It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Misunderstood Light and Dimensions.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
This idea has been proposed from so many sources...
It's a very common new age belief. It was talked about in depth by Thoth in the Emerald Tablets.
It's probably right, but I'm sure there's other threads about this topic, so no S+F.

I have heard the fractal universe theory, and I have heard about extra dimensions. I have never seen them interrelated and especially not interrelated enough to establish that there is actually a higher dimensional being on the other side of the sun.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
So, I have been enjoying reading your posts and I've been noticing some concurrent themes in real and internet life. Many folk from varied philosophical and religious affiliations seem to be coming to this subject on their own...like something is waking up.

The Bible has become increasingly metaphysical in my readings and "Light" is a big subject there. Science seems to be edging ever closer to one day looking into a microscope or telescope and staring directly into the eye of God. Given enough time of course.

With that said, I find this to be true:

“I am the Light of the World. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12

"made in God's image"
"as above, so below"
"God is light"
"You cannot see my face, for no man shall see my face and live"

"Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock. So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by. Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen." (Exodus 33:18-23)

The Bible describes the process of creation like this:

"1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Now I'm going to translate it inter-dimensionally so that it corresponds to what we know about birth.

So the earth was created before the sun then? We all know that it doesn't happen exactly like that, but maybe this was actually analogous to the birth of a 4d child. Let me explain.

Earth = child in womb; no light.
"the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters" The "waters" is actually either the mother or the birth fluid. The light is there, it is just unseen at this point.
-------------------------------
3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

Child is born; first light
-----------------------------------
6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

separating water(body) from water = cutting of umbilical cord to separate the child from the mother.

But its not the 3d child that is being born in this scneario, it is the 4d child.

So, I'm saying that the description of the process of creation in the Bible is not the description of how 3d man experienced creation, but how 4d man experienced being born.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymouth

Originally posted by Anonymouth
What is light? Light is a specific NARROW portion of the full spectrum.

That is our layman/common/profane definition of Light.

Light as being presented in this thread IS the full EM spectrum (although this too is merely a tiny band of the full spectrum of information). The entire EM spectrum is the tiny band we are able to perceive at this level of awareness/existence. Consider it a Line of information within a plane of possible lines (which is merely a slice in a solid of possible planes. etc etc)

Light is information... information can be presented in many ways, all of them merely metaphors/re-presentations for the fundamental information.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Light is the pure form of pure kinetic presence. It is composed of the many (frequencies of electromagnetic kinetic energy). As dissected components of light there is both "good" and "bad", wholistic and complete. To speak of light in spiritual terms is metaphoric. To speak of the light the eyes can detect, that is kinetic without containing life force itself

There are 4 realms we all engage in.

1. The Spiritual which communes with Infinite realms in one spherical direction and the mind in the other.
2. The Mind which communes with the Spiritual in one spherical direction and the physiological in the other.
3. The Physiological which communes with the the Mind in one spherical direction and the sociological/external in the other.
4. The Sociological/external which communes with the physiological in one spherical direction and the Infinite realms in the other.

Notice how we all exist squeezed inside of, and between the Infinite realms.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm going way left here with the bad vibes (sorry about that), but I must ask.... Why have you created multiple threads in regards to a concept... propagate it... debate and defend it... when you don't even know what you're talking about?

"I have no proof for this claim, nor do I stand by it. It was just a thought for fun, but who knows. Could be true. It does kind of make sense."

Be careful my friend, for you bear the responsibility of those who believe or are lead to believe any concepts you utter, especially concepts that you do not even stand behind nor do you have experience/gnosis of such things.

On a constructive note, your aim is correct, but you are a little off track. I'll give you a hint.

"The Father is glorified through the Sun."

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I'm trying to understand what your saying but it doesn't make a lot of sense.
Now I have read that people don't see the full spectrum or frequency of light.
And you say the sun is an eye. Who does the eye belong to, your 4th dimensional being?
You also said the light source would be God. Are you saying the sun is God?
You were quoting from the Bible and said in Genesis 1:3 that God created light on the first day. Now I was wandering since you said God is the light source why would He have to create Himself on the first day?
Something you didn't bring up is Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule by day, and the lesser to rule by night.
And here again on the fourth day when He made the sun and moon, according to you since you say the light source would be God, why would God have to create himself again?
Maybe if you explain it in another way it might help, trying to understand the way your saying it is like listening to a politician give a speech.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
"The Father is glorified through the Sun."

That only works in English.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

For this specific example, yes.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
reply to post by Hydroman

awesome fail, how was your day before this total pwnage?

At least he's thinking, not knowing no one cares.
It is better than going around looking for someone to dis so he could fail worse.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
I'm going way left here with the bad vibes (sorry about that), but I must ask.... Why have you created multiple threads in regards to a concept... propagate it... debate and defend it... when you don't even know what you're talking about?

Well, I know what I'm talking about. No I don't know if it's true and I don't know if it's false. I'm propagating it to see where it goes. I either want someone to prove me wrong or say, "Wow, that makes sense". I'm defending it because it's my idea and I understand it. If no one defended it, then it would fall away, and discussion might not be possible.

"I have no proof for this claim, nor do I stand by it. It was just a thought for fun, but who knows. Could be true. It does kind of make sense."

Be careful my friend, for you bear the responsibility of those who believe or are lead to believe any concepts you utter, especially concepts that you do not even stand behind nor do you have experience/gnosis of such things.

True that. I'm willing to take the risk. If risks aren't taken, we wouldn't have progress.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by irgust
reply to post by smithjustinb

I'm trying to understand what your saying but it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Well, I will try to clear up any misconceptions. Did you read the link?

Now I have read that people don't see the full spectrum or frequency of light.

This isn't the same thing as that. This is a higher dimensional electromagnetic spectrum.

And you say the sun is an eye. Who does the eye belong to, your 4th dimensional being?

Yes.

You also said the light source would be God. Are you saying the sun is God?

The sun is not the light source. The light source is God. Light travels through many dimensions. Through many eyes. The sun is one of those eyes. The sun is more like a window. It is an eye. It is an eye that is viewing another higher dimensional sun. So the light passes through it's eye (sun) into our eyes so our lower dimensional neurons can look up at their 2d light source and construct a mental image. The sun is a God. There are more like it. But there is only one ultimate God source.

You were quoting from the Bible and said in Genesis 1:3 that God created light on the first day. Now I was wandering since you said God is the light source why would He have to create Himself on the first day?
Something you didn't bring up is Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule by day, and the lesser to rule by night.
And here again on the fourth day when He made the sun and moon, according to you since you say the light source would be God, why would God have to create himself again?
Maybe if you explain it in another way it might help, trying to understand the way your saying it is like listening to a politician give a speech.

Now that I cleared up, or tried to clear up, any misconceptions, try reading the bible interpretation i gave again to see if it makes sense in this new context.

Sorry. I know I write boringly.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
It is better than going around looking for someone to dis so he could fail worse.
I'm still trying to figure out who he says has failed, me or the OP? If me, why did I fail?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
The sun is one of those eyes. The sun is more like a window. It is an eye. It is an eye that is viewing another higher dimensional sun.

If the sun is an eye, what are the planets, asteroids, comets, moons, meteorites, etc? What happens when the sun goes supernova? Is god shutting his eye?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by newcovenant
I'm still trying to figure out who he says has failed, me or the OP? If me, why did I fail?

I think it was not to the OP or you....maybe to POPtheKlEEN89 for being a little on the rude side when replying to you. That is how I took it...I may be waaay off though.

The OP is merely throwing out thoughts as many of us do here on a daily basis. When ya really get down to the core of truth...we have only a teenie weenie fraction so I for one am open to all possibilities the Universe has to offer.

Here is to everyone having an open mind....and having a good day! I am off to work....

edit on 9-9-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The sun is one of those eyes. The sun is more like a window. It is an eye. It is an eye that is viewing another higher dimensional sun.

If the sun is an eye, what are the planets, asteroids, comets, moons, meteorites, etc? What happens when the sun goes supernova? Is god shutting his eye?

The planets are the 4d beings body.

Supernova would equal death.

The sun is not THE God, it is a God.

Romans 12:5
so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

1 Corinthians 12:12
Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:27
Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Ephesians 4:15
Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.

Colossians 1:24
Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

Colossians 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

And when planets collide? Two bodies colliding with each other? What about when galaxies collide? A whole bunch of eyes and bodies colliding with each other?

Death of......?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
"If I was unclear, what I am proposing is that the sun is actually an eye of a higher dimensional being. The earth is its brain and we are individual brain cells and/or nerves."

lol , what about all the trillions of other stars? (sun is a star) what are they eyes for ?

They are the Eyes of Texas that you've heard so much about.

And, yes, they are upon you.

Harte

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

And when planets collide? Two bodies colliding with each other? What about when galaxies collide? A whole bunch of eyes and bodies colliding with each other?

We don't really understand 4d bodies and 4d entities. If a planet collides with another planet, that would definitely be some kind of drastic event. Maybe the 4d being broke an arm or something... Idk.

Galaxies colliding... A 4d War maybe. A 5d fight.

What you experience on the inside is proportional to what is experienced on the outside, however, what happens on the inside is not the external event, it is just how the inside is experiencing something that is going on with the particular higher dimensional entity.

Death of......?

The 4d entity of course.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The 4d entity of course.
Oh. I thought maybe the 4d entity would be blind in one eye, since the sun is its eye.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The 4d entity of course.
Oh. I thought maybe the 4d entity would be blind in one eye, since the sun is its eye.

He's blind in one eye.

Can't see out of the other.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join