It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the dishonest behaviour Truthers - I'm calling you out.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Is that sarcasm? Because I do come with truth. But most truthers are more or less locked in their beliefs. There;s a video right there of no demos and the building looks like WTC. That's really proof enough for me.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger

Jeez, here, let me get out my crayons and draw you a picture. Each ring (are you with me so far?) of the pentagon (that's the big 5-sided object that the missile hit) has two walls. That's one more than 1. 1+1=2. That's 6 walls total (still with me? 3x2=6 and all that stuff?). 6 walls time 1.5 feet thick = 9 feet. But, it's actually more than that, because the outer wall is 24", not 18.

Some people just refuse to acknowledge the undeniable. Your'e like the guy in Monty Python's Holy Grail...the one with all of his limbs gone and he still things he has a leg to stand on. Wow. Never mind. I'm dumber for having conversed with you.

This is what we call a Truther Fact. You have read this somewhere, and you have never checked it out, to see if it is true.

So do it now. Go start Googling. Show us your smarticals, Give me a link that proves 9' of steel reinforced concrete, I want to see it.

(Yankee 451 This is your big chance to set the record straight.)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Originally posted by steveknows
In 9/11 jet fuel ( which is nasty stuff when on fire) burned through everything. There was no shortage of Heat as the jet fuel burns really really really hot plus averything else in the building that could burn. There was no shortage of oxygen as there were big holes in the buildings sucking in oxygen. And there was no shortage of fuel from both the aircraft and the materials of the buildings.

SMOKE DOES NOT PUT OUT A FIRE. If it did you would never have a camp fire. but you do because there is heat, oxygen and fuel.

Jet fuel burns really really really hot? Really?

Jet fuel can only reach a temperature of 1790 degrees MAX. And that is only when it is fed pure oxygen. And a vast majority of the fuel was used up during the ensuing fireball as the planes punched through the opposite entry point. The velocity plus wind speed caused a huge ejection of fuel and debris upon impact. Sure, things caught fire, but not to the point that it was a towering inferno that was "really really really hot". There have been many videos of people standing in the point of impact waving white flags. They weren't burnt up. Granted there was plenty of office material to be burned. But the FDNY was putting it out. As evident by the white smoke that started to come from the buildings. One radio report stated that the FDNY needed "two lines" to knock down fires on the 76th floor. Not a raging inferno.

The 2nd tower did pick up fires after the first collapse because the FDNY stopped attacking them at that point and as you correctly stated, the wind coming through the buildings brought them back up.

Two lines for one floor sound about right. Were they 76 mil hoses? You know so much you tell me. Do you know how much water comes out of a 76 mil? Have you ever tried to hold one on your own? Also I didn't say the wind was blowing in, please don't change my words to suit your perception, but I can see that you must have browsed through the post and were selective as is typical of a truther. The fire would have SUCKED the oxygen in especially as it was falling through the different levels. A fire ( and the stuff causing the burning) burns down ( and yes a fire climbing a tree. will act different to a fire on a roof) for example if you burned the top of your hand with fat after running it under cold water it would be best to hold your hand palm up because it's burning into your skin and the heat energy will burn down and no it's not the same as a thermal current.
edit on 12-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

What are you referring to? I can answer your question but I don't know which item your talking about or which post.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

No I don't know what kind of hoses they were. Obviously the firemen ON THAT FLOOR did know what kind of hoses they were or what was needed. Two lines for a floor that as you put it "was REALLY REALLY HOT" doesn't seem like that much to me. Especially when supposedly the place was a blazing inferno that weekend the steel to a point of structural failure.

And I was referring to the wind fueling the fire. I didn't know I had to be specifically technical for you to get it. But if I must go through wind pressure vs altitude vs prevailing winds, and how many windows were opened on that specific floor, and which way a dove flies on a Monday morning.. I can certainly look it up for you.

edit on 12-9-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

The Distinct Difference Between a Fact and a Lie is the Evidence . You Sir , need to Explore the Facts before you Believe the Lie........

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

"I'm calling you out" ?

What is this ? Some testosterone and alcohol induced military NCO Club speak ?

We as Americans in general rank near the bottom in math and science test scores internationally and it is blatantly obvious in this tread and others whom either ignore the vast amounts of proven scientific information or don't understand the nature of the scientific information that's been proven by tenured scientific Professionals.

We as Americans spend way too much time in front of our boob tubes and don't read books anymore to expand our knowledge and is exactly what the perps have capitalized upon in pulling off these false flag attacks time and time again and thereby literally pulling the wool over our television educated eyes.

I recommend that you turn off the TV as well as the internet chat machine and open a book and open your mind and perhaps collaboratively We as Americans can begin to change our status as some of the world's least informed and gullible.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

well the one I said of course.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

You said

Is that sarcasm? Because I do come with truth. But most truthers are more or less locked in their beliefs. There;s a video right there of no demos and the building looks like WTC. That's really proof enough for me.

What video of no demos? If your referring to a video I posted... I posted one video, which was my last video which was supposed to be of a non-demo collapse. However I linked the wrong video. The one I did link was in fact a demo of a building.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Why would you call it dishonest behaviour? Do you honestly believe the 'truthers' are doing what they're doing for some horrible reason? Truthers believe they are doing the right thing, they believe that the OS isnt 100% true and instead of just accepting it, they are investigating it... What's wrong with that? Why must we believe EVERYTHING that comes from the Govt or the msm?? If something doesnt add up to you, you should investigate it... Truthers are not here to cause harm or pain, they are here to track down the facts, that is all..
edit on 12-9-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

And that would be great but the problem is they don't tract down the facts. They pass on hearsay or post a link to a site which has no factual evidence.

I challenge all truthers to find highy qualified officials an where in the world who's job it it to investigate crimes of this nature and refer me to a link which is an official link lets say from highly qaulified people who say that the WTC was not brought down by anything other than those two planes and the knock on effects they caused. And not just one person who is no longer in the job an short of a buck.

If you can show me anywhere the majority of the people qualified to investigate this type of crime say it didn't happen how the official report said it did I will come over to your side.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I challenge all truthers to find highy qualified officials an where in the world who's job it it to investigate crimes of this nature and refer me to a link which is an official link lets say from highly qaulified people who say that the WTC was not brought down by anything other than those two planes and the knock on effects they caused. And not just one person who is no longer in the job an short of a buck.

Here ya go:

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
9/11: Press for Truth
Fire Fighters for 9-11 Truth
Scholars for 9/11 Truth
Pilots for 9/11 Truth

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

No I don't know what kind of hoses they were. Obviously the firemen ON THAT FLOOR did know what kind of hoses they were or what was needed. Two lines for a floor that as you put it "was REALLY REALLY HOT" doesn't seem like that much to me. Especially when supposedly the place was a blazing inferno that weekend the steel to a point of structural failure.

And I was referring to the wind fueling the fire. I didn't know I had to be specifically technical for you to get it. But if I must go through wind pressure vs altitude vs prevailing winds, and how many windows were opened on that specific floor, and which way a dove flies on a Monday morning.. I can certainly look it up for you.

See and there it is. Unresearched statements from truthers. The NYPD like all fireman anywhere in the world know the buildings they might have to attend. They train at those big buildings and they have approach plans and evacuation plans and they know what they need for the job. The scenerio of two big planes hitting the WTC was not taken into account as it was never thought of.

Those fireman knew there job and they knew what they had to do and had to use for every potential situation that could be thought of. No one thought of what did happen.

Also if you're going to claim that 9/11 didn't happen the way the officials said it happened then "yes" you do have to specifically technical. And anyone who reads the posts can see that it's not me who isn't getting how a fire burns and what it can do to two tall buildings.

Those fireman did a super human job inspite of what they were up against. All fireman would know that you don't know what you're up against until you get there.
edit on 12-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The op

:/

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by spav5

I want some honesty from the Truthers.

I know too many people who believe this crap for no reason and it's detrimental to such much.

I believe your beliefs are based on a house of cards built on faith and misinformation. I can't think of a single recent anti-Truther thread that didn't contain a huge heap of distortion, dishonest "logic" or out-right lies. The anti-Truther movement is an intellectually dishonest echo-chamber that desperately needs honest academic leadership and a core set of undebunkable beliefs.

Right now most anti-truther threads are links to youtube video which contain info from other anti-truther threads which contain large amount of BS.

Taken together it all looks, but isn't, meaningful.

I think that about covers it. In fact, unless you provide sources it's no different than most useless threads.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

reply to post by WarminIndy

And somehow those compounds magically came together to form nanothermite???? Chemical compounds just don't come together randomly.

Here you go. Read up.

Randomly? Random is the Big Bang.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

That's assuming you believe in the big bang

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Why is it that Truthers never correct each other when they're repeating known lie.

I know for a fact there are Truthers in this thread who know, " 6 walls, 9' of steel reinforced, at the pentagon " is not true.

Why won't one of you step forward and correct this misconception.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

That's assuming you believe in the big bang

Nope. Just saying it is an example of "random".

I suppose the next thing they will say is Scarlett Johanssen is a great actress.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by GenRadek

Radek, I just so hope you are not disinfo, not because you pointed out that it is a clearing site, it is or it isn't. But take a look at those guys, they are swathed in protective clothing aren't they? all wearing face masks and beavering away, and in all that toxic dust/very toxic dust they are protected? from. Even the cut columns are covered in dust, that means circulating dust does it not. I have not seen that particular picture before, and no matter what, it is an 'effing disgrace that those guys are in that situation.

How are facts disinfo?
The poster was making an erroneous assumption that the cuts on the steel were thermite caused. I pointed out that those cuts are done during the clean up and removal and a video showing how they are doing it.
And yeah that does such having to clean up that mess. Who knows what toxic soup was going on in that pile.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed what has happened here?

You are all arguing amongst yourselves, but this OP who was "calling you out" has not even posted in his own thread for 14 pages and instead has chosen to be active in other threads. Does this not tell you anything?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join