It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 year anniversary 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
All this fear

I hope we get scanners at all airports, I asked my MEP if we can get them in all major ports and events.

I don't want to live in fear

Thank you for keeping raising awareness to this fear.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfighter1978
im sorry to thoes who dont like this post and to the 4 day old child i agree get over your self.....
you sound like a person that couldnt give a s#@t about anyone but your self.

this post was not supposed to affend it was implying my thoughts on an event that not only
affected america but the world aswell.....

Please do not apologize to the troll for posting your thoughts. That is what this community is here for. Personally I take come comfort in reading your thoughts. Really think about it for a second.... you are a million miles away to me. I live in the USA, you live in Australia and even with so much space between us this is the type of thing that bring us all closer together as a people. As part of the human race.

The images of 9/11 effected us all. No matter where we were on that day. Using the example you provided, I think all of us could relate in some way to the horror that some victims felt as they made a decision to either jump from the building to their death- or be burned alive. No one with a heart could have watched that scene and not been profoundly effected by it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

it truly was very hard to see it all unfold.... but i will not say anymore cause it is still a saw topic
to some ppl....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by starfighter1978

Dear Aussie-person. Thank you for caring, even tho the 1st person to post a reply slapped you down. I didn't lose anyone personally that day, but I did lose something. My 'rose-colored glasses' --and I will never see humanity in the same way unless I find them, but what are the chances of that, eh?

I'm not proud of the 'kick @ss' part of the story, but that does not detract away from my feeling of 'thanks' to you for taking the time to post.

P.S. I seriously can't believe it's been 10 years either!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
That is quite enough flaming... stop it now

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
A truly sad day that shouldn't be forgotten.

QFT right there, I won't forget it.

Still hard to believe it happened and even harder that 10 years flew by so fast.

Now while I am getting sick of the constant discussion on tv and online and the shows about that day, it still doesn't diminish the fact that over 3000 people lost their lives in the most tragic of ways thanks to the actions of a group of terrorists who hijacked planes in the name of hurting the Western ideals of democracy and freedom.

To those who knew people who perished in those attacks or have passed due to the cancers and other ailments gained from inhaling the dust and debris as they tried to help, I'll always be grateful and thankful for the efforts made by brave people who put others before themselves.

As an Englishman who saw the tragedy unfold live on tv after a long day at college, I feel a sort of kinship of sorts with the US.

Never forgotten.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Over one million people in Iraq and Afghinistan have died as a result of Americans being conned into going to war against innocent nations. You may want to express sympathy toward them, as well.

While you are thinking about that check what the brilliant researcher Ryan Dawson has to say about the events of September 11, 2001.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

They're not American, doesn't count.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Even more Iraqis lost their lives from the early 80s onwards due to the actions of their own former leader, Saddam Hussein and his insanity. Even his sons inherited it and gleefully tortured and massacred for their own amusement and to test out weapons on their population.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Even more Iraqis lost their lives from the early 80s onwards due to the actions of their own former leader, Saddam Hussein and his insanity. Even his sons inherited it and gleefully tortured and massacred for their own amusement and to test out weapons on their population.

So it's ok then...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Don't forget Saddam Hussein was our puppet. We put him into office and we also sold him chemical weapons to use against his people. Starting these wars a big mistake. Fighting terrorism was just a way to give the war machine a blank check.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
For me this is a time to reflect on how much I personally have changed in the last decade, along with the rest of the world and my relationship to it. I am now acutely aware every moment of every day that the world is owned and run by sociopaths and psychopaths. And through their influence they've turned our culture into secondary psycho patients who have lost sight of relevance, truth, love, and what it means to be alive and human. Very often I feel like I am living in a dreamland, walking among throngs of the walking dead, with the occasional vampire showing his ugly face.

How can people let themselves be so blinded? I feel like I have to struggle just to act normal while living in the confines of an insane asylum, just to make a living, or to try to be sociable. I've given up on many friends because I can't take that they refuse to see what sits right in front of their face, or others who see it but refuse to follow the train of logic through to the implications. I try to give them a break, but it is not easy. These were people I once deeply respected, who once taught me much, yet now they close their eyes with unquestioning apathy.

It all becomes so clear once you lift the veil just a bit, though it is admittedly a very painful process to go through, and the mind control field is very strong and prevalent. May the truth win out sometime before I die, because otherwise I can't see much use in remaining on this once beautiful rock, now spoiled and ever increasingly violent and brutal, thanks to the unrelenting efforts of the worst and most narcissistic among humanity.

So...that's the great gift 9/11 gave to me. Thanks $%^holes. You know who you are, but I am left with making educated guesses, you have so corrupted the system. You won't win, but in the meantime you sure have made a mess of this world. May justice be ours again...soon.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Videot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The events of September 11, 2001 forced Americans to face the fact that Zionism is greatest threat to our way of life.

Read the book by Greg Felton called "The Host and the Parasite"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join