It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best 9/11 Video........Ever!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+210 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Everything you wanted to know about 9/11 in under five minutes.

James Corbett from the Corbett report gives an excellent synopsis concerning the 9/11 cover up.

Please help it go viral by sharing, thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So much coincidental stuff happened to do with this whole thing that i dont know how people cant see the truth, never does so much coincidental stuff happen unless it is on purpose. I try not to look at a lot of these posts coz idiots frustrate me and there is always some stupid # about 9/11 that some retard posts lol.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
sick part is he could have made that video another half hour long while keeping the pace he did. there was alot in there but still alot left out.

still great video and I will be sharing it

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Interesting video. But at the end where the video shows some other news stories... what were they about? Great video though all around.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Awesome video, will be showing this to friends and family to warm them up for Loose Change: The Final Cut

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

For once, the superlative "best video ever!" was accurate. This video is amazing and right to the point! It's very funny too.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

So true.

This is the most successful Mind F*** ever pulled off by any government in history.
It worked because?

Because the Official story is what people WANT to believe.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
Awesome video, will be showing this to friends and family to warm them up for Loose Change: The Final Cut

I noticed PressTV was showing Loose Change while the rest of the media parroted the official fairytale.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wow, nice collection of falsehoods and lies. Glitzy, sarcastic and wrong.....should keep the average person frothing at the mouth for a while. Till the next such video comes out.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hahahaha, Osama gets younger and younger over the years... oh my. That´s the benefits of living in a cave

edit on 12-9-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I agree this might be the best video ever.

*S&F*

Explains everything perfectly....
But it still seems that the majority of the public do NOT want to see the truth.
It's like the public thinks the gov't can do no wrong.
Unbelievable.

Just like the sheet they pulled over all our eyes.
Unbelievable.

And people still walk around as if nothing is wrong these days.
They believe everything the television tells them.

Unbelievable!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i would like to say that one is brilliant...but i do love this song

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

When I watch a video like this, I wonder who's watching the people watching the video?
What response are they looking for and what pigeon hole are they placed into?
This video is most informative.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

... ok mate.

Really good, accessible video that outlines some of the main points. Everyone should see this!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Nice find, S+F OP.

I went to work last night to find myself very angry. I deal with the public 98% of the time I am at work and though 9/11 was all over the front page of the Sunday paper, not one person mentioned it. No they bought their beer and chips and ice cream and prattled on about the weather, and the Mariners and the Seahawks, and how they didn't need a bag because it would save the planet. The whole time I kept getting this visual in my head of each one as a drooling addle-brained moron, which, in truth they are.

Did we have a real investigation? No. And yet almost every American has formed an opinion about this matter. Have most people looked into it? No. Have I looked into it? Your GD right I have. Why? Because when I got back to the hotel room that day - I was a Field Engineer for a telecom company at the time, home 4 days a month - and saw the video of the towers collapsing for the first time I knew there was something terribly wrong; someone was up to no good. It will never matter what else is said - although a lot has - about 9/11, the planned demolitions are there for all to see and most to stubbornly deny, despite all the historical, physics, plain common sense, and investigative research that has been conducted, all of which clearly point out that these building could not drop without demolitions.

In addition to what the OP's video discusses are the insider tradings that went on right before the "attack", of which millions of dollars of the "winnings" have never been collected. The sudden death of Barry (the black gentleman who "never existed" in the video) right before the release of the NIST report on WTC 7, which said there were no witnesses in the collapse of WTC 7. Remind anyone else of the treatment of witnesses in the JFK assassination? The fact that none of the 9/11 "official" investigations ever explained how the three building fell, didn't even try to explain it.

You know, most people have a fond remembrance of their Grandparents. They were usually some of the coolest people in most families since it was their job to spoil the grandkids. But consider this...

If, during your Grandparents day a President and a Vice President, had testified in secret, behind closed doors, and without swearing the oath that all must swear, have sworn, there would have been a mob in Washington DC in two days demanding to know what was going on with their Government. Of course at that time the Press was still in the hands of over one hundred (100) people/corporations, not the six (6) hands they are in today, therefore the Press would have been leading the charge on the White House, not busy with a tree branch helping to cover the tracks. What ever happened to Anti-Trust legislation? AT&T and Microsoft? Yeah, they were really effective. The last time they were prosecuted to any real effect, the man who did so was killed as he tried to run for the White House.

And yet, no one sees anything...

Anyway, back to last night. Each year I think to myself that I should not let the 9/11 day bother me; that I should go to work as usual and just keep plugging, and every year it becomes more difficult to do. Last night I decided that I will never work again on 9/11, the fake and repetitive politeness I am forced to perform nightly is hard enough to stomach the other 364 days of the year, on 9/11 it has become intolerable.

To top everything off, about this time I get a phone call from the Memphis area. I do not recognize the number, but I answer it anyway. It is one of my extended family from there calling to tell me that another member of my extended family there died that morning. It was all too much. Bucky, God rest his soul, was one of those people who when he showed up, everyone brightened. A crazy redneck, everyone was glad when Bucky made the trip from his home in Missouri to the Campground in Mississippi where I lived every day. It was at this point that I left work early, never to return to work on 9/11. To me, last night, this became as mandatory as if it were a part of my religion.

I went home and split wood last night, and when I ran out of wood to split I went inside and watched the latest Loose Change video to come out and my roommate and I had a beer to Bucky, and Barry and all the others who have been victimized by 9/11 so that rich #'s could become richer #'s, and I do not drink.

BTW; Someone should mention that Barry, who did the right thing throughout the 9/11 affair left four children without a father. On the other hand, Norman Mineta who gave some important and damning testimony about Cheney in the bunker, switched his story, recanted, and has had an Airport named after him for it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Wow, nice collection of falsehoods and lies. Glitzy, sarcastic and wrong.....should keep the average person frothing at the mouth for a while. Till the next such video comes out.

If you knew this was going to be lies, as you say, why did you click it? Troll much?

Want to hear an old Illinois joke? What does Iowa stand for? See, I figured you heard that one too.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
i would like to say that one is brilliant...but i do love this song

This is an absolutely awesome song!!

I had never seen or heard it before

My wifey is still not fully aware of all the BS being linked together....I reckon this vid may help join the dots

Thanks for posting here!

Op your vid is pretty cool for a 5 min boost of sarcasm

S & F btw
edit on 12-9-2011 by zerozero00 because: tidy up

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by satorian986
Interesting video. But at the end where the video shows some other news stories... what were they about? Great video though all around.

These were four other famous news stories. All had in common, that in all of them the public was misled by lies and misrepresentations. The media bolstered an official narrative which was later exposed as just a myth.

1.News anchor Dan Rather had seen the Zapruder film of the JFK assassination before it became available to the public. He described what he had seen on CBS national television. He failed to mention the backward motion of JFK's head, when it was hit by a bullet. Instead he said: “the President's head went forward with considerable violence”. Later, when the Zapruder film became public, Rather had to apologize.

2. The “Nurse Nayirah” was a shameful episode of war propaganda manufactured by the PR firm Hill and Knowlton. The lying, crying daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador played the role of a nurse. She testified before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990. She testified, that she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators, steal the incubators and leave the babies to die on the cold floor. Her testimony helped to switch the public which became outraged and supported jingoistic military actions against Iraq in the Gulf war.

3. The mobile production facilities were part of the Iraqi WMD scam. Colin Powell used pictures of these alleged bioweapons-manufacture-trucks in his infamous UN-speech. The drawings remind me of other scams like the James Bond villain-like mountain fortress Tora Bora and the drawings of the alleged killing of OBL.

www.famouspictures.org...

4. The rescue of Jessica Lynch was part of a PR campaign by the military in 2003. Here is a link to a video in which she sets the record straight in support of Pat Tillman's family.
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You probably won't believe this but I have to tell anyway:
I was halfway in to watching this video when I hear this loud rumble outside.
So I run out to see one of those humongous sea stallion choppers with the long boom on the front turning a circle around my house maybe 600-700 feet away at an altitude of 300-400 feet. It was as if I was the center of his turning radius.
I do not live near an airport and have never had any aircraft that low over my house.
Heckuva coincidence if you ask me...

That video is the BEST 9/11 conspiracy video ever, Jim Corbett is my nerd hero.
Funny how when you put everything together the way he did that the OS just loses any resemblance to reality.

Not enough stars and flags for this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join