It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the dishonest behaviour Truthers - I'm calling you out.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I strongly feel that you already know I am right and are intentionally concealing your true beliefs. If that is so, what is the point of trying to prove anything to you? Won't you just lie? I mean i could say something like it's impossible for someone to crash a plane into a building at 500 mph and still be walking around in Pakistan a few days later and you'd just say i was full of it, right? Yet 9 of the hijackers were either dead before 911 or alive afterwords., including the one whose passport was found. Odd, huh?

I might bring up the fact that it is physically impossible for building seven and WTC 2 not to encounter resistance upon collapse unless key vertical supports were intentionally and skillfully removed at the proper time, you just act ignorant or point out some 'official' report that 'explains' the impossibilities away.

Always question everything, nothing you are taught no matter how many people believe it should be taken at face value without convincing evidence that leaves you with no doubt in your mind about the truth. Is that how you feel about 911, that the OS is the absolute undeniable truth because the evidence says so? I don't think so, which makes you an active conspirator in the crime itself. You know the truth, I can sense it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

why dont you go and speak with EVERY SINGLE ONE of the witnesses?
oh, i forgot. you trust the government to do it for you. well, now you have
a false flag and a cover up.

neat, innit?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
Yet 9 of the hijackers were either dead before 911 or alive afterwords.,

this is how silly some people are, they do not realise that people have the same names, they seem to think every name is unique!

I might bring up the fact that it is physically impossible for building seven and WTC 2 not to encounter resistance upon collapse unless key vertical supports were intentionally and skillfully removed at the proper time,

So? They did encounter resistance, thus WTC 1&2 did not fall at free fall speed, whilst wtc7 did for a short time as it was built over another building - Why do you ignore that fact?

You know the truth, I can sense it.

Very True, and the truth is conspiracy theorists just make up stuff about 9/11 - you only have to read their posts!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The plane that supposedly crashed in Shanksville is still in service, as are the three supposedly crashed into buildings. How is that physically possible?

An unusual number of put options were made on AA that indicated that the speculators involved had foreknowledge of the attacks.

Thousands of jews received warnings not to go to work via instant messaging service, indicating foreknowledge of the events by Israeli intelligence It seemed as if many people must have known something was going to happen, because in fact very few people showed up to work in the towers that day. Not everyone was warned, obviously. Is it not impossible for the warned not to have been involved, by omission? They didn't try to stop the ones that died from going to work, obviously, nor did they warn the city government. They just stayed home! Every one of them was a co conspirator before the fact because they knew beforehand, saved themselves, and did nothing to stop it like warning anyone else.

The WTC towers were rewired by a contractor that as of yet has never been identified, this done in the weeks prior to 911. tenants report the cable upgrades required security to be shut down and floors to be vacated. No one knows to this day who the contractors were, but Israeli art students were also frequenting the towers selling their art, supposedly. Many dozens of Israeli agents were arrested on 911 and later released, many who were in possession of damning evidence like explosives.

The planes that were used were remote controlled and were specially fitted for military applications. They were not commercial planes and this is obvious in the many videos available of the second plane...This could only be done with cooperation from key insiders in the government and military of this country.

The lists of the 911 dead displayed at the super bowl turned out to be completely fabricated. Many of the names were common names and others were simply fabricated and didn't match any known person. It seems it wasn't that important to whoever put on that show who they were, just that there were many of them with names we could all relate with.

No bodies, luggage or significant sized pieces of a commercial airliner were ever found at the pentacon. The pieces that were found were video taped being planted shortly after the attacks. This video is available on youtube, and clearly shows the planting of evidence.

Rumsfeld announced the day before that the pentacon was missing 3 trillion dollars, and the accounting office of the pentacon along with the one guy that knew where the money went went bye bye. Just a few truisms there to add to the mix. I guess people this OS believe this crap are the reason used car salesman do so well

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

shill, why no one was fired because of 9/11 then? oh, wait. you never even looked
into it. let me rephrase that. you have never ever raised that question. why? because
it don't fit your bull# propaganda.

see? easy.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

The plane that supposedly crashed in Shanksville is still in service, as are the three supposedly crashed into buildings. How is that physically possible?

No they are not - care to provide pictures of these planes still in service?

Thousands of jews received warnings not to go to work via instant messaging service, indicating foreknowledge of the events by Israeli intelligence

That was a lie put out by Jew haters - where is your proof of that silly claim?

because in fact very few people showed up to work in the towers that day.

Another lie - care to show some proof of that claim?

The WTC towers were rewired by a contractor that as of yet has never been identified, this done in the weeks prior to 911. tenants report the cable upgrades required security to be shut down and floors to be vacated

Oh dear, yet another lie - how about showing some proof, like the official email or letter explaining that...

many who were in possession of damning evidence like explosives.

Still another lie - care to show proof that anyone was found with explosives?

Rumsfeld announced the day before that the pentagon was missing 3 trillion dollars

Not that lie again, he never said the money was missing, and it was announced a long time before 9/11

Just a few truisms there to add to the mix.

Actually nothing you have posted is true at all, all lies made up by conspiracy theorists!
edit on 13-9-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I think it is interesting that the FBI does not share your belief in the OS, as they have never indicated they believed Ossama Bin Laden was involved. In fact, he isn't even a suspect, and never was! Don't you wonder about that?

On the subject of the impossibility of freefall velocity with a collapsing building, you point out that the collapse rate was slightly over free fall velocity with all three buildings, and I am wondering if you realize that that is precisely what one would expect from a carefully timed controlled implosion demolition?

it is. And it is still impossible for a building to fall into it's own footprints at nearly freefall velocity unless the collapse is carefully planned and systematically undertaken. Anything else would have resulted in the total destruction of lower Manhattan. The most convincing evidence of all that the OS is false if the completion of the destruction of the entire WTC complex, all of it's buildings, without a single incident of serious collateral damage to surrounding buildings. It was a very professional job that was done by experts in the field using the best technology and techniques available, and that is obvious in the fact that most of Manhattan is still standing.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

Absolutely good points. It continues to amaze me at the number of uneducated ignorant people who have no clue in physics and structural engineering continue to support the NIST myth.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

LOL, you showed your hand when you denied the instant messages, implying i was a jew hater. It wanst 'jew haters' that revealed that information, it was in fact the New York Police department, as I recall, and before the media was put under CIA control (remember arron brown), the mainstream media was reporting on the instant message warnings.

It's not my job nor my intent to have to prove anything to you, all of the information I provided is already known to you as factual, and the evidence is available to you to prove it. I am not going to argue about facts that have already been proved ad nauseum ;

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

you point out that the collapse rate was slightly over free fall velocity with all three buildings,

Where did I say that in relation to WTC 1&2? Just by watching the video's of their collapse you can clearly see the free falling dbris being in advance of the collapsing building - why have you not even bothered to look at those videos?

And it is still impossible for a building to fall into it's own footprints at nearly freefall velocity unless the collapse is carefully planned and systematically undertaken.

And your source for that is.... How come all the surrounding buildings were severely damaged if the collapsing buildings fell into their own footprint? You never even stopped to think about that, did you, just vomiting up the crap posted on a damn fool conspiracy site!

without a single incident of serious collateral damage to surrounding buildings

You ignore the following -

7 WTC was severely damaged, 5 WTC suffered a large fire and a partial collapse of its steel structure. Other buildings destroyed include St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, Marriott World Trade Center (Marriott Hotel 3 WTC), South Plaza (4 WTC), and U.S. Customs (6 WTC). The World Financial Center buildings, 90 West Street, and 130 Cedar Street suffered fires. The Deutsche Bank Building, the Verizon Building, and World Financial Center 3 suffered impact damage from the towers' collapse, as did 90 West Street. One Liberty Plaza survived structurally intact but sustained surface damage including shattered windows. 30 West Broadway was damaged by the collapse of 7 WTC.

Why do you ignore them? because once again a damn fool conspiracy site stated no others were damaged, and you just repeated the lies without doing your own research!

edit on 13-9-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

it was in fact the New York Police department, as I recall

care to show a press release by the police stating that - oh, you cannot, as you know it was just made up by a jew hater!

It's not my job nor my intent to have to prove anything to you,

because you know you cannot, it is just made up stories!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=12300858#pid12300858

Read. Then come back and tell me the same thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

so I take it you work for israeli intelligence? Your job is to cover up Israels obvious involvement in the attacks?.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

it was in fact the New York Police department, as I recall

care to show a press release by the police stating that - oh, you cannot, as you know it was just made up by a jew hater!

It's not my job nor my intent to have to prove anything to you,

because you know you cannot, it is just made up stories!

s3.amazonaws.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
1. No other building ever collapsed from fire - A BS argument:
- The only two buildings built like the towers, hit by planes, both behave EXACTLY the same way

Except for the third large building to collapse that day which collapsed supposedly only due to fire without being hit by a plane...

That's strike #1 for you.

2 .The building looked like demos/ There's no other explanation a rational, intelligent person can reach - NOT TRUE:

- No one saw or heard hundreds of timed explosions

Yes they did - go back and watch the news reports and interviews with people who were there saying they heard huge explosions, there were secondary explosions etc. Now you could claim that these people were mistaken, but to say they didn't hear anything is just wrong. Who's ignorant now?

Strike #2.

- The French use a demo technique, that doesn't use explosives, but does use the weight of upper floors to crush the lower floors. And guess what, a building destroyed this way looks EXACTLY like the Twin Towers.

Thanks for proving that it was possibly a controlled demolition.

That's strike #3.

The rest of your post you cited no evidence and just claimed outright that things aren't true, thereby becoming a hypocrit for calling out truthers that do the same thing.

You're out. Thanks for playing.

Next!?!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The 9/11 truth movement has become more like a cult calling everyone that doubts their holy cow of a conclusion a brainwashed sheep. Is it possible that the twin towers were demolished? Yes, I believe it is. Do we have good evidence that it happened? I have yet to see some, and even if demolition is true, I dont think we will ever know with certainty. Because if it was really a demolition, then the conspirators are surely not so stupid as to make it so easily proven and irrefutable as some members here think.

edit on 13/9/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Just a couple of things, SHOUTING NOT TRUE at the end of a statement DOESN'T MAKE IT NOT TRUE!!

Also I find it ironic that you use a video of "Controlled demolition" and say that this is what the towers looked like...hmm...see the flaw in your argument yet?

I'll check back in later to find more holes, very busy atm.

All the best, Kiwifoot

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

s3.amazonaws.com...

not a police release, and that states 2 people were warned, and the WTC was NOt mentioned....

did you even bother to read it?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Whether not an obvious truth is plausibly deniable is dependant mainly on the gullibility of the target 'audience', that is the people you are trying to convince .Unfortunately, that is for the most part a herd of brainwashed sheep, for a lack of a better metaphor. You couldn't sell the OS to a reasonably intelligent and well educated individual unless they were somehow intellectually compromised. Thats what brainwashing is. Thats what you are.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join