It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
A conflict between the two is fraught with ugly possibilities.(Isreal/Turkey)
There are advantages on both sides though Isreal is technically out numbered.
They possess F18 aircraft which the Turks do not.
I believe these craft would fly rings around an f4 or even 104....
Turkey may have more tanks, but they are old russian castoffs id bet...T72s etc....
Isreal tanks are new and formidable.
Isreal will definately use its tactical and strategic nukes next war if they are severely out gunned or out numbered.
There is nothing to stop them in my humble O>
The isrealis have always played for keeps so dont mistake their actions for bluster or propaganda really.
If Turkey sends a warship, Isrteal will put an exocette missile through it from a twenty mile standoff at height.
There will be no danger to the pilots but the ship is doomed.
Isreal will shoot the works, if provoked, just know it......

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Wow, if I count all the threads in regards to Iraq/Afghanistan, Libya and Israel.......it appears a majority of threads appear to target Israel and a majority of the posts are coming from Americans then Brits. I don't think the USA or UK are in any shape to be targeting lil ol Israel when their own forces are fast becoming an embarrassment in Libya and Afghanistan.....while afew ugly truths are still surfacing over Iraq.

Thats just my take.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KicknAndScreamin

And that was in retaliation of an IDF officer killed? No it was'nt!

Perhaps the person I specifically asked the question in the first place could answer it, or is that too difficult?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

The Egyptians did NOT just destroy the Israeli embassy at all. Geez, where on earth do some of you get your information from? Do you guess it?

The Israeli embassy had their flag removed, some paperwork thrown out the window and a partial wall was damaged. The embassy, I assure you, is still very much intact.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Maccaron.Shakaron

The Armenians don't even come in to the recent spat of the Turks and Israelis.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Wow, if I count all the threads in regards to Iraq/Afghanistan, Libya and Israel.......it appears a majority of threads appear to target Israel and a majority of the posts are coming from Americans then Brits. I don't think the USA or UK are in any shape to be targeting lil ol Israel when their own forces are fast becoming an embarrassment in Libya and Afghanistan.....while afew ugly truths are still surfacing over Iraq.

Thats just my take.

Again because you must have missed it the first thousand times.
Many believe all the current invasions by the US and UK etc ARE being fought for Israel..
In fact many believe Israel are calling the shots..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron
reply to post by fooks

A hurting for Turkey?? I highly doubt it, it is simply history repeating itself just like the world wat 1 era when the British and Russians couldnt invade Eastern Turkey themselves so they had to make promises to the minorities in Turkey like the Armenians and Assyrians which only resulted in a genocide of Armenians, and Turks swiftly took their land back after a few years. This time it is Israel and Turkey doing this with Israel again backing pkk and Armenians and Turkey backing Palestinians(not that Turkey or Israel give a s#*t about these people), and i can assure you its only going to end badly for the Armenians and Kurds while in a few years everythings going to be back to normal for Turkey and Israel. Its always the minorities who suffer when two super powers exploit them for their own needs, in this case it may be a whole fake scenario played out to attack Syria without making it obvious that Israel is behind it all.

yeah, the ending, as you stated, is most likely true.

but turkey has to attack israel and bring all their stuff to do it by water and that is a stretch for them.

israel is in a better strategic position to kick some butt.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

That's just rediculous! Do you really believe that too?

It's got nothing to do with Israel. Israel just lost of it's best allies....Mubarak.....and it's quite possible at some point the King of Jordan and the King of Saudi Arabia may fall among afew other allies of Israel's in the Middle East.

And yes, Israel DOES still have afew allies in the Middle East.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

This tit for tat between Turkey and Israel is just that.....even I'm not taking it seriously at this point in time. For all I know it could just be a cover.....who knows.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

maybe a skirmish or two but nothing more.

turkey would have to ally with non nato forces to do any real damage to israel and then they would be out and it won't be pretty.

never happen tho.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

reply to post by DerekJR321

The Egyptians did NOT just destroy the Israeli embassy at all. Geez, where on earth do some of you get your information from? Do you guess it?

The Israeli embassy had their flag removed, some paperwork thrown out the window and a partial wall was damaged. The embassy, I assure you, is still very much intact.

Ok they didn't physically DESTROY it. But they trashed it, and the Israeli ambassador left. IE: it is out of service. IE: It might as well be a burning wreck for all intents.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Looks like the rest of Israel isnt as crazy as Lieberman:

Following Foreign Minister Avidgor Lieberman's reported plan to "punish" Turkey by cooperating with the Armenians and aiding Kurdish Rebels, The Prime Minister's Office issued a statement saying "our policy is and will remain to prevent the deterioration of relations with Turkey and to pacify the tensions between the two countries.

I think this highlights the main problem with Israel, their political landscape is dominated by war mongering right wing nuts who constantly beat the war drum without thinking of the repurcussions.

I dont know if this is because as some people say they are trying to hasten the return of the Messiah by creating Armageddon, or just because they are simply sociopathic.

Hopefully the cooler heads will prevail and keep the crazy warmongers in check.

And to think all this could have been avoided if Israel just apologised for murdering the Turkish civillians. Its strange that they have not learnt life lessons which are common knowledge to some, pride cometh before the fall, rather swallow your pride and apologize than face much larger and deadlier consequences.

I guess its just too much to ask for political leaders to be mature.

www.ynetnews.com...
edit on 10-9-2011 by demoncleaner because: To add source

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
What a suprize NOT!.. Israel throwing its weight around again, but this time i fear they have bitten more than they can chew, Turkey is not lebanon or the palestine and will not be pushed around, bullied and generally abused by them. The Israel government are losing face and credibility (what little they had left) all over the world with their constant warmongering - the world has had enough.

I totally and absolutely agree with you.....
I would have more to discuss about this, however.....

Can you please extinguish your awful and utterly distracting, strobe-like, animated, identity square......please?

Thank you.

Starling.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

That's just rediculous! Do you really believe that too?

It's got nothing to do with Israel. Israel just lost of it's best allies....Mubarak.....and it's quite possible at some point the King of Jordan and the King of Saudi Arabia may fall among afew other allies of Israel's in the Middle East.

And yes, Israel DOES still have afew allies in the Middle East.

You were discussing Iraq and Afghanistan..

But true, Israel doesn't want regime change in Egypt or Saudi Arabia because they were both US installed Israeli sellouts..
At least Israel still has the SA part..
Egyptians saw through the BS.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It is obvious perhaps that the whole middle east up rising is the S'hite muslims rebelling against the western supported Sunnis?
The momentum of this S'hite movement is so strong(and unreported in the west) that the western ptb have no choice but to pretend to support their efforrts.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

To be obvious then please show some credible facts..

If not then it's obviously just your opinion and that's fine.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Ye cannot be serious?
Credible facts?
Iran, Iraq, are rabidly obvious examples of S'hite Islamic militant power seekers.
Want more ?
The west supported the psuedo Muslim (sunnis) who energetically received western support.

But their minority numbers couldn't control the s'hite muslims indefinetly.

The s'hite muslims migrate to all corners of the "Earth"...they rabidly and subtley at times oppose the Sunnis through western government funded press.

The sunnis have been out bred over decades, the S'hites are now currying favour from the west.
How many sunnis were executed in Iraq?
You will never know.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: speling erors

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Yes, I want a LOT more than that before I consider it any more than your opinion..

BTW, I have no problems with opinions.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

ya, especially your own, lol!

heck, i already posted here. i just had to say that.

don't make me post the vid again!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The pursuit of enlightenment takes sweat and time, you know my stance is born from factual history.

Google makes it very easy to peruse the world and its occurrences.

It is so obvious that the Sunni facist (psuedo Islamists) are being nailed...by the majority , facist S'hites , all over the Middle East.

The Chinese pot(or is that wok/) stirrers have turned the west against the Sunni despotic rulers.

The Chinese have brought to the boil ...these events.

The Middle east is about to go up in flames after simmering for decades.

And oil is the fuel.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join