed that for ya!

I guess you didn't look at the stats of the recent ATS 9/11 survey conducted not only using ATS members but members of the general public?

edit on 12/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: orrected typos

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
That was a great video OP and if i didnt need 1000 posts to write a thread i would of beat you to it. Some other very interesting Conspiracies ( Truths ) are Ruby Ridge , Waco and of course The drug war

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

That could be hard with the evidence for "pulling it" by the leaseholder being on tv/youtube. It must surely be the quickest unplanned demolition of a large building while a national emergency was taking place.

edit on 12/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Changed owner to leaseholder and removed question mark

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Wow, nice collection of falsehoods and lies. Glitzy, sarcastic and wrong.....should keep the average person frothing at the mouth for a while. Till the next such video comes out.

You know what I love? When someone tells you that you are wrong, but fails to explain why specifically.

It makes for great debates.

Anyways, on topic :

Mr Corbett has been on the money more often than almost any other reporter/commentator. He has always earned my respect and stood up on many of the issues that count. He is a very smart guy and has considered many possibilities.

I have been following him for years and he just gets better and better.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I really get tired of seeing the Larry Silverstein video in support of 9/11 truth. As much as "pulling it" is defined in demolition lingo, It baffles me why someone would go on camera admitting to that specific interpretation, if that would obviously jeopardize the authenticity of the accident.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

I really get tired of seeing the Larry Silverstein video in support of 9/11 truth. As much as "pulling it" is defined in demolition lingo, It baffles me why someone would go on camera admitting to that specific interpretation, if that would obviously jeopardize the authenticity of the accident.

Because all of the conspirators didn't have their story straight.

(Second line)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

It's all very fascinating, and very well done. My only refute against this conspiracy is claims the media was involved the cover-up. My father runs 9 very prominent television stations and I, myself, worked in broadcast news and media for several years. So trust me when I say that if the 9/11 conspiracy is true, the media is not involved in any way what-so-ever. The White House and Home-Land Security received the 9/11 threat months before it happened. Obviously they didn't take it too seriously, but it was documented and recorded. As soon as the first plane hit, they went into their records, pulled out Al Qaeda's threat, and that's how Osama bin Laden immediately became the the prime suspect.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So are saying that man accidentally slipped in the truth, for all your convenience, admitting he demolished it. Then withdrawals that meaning when confronted. Is it more likely he meant his second meaning, or just didn't realize the impact the interview could have?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous

So are saying that man accidentally slipped in the truth, for all your convenience, admitting he demolished it. Then withdrawals that meaning when confronted. Is it more likely he meant his second meaning, or just didn't realize the impact the interview could have?

Typically liars have to cover so many angles of the lie, they forget tons of other angles in the process.

That's why liars can't keep their story straight. Freudian Slip? Indeed.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Good posts. Quick wit, I like you already.

I would love to debate stuff with someone like you sometime, as you are a challenge.

Sadly it appears we are on the same side. Maybe sometime we can find something to debate about, heck, maybe I will even try to play devil's advocate just for fun even if I disagree with my own position.

If I ever do cross swords with you one day, I will remember not to underestimate you. You may actually hand me my rear.

I would try to play devil's advocate on this issue but, sadly I'd have no chance to possibly win. So I'll save it for a debate that is more grey area. There is too much evidence to even dare debate in favor of the 911 official story. It would be a certain loss.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

No, I think he was under the impression that they (THEM) were going with the "The building is so messed up, that we had to demolish it to protect people" story.

And then only later learned that it would be a horrible story to go with, and so, recanted, trivializing his statement as "In regards to the Fire-fighters" that weren't actually in the building anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo

It seems to me that you are burying your head into the official history as well, so what´s the difference. You actually buy the story that an entire buiding collapse even though there were no airplanes crashing on them. Do you remember Building 7?? was the third skyscraper to be reduced to rubble on that day. According to the government, fires, primarily, leveled this building, but fires have never before or since destroyed a steel skyscraper. So keep your head whenever you want...
edit on 12-9-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

It's easier to put a camel through the eye of a needle, than to explain how the hell a small to medium fire could take down a huge steel skyscraper.

Keep it up, you are on the $$$.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well, thank you very much Sir....

I like the Cut of your Jib! Cool Avatar Too

Sadly it appears we are on the same side.

I would think that is a cause for celebration!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

"They simplify things to make you dumb…

The truth will set you free

From global tyranny

Wake up American Slobs

9/11 was an inside job…"

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by juveous

Typically liars have to cover so many angles of the lie, they forget tons of other angles in the process.

That's why liars can't keep their story straight. Freudian Slip? Indeed.

I am not saying it couldn't have been a slip. It is just almost too careless to be a conspirator and admit to such a thing, that is all. The building looked like a controlled demolition, and he said pull it, it makes sense, its just sounds almost too good for a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Umm....yeah...ok. That pretty much sums it up. S & F for you. And I will most definitely pass this video along. Who in there right mind, no offence, can believe with out a shadow of a doubt the official story? I mean common people, there are coincidences and COINCIDENCES. And in this case there are too many of both.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join