It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best 9/11 Video........Ever!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
FACT : Our government has done many, MANY things to harm us in the pursuit of power and money. We HAVE the evidence. MKULTRA. COINTELPRO. WATERGATE. Do these ring any bells? We have info and digital and paper records that show these things happened. What makes you so sure that they did not do the same with 9/11?

FACT : A structural analysis of the buildings involved in the WTC disaster have shown that...

A : The jet fuel released from the explosion of the crash was not hot enough to cause structural breakdown.
B : The fuel was not hot enough to melt metal ( Yet it DID melt. O-o ).
C : There was no actual evidence of the cause of the WTC7 buildings collapse.

FACT : Examine all records of military air incursions into US airspace and see how fast the intruders were either destroyed or apprehended ( VERY FAST. ). A real defense of the US would have had those jets shot down post haste and saved the WTC. Ask a military pilot how fast we can scramble jets. Go ahead.

FACT : Witnesses to 9/11 HAVE mysteriously died or had "Accidents". Too many accidents.

I could go on and on and on and on with this. There is just too much evidence that the buildings were destroyed by our own government for me to keep going. Most of the evidence is common sense.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
OK that was great! Having consumed countless hours of 9/11 material this is the best introduction. It is 100% factual - although it appears as a farce - that is exactly what has happened. This really should go viral. It is time for the truth to finally come out mainstream.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mari4199
FACT : Our government has done many, MANY things to harm us in the pursuit of power and money. We HAVE the evidence. MKULTRA. COINTELPRO. WATERGATE. Do these ring any bells? We have info and digital and paper records that show these things happened. What makes you so sure that they did not do the same with 9/11?

FACT : A structural analysis of the buildings involved in the WTC disaster have shown that...

A : The jet fuel released from the explosion of the crash was not hot enough to cause structural breakdown.
B : The fuel was not hot enough to melt metal ( Yet it DID melt. O-o ).
C : There was no actual evidence of the cause of the WTC7 buildings collapse.

FACT : Examine all records of military air incursions into US airspace and see how fast the intruders were either destroyed or apprehended ( VERY FAST. ). A real defense of the US would have had those jets shot down post haste and saved the WTC. Ask a military pilot how fast we can scramble jets. Go ahead.

FACT : Witnesses to 9/11 HAVE mysteriously died or had "Accidents". Too many accidents.

I could go on and on and on and on with this. There is just too much evidence that the buildings were destroyed by our own government for me to keep going. Most of the evidence is common sense.

Hey you, get off the line, you make too much sense too, off for a cavity search,
The above statement includes flag and hug if needed.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
excellently put together, short and to the point.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
When you watch all the facts strung together in a story line like that, it just makes you realise how stupid the entire 911 story actually is. How the hell did so many people get fooled by this? What a sham. I hope the truth comes out one day.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I find it extremely interesting and have since the first time I viewed the documentary of the two french filmmakers who happened to be filming a documentary on a "probie" firefighter. They were following a young man who had recently joined the NYFD, and showed where the firemen were called out on a "suspicious gas smell" roughly 2-3 minutes prior to the first plane hitting the tower. They actually were able to film the event as it happened, and were not only the first responders into the lobby of the tower but were actually inside the lobby when tower1 collapsed. I have always found it interesting that they were seconds from the towers on a false call when the incident happened. What is interesting is how the "probie" began the documentary an eager and niave young man wanting to serve his community, and after the incident became depressed and even angry enough to join the military and in his words go overseas to kill these people that commited the act of terrorism on his fellow Americans. It shows how devastating the incident was to those people trained to go out and selflessly risk their lives to save others, and how frustrating and exhausting the search and rescue was to them. Not only had they endured the loss of so many of their fellow first responders, but they were witness to the relentless vision of bodies, body parts, and those unforgetable 9/11 "jumpers", as you can hear every few minutes while they are still in the lobby, the loud crash of yet another body.They immediately went on a 24 hours on, 24 hours off schedule which would naturally be unbearable to anyone, much less to those who were digging through an insurmountable pile of destruction. I think this is an interesting model for how this event changed so many things about so many people and this country. To think that it was an event orchestrated by our own government, sickens me.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
lol ya but the ignorant ones will still try to argue, the people in this country have watched to much sponge bob square pants... Maybe if they would have watched the simpson they would have known it was coming.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

LOLOLOL! all key points! very good video! this truly is "the best video ever"

gave me a laugh as welll! the sign at the ending..
"hey YOU! Stop asking questions" hahahaha

Nice find!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Nice video finds. Thanks for posting. I hope the public wakes up in time to throw some of the perps in jail for their 9/11 related crimes.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I hate all these "This is the best .... EVER!!" threads, they are always dissapointing.

Untill today.

S&F OP, thanks for posting this - brilliant!
I have shared it about a bit, would be good to get this into every home, to coin a phrase! lol

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Light soul
When you watch all the facts strung together in a story line like that, it just makes you realise how stupid the entire 911 story actually is. How the hell did so many people get fooled by this? What a sham. I hope the truth comes out one day.

Most people just can't accept the fact that their government could have played a part in something so horrendous.

Most honest decent people can't/won't believe something like 9/11 is possible, because they are not sociopaths/psychopaths like the perpetrators of the crime.

It's not easy to accept. It goes against almost everything a person has been taught or programmed to think by their parents, teachers, television, etc... since the time they were born.

And when and if you do accept it, you are immediately slapped with some type of derogatory labele like "Conspiracy Theorist", "KooK, "Extremist", etc....

It kind of reminds me of the phenomenon that happens seemingly everytime a serial killer or rapist is caught. Everyone interviewed like the neighbors, wife, immediately family are always shocked and can't/won't believe its true. However, most of the time all of the signs were there all along, but everyone just dismissed them because they were blinded by their emotional investment in the individual.

edit on 13-9-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
I agree with everything on Ron Paul until he blames the U.S. on al-qeada.Same as blaming the U.S. for Mao Zedong for mass murdering His own people,blaming the U.S. for Adolf Hitler for mass murdering jews and Japan for Pearl Harbor bombing.Ect .Ect.Maybe you can blame some policies on the U.S.for getting into wars.

Ron Paul, again, speaks the truth about Al-Quaida and the Taliban (Mujahideen, which allegedly evolved into the Taliban - ed.). Both were set up during the USSR's occupation of Afghanistan by the CIA and the U.S. State Department. They were very useful as propaganda then, but bit us in the end. Mr. Paul, if I remember correctly, was a member of the joint House/Senate select intelligence committee during the Afghan occupation (will research that - memory fails). Paul was on the committe for Foreign Affairs and still is I believe.
edit on 13-9-2011 by NightFlight because: Doing more research...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Thread Title:

The best piece of fiction stitched together by a lowlife hobbyist ever!

Spread the word. Hollywood is waiting for a new Tom Clancy.

edit on 9/13/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Thread Title:

The best piece of fiction stitched together by a lowlife hobbyist ever!

Spread the word. Hollywood is waiting for a new Tom Clancy.

edit on 9/13/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

You did not even bother to watch it huh OSr? Too bad, tipical OSr attitude. Its all right, we want you to stay as ignorant as you are, it fits the OSr profile, enjoy.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Who is the black man at 3:14 who the video circled and claims "never existed"?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jburg6

It's a survivor from WTC7 who made several interviews that go directly against the final report by the 9/11 Commission, related to what happened.

I don't remember his name though, he has some interviews on youtube. If you want to listen to the most relevant, I first saw him in the documentary "Loose Change: Final Cut", the last one that came out. I think it has the full interview of him about WTC7, and later explains what happened to him (died suddenly days/months after the interview).

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jburg6

Barry Jennings (Eyewitness to explosions and bodies inside WTC7) -- Undisclosed causes

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Once again several people are jumping from one implausibility to another. Just because the OS is a snow job intended to cover the truth doesn't automatically mean that "the government" did it; at least if by that you mean the U.S. government.

The government isn't the all-powerful entity most people think it is. There are powers that supercede the body of elected officials that we all love to hate in each of our own countries. These powers are international in scope. Zionists for just one example figure heavily in a lot of world affairs in a back door kind of way that most people are unaware of. Recent studies have shown a small group of core businesses have controlling interest in almost every business venture in the world.

What does this have to do with 911? The same as it does with every war there has ever been. Its all about $ and the way average citizens are expendable commodities in the quest for wealth.
edit on 9/13/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Once again several people are jumping from one implausibility to another. Just because the OS is a snow job intended to cover the truth doesn't automatically mean that "the government" did it; at least if by that you mean the U.S. government.

Actually, it's the people who are in favor of the OS and people in the fence that need to separate thing's.

It's actually very rare (and no, ATS is not a reality applied to everybody else) for people to claim that the USGov did it. There is a colossal difference between accusing the USGov of committing such acts, and demanding explanations for several (or if you prefer, a lot) inconsistencies in everything that happened that day.

Furthermore, thousands of americans have died during, after and still die, due to events that are traced back to 9/11.

It's the right of any citizen.... Actually, it's the obligation of every single citizen to question at all time it's own government. That's not the same as demonizing it, or trashing it, or doing what you see a lot of people doing around here, mostly with conspiracy theories in mind.

This is true to most of the "truth movements" related to 9/11. People don't want to prosecute the USGov, people want answers. And they should be given, at least for the sake of never letting this happen again.

The government isn't the all-powerful entity most people think it is. There are powers that supercede the body of elected officials that we all love to hate in each of our own countries. These powers are international in scope. Zionists for just one example figure heavily in a lot of world affairs in a back door kind of way that most people are unaware of. Recent studies have shown a small group of core businesses have controlling interest in almost every business venture in the world.

How do you jump from "Once again several people are jumping from one implausibility to another" to "There are powers that supercede the body of elected officials that we all love to hate in each of our own countries. These powers are international in scope. Zionists for just one example figure heavily in a lot of world affairs in a back door kind of way that most people are unaware of." ?

Personally, I don't get it.

People demanding for answers and questioning the answers given by the government is something that any citizen should do, in order to keep awareness and transparency in the ruling action of any country. The Government, any government, isn't an island. It isn't separated from it's people, either way.

9/11 is something that happened to the US, inside the US, and let's stretch it, carried out by people who aren't linked to any nation. Yet you have 2 wars raging in countries that had nothing to do with 9/11.

That's the same as me punching you in the face for something that someone inside your house did to me. And even after I punish the person who attacked me, I not only punch you again, but I also move to your house, set several bases, and tell you that's for your own freedom and liberty.

It's normal and acceptable that people question their governments, their actions, and demand for answers on matters that relate to every single citizen within the US.

Again, the Government isn't an isolated island. It's has obligations and duties to it's people, and those are not being met by any chance. And this is something that is true to both sides of the discussion.

BUT, after saying this... Citizens also have obligation and duties. It was in the hands of the american people to not let them-selfs being carried away in this parade of "who did it" or "you are either with us, or against us".

Let's not forget: G.W.Bush got elected. Twice.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
great video. Right to many of the major points.

I have a question though......

what's with the split picture @ 3:12 into the video?

It show's on top some people combing the pentagon lawn (i think)?

with red and white arrows pointing out a man in the back, and someone in front in the line of people bending over...it appears. But I don't see anything damning in the pictures, the bottom picture looks exactly the same takenonly seconds before or after the top one. No extra people as far as I can see, and no missing people, again as far as I could see.

So what's the point of this photo shown for 3 seconds from 3:11 to 3:13 ish in the video???

anyone???

Again nice video

edit on 13-9-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join