It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(fireworks, not explosions) being heard right now in Central NJ,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Andre Neves

uh well its been going on all summer. why would they stop on 9/10? our military needs to be prepared! don't stop because of the sentiment.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Listen, I'm sorry for my OP being "vague", but that's all the info I can give you. What, did you want me to get in my car and drive toward where they were coming from to go investigate so I can provide you with more detailed info?

They sounded like explosions. It didn't sound like fireworks. There was way too much bass in each thump, especially the first which I felt and heard thru my headphones. And they went on for about 45 mins straight with several seconds in between. Then they would stop for about a minute and start again. The timing wasn't consistant or anything.
I'm just reporting what me and my wife heard. She was watching TV. After the first one went off and I felt it, I took the headphones on and looked at her. By the time I took them off, she had already muted the tv and looked at me and said, "wtf was that?"

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Going to stand by this thread
for further updates. Don't think
it was fireworks - we don't do that
for 9/11.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I don't blame you at all for being concerned about it and posting. If I lived where you do, I'd be suspicious of every boom I heard, as well... this time of year anyway.
edit on 9/10/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Nothing here in Little Falls area....

One thing often hear fireworks, either from towns or sometimes from baseball stadium in Montclair (actually
Little Falls)

Probably nothing to worry about.....

But for people to be reporting the same sounds at the same time in Southeast PA? Was is that, like at least 50+ miles?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Did you hear sirens after the explosion
sounds?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Good for you, Andre. Sometimes the skeptism becomes overwhelming and all you can do is post what you are experiencing. I absolutely believe that you heard something. As for me, I'm on the border of Rockland county, NY and Bergen county, NJ, and have not heard anything. Please keep us advised and thanks for posting...

Timidgal

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Going to stand by this thread
for further updates. Don't think
it was fireworks - we don't do that
for 9/11.

Some idiots could be lighting fireworks. I have some outside right now. They've been lighting them almost all summer and stopped last week, only to start right now. It's irritating because it scares my daughter.
I live on the outskirts of Tacoma so I can't vouch for the OP..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It's possible that with the earthquake in recent weeks near there that one of the nuclear power plants is having trouble. I've heard that there have been quite a bit of relatively unreported aftershocks.

Don't want to scare you, though. Odds are that it's just a bunch of simultaneous military drills.
edit on 10-9-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Our Fire department got called out for 2 calls at 10:23/10:25

One for smell of natural gas in apartment complex on Garrett Mt. Another for smell of smoke in house

Both unfounded

Recieved, I'm actually @ a detail within a 1/2 mile of there...lol small world. Stay safe brother.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
And this thread was put under the 9-11 conspiracy category because....................in 15 minutes it'll be that date. right?
Because clearly you couldn't have POSSIBLY heard (what you think were) explosions and conclude it has to do with September, 11, 2001, right?
Because if that IS what you're doing then, we (the public) are getting JUST as bad as the media.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: typo

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I just now --tried-- to 'Google' "explosions in new jersey 9-10-11" and Google would NOT give me ANYthing with "explosion" in that regard. It kept giving me all kinds of mundane --nonsense-- totally unrelated to what I was troubleshooting for, while I tried variations on it even.
I know, Google is some kind of NSA social shepherding cointelpro, I believe that.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'd suggest either of these 'Firework' events explain what's happening...

Sept 10 - sometime between 9:30 and 10:45 p.m., according to the Coast Guard permit; NYC 311 says 10 p.m. Upper New York Bay/south of Governors Island for the Kanynelive, LLC/Liberty Warehouse Fireworks Event
Update: Sept. 10 - Fireworks on the Hudson River at Hoboken’s Pier A for the Hoboken Italian Festival, Feast of the Madonna Dei Martiri from 9:15 to 9:45 p.m.

Source

Oz
edit on 10-9-2011 by Ozscot because: posted the wrong one

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If any of you feel like monitoring radios for details , have fun Radio Reference New Jersey

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ozscot

Thats actually nowhere near central Jersey, but thanks for your input.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
fireworks

nothing anywhere else on it

chillax peeps

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
so this guy got 15 flags for posting about fireworks.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Maybe a false-flag attack is underway?

I'll look around, maybe it's nothing though. Just some ordinary, ground-shaking explosions.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yes, I'm pretty sure it was fireworks:

sahyder1 Ayaz Hyder
Why are there fireworks in the Edison/Piscataway/New Brunswick area right now? @njdotcom @News12NJDesk #nj

Tweet from twitter

top topics

<< 1   >>

join