It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Misunderstood Light and Dimensions.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Light is information. It is the information to form animate life from seemingly inanimate dust.

It is the information that your optic nerves translate into an image so that you can be informed of your surroundings.

It is the information for plants to grow.

Now here is where I'm going to switch gears and go into some deep speculation, but very interesting nonetheless.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I wrote this thread yesterday:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's somewhat long, but you'll be very intrigued if you read it all the way through.

You will have to read that for context for this:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

So after reading that, If you understand that light is information that comes from higher and higher dimensions, then after ascending into higher and higher dimensions, eventually, you will arrive at some sort of absolute light source.

That's what I want to talk about.

This light source would be God. The one God. The informer. The giver of life. You couldn't possibly imagine the magnitude of this God's wisdom and truth because as you experience the light, it has been translated through various descending dimensions of experiencers.

The nature of this supreme light must be life itself, since that is what everything is is life in some form or another. Modern science has really restricted their classification of what they call alive, in this context.

If we are a lower dimensional part of a higher dimensional being that is alive that is a lower dimensional part of an even higher dimensional being, and so on, then eventually, you arrive at a light source that is alive in a way that you can't imagine.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Meant to post this in Philosophy and Metaphysics

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Are you saying that without stars giving off their light, there would still be light coming from some other source?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
"If I was unclear, what I am proposing is that the sun is actually an eye of a higher dimensional being. The earth is its brain and we are individual brain cells and/or nerves."

lol , what about all the trillions of other stars? (sun is a star) what are they eyes for ?

What about the suns life span of middle age right now ? What happens when the sun goes into supernova? does the higher dimensional being go to another star or are they all connected?

What about black holes ? Where do they fit into this ?

How about pulsars and quasars? are they super higher beings?

I believe it is you who has misunderstood light and dimensions

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 8-9-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

awesome fail, how was your day before this total pwnage?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This idea has been proposed from so many sources...
It's a very common new age belief. It was talked about in depth by Thoth in the Emerald Tablets.
It's probably right, but I'm sure there's other threads about this topic, so no S+F.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So, I have been enjoying reading your posts and I've been noticing some concurrent themes in real and internet life. Many folk from varied philosophical and religious affiliations seem to be coming to this subject on their own...like something is waking up.

The Bible has become increasingly metaphysical in my readings and "Light" is a big subject there. Science seems to be edging ever closer to one day looking into a microscope or telescope and staring directly into the eye of God. Given enough time of course.

With that said, I find this to be true:

“I am the Light of the World. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12

Light & Darkness are more than allegory I'm sure. There is War here--and in the cosmos--between the two. I wanna be a spiritual 'moth' and fly towards the light. May I be strengthened to do so.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
awesome fail, how was your day before this total pwnage?

Wait, what?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

do you really want the answer to that?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Are you saying that without stars giving off their light, there would still be light coming from some other source?

Don't have a lot of time, but I think you might be interested to read this ScienceNews piece:

Light created from the void
edit on 8-9-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

GREAT article! Thanks.

Here's a teaser:

But like Pinocchio, the virtual particles long to become real. Their Blue Fairy is an accelerating mirror, which separates pairs of virtual particles and provides the energy needed to turn them into real particles of light, or photons. Christopher Wilson of the Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden, and colleagues now claim to have produced such photons for the first time.
www.sciencenews.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The Bible has become increasingly metaphysical in my readings and "Light" is a big subject there. Science seems to be edging ever closer to one day looking into a microscope or telescope and staring directly into the eye of God. Given enough time of course.
reply to post by The GUT

Hey you!

Forgive me if I come off a little cooky (is that a word lol ) but I am dealing with a migraine today. Just took some ibuprofin, laying on the couch and reading as to hopefully go to sleep soon and shake this pain outta my head!

I found it really exciting when I discovered how many times the Bible has the word "Light" in it. I guess I discovered this before my son was born and he came into this world in the year of 97.

I began a journey to find out all I could about "Light" and what it really meant to not only all of us....but to me as well. The scripture you quoted above is the one that lead me on that said journey. It has been a "snowball effect" ever since. Not to mention Einsteins theories and relative subjects from him such as time and space.

I don't know.....it seems we are always in the light, no matter how dark our perception perceives.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What is light? Light is a specific NARROW portion of the full spectrum.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I really like how you think and ponder. Light is God in my opinion as well. I actually came to that conclusion after I realized what the Bible was saying to ME and how I perceived the information it provided. I then studied light, clouds, and of course a lot of physics as well and realized a lot of correlations.

I of course wish I had all the answers and I don't. I have perception and thats all. I have no idea if what I perceive is even a reality!
It could all be an illusion really. I do know one thing. "I am" and that is enough for me these days.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
An interesting thing about light, compared to all other types of 'waves,' is it doesn't need a medium to travel.
You can't hear any sound waves in space since it's a vacuum, but light will travel through the vacuum of space.

hehe, I'm sure this information fits into this theory somehow...

I too think the best comparison of God that we can understand is to compare it to light. It's no doubt more complex than that, since it will involve other dimensions that we fully don't understand.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Nice thread, thank you for this one. and all the responses are very good! You guys are really making the quantum leap--- I think its time! our Divine DNA knows what's up, and we are feeling like a flock of birds sensing its time to fly south-- many feeling an inner urge to awaken to the Unlimited and Unbound View of Who We Are---

hallelujah! yes, It really does seem like we are all waking up to the Truth now---

Light is Information; I always saw that word information as In Form --- Light in formed --- either way it is Light is Intelligent. Light is very definitely connected to God and God is Like the Unseen Light that is faster than the speed of our daily limited light-- our daily limited light is, to put it very basic, God's intelligence 'seen' as things--or In intelligence or idea witnessed as formed light which appears as a world of time and 'matter'.

My favorite spiritual metaphysical teacher, William Samuel, wrote a wonderful book about these things that are now becoming understood by many of us--- Here is an excerpt from his book: It will confirm what your Heart is telling you along--- you will love this guy-- He wrote the book in 1986 and you can see he was right, its all happening now, every thing he said back then is now here ---

www.williamsamuel.com...

The book is titled The Child Within Us Lives! A Synthesis of Science Religion and Metaphysics

Oh and also this article is really good too, its by a quantum scientist, a bit more complex, but you can get the overall idea here

twm.co.nz...

Much Love, SweetMystery

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by smithjustinb

I really like how you think and ponder. Light is God in my opinion as well. I actually came to that conclusion after I realized what the Bible was saying to ME and how I perceived the information it provided. I then studied light, clouds, and of course a lot of physics as well and realized a lot of correlations.

I of course wish I had all the answers and I don't. I have perception and thats all. I have no idea if what I perceive is even a reality!
It could all be an illusion really. I do know one thing. "I am" and that is enough for me these days.

Hi MamaJ, I always find your ideas to be so in line with the way I see thing and Smith too! Nice to ready your threads, they lead to much Good Insights. Yes, me too, I see it the same way, Light is God, its the Unseen Light that is "before there world was" but we see and be Its presence 'as the world we walk through'--- this why God is Everywhere at Once and no where Not--- It is All That Is and 'we' are One with It's Being---

Light and Awareness are connected too---Its all the Living presence of Divine Intelligence---or so to speak-- It certainly makes Life a Joy and Wonder and a Mystical journey of Pure Love---

"I am" that really does say a lot!

Love to you, SweetMystery

edit on 8-9-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
"If I was unclear, what I am proposing is that the sun is actually an eye of a higher dimensional being. The earth is its brain and we are individual brain cells and/or nerves."

lol , what about all the trillions of other stars? (sun is a star) what are they eyes for ?

Other 4 dimensional beings.

What about the suns life span of middle age right now ? What happens when the sun goes into supernova? does the higher dimensional being go to another star or are they all connected?

The 4th dimension behaves in mysterious ways. But I can speculate that stars:galaxy :: humans:Earth. It would also make sense to equate supernova with death in the context of this outlandish speculation of mine.

Well I would imagine that like on the other side of a sun is a 4d being, then on the other side of the black holes would be a 5d being.

I believe it is you who has misunderstood light and dimensions.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. I see no contradictory evidence. I see a lot of anecdotal interrelationships.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Kind of.

Except you can't have 4 dimensions without the 3 dimensions below it, and you can't have that without building off the 2 below it.

So if there was no us, I don't see how there could be anything more.

I am saying that light comes from God and moves down through dimensions giving the observers in each of the dimensions a different set of experiential circumstances and providing different dimensions of information. I'm saying the sun is not the source of light as much as it is a window that light pours through but it's not a window, it's an eyeball.

The source of light would be God.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join