It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists are not evil - neither is Satan (the conspiracy of the Churches)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

one of these religions gets followers like aliester crowley, who openly says he likes to kill little boys and the other by my nan, who makes nice biscuits for her blue haired friends.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Well if you put it that way....
Would you rather be raped by a so called "good-man" preacher for the entire time you have to stay in that church.
Our would you rather get killed?

Your comment is about ritual abuse, only two cases of SRB (Satanic ritual abuse) have ever been documented. But, more than hundreds of documentation about CRB (christian ritual abuse) exist. Because, your god says not to have sexual relations until married (celibacy) but your preachers raped little boys because it doesnt say anything in the bible about sexual relation with children, even the pope does it so it mustn't be that bad right?
Also, feet in your bible means genitals

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

it's not about the book

it's not about the god

it's about the good people that taught me good things.

be happy with your choice and just try to make sure you don't bring evil onto good people x

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Sorry, i went a bit off-track with what you were saying.
I was brought up by a good person too. Because of my Nan im not in a foster home, and shes a christian

Yup, and that your a true and loyal friend, and dont back-stab your family and friends.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

i knew we'd get there

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

one of these religions gets followers like aliester crowley, who openly says he likes to kill little boys and the other by my nan, who makes nice biscuits for her blue haired friends.

Alister Crowley was a pussy whom used the occult and evil # to get laid... From what I've seen of his work he displayed no real unserstanding of Satanism as a pholosophy

Anton LaVey was the man. The Satanic bible started me on my path of enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Alister Crowley was a pussy whom used the occult and evil # to get laid... From what I've seen of his work he displayed no real unserstanding of Satanism as a pholosophy

Anton LaVey was the man. The Satanic bible started me on my path of enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Satan was the good guy, plain and simple.

Those who refute that are in denial about their 'savior'.

It has the characteristics of a domestic violent relationship.....

"He does love me!!! Well, I know he curses me out, beats me, lies and steals....but he loves me."

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Right on!
I joined to say this and I would like to add on to your post as a Real Satanist, We don't do evil and we are not bad or Psyco. For more information on satanism goto: joyofsatan.org

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hudsonhawk69

Me, I am a Spiritual Satanist. You are a Theotic Satanist, or Modern Satanist, because Anton Lavey started modern satanism in 1964.

Good job for going for Satanism, though!

Now for Randomness:
---------------------------------------------------------
I like Magick!

For magick go here: Satanic Magick

[NOT A TYPO]

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What disinformation!

So how long have you been working for Satan?

Sounds like you and him are good buddies.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ButterCookie
Satan was the good guy, plain and simple.

Those who refute that are in denial about their 'savior'.

It has the characteristics of a domestic violent relationship.....

"He does love me!!! Well, I know he curses me out, beats me, lies and steals....but he loves me."

Am I dreaming or is this thread for Satanist? My savior is not Satan but Jesus. But hey if you love Satan then stick to your guns. Have you sworn your oath to Satan? If not........just another wannabe!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NZkraw

An interesting take indeed, Could i interest you in the thought that 'Satan' is not his name. It is indeed a description but not a name.
Look to the past.
Also LHP practices are very varied in intention and aim, almost all do not contain 'Satan' as anything whatsoever.
There are of course those rather empty(i use this term in more ways than one) society's like Anton Le Vey's church of Satan

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join