It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists are not evil - neither is Satan (the conspiracy of the Churches)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Iam tired of going through threads and finding posts that say " Satanists are stupid and will burn in Hell for their sin" or "The Illuminati are initiated Satanists" and "True Satanism is were you worship yourself it is selfish" e.c.t. People say that jesus and god are the only way to save you eternal soul, this is false.

People say that jesus is all that's good? Really? Read this...
The Nazarene was slothful, indolent and lazy. He never worked like everyone else.
He freeloaded and lived off the work and labors of others.
He was a rude and unappreciative guest who often insulted his hosts.
He STOLE and ordered others to do so.
He condoned and advocated MURDER.
He is one of the worst hypocrites who ever existed.

The Illuminati are NOT Satanists: They are Catholics and Jews masquerading as Satanists! Think about it, Who are the richest "religions" in the world, Who runs all the media industry's (music, fashion,TV, movies) and who controls the banks?

The 10Comandents

JESUS: He is a fictional Jewish archetype, he was the biggest hypocrite ever to exist (if he was real) Has been used to remove all spiritual knowledge and replace it with Jewish archetypes, Jewish cities, towns, and other fictitious Jewish material crap. The "Jesus saves" baloney and the "born again" phrases have been twisted and incorporated into this fictitious character. In other words, deluded ones have been deceived into believing this character will take care of everything spiritual as long as they conform to the agenda. This deters one from working on one's own spirituality. There is nothing at all spiritual about the Nazarene, or the Jewish invented Christian program.
Since the Nazarene is fictitious, he can be anything to anyone. He is whatever the current system claims and dictates. He changes with the times and conforms to any agenda, no different from the Judeo/Christian Bible which is has verses and contradictions to suit any argument or purpose.

Jehova has no respect for human beings or their property. He coveted the land of the Canaanites, demanded relentlessly, the blood sacrifices of human beings and animals and continuously looted from others.

So what is his real name? Jehova? Yaweh? Both JHVH and YHVH mean I am that I am. Which one? Shibboleh? This makes about as much sense as he does.

Him and his ways? He seemingly LOVED murder and advocated it, he killed himself and had others kill for him, he killed men, woman, and children.

There are hundreds of verses that prove Jehova is a prolific liar. He and his nazarene, prophets and followers all bear false witness against Satan.

Who would you believe? A christian saying the world is only 2thousand years old or the Earth itself?

my own research has shown me Christianity is not "2,000 years old" as they try to claim it is. From what I personally believe, Christianity arrived with The Inquisition. Research points to the Vatican making a deal with extra-terrestrials known as "greys," wealth and power in exchange for human souls. In order for this to succeed, all spiritual knowledge had to be destroyed.

On the Subject of the New World Order: It is not my intention here to make a political statement. but, this motivates me all the more.
We often hear the hysterical ranting of xians who claim “Satan” is going about setting up a “New World Order” where human beings will be bar-coded like cattle and lose all of their freedoms and rights. This NWO is said to be a “one world communist state.” Xianity has a history of blaming the Devil for everything they do not agree with or in reality, their own crimes against humanity. This article is not written to make any political statements; only to set deluded individuals straight. With enough research and just plain common sense, Satan has nothing to do with this, whatsoever. It is judeo/xian inspired, the Catholic Church, National and World Council of Churches (of which most Protestant Churches belong to and support) are working for it, funneling the bulk of their contributions into it for politics, and are at the uppermost levels abusing occult power to achieve these ends. Of course, with the incessant blame-shifting, one will often hear from deluded xians: “Oh no!! That’s NOT MY church!!” The Protestants condemn the Catholics; completely ignoring the fact that their religions in many respects parallel Catholicism and ALL xian sects had their origins in the original xian church- the Catholic Church.

To summarize this, Satanism does not place restrictions upon people. Satan advocates individuality, freedom and the advancement of the human race. Satan does not represent chaos, as some believe. One must know him to appreciate this. Satan is very consistent.

Deluded xians and others readily blame Satan and “Satanists” when it comes to the subject of being “bar-coded” like animals. To begin with, if one would look with open eyes, one can see these are not teachings of Satan, but of the judeo/xian bible where people are referred to as “sheep,” one’s body is the property of “god,” one’s sex life, one’s desires and lusts, who one is having intercourse with and so many other things THAT ARE INSIGNIFICANT TO ONE’S SPIRITUAL ADVANCEMENT are made issues of in the judeo/xian bible

The true evil one is the master of deception and lies; “he deceiveth the world.” Paying for one’s own damnation is a common theme here. HIS NAME IS NOT SATAN/LUCIFER, BUT YAWEH/JEHOVA!!

Xians have stripped themselves of all occult power and understanding, have financed and worked for all of this for centuries and now they blame it all on the Devil. They cannot see it is their own “god” and nazarene.

Occult knowledge can be used by anyone for any purpose. Any fool can readily see the above is not of Satan, nor does it have anything to do with him and these so called “occult groups” are infiltrated from top to bottom by Catholic Jesuits and others who wish to delude those who might be Luciferian or Pagan and keep them under their control. This can be seen with their judeo/xian occult symbols, Jehova/YHVH “god” names and angels.

It is obvious in addition to all of this, the Catholic Church was enraged by the revelation of the pedophilia scandals. These actions were planned and deliberate. The pope and high-ranking clergy acted indignant and spiteful when exposed to the world. They were anything but sorry. We all know child rape makes for unstable personalities and these are needed to add to the chaos for fulfillment of their objectives. Deluded people who are spiritually and psychologically lost.

Sorry if this has offended anyone i just wanted to put it out there.
I dont mind if anyone wants an argument id be happy to reply back to your post.
If you have any questions, anything explained more, or any bible quotes to back up my thread just ask me...
edit on 9/12/2011 by NZkraw because: adding more

edit on 12-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Reply to post by NZkraw

Isnt this post just more of the same? Your belief is wrong and this is why. My belief is good and this is why. It all boils down to the fact that we are human and are imperfect no matter what belief you stand behind.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Do you sleep well at night?

I'm glad you registered today and decided to share your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It wasn't meant to sound like that i was just trying to make points on what i believe, i dont want to influence other people just express what i think on this subject.
I was a bit annoyed because a lot of posts i looked on were saying stuff about Satanism

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

yup i sleep pretty good, with lots of interesting dreams
Thank you i think i shouldn't of made it so out there though, im regretting that bit, by the way i like your avatar and signature

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Interesting...

Why did you decide to take up such an antiquated religion?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Im just drawn towards the Left-hand path, I cant really explain it I just felt like that's were I should be, I only really started doing research on it after a dream that I had.
edit on 9/12/2011 by NZkraw because: mistakes

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Satan isn't described as evil apart from going against gods way which i don't find evil considering god kills if you don't kneel before him but if the government is Satanic then they give Satan a bad name.

Oh and look up the real Satanists who go around killing......they don't give Satan a good name either.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This is a really great topic for a thread because it shows something important already and I am willing to bet everything I have the rest of the thread only goes on to prove it more. All the bad things you are going to hear about "Satanists" are going to come from people that learned about it from a Christian and yet they feel they know more about Satanism than anyone. By that logic it should make Satanists the greatest experts on Christianity around.

There is a reason people do not usually call a plumber to deal with wiring issues.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Oh and look up the real Satanists who go around killing......they don't give Satan a good name either.

Where do you look something like that up?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

It doesn't matter whether an ancient diety/human's race done, actually why would you even care. Satanists are depicted as evil whether you or anyone else begs to differ. I do not care about either of them, they can all go to hell as far as I'm concerned, because I worry about what I'm doing. Yes me, and nobody else.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

Google the Norwegian Satanists and their fellows.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

People say that jesus is all that's good? Really? Read this...
The Nazarene was slothful, indolent and lazy.
He never worked like everyone else. He freeloaded and lived off the work and labors of others.
He was a rude and unappreciative guest who often insulted his hosts.
He STOLE and ordered others to do so. He condoned and advocated MURDER.
He is one of the worst hypocrites who ever existed.

tell me.. is this some opinion of yours that has come out of thin air.. or do you actually have something to back up these claims?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I like your points that you have made in your post. Yes there is so much working against him in the world and the extremist Satanists do give Him a bad rep, and makes people think that Satanists are just all malicious psychopaths. As for the government, there is so much classified documents that would give so many people closure on past happenings and such.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by FallenWun

Google the Norwegian Satanists and their fellows.

Been there, done that.
Nothing but junk about black metal.
Sorry if I assumed you had some information to share.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

You offended me, because I'm a real, practicing Satanist who lives an evil, dangerous, heretical life. All Satanists should.

www.o9a.org

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Satanist...

Look you may mean well with your defense of being a Satanist...
You must be a Satanist yourself...
I dont personally care, good for you...

But the truth is... Real Satanist are evil...

I'm not talking those weekend worshipers
Who follow Anton Levey's version...

I've known my fair share of them type...

Being very active in the Metal community and befriending several Black Metal bands,
I know that those "Church of Satan" types mean no real harm...

BUT... there are Real Satanist, who worship the actual Satan...
Who in fact murder and sacrifice in his name...

I worked with the local police department a few years back on a ritual killing case...

A local group of Satanist abducted a 16 year old girl from several cities over...

Took her to their "Temple" (A regular old house with a altar)
They...
Prayed to Satan
Raped her...
Sacrificed her
Drank her blood
all the while they video taped what they did to her...

I'm known for my knowledge of the Occult...
So they called me in to review the tapes and confirm it was actual Satanic Rites...

So trust me I know the difference between Satanist...
One type is harmless and wants attention...
The other is a group of evil sons of B_tches

-Evol Eric

edit on 9/12/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Everything i've been taught from birth - by good people - contradicts what you're saying.

So, pics or it didn't happen.

It wouldn't be so bad, but you're asking me to gamble my immortal soul.... you know what eternity is right??? I've had to spend enough years on this crapheap of a planet with all you evil nasty childish greedy idiots as it is, i plan to enjoy my rest in heaven with some decent folk instead!

Plus, people who follow the 10 commandments generally turn out ok... the world leaders, who all seem to be worshiping owls just fine from their boho groves, on the other hand, go around killing everyone and, as you say, are getting richer.

Sure, the chruch might not be corrupt these days, the people who follow religions might not be good, but the fundamental difference between "follow 10 simple and fair rules and forgive with love" and "do whatever you want, regardess of who gets hurt"

How can you sit there and justify sacrifice? doesn't the occult ask you to sacrifice babies too??? how thick do you have to be to convince yourself this kind of # is ok, as long as you get to do what you want for 80 odd years?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun
This is a really great topic for a thread because it shows something important already and I am willing to bet everything I have the rest of the thread only goes on to prove it more. All the bad things you are going to hear about "Satanists" are going to come from people that learned about it from a Christian and yet they feel they know more about Satanism than anyone. By that logic it should make Satanists the greatest experts on Christianity around.

There is a reason people do not usually call a plumber to deal with wiring issues.

I just read up on Crowley.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
reply to post by NZkraw

People say that jesus is all that's good? Really? Read this... The Nazarene was slothful, indolent and lazy. He never worked like everyone else. He freeloaded and lived off the work and labors of others. He was a rude and unappreciative guest who often insulted his hosts. He STOLE and ordered others to do so. He condoned and advocated MURDER. He is one of the worst hypocrites who ever existed.

I can back up all of the claims i have made with evidence that I have found when I read the bible before I converted.

Sloth
Here, the nazarene encourages not washing:
Matt. 15: 1-20
1 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Mark 7: 1-9
1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.
2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.
3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.
4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.
5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctines the commandments of men.
8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Murder
Luke 19: 27
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Slavery
Luke 12: 47
47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

Stole
On the Sabbath, he and his disciples helped themselves to a farmer’s corn. When asked why he violated the law by eating on the Sabbath, he justified stealing by calling himself "lord of the Sabbath."
Luke 6: 1-5
1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands.
2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye that which is not lawful to do on the sabbath days?
3 And Jesus answering them said, Have ye not read so much as this, what David did, when himself was an hungred, and they which were with him;
4 How he went into the house of God, and did take and eat the shewbread, and gave also to them that were with him; which it is not lawful to eat but for the priests alone?
5 And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

The nazarene's sloth and greed often led to more theft:
He sent two disciples to steal an ass and a colt. He had no consideration as to whether taking the animals for himself would place any hardship upon whom he stole them from. Here, in addition to the act of stealing, the nazarene does not have the nerve to go and steal these animals himself, he orders others to do so.
Luke 19: 29-35
29 And it came to pass, when he was come nigh to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount called the mount of Olives, he sent two of his disciples,
30 Saying, Go ye into the village over against you; in the which at your entering ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither.
31 And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him.
32 And they that were sent went their way, and found even as he had said unto them.
33 And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt?
34 And they said, The Lord hath need of him.
35 And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon.

edit on 9/12/2011 by NZkraw because: quoted too much

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join