It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists are not evil - neither is Satan (the conspiracy of the Churches)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I'm not a satanists but I do believe there is a lot of sides to a story some people lie and some people try to reveal the truth but end up wiped out by TPTB. I never understood the bible, because it seemed like a big contradiction. When I was little I knew that Santa Claus wasn't real just by reading the bible with the story of the three kings. Which lead me to believe if they can pull Santa Claus out of this then what other rabbit will they pull out.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

So murder is ok as long as I wash my hands first?

Man, you're either a nut job or you've done something so bad in your life that you fear not even jesus will forgive you.

that's your call, have a nice time in hell.

but do the rest of us a favour, stop posting this drivel whilst trying to drag our kids down with you, eh?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Since we on the discussion of how awesome and nice and righteous satan is...

There is a story that is about how mean and rotten old hickory is...

2:7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

2:8 And he took him a potsherd to scrape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes.

The Book of Job

Satan sounds really awesome there!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
"To summarize this, Satanism does not place restrictions upon people. Satan advocates individuality, freedom and the advancement of the human race. Satan does not represent chaos, as some believe. One must know him to appreciate this. Satan is very consistent."

Take a look around you and then try to justify every single one of your statements. It certainly wasn't the Bible that has caused our present day society which is becoming filled with:
Rapes
Mass murders
Hiluman and animal sacrifices
Leaders who could give a rat's butt about any one of us
Media glorifying sex, greed, success at all costs
Major media stars on record stating that they sold their souls to the devil for paltry world treats such as girls and booze and fame
Materialism
Claw your way to the top
'UFOs/aliens' resurfacing again from the growing use of occultism. Yes, these are demons. The same ones in all the old occult religions from before Noah's flood.
Constant attacks on the ONE religion that tells us what he really is - the corrupter of mankind, the tempter away from Yehuwah's laws.

The world is in chaos. And it certainly is not Yehowah that thrives on chaos. Only one force creates it, promotes it for one specific reason - to lead mankind away from their eternal salvation. So your blunt support in this 60 Minute Makeover of Satan/Lucifer is utterly for deceipt.

I would think that your list of lies will be pulled out on your judgement day -

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Ask Jahova about murder he sure knows a lot about murder.
Call me what you want to, I know that Iam a functioning member in society. I people from your belief or at least "upbringing from good people" that you what have some reason of understanding where Im coming from. But, obviously not. Why would i fear someone i dont believe in?
Thank you, yes i will have an awesome time in paradise.
No im not trying to drag your kids down its against the laws of the Earth that i follow to force religion upon children.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I knew when i started this thread there would be plenty of people out there to discriminate against my opinions on the thread in question.

There is so much contradiction in the world today, that sometimes its hard for anyone to know what is truth and what is a falsity glorified.

I believe what i do, and you believe what you do. I like to use my freedom of speech to express what im thinking. Like it or not, Im going to say what i want to - as it is my rite, and as it is your rite.

I like to read other peoples opinions and i like most of what i have read on this.
It is true that perfectionism is a contraction to itself when "practice makes perfect" and then "nothing is perfect". It is all what we want ourselves to believe, what we have experienced to add to our belief, and what we have been brought up to believe.

It is only ourselves that can make a choice for us to go on. Even if it is choosing a road that breaks off from the Crossroad of life, or a choice that we have dedicated ourselves to like a goal, we follow it non-the-less.

This also goes for religion, who are we to say that the other is wrong when we might all be? Who are we to judge when we will just get judged ourselves?

Thanks for all the feedback on your opinions, and you experiences. Sure there are the extremist Satanists that turn to making sacrifices in Satan's name, then there are the ones that believe themselves to be their own god. I like to believe what i do, like you like to believe what you do.

Everything forms a circle, as if everything has its own "circle of life" so to speak, there can be things like phases that have a start and an ending, but then it can form into something else.

Have a good and fulfilled life.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Just because you don't believe in God ,
doesn't mean He doesn't exist .
And He only brings judgement against evil .
He does own the joint you know , so our lives
are His to judge .
ps .... Hell is pitch black ,
and HOT .
.... you won't like it !

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Why would i waste my time replying to your post?
Because, that is my choice.
As it was the...
Rapers
Mass murderers
Human and animal sacrifices (To MANY other religions gods, As did Xians make blood sacrifice to YAHWEH)
Leaders
Media producers

Its is their CHOICE to be how they are

But, im sure its not your choice that you have bad grammar skills.

Id be glad to pull out this list. Mainly because they are all true not lies like you have been lead to think they are.

Do you honestly think that HUMAN CHOICE to do those things were caused by Satan? No, in the bible they raped, mass murdered, make many blood sacrifices, and anything else you've mentioned.

Have a nice night.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Good luck with your Devil/Self worshiping
Hope your a good God to yourself

You can be a good God to yourself by:

1. Looking both ways before crossing the street
  2. Watching your Carb intake
  3. Eating plenty of whole grains
  4. Saying NO to drugs
  5. Always brushing your teeth twice daily
  6. Getting a full nights rest
  7. Eating a healthy and hearty breakfast
  8. Respecting your Elders
  9. Paying your bills on time

I'll pray to Jesus to save your soul later

edit on 9/12/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
You may find my experience interesting...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Satan is Ea-Enki is he not?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
reply to post by NZkraw

ps .... Hell is pitch black ,
and HOT .
.... you won't like it !

That is what you are told Hell is like? Have you seen it for yourself? I know i havent, and i know that no one has. So how can they say something is one way when it could be another?

Just because I don't believe in YOUR god? I never said i dont believe that another supreme entity is out there i just view it differently then what others do.
He brings judgment against evil if you say so, to me is is the real evil.
No fundamentalist Xians and the rest actually have control over this world at the moment, with that NWO coming around soon i would rather be in a bar in Hell having a nice well-deserved cigarette and a nice bottle of bourbon&cola.

edit on 9/12/2011 by NZkraw because: add

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Yes, they are the same.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

I think what your describing is luciferianism...not satanism
Satanism is a parody pseudo-religion that sprang from the catholic church to create a monster...
To be a satanist, you can be also a luciferian with a sense of humor, or an atheist, or anything else...its a joke basically...just a trolling towards catholic churchianity...hense why their services and such are similar to catholic services, but with their own humorous pretend evil twist...

luciferianism is the actual belief that Lucifer is the one trying to save mankind from a rather evil overlord and bring them a path to freedom and such..

Just felt the need to split a hair here.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
"Do what thou wilt" refers not to the outer emotional and intellectual self but to this sacred inner core of personal divinity
satans law is to please self, irrespective of damage to others. Its a fact and not implied. Some satanists deny or dont believe it is formed that way.
Christianity on the other side teaches two laws. Love God and love each other.
Matthew 22:37-40 ...'Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Jesus went one step further and died to show his love for mankind.
satan has done nothing but deceive mankind as was in the garden. For this the offspring of the woman WILL destroy him. Satan doesnt want to be destroyed so is waging war against mankind

The pathetic story of man's fall is related in Genesis chapter 3. The serpent was cursed for misquoting God's word and tempting Eve to disobey it. The man and woman were punished for their disobedience. But a ray of hope comes into this dark picture when God says to the serpent:-

"I will put enmity (hatred, opposition) between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it (the woman's seed) shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel" (Gen. 3:15).

This verse is highly concentrated; we need to carefully define the various things involved. A "seed" means a descendant or child, but it can also refer to the people associated with the particular "seed". We will see later that Abraham's "seed" was Jesus (Gal. 3:16), but that if we are "in" Jesus by baptism, then we also are the seed (Gal. 3:27-29). This word "seed" also refers to the idea of sperm (1 Pet. 1:23); so a true seed will have the characteristics of its father.

The seed of the serpent must therefore refer to that which has the family likeness of the serpent:-

distorting God's Word
lying
leading others into sin.

Thats the biblical view, yours is opinion.
Make of it as thy wilt

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Who is also G_d, Master of Genesis sciences.

I don't agree what you said about Jesus. There should be some literature to support your claims and I can find nothing even notably credible. Not even a mention in ancient scriptures. If you can point me to some links I'd happily read them. I believe Jesus was of Sumerian heritage. Galileans were descendants of Sumerians, not Judeans.

So, Satan is God. But his brother, who played no part in the creation of Man, or Adamus, took claim to that role and made everything about EaEnki to be perceived as evil. His name was to not even be spoken.

Does Satanism actually believe in Satan as being an Alien entity, or Higher being not of this planet?

Thanks SaturnFX, Luciferian, I'm speaking about Luciferianism.
edit on 12-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boony

I will take of it as thine wilt.
But the bible also says "honor thy father and thy mother" then goes on to say later that "Thee who loveth father or mother more then me is not worthy of me, and thee who loveth thy son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me". That sounds really loving. Im also sure that a loving god wouldnt mass murder gentiles just because they didn't bow their knee to him, and if he is the only god then why would he be jealous? wouldnt he reveal his glory to them so they knew what they were doing was wrong?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Here is a few words from Ian McCormack ,on Hell

People have this picture of hell, of party time and great enjoyment. I used to think that too. I thought that you would do all the things there that you're not supposed to do on Earth. That is absolute trash. The place I was in was the most frightening place I've ever been. The people there could not do anything that their wicked hearts wanted to do, they couldn't do anything. And there's no boasting. Who could you boast to down there? “Oh yeah, I raped, murdered, plundered, pillaged.” Well whoop-de-doo boy! There's nothing down there to talk about, nothing. And they know that judgment is coming.

There is no relationship to time in that place. The people there can't tell what time it is. They can't tell whether they've been there ten minutes, ten years or 10,000 years. They had no relationship to time. It was a frightening place.

The Bible says that there are two kingdoms, the Kingdom of Darkness, which is ruled by Satan, and the Kingdom of Light. The book of Jude says that the place of darkness was actually prepared for angels that disobeyed God, not for people, ever.

And it was the scariest and the most frightening and the most terrifying place I have ever been in. I would never wish or hope that even my worst enemy went to hell.

.... I suggest you read more of his testimony here..

www.near-death.com...

I can personally vouch for his authenticity

edit on 12-9-2011 by radarloveguy because: redemption

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Has anybody on this thread ever seen The Invention of Lying.... anybody? Have you ever thought of all of the bull crap that you hear and you read and maybe for once pull your head out of someone else's buttocks and picked up on common sense and realize that uhmmm Adolf Hitler was Christian does that make him good.. nope. Maybe zodiac characteristics had something to do with that... who knows God and maybe God knows that most of you who are so gullible into believing in a book that makes him seem like he just making it up as it goes will somehow wake up out of this fairy tale and get him. If God is an Aeon don't you think that more than likely he got more faith than we would ever have. So why would God have to make up fairy tale stories for u to believe in him? If God is in you and you are one with God then what do you need a book for to make you feel comfortable with your life here on earth? Everybody knows that a man can not be trusted prime example. Adolf Hitler crazy Christian who killed Jewish people so he can help usher in the new world order. He was just another pawn in the game of chess just like Saddam Hussein cows who get sacrificed for the newness of the world. I could keep going but I'll stop here this is like a rollercoaster I'm getting sick.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

God is who you believe him to be, Jahova or Satan - its what you want to believe.

Thats good that you express your opinions. There was literature in support of my post but most of it was destroyed in the witch-hunts and Inquisition, it is very hard to find any information on these claims too. theisticchurchofsatan.webs.com...

Satan is my God, as he is others God too. Its about preference and what you want to but your devotion into. Satan and Yahweh/Jehova are two separate beings. Satan maybe a God, as Jehova maybe an alien. Or maybe they are both different kinds of Alien (Reptilians and Greys).

There are many different kinds of Satanism like Theistic (believing in Satan as a real being), Lucaferian (believing in Satan as a mindset), LaVeyan (worshiping yourself as a God), extremist (actually making blood sacrifices in the name of Satan). The list is very extensive with lots of different sects. Some believe that He is an Alien from another galaxy (think how some people believe the pyramids were built by aliens) those aliens may have been "Demons" and that is what some people believe. While others think of Him as an entity from another realm/dimension/plane, it is up to the believer what he wants to believe.
edit on 9/12/2011 by NZkraw because: spelling error

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join