It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists are not evil - neither is Satan (the conspiracy of the Churches)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Well you've been duped my friend. Satan is the evil one, not Yahweh.

You will find out in due time of course.

But then it will be to late for your soul.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

1. i'm not religious at all ! 2. I'm directly connected to God ! i won't tell you how to connect, people like you deserve all you get ! what you speak of here is pure bunk ! lies upon lies. what trash !!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skydog801
reply to post by NZkraw

1. i'm not religious at all ! 2. I'm directly connected to God ! i won't tell you how to connect, people like you deserve all you get ! what you speak of here is pure bunk ! lies upon lies. what trash !!

In one of you conversations with God he should have told you how to use punctuation.

Calling someone trash is the perfect example of someone who is an upstanding citizen.

Lies? Prove it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I actually find it quite humorous that you cant see through the holes in your bible. I have found 9 ways you can tell when someones a fundamentalist christian.

9. You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

8. You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

7. You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune god.

6. You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5. You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4. You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend eternity in an infinite Hell of suffering, and yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3. While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" christianity.

2. You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be
evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of god.

1. You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the bible, christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a christian.

I dont care for your little christian "trying to put fear into someones heart" trick, it only works on those with weak minds.
Have a nice life.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by skydog801

"1. i'm not religious at all ! 2. I'm directly connected to God ! i won't tell you how to connect, people like you deserve all you get ! what you speak of here is pure bunk ! lies upon lies. what trash"

haha. You really make no sense... Your not religious but you 'connect' with this god you speak of. Last thing i knew anything of the sort the god your mentioning only relates to people of that certain faith. So dont talk about me and lies, i advise you to seek psychiatric help.

edit on 9/15/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Wow... Did you just copy that from a website?

I'm seriously worried about you, speaking in "tongues" is not even biblical, i don't condone it in modern day Christianity. Also im not trying to play any tricks with you, but its true that their's ether a 50/50 chance the bible is correct and Jesus is the son of God, if your wrong and you've made the concious decision to deny your creator how silly will you look when the time comes? You will be thinking those christians you mocked back when you were alive were right!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
To the OP: Even the devil himself was known to quote scripture in order to attempt to trap Jesus. Feel free to quote more scripture... Perhaps some of these... ?

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly - John 10:10

I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. - Matthew 16:18

...in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:37-39

To open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me. - Acts 26:18

Matthew 5:
And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Oh I guess you missed these..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

50/50 yup. But, what if it turned out i was right then you would be thinking "woe is me, i should of listened to that Devil worshiper and seen the holes in that putrid bible".

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by b00tz

So you are classifying the jews when they plagiarized so many Pagan stories, and Gods. Just so they could create their own history.
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned -- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

LOL love of christ? You just like feeding lies with lies dont you? The "loving" jesus introduced a new form of cruelty to mankind: the concept of an eternal barbecue called, "HELL" where there will be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth. Now, god gets to enjoy the smell of burning humans for all eternity. Thank you JESUS! Matthew 3:12, 8:12, 10:21, 13:30, 42, 22:13, 24:51, 25:30, Luke 13:28, John 5:24

Forgivnes of sins - god has told man that the shedding of blood is required to be forgiven of sins (Leviticus 17:11, Hebrews 9:22)

Matthew 5:
And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, - that they would see the rapture in their generation.
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven - jesus was nothing but "poor in spirit"
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted - with death for themselves?
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth - as in they will die and stay on earth?
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled - with what gods fire for starving?
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy - jesus and this "god" were far from merciful.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven - and then they get stoned to death.

About your blessed are the peacemakers bullcrud - But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. - Luke 19:27 Your jesus said that wasn't he meant to be a peacemaker?

"This woman said to me, bring your son so we may eat him today and we will eat my son tomorrow. So we boiled my son, and ate him and I said to her the next day, bring your son so we can eat him and she hid her son from me." When the king tried to get the prophet to make the horror stop, the prophet said, "Behold this evil is of the Lord." 2 Kings 6:28-29, 33

"The people of Samaria shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." - - Hosea 13:16"shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." Hosea 13:16

'Oh. I guess you missed those'. Or maybe you cant see the lie in beLIEve.
edit on 9/15/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

The constellation of the seven stars forming the Pleiades appears to be the crowning center around which the known systems of the planets revolve.... It has been suggested, and with much weight, that one of the stars of that group is the dwelling place of Jehovah and the place of the highest heavens;.... The constellation of the Pleiades is a small one compared with others which scientific instruments disclose to the wondering eyes of man. But the greatness in size of other stars or planets is small when compared to the Pleiades in importance, because the Pleiades is the place of the eternal throne of God. J. F. Rutherford, Reconciliation, 1928, p. 14.

and......

Jehovah of the Pleiades Rutherford, as the above quotes demonstrate, believed that God was confined to a place or location in space. This place was identified as being in the Pleiades star cluster! Specifically it was claimed he probably lived on or near the largest or brightest of the stars in this group, Alcyone. In the August 15, 1925 Golden Age it was stated that the City of Zion in heaven was associated with Alcyone in the Pleiades star group. [3] They probably got this belief from Piazzi Smyth and Joseph Seiss' works on the pyramids. For example, Russell's Thy Kingdom Come quotes Seiss as saying: Alcyone, then, as far as science has been able to perceive, would seem to be 'the midnight throne' in which the whole system of gravitation has its central seat, and from which the Almighty governs the universe. [4] This quote came from Seiss' book, Miracle in Stone or The Great Pyramid of Egypt published in 1877 (Also a source for Russell's pyramidology). The Pyramid was viewed as "God's Stone Witness" that pointed to the Pleiades as the place were God lived. The connection between the Pyramid and the Pleiades starts with the book's cover which has a drawing of the Pyramid and seven stars (the Pleiades). In this book Seiss claimed (based on Smyth's earlier work) that when the Pyramid was first built, the entrance passage: ... pointed to a [Alpha] Draconis, the then pole star, at its lower culmination, at the same time that the Pleiades, particularly Alcyone, the centre of the group, were in the same meridian above. [5] In the September 10, 1924 Golden Age they were still echoing Smyth and Seiss' words about the Pyramid pointing to the Pleiades when it was first built: ... the position of the Pleiades at the time of the completion of the Great Pyramid of Egypt, "God's Stone Witness," is a very prominent feature of that building in the midst of the land of Egypt. For these and other reasons Bible Students have good cause to believe that in the region of the Pleiades is located the throne of Jehovah God,... [6] Because it was viewed as being where Jehovah lived (heaven) it was worthy of the Bible Students reverence (worship?) and study: If somewhere in the space among the Pleiades is the throne of God, then this group is worthy of our most reverent study. [7] When the Society ended its belief that God lived in the Pleiades in 1953 they stated that this "reverence" could lead to star worship: were we to think of the Pleiades as his throne we might improperly view with special veneration that cluster of stars.--Deut. 4:19; 2 Chron. 2:6; 6:18. [8]
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

I have also read in several books that Alcyone is in fact the Central Sun, and that the Earth, Sun, Moon, and other planets on our own system revolve around Alcyone in a long orbit. I know that I myself feel a very strong connection to Alcyone, and the Pleiadies in general, and always have. I can remember as a child my Grandpa pointing to the cluster and telling me, that is where humans came from. In later years, an Ancient Cherokee Chief told me the very same thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

What I do know is that the devil is very real if you are a true believer in the word of God. And as you probably also know; the devil has many names and that only stupid and ignorant people consider this entity stupid and a metaphor.

You said it pretty plainly there, friend, "the devil is very real if you are a true believer in the word of God"

So by that logic, the "Devil" a metaphor for the evil in men, is real only if you believe in "the word of God." What is this word of God you speak of? I have searched high and low, and read thousands of books, and have yet to come onto the volumes written down by the God himself. And to enlighten you just a little, God has many names too, and some of those names are associated with evil. There is no Ultimate Author of Evil, friend, stop trying to make one up. It is all one Force of Energy, after all.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

That was great! Couldn't have said it better myself. I have often said to Christians why not just stop believing in Satan and Demons, and they will cease to exist?, but of course they must keep these creatures alive and well, so that people will not leave the cult, and take their money and power with them. It is a scare tactic, plain and simple. The Holy Roman Church came up with the biggest scam to gain power and money every thought up. And it still works today.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That was an awesome answer S&F

Thanx

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by NZkraw

Well you've been duped my friend. Satan is the evil one, not Yahweh.

You will find out in due time of course.

But then it will be to late for your soul.

Really? Did you know your Yahweh was a Dragon? Of course you didn't, you obviously never research things, I have been reading some of your posts. The Seraphim of the Bible are winged reptilian entities. And the ancient Jews translated the word Seraphim to Drakons. And the ancient Christians depicted them as winged serpents or dragons. And the ancient Jews decorated the holiest temple furniture with "Holy" Drakons, and the scholars of the Jewish Encyclopedia state they were originally winged reptiles, and even today in Israel, this is such common knowledge that the AH64 attack helicopter is nicknamed the Seraph, complete with a seraph dragon painted on its nose. Oh, and the ancient Egyptian had a winged serpent-dragon called a Seraph as well. The evidence is more than overwhelming. Your Seraphim Angels out of your Sunday School coloring books are in reality the winged dragons believed in by virtually every human culture since the dawn of civilization. It is fully documented that the Hebrews originally acknowledge there was indeed a "god behind the dragon" as you say. The Bible states Yahweh was the greatest of the "Sons of God", and was the "Son" who picked the Hebrew people, just as they believed Ba'al Haddad was another son of the same Creator who picked the Cannanites. Here is a rather good post on the subject. Care to comment, RevelationGeneration? I have a lot more sources, including a friend who is a Jewish Rabbi, and is very well versed in the Hebrew language, both ancient and modern. He assures me that the Biblical God of Moses and Abraham was in fact a Dragon. He also tells me that the one you all call "Jesus" did not fulfil the Ancient Prophecy, is not the Messiah, and anyone who worships him as God is in mortal danger of losing their souls. Perhaps you should take your head out of that New Testament, which, as a matter of fact was written by a Roman family, and do a little research on your religion, your Bible, and it's origins. You will be shocked at what you discover.

Draco (constellation)

Draconians, known as the Serpent Race

Known Types of Aliens and Races

REPTILIANS: Fact or Fiction

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Now, sorry, but Christians never see those verses. See, the thing is, they don't really read their book they hold so dear, nor do they ever research anything about their religion, holy books, of Gods. When I went on a hunt for a religion that suited me, I researched them half to death. What wouldn't anyone do this, I wonder? I have yet to met even a minister who has read it cover to cover, used a good Strong's, and Hebrew to English dictoinary. Now days, all the read is the "New Translation" of the New Testament.

TRUE AUTHORSHIP OF THE NEW TESTAMENT
reuchlina.tripod.com...

THE PISO FAMILY IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Did you happen to notice that everything that is said in that link is speculation and opinion?

The person that made that site offers no real evidence of his claims, though i did notice he/they are trying to sell a book

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Dude, honestly, your going to quote Rutherford? That is where this comes from. Do you actually know who he is and if you do have you read anything by him? If you haven't here ya go www.strictlygenteel.co.uk... I'm sorry but the jw's have nothing for me. Call me close minded or whatever but I have read enough of the jw material.

Your link for the authorship of the bible being the Piso family......no. The fact that Abelard Reuchlin admits in his own book that arius calpurnius piso appears nowhere in history but yet if you connect all the dots its actually flavius josephus should make you automatically look for any substantiating proof out side of his own works. I have found zero.

Your posting about dragons has some interesting background. I have looked into this myself but haven't came quite to the conclusions you presented here. Although it deserves a good read for anyone that has interest in the origins of said faith. I believe the most interesting is listed in 2kings 18:4 which speaks of a serpent image made by moses which the children of israel burned incense too.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I believe the most interesting is listed in 2kings 18:4 which speaks of a serpent image made by moses which the children of israel burned incense too.

Yes, and there was another time when the people were being bitten by snakes, and the God told Moyses (correct spelling) to erect a statue of a Dragon and it would stop, and it did stop. I did a research project on this last year, and the thread went somewhat viral in here:
Were Humans Created by Reptilians?
From the post:

I have also pondered the possibility that Yahweh did not want anyone to see his physical form because he was so extremely ugly and gross. Could Yahweh have been a Reptilian? After all, remember what Yahweh told Moses when Moses asked to see his face.....All Moses got to see was Yahweh's behind. Many ancient people all over the world have described Reptilian/Lizard/Dragon like beings, and some have described Reptilian humanoids. (Hybrids?) Common in numerous mythologies are tales of Reptilian creatures (usually not humanoid) who are hostile to human beings. The Mayan god Gucumatz was described as a "serpent of wisdom" who enlightened humankind, as was his Aztec] counterpart Quetzalcoatl. The Hopi refer to a race of reptilians called the Sheti, or "Snake-Brothers", who live underground. The Cherokee and other Native American peoples also refer to reptilian races. Cecrops, the legendary first King of Athens was said to have been half man, half snake.
www.theoi.com...

In Africa, the shamans claim to bear extensive esoteric knowledge of a race of Reptilians called the Chitahuri, whom they say control the Earth. They also claim to have accounts of a Reptilian race who created them and used them to work their gold mines, extremely similar to the accounts allegedly described in the Sumerian tablets.
www.reptilianagenda.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by NZkraw

Everything i've been taught from birth - by good people - contradicts what you're saying.

So, pics or it didn't happen.

It wouldn't be so bad, but you're asking me to gamble my immortal soul.... you know what eternity is right??? I've had to spend enough years on this crapheap of a planet with all you evil nasty childish greedy idiots as it is, i plan to enjoy my rest in heaven with some decent folk instead!

Plus, people who follow the 10 commandments generally turn out ok... the world leaders, who all seem to be worshiping owls just fine from their boho groves, on the other hand, go around killing everyone and, as you say, are getting richer.

Sure, the chruch might not be corrupt these days, the people who follow religions might not be good, but the fundamental difference between "follow 10 simple and fair rules and forgive with love" and "do whatever you want, regardess of who gets hurt"

How can you sit there and justify sacrifice? doesn't the occult ask you to sacrifice babies too??? how thick do you have to be to convince yourself this kind of # is ok, as long as you get to do what you want for 80 odd years?

But that's just it....

LOTS of things that we've been 'taught' from birth are wrongs. Especially in the case of religion. Years of indoctrination took place, and that's really why its customary to bring babies to church....

Get some good ole' brainwashing early on.....

Yes, everyone has been 'taught' that Satan was evil. Let's discuss that:

1. The TERM Satan (that was not his name) translates from Hebrew to mean 'enemy'. Just because someone has been labeled as someone's enemy does not mean that they are evil. Just means they have an adversary.

2. Satan was also called Lucifer by the human slaves and angles, (Lucifer, by the way, means "the illuminated one: bringer of light")

3. Lucifer/ Enki was also a 'god'. God is a term that was used in our ancient vocabulary to describe 'divine' or extraterrestrial beings...

4. Lucifer/Enki was referred to as 'god' in the bible, until he betrays 'Lord God (the Christian god)/ Enlil. Note the exchanges in conversation between God and Lord God throughout the bible. It is not until God sides with the humans, enlightning them and lead the revolt against the tyrannaous 'Lord God' that he is referred to as Satan (enemy)

5. In the Garden of Eden, Satan wants to enlighten Eve. She is afraid of knowledge because the Lord God hd told her that she'd die if she ever obtained it.

6. Satan tells her that not only will she not die, but she will become wise and have her eyes opened (intelligence) like the other gods.

7. Satan proves the Lord God wrong and shows Eve how she had been lied to, after he enlightens her.

8. Lord God comes stomping through, upset that the Eve has been enlightened. He punishes her and because he is in charge of this Earth mission, bannishes God, aka Satan (enemy) to the pitts of the gold mines for the duration of the mission

9. Satan leads a revolt/ uprising against Lord God

10. Murder talley of the bible: Satan: 10 (as a bet with the Lord God) Lord God: 2.3 million, not including the flood victims

Who is the REAL enemy?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by NZkraw

Now, sorry, but Christians never see those verses. See, the thing is, they don't really read their book they hold so dear, nor do they ever research anything about their religion, holy books, of Gods. When I went on a hunt for a religion that suited me, I researched them half to death. What wouldn't anyone do this, I wonder? I have yet to met even a minister who has read it cover to cover, used a good Strong's, and Hebrew to English dictoinary. Now days, all the read is the "New Translation" of the New Testament.

TRUE AUTHORSHIP OF THE NEW TESTAMENT
reuchlina.tripod.com...

THE PISO FAMILY IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I agree.

That's why its so hard for them to succeed in debate.

As a matter of fact, what do you call a Christian who has ACTUALLY read the bible?

An atheist.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join