It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best 9/11 Video........Ever!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt
sick part is he could have made that video another half hour long while keeping the pace he did. there was alot in there but still alot left out.

still great video and I will be sharing it

Step 1) make a list of everything you think he left out
Step 2) contact youtuber and see if he wouldn't mind putting out revision 2.0

Could be fun.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
top class, it totaly begs belief that Americans have put up with the way the whole thing was handled with so many questions unanswered.

problem is the US government wont investigate itself for crimes against humanity.

R.I.P USA democracy
edit on 13-9-2011 by Scott495 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

From what I understand that technology is only to be used on overseas non-American targets.... yadda yadda I know. Good video, perfect for the ADD, always-on, instant gratification generation.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

When i saw it i was wondering the same thing myself......I was looking at it like a can you spot the difference pic...

It is i would say from flt 93 crash site i am guessing

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The Narrator is the best!

They forgot to mention the Shanksville incident.

Where did all the bodies,seats,luggage..you know all the normal debris you would normally see in a plane crash,where did it go?

They would also have us believe the aluminum wings crashed into the twin towers,BLEW UP but somehow smashed through the steel frame(they called it a steel mesh)then through concrete and more steel to finally cut the thick steel core columns.

They should have built the towers out of aluminum..uh huh.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

thnx good to know I'm not the only one who was confused by the picture

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Awesome post my friend. This really tells the story of the sham that was 9/11

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mari4199

FACT : Examine all records of military air incursions into US airspace and see how fast the intruders were either destroyed or apprehended ( VERY FAST. ). A real defense of the US would have had those jets shot down post haste and saved the WTC. Ask a military pilot how fast we can scramble jets.

IF the jets are already on alert, 15-20 minutes from the time the word is received at the base. Time from the FAA to the military....10-20 minutes. If the jets are not on alert (hot cocked) minimum 45 minutes. Thats how fast my guard unit got jets in the air from a cold status that day, 45 minutes.

You can claim your "facts" all you want. It does not make them reality. The only aircraft that we had a realistic chance of shooting down that day was Flight 93. And the passengers on board took care of that.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

It seems to me that you are burying your head into the official history as well, so what´s the difference. You actually buy the story that an entire buiding collapse even though there were no airplanes crashing on them. Do you remember Building 7?? was the third skyscraper to be reduced to rubble on that day. According to the government, fires, primarily, leveled this building, but fires have never before or since destroyed a steel skyscraper. So keep your head whenever you want

Yes, I remember WTC 7 quite well. I remember all the members of the FDNY that talked about how badly the building was damaged when WTC 1 collapsed into it. I remember the members of FDNY who said they watched pieces of WTC 7 falling off all afternoon. I remember how they set up instruments to measure the tilt of the building. I remember how they said they were positive that WTC 7 was going to fall at some point that day.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I agree with the video and the desire to make it go viral however there is one caveat:

In the construct:
Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see. Business men, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it. Were you listening to me Neo, or were you looking at the woman in the red dress ?
Neo: I was -

The caveat is that a legitimate 9/11 truth movement doesn't need to wake up "everyone"... any efforts to wake up "everyone" all at the same time will be underfunded, unmanageable, unrewarded and ultimately unsuccessful.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Viper, now please explain to the rest of the readers ( Using SCIENCE, NOT government propaganda. ), How the rest of my statements are wrong. Not that i think you are correct in your assessment, far from it. For i do not think you are taking into account the fact that we have sensory devices ( RADAR and other forms of detection equipment. ) that can detect the trajectory and possible impact points of an aircraft flying in US airspace within a few minutes. Even if you take into account the preparation time of the pursuit aircraft it should have been possible to take them down with a minimal loss of life. IMHO your argument only holds PARTIAL weight. I eagerly await your SCIENTIFIC debunking of my post.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by greenCo

It seems to me that you are burying your head into the official history as well, so what´s the difference. You actually buy the story that an entire buiding collapse even though there were no airplanes crashing on them. Do you remember Building 7?? was the third skyscraper to be reduced to rubble on that day. According to the government, fires, primarily, leveled this building, but fires have never before or since destroyed a steel skyscraper. So keep your head whenever you want

Yes, I remember WTC 7 quite well. I remember all the members of the FDNY that talked about how badly the building was damaged when WTC 1 collapsed into it. I remember the members of FDNY who said they watched pieces of WTC 7 falling off all afternoon. I remember how they set up instruments to measure the tilt of the building. I remember how they said they were positive that WTC 7 was going to fall at some point that day.

I remember Barry Jennings!

Do you?

I remember his witness statement, do you?

R.I.P Barry!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Brilliant!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

If you think this video proves anything about 9/11 being an inside job you aren't using your brains.

A good example of the stupidity of the video is the idea that murderers being religios hypocrites is "evidence" of something.

All murderes that murder for religion are hypocrits.

Are we surprised that hypocrites would also do other stupid # like drink?

"It's ok to murder, but not to drink".

It's this kind of ridiculous irrational and illogical video that makes Truthers look so ... silly.

And btw., like most Truther nonsense it contradicts other conspiracies, w/i about 10 seconds.

If you believe OBL was given dialysis by the US in Pakistan (or some variant of that) AND you think this video is accurate you need to do some research.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kaoticf8

Coincidence is proof of nothing but two things happening at the same time.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Which one? He made a couple......

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mari4199

And once again, someone declares that reality, is government propaganda.

Of course since I am a member of the Air Guard/ US Air Force, anything I post, you will declare Government propaganda. But, it won't alter the fact that what I posted was reality.

BTW...NORAD's equipment can be used to accurately predict the impact areas of ballistic inbounds (missiles), not piloted aircraft.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

You sir are completely correct, I can't believe some people watch this bias video and use it like it has any kind of real proof to it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Awesome vid OP!!!!!! i would star and flag you but i am too much of a noob to ATS to do so...

but yeah, share this far and wide people!!! Of course it doesn't cover everything but it's enough to get them started.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mari4199
For i do not think you are taking into account the fact that we have sensory devices ( RADAR and other forms of detection equipment. ) that can detect the trajectory and possible impact points of an aircraft flying in US airspace within a few minutes.

Don't you just love Truther logic? I have a question for you, based on this statement you obviously believe (else you would not have posted it):

There is an aircraft, outside my building right now, probably at 36,000, an airliner, headed westbound.

Please tell us what sort of radar will tell us the "possible impact points" of that aircraft - whatever that means.

And while you are at it, please tell us what sort of radar will "detect" that aircraft's "trajectory". "Trajectory" does not equate to "heading", btw, but I'm sure you knew that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join