It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles is very active at the moment just looking at the live quake cam.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bers81
Today i gave a look on the webcam abclocal.go.com...
and i admit i said "omg it happened" but it must be the cuban earthqauke

Wow just looked at the cam, that is quite a picture. I think that was the 3.5 Los Angeles had this morning.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
In dreamfox1's post earlier he/she mentioned that the cam got quiet before the 4.1. If you look at the cam, it also got quiet before the 3.5 this morning. The cam is quiet again, makes me nervous.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Still waiting for this quake ....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

edit on 15-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just noticed something weird about the names of the previous major earthquakes.

They all have a biblical/metaphysical symbology.

Concepcion, Chile, (I could be wrong, but named after the virgin birth)
Christchurch, NZ, (Christ's church)
Sendai, Japan (Wikipedia says this means for thousand generations).

Los Angeles (the Angels) is the only west coast city I could find that would fit this symbology.

I know names of places in no way predict natural disasters, but I'm thinking it's a weird coincidence, along with the 188 day pattern and the clockwise direction around the plate.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
BAD MOON RISING

Here are the lyrics

BAD MOON RISING

I see the bad moon arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today.

[Chorus:]
Don't go around tonight,
Well, it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

[Chorus]
All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like we're in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.
edit on 15-9-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by collietta
I just noticed something weird about the names of the previous major earthquakes.

They all have a biblical/metaphysical symbology.

Concepcion, Chile, (I could be wrong, but named after the virgin birth)
Christchurch, NZ, (Christ's church)
Sendai, Japan (Wikipedia says this means for thousand generations).

Los Angeles (the Angels) is the only west coast city I could find that would fit this symbology.

I know names of places in no way predict natural disasters, but I'm thinking it's a weird coincidence, along with the 188 day pattern and the clockwise direction around the plate.

Yes, that was one of the coincidences I was thinking about. A lot of people have noticed that and have been trying to figure out where in California the next name would fit. That's why when I heard that Santa Maria was just across from Japan, it made me think of Revelation 12. Revelation 12 happens to be in the stars September 29, 2011. Using stellarium program nobody has been able to find that happening on any other date. The women clothed with the sun is represented as Jesus' mother mary and the Jewish people. The child taken up to heaven represents Jesus or the body of Jesus which the church is the body of Christ. There are some good videos of it also showing you the stellarium program on that date. Also in that verse in Revelation 12 it talks about the devil and the diablo(devil) nuclear plant is on the same fault line as Santa Maria. Maybe there is something to it, we will see.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

When I noticed that, I pulled up google maps trying to find any cities with the meaning of death. If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't of thought of the angels. .
I've been a little anxious since the 6.4 in Vancouver. It doesn't help that our crotchety old cat has been acting strange too. But it could be just Autumn setting in.

I live in Washington and studied a little bit of PNW geology. I know that the fault off of Vancouver is capable of producing a mega thrust quake, I don't know if there is a fault in California capable of producing the same.
Even though we could be next, I take comfort in this symbology, especially today. (Sorry Socal)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This question is for anyone living in California near the coast. How are you animals acting? Do you hear any birds? Do you smell sulfur? In Joe Brandt's vision it happened at 3:50 p.m. California time.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This question is for dreamfox1: Does the cam look normal to you? You are the authority here on the quake cam. I have only watched it a little bit. When I first started watching it, it was jumping along about the same just a little shaky. Then it got really quiet and then a 4.1, then it got quiet again and then a 3.5. It has been quiet for a long while now. What is it like on other days? Is it quiet like this?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
This question is for dreamfox1: Does the cam look normal to you? You are the authority here on the quake cam. I have only watched it a little bit. When I first started watching it, it was jumping along about the same just a little shaky. Then it got really quiet and then a 4.1, then it got quiet again and then a 3.5. It has been quiet for a long while now. What is it like on other days? Is it quiet like this?

Looks calm at the moment except for the long small quakes and the larger ones before them.

The UTAH quake disappeared again now i am pissed that they are hiding info from us

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Type: Earthquake
41 minutes ago
Magnitude: 3
DateTime: Thursday September 15 2011, 22:01:50 UTC
Region: Utah
Depth: 0.3 km

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: info

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: USGS is hiding something

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

Is the duration of the post to post,( -------I I-----) is about 60 seconds,?? guessing,,
drum speed RPM,, any idea at what it is set at?

the 4.1 lasted 4 or 5 seconds, by eyewitness accounts,
trying too fit time scale too big black marks,

thanks.
ie: last big black,,,, 30 sec. approx?

edit on 15-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Ya those hatch marks are exactly 1 minute apart. I timed it because I was wondering also.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

It's 3:54 PDT

Cats are sleeping, fish are calm, no sulphurous smells, and I just heard the raucous hilarity of a murder of crows.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That quake in Utah never came up on my iphone app. I told you they were hiding quakes. I don't know why, because the ones they show us are more than enough to be alarmed over.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

No out of the ordinary southern Cali smells. Birds seem normal.
I don't have any pets. No rainbow clouds or hums, booms or dizziness.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
reply to post by kwell

It's 3:54 PDT

Cats are sleeping, fish are calm, no sulphurous smells, and I just heard the raucous hilarity of a murder of crows.

Murder of crows?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by relyt

thanks,,
so 30 secs on drum equates,,
approx too,

5 secs ,
at ground level.?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Is the duration of the post to post,( -------I I-----) is about 60 seconds,?? guessing,,
drum speed RPM,, any idea at what it is set at?

the 4.1 lasted 4 or 5 seconds, by eyewitness accounts,
trying too fit time scale too big black marks,

thanks.
ie: last big black,,,, 30 sec. approx?

edit on 15-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

Looks like a minute intervals every pause.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join