It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the dishonest behaviour Truthers - I'm calling you out.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saltarello

Originally posted by babybunnies

Originally posted by deadmessiah
What I want to know is why we didn't just give the Taliban proof that Bin Laden was behind the attacks so they could hand him over to us? Could have adverted a decade long war and saved millions of lives

Americans didn't need proof Bin Laden was behind the attacks. He ADMITTED that he was behind the attacks.

Would you mind providing a link for that? Or did you just made it up(as it appears to be...)? Because, as far as the real world goes, OBL was never charged with anything 9/11 related.

Al Qaeda released several videos in 2004 claiming responsibility for the attacks on 9/11. Intelligence information gathered before and since then has implicated them in numerous parts of the attacks, as well as many others around the globe.

"This means the oppressing and embargoing to death of millions as Bush Sr. did in Iraq in the greatest mass slaughter of children mankind has ever known and it means the throwing of millions of pounds of bombs and explosives at millions of children -- also in Iraq -- as Bush Jr. did in order to remove an old agent and replace him with a new puppet to assist in the pilfering of Iraq's oil and other outrages. So with these images and their like as their background, the events of September 11th came as a reply to those great wrongs."

Source(s):

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
his days were documented before, during and after his Pentagon stint, during which a total of $3.2 trillion went missing from Pentagon coffers, in an article for Online Journal, Following Dov Zakheim and Pentagon trillions to 9-11 and Israel, which you should all read in full.

Seems like article was taken off their site, cant find with Advanced Search, check yourself Online Journal
So...
Here it is:
Following Zakheim and Pentagon trillions to Israel and 9-11

Great article, long read.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
the how and why are still subjective and all possibilities need to be investigated, but i can show you with certainty that those towers were brought down by something other than the planes.

it's so simple.

in these two pictures we can see molten metal running out, and the color of that metal. now, most OS'ers say "but that's just aluminum from the plane".

it actually doesn't matter. the color a metal glows is based off of the amount of thermal energy it has, and changes very little if a different metal is used. what these pictures mean is that the temperature to melt steel was there, so that could just as easily be steel running out. it's most likely a thermate charge that went off due to the plane impact.

the observed temperatures based off of the metal color (very consistent and accurate, blacksmiths use this all the time) are hotter than both jetfuel and office furnishings can burn by a large margin. where did those temperatures come from? the OS can't account for them.

that's the endgame. arguing that it would be "impossible" to get enough explosives in the building, or "impossible" to keep everyone quiet is a moot point. i've provided solid evidence that it happened.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz
reply to post by plube

Well fire goes upwards...
So you would think that the floors above would get destroyed first.

fire will follow the fuel it's feeding off. it's easier for it if it has to go up but it's happy to go down as well. In fact in any high rise building or a two story house a fire will burn down through the floors if it's left unchecked or to far gone to be be contained.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hey what about the insider trading? Insider trading = inside job. Oh and 1/10 = 10% and 1% = 1/100. Just wanted to clear that up. If you need any other help with math, let me know.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

it's most likely a thermate charge that went off due to the plane impact.

So how do you set off charges after a plane hits?
So how do you protect charges from a plane hit?

You forget that every piece large and small was searched at the landfill. They did not want to overlook any body remains.
Remains of explosives would have been found.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by DerekJR321
reply to post by steveknows

I challenge all truthers to find highy qualified officials an where in the world who's job it it to investigate crimes of this nature and refer me to a link which is an official link lets say from highly qaulified people who say that the WTC was not brought down by anything other than those two planes and the knock on effects they caused. And not just one person who is no longer in the job an short of a buck.

Here ya go:

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
9/11: Press for Truth
Fire Fighters for 9-11 Truth
Scholars for 9/11 Truth
Pilots for 9/11 Truth

edit on 12-9-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

Hmm. Problem is you chose to not repost where I said the "majority" of experts in the world who's job it is to investigate this type of crime. See to me that is a truther tactic.

The majority please. And qulaified in investigating this type of crime. Not scholars, not fireman. Engineers are fine but there's engineers out there who are agreeing with the official outcome.

You act like these statistics are made readily available... Are there some lists that you know of on the internet of people who are "qualified" to investigate planes entering the WTC towers??? Your stubborness to look at the other side amazes me... If it didnt come from the mouths of one of your "credible/qualified" experts it must not be true or possible...

I watched it live and un edited on TV as it was happening so I know what I saw and I know how a fire such as that would act in a high rise. I don't need to be convinced those planes brought the building down. I need to be convinced they didn't and that is one thing all you truthers have failed to do time and time again. Also please don't confuse common sense, the power of observation and the ability to research things with an open mind, for stubborness.

And if they're so hard to get at how can you be saying that what the officials have to say is wrong?

You can't seem to get at that info. Your words!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat

Originally posted by WarminIndy
And this is where we need to get back to, the original lie. All these "Truthers" have done is taken one disproven conspiracy theory and built more theories on top of it. Let's get back down the the original lie, which is the foundation, that there were no Jews there. Lie debunked over and over and over again.

I know it may be too much to ask from you, but could you stop insulting people demanding to fully explain and disclose not only what exactly happened on 9/11, but also before and after. Why CIA knew about those people and danger they present and FBI didn't? What happened with gold? What about money-trails for 19 that never been investigated. Why no pentagon footage?! Aaand dozens more that never been answered, with what you seem to feel comfortable, your business. But I ain't.

Your insult is to put us to the same bag as antisemites bringing the No-Jews-at-Work argument, and hundreds other numnuts spawning stupid theories to discredit everything about the subject. I don't care did you intented it or not, stop right now!

That was the very first lie. The first one proclaimed loudly by Jordanian and Syrian news papers. That is the one people here first believed. Since then, every theory has been based on that premise, and that premise alone.

You can say that you have not, but let me ask you this, if you believe there were no planes, then what about the theory your own "experts" have come up with about Israelis flying the planes? Well if there were no planes, then no Israelis flew them. But have your "experts" apologized for that misleading? No.

But since witnesses to the planes, the witnesses on the planes and the witnesses in the buildings themselves are disregarded in favor of "experts" who were not there, it leads to only one conclusion...people believed the original lie and built on it. If I made you uncomfortable, then maybe it is because there is something to what I am saying.

And conspiracy theorists are the ones demanding to know what happened before and after. They provide "evidence" that is based on the original lie. They use catchphrases like "unreasonable that" or "don't you think it is impossible" while telling us that we make suppositions. So disprove my statement of anti-Semitism at work. By saying you are not does not prove anything, The "Truthers" have not shown one C.I.A. agent responsible, you have not shown one F.B.I. agent responsible. You have thrown a blanket accusation out there on all government agencies while disregarding the fact that the first person to tell you to accuse was an Anti-Semite on Jordanian television.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Physics Professor Steven Jones, BYU... There is actually a group called Scholars for 9/11 Truth, he is apart of that group. If you go to the site you can see a list of the people who are associated with the group. To be a member you obviously need to have a scholarly background...There are many credible people who disagree with the official story...

Many yes. Majority no.

Who says you need the majority for it to be true? Many of these experts would never risk their careers or reputations by coming forward, they have seen the type of things thats happened to their colleagues who have spoken against the official story... Its career suicide if you go against the official story, its much easier to just shut your mouth and look the other way...
edit on 12-9-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

Why would an expert in France or Germany or Russia or Australia or England or Denmark or Canada or Latvia or Poland or anywhere else in the world be worried if their view and expert opinion conflicts with the official U.S statement?

Here is where the common sense comes in to play so everything now will probably go crazy. This act was so bad so hanus, so ugly, such an attack on humanity that if experts from all around the world thought for a second that the official outcome wasn't the truth or even probable then the whole world would know about it. Sorry but the U.S government just doesn't reach that far.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

www.slate.com...

That Ruppert really sounds credible to me. And Alex Jones has been telling you that we have been in a gulag for a long time. Are we really in a gulag? Think about it. We are all on here talking about "Illuminati" and "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" and some exposing the "Illuminati" of the world domination. Let me ask this, if they were really exposed, do you think the exposers are still able to get on here and continue to expose? And if they are that powerful, how did they get exposed?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
A simple question about Israel: Why were Israeli intelligence operatives assigned to explosive ordinance units in the US just prior to 9/11 (mentioned at 2:44 in below video)?

edit on 13-9-2011 by Elbereth because: typo/add

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh give me a break. Your cherry picking your arguments. Majority? Over 1000 architects and engineers question the official story. But thats not good enough for you. There are Professors, pilots, firemen, cops, etc etc etc. But to you that's not good enough. Ok so define what a "majority" constitutes to you? Collect the exact amount of engineers and architects and professors on the planet earth, and then I can give you a % and define whether it is a majority or not.

Your not looking at the information, your just trying to pick and choose your own. And you want a qualified person who investigates this sort of stuff? Who would that be? Who in your mind is considered qualified to examine and investigate 767's flying into buildings???

In my mind it is architects, engineers and pilots. Don't give me that "truther tactic" bull#.

edit on 13-9-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

No. How about you give me a break.You make me sound like a truther. Yes I want the majority of experts in the world to say it wasn't the planes that brought it down.

What gets me is you people with your conspiracies, conspiracies everywhere. If it's not some government from the big bad western world murdering thousands of it's own people it aliens or jews or jewish aliens or some long lost race of people who's history had been coverd up by the big bad western world. You go right ahead and help these terrorist feed the image of a low life western culture with it's evil western governments being more than happy to kill thousands of its own people all in the name of the new world order or some such crap.

Or you could all do something constructive and go and see a psychologists and find out what's really missing in your sad sad truther lives.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

www.slate.com...

That Ruppert really sounds credible to me. And Alex Jones has been telling you that we have been in a gulag for a long time. Are we really in a gulag? Think about it. We are all on here talking about "Illuminati" and "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" and some exposing the "Illuminati" of the world domination. Let me ask this, if they were really exposed, do you think the exposers are still able to get on here and continue to expose? And if they are that powerful, how did they get exposed?

That is a very good link.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

1. No other building ever collapsed from fire - A BS argument:

- No other buildings have been built like the Twin Towers
- No other sky scrapers have been hit full speed by planes that size
- The only two buildings built like the towers, hit by planes, both behave EXACTLY the same way
It's not a BS argument, there's no way a fire alone could have brought down building 7 like that. It is possible a really extreme fire could bring down a steel framed building, but it can't take out all the support beams at the exact same time so that the building falls straight down in a free fall. It's just impossible.

Fire alone? Did you not notice the planes that hit the twin towers?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
you know i have been on here a short while and i have seen some thoughtful well put together post but this was not one of them . You sight no sources so by your thinking i could just put anything together and people are expected to take your word for it . here i will try .

1. Elvis lives and works at taco bell in kalamazoo - true
- someone saw him there one time

2. santa is not real - untrue
- my mother told me so

get your facts together sight sources and put together some sense of a valid arguement , and dont just say use google cause i can google and pull 10 arguements either way on a subject. you have to be more convicing than that if you want people to belive in your case.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

well i myself have done a reasonable amount of research on this.....and that is interesting....thank you.

you might want to look through some of my stuff...click the thread on my signature....it is an Abovetopsecret thread.
edit on 113030p://f25Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Oh give me a break. Your cherry picking your arguments. Majority? Over 1000 architects and engineers question the official story. But thats not good enough for you. There are Professors, pilots, firemen, cops, etc etc etc. But to you that's not good enough. Ok so define what a "majority" constitutes to you? Collect the exact amount of engineers and architects and professors on the planet earth, and then I can give you a % and define whether it is a majority or not.

Your not looking at the information, your just trying to pick and choose your own. And you want a qualified person who investigates this sort of stuff? Who would that be? Who in your mind is considered qualified to examine and investigate 767's flying into buildings???

In my mind it is architects, engineers and pilots. Don't give me that "truther tactic" bull#.

edit on 13-9-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

No. How about you give me a break.You make me sound like a truther. Yes I want the majority of experts in the world to say it wasn't the planes that brought it down.

What gets me is you people with your conspiracies, conspiracies everywhere. If it's not some government from the big bad western world murdering thousands of it's own people it aliens or jews or jewish aliens or some long lost race of people who's history had been coverd up by the big bad western world. You go right ahead and help these terrorist feed the image of a low life western culture with it's evil western governments being more than happy to kill thousands of its own people all in the name of the new world order or some such crap.

Or you could all do something constructive and go and see a psychologists and find out what's really missing in your sad sad truther lives.

Jewish aliens. That is a funny one, I like it. These people never admit to the original lie at all. Instead, they keep making more and more and demand that we accept it. I cannot nor ever will I accept anything that is built on Anti-Semitism because it might appease the on-going hatred against a group of people who have never been accepted anywhere in the world they have ever been and forced to go out of through pogroms, enforced diaspora, the holocaust, expulsion and any other event.

The other day I read that Alex Jones said George Washington never existed. He is the guy leading the charge of conspiracy of 9/11 and the Illuminati. Maybe Alex Jones is himself a propagandist for the Illuminati by providing disinformation and white propaganda.Think about it, how does Alex Jones himself come by the information so easily?

See, I used a catchphrase of conspiracy theories by saying "think about it". Well I have thought about it and the only thing I can come up with is that he is a fruitcake and pretty soon will believe his lies. And someone who believes their own lies is mentally ill.

Yes, these people are feeding the terrorists.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Dead Captainnotsobvious,

You can sit here and go on and on about "Truther" nonsense and the lack of reason. You can go on and on about no evidence if you would like. There is however one fact that you can not escape from... even the people who wouild be considered "in the know" are calling for a new investigation or are on record saying the investigation into 9/11 was a whitewash or cover up.

I really have no idea why I am wasting my time to post anything in your thread which was obvious to me, when you stopped posting after page 6, that your interest was to simply stir the pot and tell others how wrong they are. That typically seems to be the M.O. of people who make threads making claims but fail to link a shred of evidence that backs up their claims, but I digress.

In Sept 2004 the Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 and former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham, made his feelings of a Cover Up very clear which he later even wrote a book about.

On Monday Sept 12, 2011 The same, now former Senator Bob Graham, has again called for the reopening of the 9/11 investigation, primarily in regards to the role the Saudi's played.
See video here

You can add Bob Graham to the same list now as the following:

Bob Kerrey, 9/11 Commissioner and the former Democratic Senator from Nebraska

Lee Hamilton, 9/11 Commission co-chair and former member of the United States House of Representatives and member of the U.S. Homeland Security Advisory Council

Max Cleland, 9/11 Commissioner and former US Senator from Georgia

along with Senator Mike Gravel, Congressman Ron Paul, Congressman Dennis Kucinich, Congressman Jason Chafetz, Senator Lincoln Chaffee, and Congressman Dan Hamburg.

Yet I suppose you will say these are all people who would not know anything and are just crazy "Conspiracy Truther Nuts", however I suggest they would be more in the know than you or I would. Yet here they are, all suggesting a cover up, a white wash, a scandal, and all endorse a new investigation.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
From the little bit that I read I have some questions. It seems that the way the buildings fell and the color of the molten metal and trace amounts of other chemicals raise more than just a few eyebrows.

OK lets say there were charges set in strategic places on each tower. Why do we automatically assume is was our own government instead of the terrorist group (regardless nationality)? What IF this was a two staged attack meaning if the planes didn't make it, the charges were a back up. OR this plan was really thought through, just because the terrorist were from another country does not mean they are stupid. We get this visual image of some poor villager that has no clue what modern technology is. When you set you mind to something it can be done no matter how long it would take. Any organization could of pulled this off if it was well planned out. They even could of enlisted any number of engineers/scientists sympathetic to their cause both foreign or domestic.

Engineers that would know what it would take to bring down such a structure. Maybe they realized that a plane was not enough to do it.

Also what IF the buildings were not as structurally sound as we have been told. Do we have any engineers here or members here that have a family member that was able to actually inspect the buildings soundness? We here of shading construction practices all of the time as a way of "cutting costs"..
Just a thought you know.

I know we talk about a false flag with this giving them reasons to go to war and restrict our rights even more. I have heard that we went for the oil. Well we did have our chance but 3 senators spoke up and said no.

No Oil Please

It was seen as a way to pay the US back for the war it was involved in. Well we did not get anything back..So China has the deal to tap into Iraqi oil for the next 20 years.

But then again maybe this was part of a plan with the US and China to repay some of our debt to them. We will go to war you keep the oil...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well i have gone back through this thread...and Captian you called us out...and we came...we have presented we have shown more well researched info than anyone in here from the Original Story side....the people from that side seem to just want to call us names...and well....thank you...heard it all before...and you know what...it has not worked yet again...
Captain and others have come over to the scientific method thread and have not got anywhere as they get inundated with with resonable info and well research information....
And steveknows wants to know why jets did not bring the buildings down so he comes into a name calling thread and doesn't go into a thread that may assist in what he wants information on.....Baffled.
well Capt you have been doing nothing but saying things like you truthers...and you people with your tin hat theories...but i have seen none of those....
We as truthers are asking questions ...and they are reasonable questions...and if one does not question govenrments then shame on you.
As for do people in other countries worry about what they say....yes they do....
Just ask Danny...

Now for you captain ....you are new to the site...and you seem to think that you know something others don't....but you have not shown anything...nada....zilch......and this is your own thread.....

I have already said i know why you started this thread...you came into Tupacs thread all high and mighty and get trounced.....thrown into next year...and you came and started this thread in anger...and you have been roasted again in your very own thread.

So just a word of advice....try to present some info .....and if your here for stars and flags....and that is all well that is very sad indeed.....most people here are for finding answers to the media lies that have been stated over and over.....as for me...i have personal reason for being the way i am...I am a canadian...living in England ...who has been arrested under the anti terrorism act for having viewpoints...i have been denied passage to Palestine...and It was because of thoughts...yes...for thinking...nothing more.

So guess what...i for one know the reach of the law....wether you or anyone else believes it...makes no difference to me...but what does make a difference to me is that these evil people who feel they have the right to run our lives and manipulate the people, get what they deserve...a day in court.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join