It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 year anniversary 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well this lats ten years has gone fast, cant believe it's been that long since 9/11
i'm average bloke from australia never been to the state's before, when i heard on that day
in 2001 my heart sunk. I mean what brings a person/persons to do something like this. My guess
is a group of wankers. I watched a full lengh doco on the attacks and didnt relize the full scope of what
happend i mean ppl jumping out of the towers because of the heat and so on..... it still brings a tear to the eyes

I guess what i'm tryin to say is my heart goes out to all who lost family or friends on that day

p.s i'm glad you guys faught back and kicked some ass!!!!

p.s.s The new building look's very nice indeed. are they building one or two??

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfighter1978
reply to post by Anonymouth

wow not what i was expecting.... why did you even reply to this. Must have touched a nerve did i....hmmmm

What where you expecting?

"aww poor wee thing" *pats on head*

Seriously, sympathy came and gone, 10 years ago.

Actions between then and now simply eroded any sympathy left.

See you next year I guess, same old gutter.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymouth

Seriously...who do you think you are? You do not speak for me. You do not speak for anyone but yourself. For a poster who has been on this site for all of 4 days now... maybe you should take the time to learn about courtesy towards other posters. As a matter of fact the thread I am linking would be a great place for you to start.

Our forums are here for people to be able to share opinions they cannot share with anyone else. Confiding in people you've never met and trusting them with information you would otherwise never discuss is a step which takes courage. When members are rude, they not only discourage those whom they intend to hurt, but offend everyone who reads their rude posts, and make the discussion environment less pleasant for everyone. To engage in stimulating, topical discussion we must minimize the disruption caused by off-topic digressions, and insults or other forms of personal commentary are always off-topic. Thus the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use require us to be civil:

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

This is not a request, this is a requirement for membership.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You claim the OP is spamming the boards with 9/11 sympathy threads, but this is the first thread from this particular poster on this topic. If you dislike the topic, click the button that says "Forums" and feel free to read about other topics, you can start with the link above that I just posted for you. It is your choice, if you choose not to read it than all I can say to you is Welcome to ATS, enjoy your short stay here.
edit on 10-9-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If i could go to bed tonight and sleep for 30+ hours till monday i would be very happy

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
10 years on and the real perpetrators havent even been looked at through the eyes of the American nation. 10 years and more than half of you're nation is still blind to the real perpetrators of the 9/11 incedent.

The only thing i care about is the minipulation of the good folks in the not so good anymore'US of A, and the voice that they are missing.

best'a luck guys, keep the movement going.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouth
reply to post by MrWendal

9-11 so terrible, poor we Americans.

Meanwhile, lots of people dying the world over from starvation, neglect, natural disasters, political manipulation.

But lets just focus on the poor wee Americans 10 years ago.

Talk about selfish and self centred and attention seeking.

It maybe his first thread, but it's not the first on this very topic.

Can't handle what I have to say? Not my problem.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Anonymouth because: (no reason given)

No one is crying "Oh us poor Americans" except the media. I am certainly not being selfish or self centered, but YOU are. Here we have an OP from Australia who shares his thoughts and you go on the attack because YOU dont want to hear it anymore.... so who is really being selfish and self centered? It is not me.

As far as handling what you have to say... I am handling you just fine and I am doing so one handed. You have been on this site for 4 days and already you are attempting to decide what content should remain and what should not. Get over yourself, your not the only person here and your not that important. Have some respect for other posters.

Have you ever heard the saying that it is best to remain silent and be thought a fool rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt? I really think that applies here.

edit on 10-9-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

By keeping harping on about 9-11 all you are doing is keeping the story alive as an excuse to take more rights and freedoms from us.

Thanks 9-11 ranters, for helping them take my rights and freedoms away.

We need reminded each and every year, so we can sign those rights away. Thanks guys.

And YOU are the people helping them do it.

Move on, stop assisting the NWO.

YOU are what is called "useful idiots" in the intelligence community.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

By keeping harping on about 9-11 all you are doing is keeping the story alive as an excuse to take more rights and freedoms from us.

We need reminded each and every year, so we can sign those rights away. Thanks guys.

Really?? Maybe you can explain to me like I am a 5 year old how a person from Australia, posting his thoughts about 9/11 on the internet is taking freedom away from you? How exactly does that work?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Guys, don't feed the troll. That's all this anon wanna-be is.

To the OP - thanks for the thread. A truly sad day that shouldn't be forgotten.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Really?? Maybe you can explain to me like I am a 5 year old how a person from Australia, posting his thoughts about 9/11 on the internet is taking freedom away from you? How exactly does that work?

If you cannot see it, then you really are blind and dumb.

By keeping fuelling the 9-11 every year, all you do is give justification to the government that we need protecting.

Good job guys.

Useful idiots.

You just made the governments job easier., 9-11 is like a viral advertising campaign.

So now I'm "dumb". Well let us see how dumb I really am....

Please show me where anyone in this thread has been "keeping fuelling the 9/11 every year"? There is a big difference between people who refuel the fear of 9/11 and the MEDIA who keeps refueling the fear of 9/11 in order to push an agenda. All this OP did was share his thoughts.... FROM AUSTRALIA!

Someone here is certainly dumb... but I won't mention any names

So again I ask you... how does a person from Australia who shares his thoughts on 9/11 take freedom away from you? It is very direct question which should be easy for a person of your superior intelligence to answer.

You know who else has made a thread about the 10 year anniversary of 9/11?? The site owner did. It is called September 11, 2001: Personal Stories 10 years later and you can find it at the following link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why don't you jump into that thread and tell SO how dumb he is

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
im sorry to thoes who dont like this post and to the 4 day old child i agree get over your self.....
you sound like a person that couldnt give a s#@t about anyone but your self.

this post was not supposed to affend it was implying my thoughts on an event that not only
affected america but the world aswell.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join