It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the dishonest behaviour Truthers - I'm calling you out.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
What I want to know is why we didn't just give the Taliban proof that Bin Laden was behind the attacks so they could hand him over to us? Could have adverted a decade long war and saved millions of lives

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Physics Professor Steven Jones, BYU... There is actually a group called Scholars for 9/11 Truth, he is apart of that group. If you go to the site you can see a list of the people who are associated with the group. To be a member you obviously need to have a scholarly background...There are many credible people who disagree with the official story...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

I challenge all truthers to find highy qualified officials an where in the world who's job it it to investigate crimes of this nature and refer me to a link which is an official link lets say from highly qaulified people who say that the WTC was not brought down by anything other than those two planes and the knock on effects they caused. And not just one person who is no longer in the job an short of a buck.

Here ya go:

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
9/11: Press for Truth
Fire Fighters for 9-11 Truth
Scholars for 9/11 Truth
Pilots for 9/11 Truth

edit on 12-9-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

Hmm. Problem is you chose to not repost where I said the "majority" of experts in the world who's job it is to investigate this type of crime. See to me that is a truther tactic.

The majority please. And qulaified in investigating this type of crime. Not scholars, not fireman. Engineers are fine but there's engineers out there who are agreeing with the official outcome.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Amazing to see this nonsensical drivel still running 12 hours later. That the site owners allow this is also telling. Time and time again you have been told, calling the evidence at hand "truther facts" does not diminishes its validity at all, in any case makes the people look closer, thereby shooting your OSr nonsense off the water. Main issue is that you really believe that fire can bring down steel framed buildings, and as NIST discovered in its own report by testing, steel members did not fail even after double the amount of heat and time applied to them. Your reiterated attempts at ridiculing the truthers as you like calling us, and you do it as if you were calling us underlings or niggas, or ragheads, yes, we know you are insulting us, but as the mods-owner dont care, and reports dont help, well, live with your ignorance and self entitlement to the TRUTH, because the one you bear must be all caps right?

To sum it up, amazing what has become of ATS, and the incredibly high level of IQ around 50 that is shown in the OSrs really puts the point across, OSrs feel threatened by the hard facts? Be so, its just going to get worse for you puppets, just wait and see, no matter what you call us, we wont buckle like you said the steel beams did that day.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Physics Professor Steven Jones, BYU... There is actually a group called Scholars for 9/11 Truth, he is apart of that group. If you go to the site you can see a list of the people who are associated with the group. To be a member you obviously need to have a scholarly background...There are many credible people who disagree with the official story...

Many yes. Majority no.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
To OP,

George, have you and Dick been playing on my computer again?

Dad
edit on 12-9-2011 by knowseriously because: Original post wasn't funny enough

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
Why is it that Truthers never correct each other when they're repeating known lie.

I know for a fact there are Truthers in this thread who know, " 6 walls, 9' of steel reinforced, at the pentagon " is not true.

Why won't one of you step forward and correct this misconception.

Because to most of us it's an irrelevant argument, and not worth the time.

When are the OSers going to step forward address the equal opposite reaction, and conservation of momentum, laws in their analysis of the WTC collapses, and the pentacon strike?

OS supporters always want to argue these irrelevant points, and constantly ignore the real physics that are relevant to the WTC collapses, and the pentacon strike. Until you can address the equal opposite reaction, and conservation of momentum laws, to me at least the rest of your arguments are irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by DerekJR321

I challenge all truthers to find highy qualified officials an where in the world who's job it it to investigate crimes of this nature and refer me to a link which is an official link lets say from highly qaulified people who say that the WTC was not brought down by anything other than those two planes and the knock on effects they caused. And not just one person who is no longer in the job an short of a buck.

Here ya go:

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
9/11: Press for Truth
Fire Fighters for 9-11 Truth
Scholars for 9/11 Truth
Pilots for 9/11 Truth

edit on 12-9-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

Hmm. Problem is you chose to not repost where I said the "majority" of experts in the world who's job it is to investigate this type of crime. See to me that is a truther tactic.

The majority please. And qulaified in investigating this type of crime. Not scholars, not fireman. Engineers are fine but there's engineers out there who are agreeing with the official outcome.

You act like these statistics are made readily available... Are there some lists that you know of on the internet of people who are "qualified" to investigate planes entering the WTC towers??? Your stubborness to look at the other side amazes me... If it didnt come from the mouths of one of your "credible/qualified" experts it must not be true or possible...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by jhn7537

Many yes. Majority no.

Who says you need the majority for it to be true? Many of these experts would never risk their careers or reputations by coming forward, they have seen the type of things thats happened to their colleagues who have spoken against the official story... Its career suicide if you go against the official story, its much easier to just shut your mouth and look the other way...
edit on 12-9-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rabbit281

reply to post by FissionSurplus

Thank you, both of you, for posting. To me, this is the biggest issue of all, and yet I hardly ever see it addressed.

Where was our defense on that day? Do people honestly believe such a lack of response should be typical? That the U.S., containing the industrial military complex, spending billions on the military annually, supposedly having military technology we can only dream about, was completely ineffectual? Seriously, I simply can't comprehend it. What exactly, have we been spending all of our military money on? Invading other countries?
I thought the primary purpose of our military was to defend. Apparently, I was wrong.

If terrorist attacks on the U.S. were so easy, I'm surprised it wasn't happening regularly. Of course, lack of defense was a perfect opportunity to usher in the Patriot Act, among other shady things. Quite opportune.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Actually, just looking at your first few points (and pretty much ignoring the rest as these first three were ridiculous with no links or anything to back yourself up.

PLENTY of news reports on the day and afterwards had people saying "there were explosions just before building 7 collapsed". If you want documented evidence refer to Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11.

Building 7 was reported as collapsed BEFORE it collapsed - try and wiggle your way out of that one.

No film footage of the plane approaching the Pentagon has EVER been released, despite the fact that we've seen footage of the planes hitting both towers from mutliple angles every time this gets mentioned on the news, and despite the fact that there were dozens if not hundreds of CCTV cameras on the route to the Pentagon that TPTB claim the plane took. If they have the footage, what are they afraid of with a release?

Plenty of questions that just remain unanswered about 9/11. Not necessary a truther here, just really questioning as to why so much secrecy was needed around the "official version" of events.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
NOT TRUE NOT TRUE NOT TRUE. Thats all I see here.

No evidence proves either point. Stop wasting your time posting this garbage. We won't even find out what happened to Kennedy until 2029...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This whole idea that Government would not or could not commit acts upon its own people to meet a political end or agenda needs to stop. Not only has the tactic been done over and over throughout human history, but its been done atleast twice already by the United States Government without even including 9-11.

Operation Northwoods:

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation

Gulf of Tonkin (Vietnam War):

en.wikipedia.org...

The outcome of these two incidents was the passage by Congress of the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, which granted President Lyndon B. Johnson the authority to assist any Southeast Asian country whose government was considered to be jeopardized by "communist aggression". The resolution served as Johnson's legal justification for deploying U.S. conventional forces and the commencement of open warfare against North Vietnam

I understand that people want to live in their safety net of being able to believe that there is always someone out there looking out for them... that their Government will always be there to take care of them. The sad and unfortunate fact is, no Government can protect you and even if it could it wouldnt. Government is about power. Large Government is about control. If theres nothing that we've learned from our history as a species it should have atleast been that nations, no matter how large or small, always have and always will fall to tyranny. Freedom isnt the norm in our world. It never has been. And we are losing are freedom because good men and women refuse to stand up for it.

The facts may not be all there for the JFK conspiracy or Roswell, but when 40+ year veteran pilots states that they couldnt fly into those buildings going at the same speed it should make you raise an eyebrow. When architects and other professionals state that those buildings couldnt fall into their own footprint or that the 'official story' contradicts the laws of gravity, you need to open your eyes. And when the BBC reports that building 7 fell into its own footprint before it actually did, you need to scream conspiracy.

I want people like the OP to have their personal oppinion, but shoving your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes and screaming 'NOT TRUE' doesnt make the facts go away.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Truthers, you've had 10 years to come up with irrefutable and credible evidence. The best I've seen is a questionable research manipulated to fit your narrow template of what you "believe" happened. Give us you best shot or switch you focus to why you don't see white dog poop anymore, like you used to see in the 80's...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I'm not sure I understand why you are "calling out" anybody? Doesn't everybody have a right to form their own opinion about this? I don't know anything about anything, never been to NYC, don't know anything about demolition but I can clearly remember standing in front of the TV on 9/11 thinking, and saying, "those buildings are going to fall." If they fell because of a plane hitting them, or if they fell because of some sort of controlled demolition charges, does it really matter? I mean, thousands of people died and it's just possible that they died for a different reason and/or by a different means than the "official" story spoon fed to us by the government. If they in fact died as a result of even a slightly different reason than what we've been told I think we all have a right to know about it. In my mind, again, I'm no expert in anything, I can't even hop to the conclusion that a plane hit the pentagon, let alone make the leap that I've been asked to make by our higher ups. It didn't make any sense to me when I was watching it 10 years ago and it doesn't today. In my humble opinion, it wasn't what we were told. I don't know if I can say what or who it was, but I don't buy the story as is.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
OP, you're my hero.

This 9/11 conspiracy # has been clearly debunked by now.
If you look at the responses you can clearly see there's not much reason going on in their heads.

Maybe you guys know this guy? even he doesn't believe this anymore.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadmessiah
What I want to know is why we didn't just give the Taliban proof that Bin Laden was behind the attacks so they could hand him over to us? Could have adverted a decade long war and saved millions of lives

Americans didn't need proof Bin Laden was behind the attacks. He ADMITTED that he was behind the attacks.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Oh give me a break. Your cherry picking your arguments. Majority? Over 1000 architects and engineers question the official story. But thats not good enough for you. There are Professors, pilots, firemen, cops, etc etc etc. But to you that's not good enough. Ok so define what a "majority" constitutes to you? Collect the exact amount of engineers and architects and professors on the planet earth, and then I can give you a % and define whether it is a majority or not.

Your not looking at the information, your just trying to pick and choose your own. And you want a qualified person who investigates this sort of stuff? Who would that be? Who in your mind is considered qualified to examine and investigate 767's flying into buildings???

In my mind it is architects, engineers and pilots. Don't give me that "truther tactic" bull#.

edit on 13-9-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Interesting that OP hasn't been here for many pages, but is active in other threads.

I have 3 words for you all.

Divide and Conquer.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Americans didn't need proof Bin Laden was behind the attacks. He ADMITTED that he was behind the attacks.

He admitted it in that highly suspect video he made that the US Military just "happened" to find in a house somewhere in Afghanistan.

Right...

If that is the case, why was he never charged with the crime? Why did the FBI never tie him into the crime?
edit on 13-9-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join