It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best 9/11 Video........Ever!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Agreed. This is the most concise, unassuming video that can't be labelled as a "conspiracy theory".

I hope the black-op choppers crash and burn (without any casualties;~) while this video goes viral!!!

Peace and love!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh my god

this WAS the best 911 video ever

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Wow, nice collection of falsehoods and lies. Glitzy, sarcastic and wrong.....should keep the average person frothing at the mouth for a while. Till the next such video comes out.

How does your response help to get to the truth in this matter?

If this video is a collection of "falsehoods and lies" then enlighten us, show us what is a lie and why it is a lie with evidence...you have the floor.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I've forwarded both videos to my contacts.

They make a great pair. Together they should make a good antidote to all the BS people have been exposed to in the last few days.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I really like James Corbett and his work. His humble presentations are usually well documented and he doesn't tend to jump to conclusions. I think he is someone who really tries to get to the truth and doesn't want to push an agenda.

Here a link to his most prominent website. His episodes makes fine podcasts. James always advises the listener to do his own research and normally provides good links as help for the start.
www.corbettreport.com...

Lately James Corbett has joined forces with globalresearch and Sibel Edmonds.

Sibel Edmond's website
www.boilingfrogspost.com...

Globalreasearch
globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I came in here skeptical thinking "the best 9/11 video EVER?? That's bold!". As it turned out, it really WAS the best 9/11 video ever!
Thanks, S&F!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
For once, I agree - it WAS by far the best 9/11 video I have ever seen, and in under 5 minutes....can't top that!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Robert Loggia I'm sure speaks for all of us here...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bphi1908

First off, if you are going to DEMAND evidence that the silly video is exactly what I say it is..it is first up to YOU to show evidence the video is factual.

"dialysis, living in a cave, directing the attack with satellite phone"

Umm, first, where is the evidence he was on dialysis? And the hijackers were pretty much "smart" bombs. They had a target, they had instructions, Osama directed nothing that day.

"penetration of the most heavily defended airspace in the world"

US airspace wasn't even CLOSE to being the most heavily defended. North Korea, Egypt, Israel...ALL more heavily defended. They ALL have many, many more airplanes loaded and on alert than the United States had that day (which was only FOURTEEN fighters to cover 48 states) Not to mention each of those countries have active anti aircraft gun/missile emplacements around their cities, on 9/11/01, the US did not have a SINGLE LOADED ANTI AIRCRAFT gun or missile emplacement to defend against an aerial attack.

"before overpowering the military trained pilots"

Very misleading. First off, when you are sitting in either the pilot's seat or the co-pilot's seat, you do not just jump out of the seat and attack someone. You are sitting with your back to them, anyone attacking you from behind would have the upper hand. Not to mention that prior to 9/11, the procedures were for airliner crews to cooperate with hijackers and get the planes safely on the ground.

"for over an hour without being molested by a fighter interceptor"

Back to the mere 14 fighters to guard 48 states and that the military had 9 minutes to intercept Flight 11.....not enough time and not sure we were under attack. 26 minutes to intercept Flight 175 (15 minutes after FIRST impact) and THEN knowing, we are under attack. One hour to intercept Flight 77 (34 minutes after realization we are under attack) One hour 26 minutes to intercept Flight 93 (about one hour after realization we were under attack) Flight 93 was the ONE flight that we had a chance in intercepting...albeit with F-16's that were not carrying any weapons. So, out of the four jets there was ONE that flew around for about an hour without being "molested", although it is not quite clear exactly when it was hijacked and became a threat.

Again, it is very misleading, and FALSE to claim the four jets were off course for an hour without being molested

"Devout Muslims who drank...used drugs...hung out with strippers.."

Failure to understand that when radical Muslims are on a suicide mission they are "allowed" by Allah to do those very things. Not to mention that "devout" Muslim males smoke, drink and patronize hookers when away from the homelands. (Take a trip to Manama, Bahrain on a Friday night and follow the Saudis in their cars as they leave the causeway that connects Bahrian to SA)

"a pilot who couldnt handle a single engine Cessna"

Do some checking into Marcel Bernard...one of his flight instructors who wouldnt rent him a Cessna. Mr Bernard is on record as saying that Hani Hanjour

"the 2.3 trillion dollars announced as missing from the Pentagon coffers by Donald Rumsfeld"

LIE. It wasnt 2.3 trillion dollars missing from the Pentagon piggy bank. It was adjustments made to the accounts that auditors did not think had enough "receipts" to back it up. And it was hardly a secret, it had first been mentioned in the spring of 2000 and then throughout 2001 as an issue that Rummy was dealing with. In addition, the plane did not wipe out all the accountants or all of the evidence as is alleged.

Okay...enough for now...might be back later if I can stomach watching that video again....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Oh, Hey guys! I like the thread! Starred and Flagged!

Consequently, did you hear about H.B. Gary Federal? The Software company contracted by the Federal Government to make Persona Management software for manipulating on-line opinion forums and the like by masquerading as more than a dozen different people at once?

It's recently been revealed that the U.S. government contracted HBGary Federal for the development of software which could create multiple fake social media profiles to manipulate and sway public opinion on controversial issues by promoting propaganda. It could also be used as surveillance to find public opinions with points of view the powers-that-be didn't like. It could then potentially have their "fake" people run smear campaigns against those "real" people. As disturbing as this is, it's not really new for U.S. intelligence or private intelligence firms to do the dirty work behind closed doors.

boingboing.net...

blogs.computerworld.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Ya, I thought that information would be relevant to this thread for some reason...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

First off, if you are going to DEMAND evidence that the silly video is exactly what I say it is..it is first up to YOU to show evidence the video is factual.

Do you have any evidence that the Official story is true?

And the Testimony of Government officials does not count, we need actual smoking gun evidence here.... We have to hold you to the high standards you hold everyone else to, ya know?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Your point being....

Oh yes, ONE person with a dozen different identities....

I know they say if everyone IS out to get you it isn't paranoia......not so much in your case.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Your point being....

I think it speaks for itself, honestly.

Oh yes, ONE person with a dozen different identities....

Yup, it exists, and I hath proven it. Duh.

I know they say if everyone IS out to get you it isn't paranoia......not so much in your case.

Ad Hominem attack... nice...

Did you want to debate, or just hurl insults at me?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

Do you have any evidence that the Official story is true?

And the Testimony of Government officials does not count, we need actual smoking gun evidence here.... We have to hold you to the high standards you hold everyone else to, ya know?

So you rule out 50 percent of the evidence because it might start with a government employee....thats sad. However, we have quite a few AIRLINE employees that have given a lot of evidence about who the hijackers were on their flights and what their actions were.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I wasn't demanding anything but at the same time I don't think answering a thread with a simple one line response claiming it's all lies just makes me want to know why you think this way. That is not to say I agree or disagree with you, just that I would like you to expand upon your original answer. That way I can read it and come to a better understanding as to where you are coming from.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

You are the one that accused me of having multiple identities...so I returned fire. Sorry if that offends you.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So you rule out 50 percent of the evidence....

What Evidence?

I see none.

Show me your Evidence?

If you have any, that is.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You are the one that accused me of having multiple identities...so I returned fire. Sorry if that offends you.

Nope, Technically I didn't accuse you of anything.

I made a broad declarative statement.

The fact that you took offence to my statement is sort of telling though.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
You probably won't believe this but I have to tell anyway:
I was halfway in to watching this video when I hear this loud rumble outside.
So I run out to see one of those humongous sea stallion choppers with the long boom on the front turning a circle around my house maybe 600-700 feet away at an altitude of 300-400 feet. It was as if I was the center of his turning radius.
I do not live near an airport and have never had any aircraft that low over my house.
Heckuva coincidence if you ask me...

That video is the BEST 9/11 conspiracy video ever, Jim Corbett is my nerd hero.
Funny how when you put everything together the way he did that the OS just loses any resemblance to reality.

Not enough stars and flags for this one.

They found you, RUN!

Lol, just kidding.

Seriously though, excellent video. Perhaps I could strive to make a video as good...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I was literally just looking for something like this yesterday, lucky lucky.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join