It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists are not evil - neither is Satan (the conspiracy of the Churches)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw
reply to post by radarloveguy

Thank you for your post and the link, it was an interesting read
I was hit by a car when i was 12 full force impact a near-death experience is something i have had before, i went to some place of light, but i knew it wasn't heaven . There was a lake a beautiful blue lake, next to it a pure-white pyramid with a shining golden cap on its peak. I turned around and there was a being Ive never heard before. He said "Welcome to your paradise", i asked him what he meant and he said "this is you 'Hell'", so naturally i asked him where i was and he replied "See you soon" then i woke up before i could answer him.

That reminds me a description of 'hell' on this site - Joy of Satan

I thought that site was a very interesting read, until i read the Seremons and realised they were all Nazi supporting racists. Seriously, these guys think Hitler was a true Satanist/Luciferian and should have won. They support the holocaust.

Watch what you align yourself with. There are hidden agendas, truths and lies in everything. Luciferianism is still an organised religion with it's own agenda.

Me, i believe only in peace, love and light. Anything that allows or encourages muder, intolerance or feeds the ego is wrong. Luciferianism along with the Abrahamic religions definitely all include the latter.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I thank you for taking your time to post. Why would i lash out at you, when you have not done anything to provoke me.
What i say and have quoted from were not out of spite or anger as I will not be the aggressor in anything. But, for wanting to tell my opinion and view points i believe in, just like others believe theirs. I will read your blog and i will tell you what i think about it.

I never post from anything but my emotions and what iam feeling always from the heart as the heart is where emotion and feelings are from right? Just as the Brain is where thought and thinking come from.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Yes my experience was similar, but not the same. To me the joy of Satan website has good information but is mainly for kids who want to seem rebellious. As for the neo nazi idealism that is out of the question. Hitler thought what was doing was great, but it wasn't what benefited society, it caused so much pain in those days, and many still feel it now. My father is German but he isn't the general description, he has blond hair and blue-eyes.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

google satanic extremists or satanic ritual abuse

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I would recommend reading "Memnoch the Devil" by Anne Rice,which casts Lucifer/Satan as the good guy forced to collect souls for a power crazed god.
Obviously there is a lot more to the story than that,but it really does give a most intriguing perspective on the whiole issue of who is the real god and who is the real devil.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

I will have to find that book, it sounds interesting. There are so few instances where books depict Satan not as a bringer of evil and widespread plague.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Ahhh so your only making a point about the name christian and when it came into use? I think you will find it is a bit older than the inquisition. I'm not really sure how the origin of the term would relate to anything your discussing unless your going to assert that it came to being because the idea of christ was introduced during that time. That would be an interesting read if that is the case your trying to make. I will google the vatican/alien idea to see if I can find anything that would support it other than opinion, but, I must admit I have little hope of finding it lol. I look forward to your information.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I have read your blogs, and i think that your writings are great, and very informational. But, I will stay true to what i believe in, as free thinking is a thought-form of inner-self righteousness. I have respect for you coming with your blog out of pure-of-heart. I was a Christian that converted to a Satanist, the only reason i left the church is because i felt spiritually drained and i had no energy, when i found Satanism and started researching; after i dedicated myself to Him i felt spiritually charged and full of speculation and energy. That was when i wanted to start asking questions and studied the bible with a scrutinizing eye - a way that i hadn't before. At the moment iam in a true state of bliss and calm. As enlightened as i will be - before i research my next questions.

edit on 9/12/2011 by NZkraw because: spelling

edit on 9/12/2011 by NZkraw because: mistakes

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

I think i looked up 'Vatican made a deal with the alien greys' something like that. It was either an angelfire document or i dont know. lol
I still need to think back on age of christianity statement.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I think i looked up 'Vatican made a deal with the alien greys' something like that. It was either an angelfire document or i dont know. lol
I still need to think back on age of christianity statement.

I have read some references to that deal myself, long ago and I don't remember where. It is clear that the Vatican DID make a deal with something in return for souls, for they certainly do try to get people all over the world to "give their hearts and souls" to "Jesus" a character they themselves made up from several different people, and many different stories. That soul power has to be going somewhere. Even the churches have a steeple, to focus the power up. Most Christians never once stop to think, hey, if Jesus is not real, then where does my power and energies go? The evidence is clear that Yahweh was a Dragon God, even the Talmud references this, and there is some evidence that Jehovah was a Pleiadian, as was his sons. Someone made reference to Enil/Enki, the Sumerian Gods. A different bunch altogether. Someone also said Satan and Lucifer were the same, I don't think they were. Do the research people, and stop guessing.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Sure he isnt evil he is fictional ya loons.. Ha.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I did a quick search for a deal with aliens by the vatican. I had to stop reading. I guess I may need to spend a bit more time looking but all I kept finding was copy/pasta one site to the next with no substance. Will give it another try later.

I am not familiar with evidence he was a pleiadian. And I will look into the dragon/talmud reference as well since I am not familiar with that either.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I have found the link to where i found the information that supplied my opinion that Christianity mainly the subject of jesus came about in the time of the Spanish Inquisition.

www.allaboutarchaeology.org...
www.historyoftheuniverse.com...

The first link, is about the shroud of Turin - how carbon dating places it at only 700 years old.
The second link, is placing what would of been happening around those times. 700years ago is placed between 1000years ago (The middle ages) and 550years ago (Colonialism renaissance)

As for my notions about this happening before the Inquisition here something you can search on google (Its a PDF file though) The Untold History of the Inquisition

Now Iam off to dreamland
Goodnight.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

It is true that you gain more knowledge and information everyday.
I have never though of tha pleiadian's being a part of this conspiracy of Xians and such. But, that would explain why so many UFO's are seen over the Vatican!
It's completely logical!

I thank you for sharing your post and enlightening me more. Enki one of the ancients is one of the Gods that many believe to be Satan, as some think that Satan and Lucifer are different also, it's just what people hear and think about so they say what they think and influence other people's thought.
Once again, I thank you.

edit on 9/12/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

I read YOUR FIRST POST on ATS (introduction post) and learned that you have been around '' alternative religions" very early in your life.

I am sure that you are aware that these religions/ beliefs are considered idol worship by God. When you wrote your OP (original post) of this thread I noticed that you do not write God with a capitol letter and do I have the strong sense that you have an antipathy for the God of the Bible. Why you dislike God and choose to worship stuff He warned us not to, I do not know.

What I do know is that the devil is very real if you are a true believer in the word of God. And as you probably also know; the devil has many names and that only stupid and ignorant people consider this entity stupid and a metaphor.

To know who satan or lucifer really is it is wise to learn about him...learn what God has to say about him. I mean not to learn what people tell you what he is but what the word of God has to tell about him.

Soon you will find out that satan is more or less someone who is out to distroy everything that God has created or loves. He is not only a distroyer of life but his personality is not of a person filled with empathy or understanding. It borders towards, or is psychopathy...

You are still very young and witchcraft, the dark or the white variant...satanism...or christianity itself are serious business. In my humble opinion when rituals and/ or sacrifices are involved you''d better know exactly what you are doing. The forces which will be adressed with these rituals/ sacrifices are very real, strong and can be used for '' dark intensions''.

Because it is such a serious business to work in these '' dimensions'' it is desirable that the people performing these rituals/ sacrifices are educated people and not some moron from the nearest coffeeshop with a quia-board. Therefore priest are educated people who (should) take their responsibillity seriously.

Anyways,..satan would like everybody to belief that he doesn''t exist and when you do, he would like you to belief he is a kind guy with good intensions....and not to forget....that he loves you.

edit on 12/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Anyways,..satan would like everybody to belief that he doesn''t exist and when you do, he would like you to belief he is a kind guy with good intensions....and not to forget....that he loves you.

edit on 12/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

Your post got it all right.
I know I arrive pretty late in this tread, wish I didn't because what I have to say is VERY important.

Satan is evil, he is a liar and a manipulator. All the "help" he gives to us humans are only to get something in return.
His master plan, is either to kill God directly in heaven or surpass heaven to become a god of his own. He will do EVERYTHING to attain his plan.

Satan is the bearer of the Great Deception and he will deceive everyone that exists.Sure Satan will let you do anything he wants, has long that it doesn't interfere with his plan. He promises a lot to his followers but in the end, he will NEVER be true to his word. He gets followers by deceiving the people, deceived from God, the world, life...

DO NOT TRUST THIS "SATAN IS GOOD" STUFF

It's all LIES, don't be deceived by Lucifer.

This goes out to the illuminati and other satan worshipers : In the end he will abandon you for his own greed, the same way you abandoned the true God for earthly riches.

Religions have been manipulated by Satanists and devil worships, the story of Adam and Eve has been romanticized to make the devil look like the good one in the situation. I mean, because of Satan, we have been kicked out of the garden of Eden, he himself got kicked out of heaven along with all the angels that followed him. It has NOTHING to do with helping human kind, it's all manipulation. He didn't give them knowledge, he made them sin. Satan even tries to make his followers believe that humans have no souls when he knows that we do have one.

No one knows the official story other then Satan and no one knows his official plan other then himself.

OP : I believe you have been blinded, Satan is the one that manipulated religions. Don't be caught in his web of lies because he has master plan and you are not going to benefit out of it. High ranking NWO people are communicating with, are giving gifts to and are doing everything Satan asks them.
You know why Satan works like that? Because he can't do it by himself. He NEEDS the sins of mankind to give him power.

Satan is EVIL don't be fooled.
edit on 12-9-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry to crush everyones understanding of Satan and evil but I can't help it.

If satan is indeed evil....where did he come from? Is he a God...did he create himself? My learnings inform me he was created BY God?

Secondly, use your imagination here: If I created you by speaking you into existence, and you witnessed me create entire worlds and universes......................................WHERE would you get the balls to try and box with me? If you know I can simply say, "Satan you no longer exist." How could you defy and wage a war against me. Apply this to God and Satan's relationship.

This shows that the story being spread is false.

If there WERE a such thing as Satan, he is nothing more than the negative to the positive charge of God, yet they are the SAME thing.

However the story goes SOOOOOO much deeper than what most people know.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Satan is evil, he is a liar and a manipulator. All the "help" he gives to us humans are only to get something in return.
His master plan, is either to kill God directly in heaven or surpass heaven to become a god of his own. He will do EVERYTHING to attain his plan.

Ok, so this is what I don't get about either religion highlited here, Christianity or Satanism.

Please explain to be what the real prize is for either one of them being top dog? What's in it for us?

If one wins over the other, so what? Do they want to win just so they can say they won? I simply don't get it.

It's like trying to buy a present for somebody who already has everything. What the heck do either one of them need any of us for, anyway? Would it be they would cease to exist if they didn't have anyone believing in them at all, which is what it seems to me.

So in that case, I will chose to vote independent style!

How about me, first, instead of looking above or below? I'm right here, but neither of them are!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I like your points that you have made in your post. Yes there is so much working against him in the world and the extremist Satanists do give Him a bad rep, and makes people think that Satanists are just all malicious psychopaths. As for the government, there is so much classified documents that would give so many people closure on past happenings and such.

Just to add...

There are more Christians, Jews and Muslims doing more damage around the world to the Earth than Satanists.

In fact do a google search for Satanist in the news... The majority you will see is references to the West Memphis Three and the Amanda Knox case. Not much after that. Do the same for Islamic and Christian crimes...

Just saying you don't see many Satanist or Mormons for that matter in the news committing crimes...

I read it was Satan who actually created man, AKA Enki? and it was his brother who hated man Enlil, AKA Jesus?

Either way my personal belief is that religion was created to confuse people just like we have Democrats and Republicans. I base my belief off of personal experience and do not consider myself to follow any religion. I just live how I feel is right, and use my common sense.

I love the thread though because I have been under the impression that we have been lied to since the beginning of time and I'm not confident that we will ever truly know the actual truth. That being said I don't follow violence and religion has caused nothing but...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Ok, so this is what I don't get about either religion highlited here, Christianity or Satanism.

Please explain to be what the real prize is for either one of them being top dog? What's in it for us?

If one wins over the other, so what? Do they want to win just so they can say they won? I simply don't get it.

It's like trying to buy a present for somebody who already has everything. What the heck do either one of them need any of us for, anyway? Would it be they would cease to exist if they didn't have anyone believing in them at all, which is what it seems to me.

So in that case, I will chose to vote independent style!

How about me, first, instead of looking above or below? I'm right here, but neither of them are!

Well God doesn't want presents that's for sure, because he is everything.
I don't have any answers about what happens if evil wins, but it doesn't feel like a good idea...

Btw, this has not much to do with Christianity, I am really not religious at all.
All I know is that we have not been told the full truth.

Satan did something worst then enlighten humans to get kicked out, why would he have needed the help of angels then? There is something else to this story...

Maybe God is greedy and doesn't want someone else to have the power or the knowledge to create a universe.
Maybe Satan wanted to have this power and this is would be the reason God threw him out of heaven.

There is a mystery in there, but from what I know, Satan manipulates in evil ways to get to his goals so I feel that his master plan is not good for us and only good for his ego.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join