It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best 9/11 Video........Ever!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I, for one, thought it was hilarious and poignant. Just chillax and enjoy the humor. You don't have to nit pick it to death.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Some peoples brains cannot handle that an outside threat would ever harm them. It must be the Government that is out to get you. There is no evidence in the world that would satisfy someone who is so convinced their own Gov did this to them. You've had 10 years and not one guilty heavy hearted Gov official has ever come forward to claim otherwise, it's time to investigate something else guys, this is getting really old.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RustyNailer because: Was drinking ice cold Coors Light

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Anyone could have climbed into a plane cockpit and learned how to fly a plane and direct it towards a building to blow yourself and innocent life up.Why do people think this was so hard for them to do before 9/11.Anyone could be told how to pilot a plane and land it if they are old enough to understand English language and pay attention to directions being told.So it realy is far less harder to fly planes directly into a building.
People make 9/11 out to be totaly impossible for a few guys to learn how to fly a plane, buy a ticket ,and hijack the plane and take over the pilots and tell the passengers everything will be ok and crash themselves into the buildings.But they would rather believe in a impossible grand conspiracy from entire nations of millions of human beings running a country and not a sinlge person ratted them out before 9/11.Get real People!!!!!!..
edit on 12-9-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyNailer

The real joke is you americans believing that it was real terrorists. Go ask any irish wich is more than 30 years old, any spanish , thats real terrorism, people with aims, be it separatists, integrists, it does not matter. Terrorism, the real one, means bombs going off day in day out, some times close, some times far, but every second day. You want to treat 9/11 as terrorism, go for the culprits. Why is none of the OSrs bothered by the fact that OBL was never charged with anything 9/11 related? That alone is a fact that seems to slip past the neurone you apply to your theories, together with many more that have been pointed out and ignored, or, not understood.
And as I have pointed out in other threads, you calling any fact, evidence or whatever: truther facts, truther mentality, just helps taking the point across, sad thing is that you dont realize that by trying to smear the truth movement, all you get is more people looking at the actual facts, not the spoonfed BS, and that fellas, is so lovely...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Whelp folks this 9/11 truther movement is down right frightening and is the direct result of looney communist minds and ignorance of not understand the world can be a very dangerous place to live in.Especially when people totaly lose common sense and become irrational over real life.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

I have no problem with you questioning events. I do have a problem with you beating a dead horse and ripping the scab of our wounds. Give us your best witnesses and evidence or go investigate something worthwhile like why you don't see white dog poop anymore like you used to see back in the 80's...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ron Paul is great until he goes off and says The U.S. is to blame for al-qeada.Saudi Arabia booted Osama Bin LAden out of their place because He was nuts in the head with exetremist hatred.Just thoguht I would add that in there.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Whelp folks this 9/11 truther movement is down right frightening and is the direct result of looney communist minds and ignorance of not understand the world can be a very dangerous place to live in.Especially when people totaly lose common sense and become irrational over real life.

AS said, smear campaigns help us gain strength, too bad you cant seem to grasp the facts for what they are. Looney communist minds, are you for real? Then you wonder why you get called shill and paid disinfo agent...

BTW, the world is as dangerous as it was 10 years ago, in fact, id say even more dangerous thanks to the USofA military that has stirred the proverbial pot all over the middle east and eastern europe, and soon to be far east/indian-pacific, just wait and see.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saltarello

AS said, smear campaigns help us gain strength, too bad you cant seem to grasp the facts for what they are. Looney communist minds, are you for real? Then you wonder why you get called shill and paid disinfo agent...

BTW, the world is as dangerous as it was 10 years ago, in fact, id say even more dangerous thanks to the USofA military that has stirred the proverbial pot all over the middle east and eastern europe, and soon to be far east/indian-pacific, just wait and see.

Not smearing you I and I'm sure others are down right frightened of you.You can ask questions and be reasonable about them..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyNailer
reply to post by Saltarello

I have no problem with you questioning events. I do have a problem with you beating a dead horse and ripping the scab of our wounds. Give us your best witnesses and evidence or go investigate something worthwhile like why you don't see white dog poop anymore like you used to see back in the 80's...

Lol again the dog poop? You already have evidence and witnesses, you just ignore (or cant understand) them. See, the problem is, from the other side of the atlantic, I could really not care less for what you american warmongers do, but, as it turns out, I know not every american is a bloodthisrty bastard as most of you seem to be. Scab of our wounds? Oh I see, same technique as: dont question the official story, it hurts the victim's families. Cmon, get real at least, the first one to speak out was the widow of one of the firefighters, or first responders, really unimportant(but you will say that is all made up, or some truther facts, or you will ignore it as you usually do with "unconfortable" facts), how convenient she died in, guess what, a plane crash. Luckily she is not the only one, nor she is forgotten.
Ah, they wont listen to the witnesses, or, if they listen, they keep them out of the reports. A OSr fact is that no one heard explosions, or no one saw molten metal.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I agree with everything on Ron Paul until he blames the U.S. on al-qeada.Same as blaming the U.S. for Mao Zedong for mass murdering His own people,blaming the U.S. for Adolf Hitler for mass murdering jews and Japan for Pearl Harbor bombing.Ect .Ect.Maybe you can blame some policies on the U.S.for getting into wars.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saltarello

Not smearing you I and I'm sure others are down right frightened of you.You can ask questions and be reasonable about them..

Frightened across the internet? Lol you crack me up, is this guy for real? Ah I see, ad hominem stopped working? Love this lol, and I thought I had read it all, frightened. Grow up man...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Back to the 9/11 truther movement.If you cannot see blantant hatred of the Bush admins and tons of edited nonsense in videos making it sound as if something else happened instead of what realy happened then I cannot help you.Missles flying into a Pentagon and yet eyewitnesses saw a plane fly right into the Pentagon.You people are scary as hell.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm done with this subject anyways.usualy when this kind of bickering happens it is not a good thing to keep going on about it.To much hateful stuff thrown at each other.Which means this conspiracy is full of hot heads.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustyNailer
Some peoples brains cannot handle that an outside threat would ever harm them. It must be the Government that is out to get you. There is no evidence in the world that would satisfy someone who is so convinced their own Gov did this to them. You've had 10 years and not one guilty heavy hearted Gov official has ever come forward to claim otherwise, it's time to investigate something else guys, this is getting really old.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RustyNailer because: Was drinking ice cold Coors Light

Not sure how familiar you are with history my friend, but even placing all 9/11 evidences and opinions aside and looking to the past, governments have a very poor record when it comes to conspiring against their own people to wrest more control from them. The Nazis, French Revolutionary period, British Monarchy...these are examples of some things I suggest you look into

edit on 13-9-2011 by ShiningBeneath because: typo

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

OMG, that's perfect! Sums it up perfectly.
S&F

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Actually sir....i am afraid it seems that you seem to think there is one blanket statement to be said yourself as i read through the replies...now it also seems you feel and have been taught to think in such a way that truther is a dirty word...so Suceess yet again from the Media.

If you think all truthers think the same then read my signature....now many people also seem to think that truthers just feel the government did it...well that is far from the truth...Most truthers just don't believe the OS...which unfortunately was comissioned...set up...and executed by the govenrment...Also many truthers and it is growing as people are not getting sucked in by media overload that there is a group within the government that are part of a global political movement...and if one is willing to learn...rather then just jump on the proverbial bandwagon they might understand.

but to smear people for their thoughts...and they are thoughts until proven is a bit strange to say the least.
it is like blaming all muslims because possibly a man called Osama may have decided this is what his groups wanted is the same as saying all truthers are the same because some believe one set of parameters.

If you think that your life is sooooo darned wonderful...and your happy with the ways the PTB are behaving and you are happy with your government....then why are you not being a good individual and getting off the internet...as the government wants to have control of it also...

Now if you bother to take the time to read the thread in my signature you might learn that the people who run the government...as in most governments are not the elected leaders but the very civil servants whom occupy these places of power term after term.

also you might learn of the power of the lobbyist....but nope i think a person such as yourself....and i am guessing by the way you are aggressive and spurt out accusations at truthers that you are of a younger generation.
also if you learn how many of these people within your governmet are dual citizen Israeli...you might also learn about the government with in.

But instead of thinking for yourself you will just believe the Zionist run media outlets to your own demise...and that is a shame as you become another lost soul to the Zionist cause.

Now keep in mind this is a psychological study and i will know just by your reply exactly how you might have been influenced by certain aspects of the media machine....now you are most likely from the xbox generation...and thinking to yourself...oh anyone can just get in a jet and fly one....well you would be absolutely wrong.....also if you bothered to look at the operations of the flight schools themselves you might also get to understand the government influence within those very same flight schools.

but heck one could always open their eyes and instead of arguing with a bunch of tinfoil wearing hat truthers ...one might actually take it upon themselves to do some research...you know the stuff you use the internet and heaven forbid books for....I know i would not just believe the words coming out of your mouth ...i would pay you the respect of listening...then i would go research... then i would draw my own conclusions...then i would not come back and abusely do name calling..i would present some decent points to counter things with what i have learned.

People live in fear out of ignorance....so the best way to live without fear is to gain knowledge so one can be armed against fear.

but hey also if you cannot see the satire in the video and you take it as absolute truth you might want to stop watching comedians also....sitcoms...or anyother type of satire in the ninth degree...as it obviously offends you.

Please Let Us Be Enlightened.

The words the truth will set you free have never been more appropriate for the world than now.
edit on 013030p://f46Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 013030p://f46Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 013030p://f52Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 023030p://f27Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I don't think in all my years here that a outside video has ever been made a permanent feature on the ATS home page . This one should be.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Yup your so right...just like ummm lets think.....John O'neil...God rest his soul....such a disgusting way to go ...to be one of the 12 people who was found with their body intact 11 days after ...and then to add insult to injury have his body identified by none other than the man Jerome Hauer the man behind the Antrax threat.

The Hauer Group provides consulting services in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management and Public Health and Medical Planning, Training and Response to disasters and assists governments and a variety of companies in achieving their strategic and tactical missions in these areas.

but yes we should just blindly ignore things shouldn't we....i guess if you don't tow the company line you get a lovely symbolic death.

I try not to say to much on issues...as i prefer people to go research things for themselve...but there is enought there to go and look at....but i know by your post that you will not look....but the nice thing is people on the sidelines will....got to love public forums.

edit on 023030p://f09Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 023030p://f10Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 023030p://f19Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Lets play senario...Flt93...."psst Larry...what what are going to do....93 missed it's target....bldg 7 is still rigged ...damn...OMG..." LARRY well i know...i will get on the News with the influence of my Zionist Media conglomerates i will say this..."pull it" and let it be done.....

Then i know...I the BBC being ever so eager will announce it....OOps...bad timing on that one...."I hate when a plan doesn't come together"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join